Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: congrats. Tom Brady. greatest QB of all time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks2 View Post
    Sports is about the rings.....He has 4....PERIOD!

He moves ahead of Joe as the best ever at this point....No doubt.....Love em or hate em.
    Montana and Bradshaw have 4 rings also, so why does Brady automatically move ahead of them if you basing it solely on number of rings?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    Montana and Bradshaw have 4 rings also, so why does Brady automatically move ahead of them if you basing it solely on number of rings?
    The overall body of work.....I take nothing away from Joe and Bradshaw.

Brady been their 6 times....Got beat on 2 fluke plays.

I give Tom the edge over Joe with Terry 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by VIEJO DINOSAUR View Post
    There would be no debate if Wilson hands off to Lynch.....Wilson would have been in the conversation as being better than Brady with back to back Super Bowls.....

Petey just made Brady's legacy.....
    It works both ways. If not for two fluke plays by the Giants Brady would have two more rings, your Boston hatred is again clouding your thinking.

Breaking News: MikeB not running for president scottcarter's Avatar
    Sports is about the rings.....He has 4....PERIOD!

He moves ahead of Joe as the best ever at this point....No doubt.....Love em or hate em.
    nope I disagree 100%.

he has 1 imo. 3 are tainted because they cheated, were caught, fined and lost draft picks. But lets not get into that.

Fran Tarkington has 0 rings, Jim Kelley 0 rings and Dan Marino 0 rings. Surely you aren't saying Jeff Hostetler, Doug Williams or Mark Rypien were better QB's? Or they are as good as Brett Favre who only has 1 ring. Because based on what you said, you are saying that.

I would agree its about rings if you wanna discuss greatest TEAMS of all time however. Even then, you could bring up eras and all that.

Not trying to rain on the parade here but like I have always said, NO QB wins the game himself. Last I checked, there were 10 others on the field at any given time and another 11 on defense. He could have and you could say should have lost tonight but for a great defensive play by a rookie on his defense/bad offensive play by Seattle.

There is no BEST QG all time. There are some great QB's that have played the game and Brady's name shouldbe mentioned . but he isnt the greatest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottcarter View Post
    nope I disagree 100%.

he has 1 imo. 3 are tainted because they cheated, were caught, fined and lost draft picks. But lets not get into that.

Fran Tarkington has 0 rings, Jim Kelley 0 rings and Dan Marino 0 rings. Surely you aren't saying Jeff Hostetler, Doug Williams or Mark Rypien were better QB's? Or they are as good as Brett Favre who only has 1 ring. Because based on what you said, you are saying that.

I would agree its about rings if you wanna discuss greatest TEAMS of all time however. You can still even then, bring up eras and all that.

Not trying to rain on the parade here but like I have always said, NO QB wins the game himself. Last I checked, there were 10 others on the field at any given time and another 11 on defense. He could have and you could say should have lost tonight but for a great defensive play by a rookie on his defense/bad offensive play by Seattle.

There is no BEST QG all time. There are some great QB's that have played the game and Brady's name should me mentioned when you discuss that but he isnt the greatest.
    Rings don`t lie 4.......Tom Terrific.....Have a good week!

Quote Originally Posted by scottcarter View Post
    nope I disagree 100%.

Fran Tarkington has 0 rings, Jim Kelley 0 rings and Dan Marino 0 rings. Surely you aren't saying Jeff Hostetler, Doug Williams or Mark Rypien were better QB's? Or they are as good as Brett Favre who only has 1 ring.

I would agree its about rings if you wanna discuss greatest TEAMS of all time. You can still even then, bring up eras and all that.

There is no BEST QG all time. There are some great QB's that have played the game and Brady's name should me mentioned when you discuss that but he isnt the greatest.
    By your logic elway has zero, so does steve young. Both teams were fined and Denver was also docked draft picks twice for circumventing cap when they won rings. And the 'cheating' u refer to.. The rule they violated in 07 wasn't even a rule when they won their first 3.

Carry on with the hate.

Rings don`t lie 4.......Tom Terrific.....Have a good week!
    tom is terrific. Not the greatest. Have a great week also. congrats!

