Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: congrats. Tom Brady. greatest QB of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    Show me how and where his arm has declined
    Ok. You are dumb and drunk. Double whammy.

RX Local
    Tom Brady numbers this year compared to his illustrious past:

Comp percentage of 65.74 only eclipsed by more than a point twice in his career.

40 TDs thrown this year only eclipsed once in his career (2007).

20+ yd passes thrown number of 63 only eclipsed once in his career (2011)

///

Now show me proof of that arm decline Lovey. Or are you "dumb and drunk"?

Anyone that is not dumb and/or drunk. And knows the slightest bit about football. And can actually see. And is not blind. And has some common sense about age.

If they watched Tom Brady the last few years, have seen a decline in his arm strength. Not as much zip on that ball as it once had.

He's still awesome. At 43, completely amazing. But to say his arm is as good as ever? Sorry. That's dumb. You said something really dumb. Own it and move on.

TB12 still cruising.

Got to love the "System QB" narrative the uniformed spewed on here for years

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    Anyone that is not dumb and/or drunk. And knows the slightest bit about football. And can actually see. And is not blind. And has some common sense about age.

If they watched Tom Brady the last few years, have seen a decline in his arm strength. Not as much zip on that ball as it once had.

He's still awesome. At 43, completely amazing. But to say his arm is as good as ever? Sorry. That's dumb. You said something really dumb. Own it and move on.
    How'd that TB12 arm look yesterday dropping those 35 yard dimes? Ya, I know, in decline. Yea, right.

You are the new board putz.

How'd that TB12 arm look yesterday dropping those 35 yard dimes? Ya, I know, in decline. Yea, right.
    You are too dumb to even understand the point I was making. It has nothing to do with Brady's QB play. He's playing really well right now. Almost as good as ever.

I was strictly speaking to his arm strength. The zip on the ball the past couple years hasn't been quite what it was in his prime. Anyone that knows football, has two eyes, and has watched him play a decent sample size can see it clear as day. That's not a knock on him. He's 43 years old and playing amazing for his age.

Anyone that argues that a 43 year old (even the great TB12) has as much zip on the ball as when he was 30 and in his QB prime, is flat out stupid. So your take on this is not at all surprising. Because you are stupid.

RX Senior
    Brady may have declined in terms of arm strength as much as people said he would. Obviously, his arm isn't once it once ways. In a lot of ways, he's a better QB than in the past though.

It's kind of like LeBron. LeBron hit his athletic peak in that 2009-2012 stretch, but you could argue that his 2017-18 season was his most impressive because of how much other aspects of his game improved. His basketball IQ, combined with his a gradually improved three-pointer and passing ability, has made him age gracefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Avocado33 View Post
    Brady may have declined in terms of arm strength as much as people said he would. Obviously, his arm isn't once it once ways. In a lot of ways, he's a better QB than in the past though.

It's kind of like LeBron. LeBron hit his athletic peak in that 2009-2012 stretch, but you could argue that his 2017-18 season was his most impressive because of how much other aspects of his game improved. His basketball IQ, combined with his a gradually improved three-pointer and passing ability, has made him age gracefully.
    Exactly. Brady's QB brain is as good as ever. Whatever he has lost as far as zip on the ball, is made up with the wisdom of playing the game over the years at a high level. He's seen just about every type of defense, coverage, etc. 15 years ago, that wasn't the case. He may have been in his physical football prime in 2006, but he was not the experienced GOAT that he is now.

RX Local
    Tom Brady numbers this year compared to his illustrious past:

Comp percentage of 65.74 only eclipsed by more than a point twice in his career.

40 TDs thrown this year only eclipsed once in his career (2007).

20+ yd passes thrown number of 63 only eclipsed once in his career (2011)

///

Now show me proof of that arm decline Lovey. Or are you "dumb and drunk"?
    Explain these stats by declining arm strength.

I asked if you saw him dropping those 35 yard dimes yesterday. I've watched him and his arm his whole career. He hasn't lost any arm strength. The stats I dug up prove it.

He hasn't lost any arm strength. The stats I dug up prove it.
    Comparing stats like completion % and TD's 14 years ago vs today in no way shape or form proves arm strength.

Good God you are dumb. No more interacting with you. It's like trying to have an intelligent conversation with a 7 year old. Impossible and a waste of time.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    Comparing stats like completion % and TD's 14 years ago vs today in no way shape or form proves arm strength.

Good God you are dumb. No more interacting with you. It's like trying to have an intelligent conversation with a 7 year old. Impossible and a waste of time.
    The one who supports his "weaker arm" shit with nothing other than "43 years old crap" is the one with the "7 year old" football assessment skills.

By the way, when Brady's stats are as good this year as any other year of his career, what it proves is NO ARM STRENGTH DECLINE. THe best is "20+ yard passes thrown numbering 63 only being beat by him once in his career" sure would be an indicator to any football GM that Brady's arm hasn't lost a thing. But to you ... haha

Like I said in the other thread, you're just the new board know-it-all windbag. No evidence. Nothing. Just condescension and name calling. Guys like you have been a dime a dozen around here.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    TB12 still passes the eye test

Throws short, throws long, throws into tight spots, throws ropes, throws with touch

He's playing great
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆

Anyone who tries to say that Tom isn't the GOAT has to be laughed at.

"He's a system QB" <---- BNWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    "He's only successful because of Belichick" <------ BWHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAH
    "He's only successful because he cheats" <------- BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Anyone who tries to say that Tom isn't the GOAT has to be laughed at.

"He's a system QB" <---- BNWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    "He's only successful because of Belichick" <------ BWHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAH
    "He's only successful because he cheats" <------- BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I think you would have to be a total moron or in denial to argue against Brady at this point or ever really. He's obviously not as good as he was in the past but he is still performing at a very good level and is better than most QBs in the league.

I don't really like Brady all that much but how can you argue with results
    Who knew we had signatures all this time?

"Nothing wrong with a little Marxism" - Delusional Donger the WELCH, aka Pavian Grinage