Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: congrats. Tom Brady. greatest QB of all time

Quote Originally Posted by hehateme82 View Post
    congrat Pats fans.
    Thank you sir.

RX Semi-God
    FZ, would like your opinion on a question I heard this morning.

Did NE win the game or did Seattle lose the game?

Dice, Sports & Cocktails powerz's Avatar
    Montana

Pass attempts
    Pass completions 3,409
    Percentage 63.2
    TDINT 273–139
    Passing Yards 40,551
    QB Rating 92.3

Brady

Pass attempts 7,168
    Pass completions 4,551
    Percentage 63.5
    TDINT 392–143
    Passing yards 53,258
    Passer rating 95.9

TOM is also better on 4th and 1

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    FZ, would like your opinion on a question I heard this morning.

Did NE win the game or did Seattle lose the game?
    both. lol.

Banned
    Tom Brady broke, tied or extended 9 Super Bowl records.

If you ever need a reminder of how good Tom Brady is, all you need to do is look at the Super Bowl record book, which has basically turned into Brady's autobiography.

The Patriots quarterback practically rewrote the record book during New England's 28-24 win over Seattle in Super Bowl XLIX. Brady broke, tied or extended eight Super Bowl records in the Patriots win.

Among the records that Brady broke were: Most completions in a game (37), most completions in a half (20), most Super Bowl starts (6) and most career touchdown passes in the Super Bowl (13).

Brady's 37 completions broke Peyton Manning's old record of 34, which was set last season in Denver's 43-8 loss to Seattle.

The most impressive record is probably the touchdown pass record. Brady's four touchdown passes against the Seahawks gave him 13 for his career in the Super Bowl, moving him past Joe Montana, who threw 11 touchdown passes in four Super Bowls. Brady went into Super Bowl XLIX with only nine career touchdown passes in the Big Game.
    Besides breaking four records, Brady also tied two records. Two big records.
    Thanks to the win, Brady now joins Montana and Terry Bradshaw as the only quarterbacks in NFL history who have won four Super Bowls as a starter.
    Brady's 328-yard, four touchdown performance against Seattle earned him his third Super Bowl MVP award, which tied Joe Montana for the most ever.
    Of course, there were also some records that Brady couldn't break because he already had them. Going into Super Bowl XLIX, Brady held the record for most career passes, most career completions and most career passing yards.
    By tacking on 37 completions, 50 pass attempts and 328 passing yards to those records, Brady probably put those records far out of reach.
    The Super Bowl record book next year should probably just have a picture of Brady on it.

RX Senior
    Posted in the.... Brady SB MVP thread

"And....... anyone can discuss who may be the greatest Superbowl QB of All-Time. Discuss yes! BUT....... nobody with a thread of intelligence can argue strongly AGAINST Tom Brady."

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    Brady is the best ever - I'm a convert - I liked Brady but had him way behind Manning and Montana - he is the Duncan or Russell of football

Behind Manning...... you better get your head out of that ass and get some air. Oh sorry...... you already have brain damage..... or you would not have made that Brady-Manning comment.

There are volumes of squirrely shit on this forum..... but, that is right up there!

Brady would have done jack if played in the 80's or 90's. Great QB's could have been put in any era and flourished. He is the best of his era (past 10+ years)
    She acts like everythings normal, while in her mind, she's already gone.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by ANOTHERDAY? View Post
    Brady would have done jack if played in the 80's or 90's. Great QB's could have been put in any era and flourished. He is the best of his era (past 10+ years)

When it is convenient..... go ahead and watch a little football. You may have friends who can help you understand the game better!

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Patriot View Post
    Its called executing your game plan.You take what the defense gives you and put points on the board.
    Some of you guys are so fuckin stupid its scary.

i fully understand that. take what they give you. they gave them that all game long and lost the game because of it and that play call. i'm not saying Brady was bad, but anybody could have completed those dinks and dunks. you really don't know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by lt56 View Post
    i fully understand that. take what they give you. they gave them that all game long and lost the game because of it and that play call. i'm not saying Brady was bad, but anybody could have completed those dinks and dunks. you really don't know what you are talking about.
    "anybody could have completed those dinks and dunks. you really don't know what you are talking about"

OK, this is definitely the dumbest post I've seen in here in a long time. Where do we find these idiots?