Banned

Well, that's not what your original post said which is why I questioned it. And I don't necessarily disagree with you but please stop with the got beat on 2 fluke plays. I get so tired of hearing that crap. NE had their chances to beat the Giants in both those games and did not. Giants were the better team both times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    Well, that's not what your original post said which is why I questioned it. And I don't necessarily disagree with you but please stop with the got beat on 2 fluke plays. I get so tired of hearing that crap. NE had their chances to beat the Giants in both those games and did not. Giants were the better team both times.
    4 rings.....Been their 6 times so i give him the edge over Joe and Terry.

Now,if Tom didn`t win tonight.....I would still have Joe ahead of Tom.

Because in my lifetime.....Tom Brady and Joe Montana are the best QB`s i have ever seen.....And this is coming from a Giants fan.

Always going with the 2 fluke plays theory aka revisionist history. One of the Patriots own leaders on those teams has come out & said the Giants deserved to win as they were the better team. His word holds a lot more weight actually having played in the game versus a biased fan. Get over it.
    Boise State Broncos: 2 Time Uncrowned National Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    It works both ways. If not for two fluke plays by the Giants Brady would have two more rings, your Boston hatred is again clouding your thinking.
    Just wish I could have seen your face when Seattle got lucky to get inside the ten and then Belicheat not calling timeout when he was supposed to....Congrats, you won a Super Bowl that everyone knew that Lynch was going to get in....

RX Junior
    Bob Horry top 5 basketball players ever as well… this the logic by pats fans

Well as ante Samuel would have done it for him 7 years ago if he would hung on to an easy pick.

Banned
    4 rings.....Been their 6 times so i give him the edge over Joe and Terry.

Now,if Tom didn`t win tonight.....I would still have Joe ahead of Tom.

Because in my lifetime.....Tom Brady and Joe Montana are the best QB`s i have ever seen.....And this is coming from a Giants fan.
    I don't disagree that Brady and Montana are two of the best, if not the two best I've seen in my lifetime also. I would probably still put Joe slightly ahead of Tom though. And I am also a Giants fan. Been one for 50 years.

Banned
    Also,he`s 37 years old.....Take that into account.

Quote Originally Posted by terps1313 View Post
    Bob Horry top 5 basketball players ever as well… this the logic by pats fans
    Oh my God. As if Pats fans came up with the idea to judge greatness in QBs by their Superbowl rings? Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Oh my God. As if Pats fans came up with the idea to judge greatness in QBs by their Superbowl rings? Wtf
    so you also think Jeff Hostetler, Doug Williams, Trent Dilfer or Mark Rypien who all have one ring, were better QB's than Mario, Fran Tarkington and Jim Kelley who have 0 rings ? Because that is what it seems like you are saying.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Patriot View Post
    Hey how many fuckin hall of fame rs has Brady had to throw to in his career?
    Some of you guys are out of your fuckin mind.
    Brady down 10 points in the 4th quarter to the best defense in 15 years and gets his 3rd mvp
    i might consider Brady if the Seahawks had covered any of his receivers the entire game. that 5 yd pass to the back who then runs for 10 more yards all game doesn't scream best QB ever.

RX Junior
    I think this game is just a case of the breaks evening out. Brady loses a game on the Tyree catch and this time a crazy play call gives him the win. That's football.

First Super Bowl in ten years.....Great?

i might consider Brady if the Seahawks had covered any of his receivers the entire game. that 5 yd pass to the back who then runs for 10 more yards all game doesn't scream best QB ever.
    Its called executing your game plan.You take what the defense gives you and put points on the board.
    Some of you guys are so fuckin stupid its scary.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by runleerun View Post
    there is debate....always will be....but his hat is in a very small ring.
    qft

but after going 19-0 next year and winning his fifth that might change

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    qft

but after going 19-0 next year and winning his fifth that might change

As long as you are in the AFC East, you have a shot...

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    well, their SOS in 2014 was one of the toughest in the league fwiw

but they will have to overcome their kryptonite in 2015

want to attend the Pats vs Eagles game? maybe you and Judge can visit your families, I'll get the seats
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

congrat Pats fans.