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    "anybody could have completed those dinks and dunks. you really don't know what you are talking about"

OK, this is definitely the dumbest post I've seen in here in a long time. Where do we find these idiots?
    did you watch the game????? doesn't sound like it. are you re-writing history???? i'm not saying Brady didn't do his job, but seattle made it quite easy. how many catches does vereen have out of the backfield wide open. Brady only threw more than 10 yds when seattle put a LB on Gronk outside. that is obviously a double move play and not a hard throw when he beats him by 6 yds. seattle never forced Brady to go downfield other than 3 times. that is why they lost, besides thew worst play call of all time. study the game film, something you have never done in your life, and then tell me Brady was spectacular. he was efficient and took what they gave. good job, not great by any means. why do you comment on anything, especially football?????

did you watch the game????? doesn't sound like it. are you re-writing history???? i'm not saying Brady didn't do his job, but seattle made it quite easy. how many catches does vereen have out of the backfield wide open. Brady only threw more than 10 yds when seattle put a LB on Gronk outside. that is obviously a double move play and not a hard throw when he beats him by 6 yds. seattle never forced Brady to go downfield other than 3 times. that is why they lost, besides thew worst play call of all time. study the game film, something you have never done in your life, and then tell me Brady was spectacular. he was efficient and took what they gave. good job, not great by any means. why do you comment on anything, especially football?????
    Would you like to place a wager on the game film comment?

RX Member
    Would you like to place a wager on the game film comment?
    only if you can explain to me what both sides are doing each play. and, what about that post is untrue????? pick my post apart, genius.

Banned
    I didn't read any of this. I think Brady is great but he has had smart people around him...Manning won with stupid coaches and basically redefined the game. Dungy vs. Belichick? My God, what a mismatch. Brady throws a ton of short passes and the receivers make them big plays. Not saying Manning doesn't do that now, but it wasn't always like that at all. Peyton completely turned Indy around. I think Brady is great but it is debateable and you can't just go by super bowls. Brady could of lost all 6 as easily as he won all 6. Such a team game.

I know this....It is either 1. Manning/ Brady....2. Manning/ Brady.

These other guys don't even count. Bart Starr...OK. Montana? Why? Because he had a great team offense and defense....

I give Brady more credit now than I did before. The game evolves. Chances are in 2032, 2 or 3 guys will be above Brady and Manning

Banned
    I would love to have Edelman. He looks so quick. He can take a 3 yard gain into a 7 yard gain by his quickness.

RX Semi-God
    It's very odd.

Seattle fucks up and calls a slant and Brady is the best ever.

Seattle just hands the ball off for a TD and Brady loses and he's not the best ever.

P. Carroll handed Brady his legacy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    It's very odd.

Seattle fucks up and calls a slant and Brady is the best ever.

Seattle just hands the ball off for a TD and Brady loses and he's not the best ever.

P. Carroll handed Brady his legacy.
    This has been my world. manning threw 2 picks......Brady is great. LOL

Banned
    Short crossing patterns are the way to succeed in the NFL. It is kind of crazy. Get a fast guy that can catch 7 yard passes across the middle and it is basically unstoppable. You cant touch him after 5 yards and if you hit him hard when he catches it, will likely be a flag on top of his catch. It is so quick, the rush cant get to you. I don't care how tall he is, is he quick and can he get a quick release? Then eventually they bite on that and you go over the top.

only if you can explain to me what both sides are doing each play. and, what about that post is untrue????? pick my post apart, genius.
    12 minutes left in the game, and the Patriots down by 10. Brady in the clutch leads the team down-field and ends up throwing 2 touchdown passes against the best defense in the NFL, arguably the best defense in the NFL in years. But, you say anyone could have done it ("completed those dinks and dunks").

ROFL.

Comedy gold.

Banned
    I would love to trade Edlelman for Reggie Wayne straight up assuming Reggie has a couple more years in him.

RX Member
    12 minutes left in the game, and the Patriots down by 10. Brady in the clutch leads the team down-field and ends up throwing 2 touchdown passes against the best defense in the NFL, arguably the best defense in the NFL in years. But, you say anyone could have done it ("completed those dinks and dunks").

ROFL.

Comedy gold.

once again evading the subject and question, your specialty. not to mention seattle was a MASH unit on D and had both waterboys playing in the secondary.

RX Semi-God
    once again evading the subject and question, your specialty. not to mention seattle was a MASH unit on D and had both waterboys playing in the secondary.
    They had an injury to their nickelback, who cares. If your margin for error is that slim it is a testament to how good the other teams QB is.

If what Brady did wasn't anything to write home about then why didn't any other teams do it vs Seattle the last few years?

Lastly, you seem a little flustered. Hang in there man.

Brady won a Super Bowl with wr troy brown playing cornerback. I guess he's even now.

man you guys are something else.

Stick a fork in It56 he's done.