Forum: Site Promotions Forum. - Post any Promotional or Sports Service information here. Warning - Records posted here are not verified by The Rx.com. Use Caution.

Thread: Free tips from betblog.com

RX Junior
    UKRAINE U20 - SENEGAL U20 SHERBIS

U20 championship eighth final. Ukraine started the championship quite difficult, zero played draw with the hosts N. Zealand, but then accelerated 6-0 3-0 rout of Myanmar and the Americans. During the group matches neprasileistas than one goal. Meanwhile, Senegal came here as one of the best results have come forward of third place in the group descend the Portuguese 0-3, 1-1 to Colombia played, and a minimum score completed Qatar. Vienintelėse matches with Qatar and Senegal showed something more serious and better, but it's nothing against honest did not show, though, and won the point with the Colombians, but there can say they have managed to get away with murder. I have no doubt the victory of the Europeans here, because the players will be really motivated to go away for a while and the game they currently runs on wheels.

pick: 1 @2,2 6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92407-u...20-senegal-u20

RX Junior
    NBA CEMPIONAS - WARRIORS JUDAM Basketball NBA

I do not believe that James alone the passage of the finals series. Of course the situation is very favorable to them and now lead 2-1. How can one player pulled the entire team not as I expected. Warriors team is a great chance to win the NBA finals, because next season is hardly as successful as this. Great players, snipers, games all season has been very good. Of course the deal all you can say in the coming matches as if the Cavs manage to LAIMET this Champion will already 3-1 and will be very difficult to expect that the Warriors pull, but it can all but. I think the next game already has a victory and end the Warriors home arena they really will be able to complete the series.

pick: 2 (Cempionas Warriors) @1,82 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92434-n...ionas-warriors

RX Junior
    CAVALIERS - WARRIORS LILLARDAS Basketball NBA

Well, since situ match will start very interesting. I still I remain at your mind that the series should finish 4-2 or 4-3 in favor of the Warriors. Already THIRD varzybu 4 Half could see that Cavalieriam missing air because you can say are playing without changing the key players, Dellavedova already spasm, and he defended really well and Curry sis will have to bandy is certainly not the most convenient position. LeBron all his matches too, after all, will not 40 + 12 + 10, although it really looks like from another planet but it shows the example of Curry 2 ringtynese come in and antzmogiam not all by himself. The main argument is that you can say it again here Warriorsam underlying game in this series, was exactly the same and in series with Memphis when Pajautā that there is nowhere to retreat and left Memphis slightest Sansu dreamed about yet another victory. I believe in the Golden State and I think this series will move to the Dubcity result at 2-2.

pick: 2 @1,7 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92475-cavaliers-warriors

RX Junior
    UNICAJA - BARCELONA ZALATORIUS Basketball Spain ACB

Well, today praises of praise will not be available in time. The peak is not guaranteed, but is taken. ACB semifinal, 4 match between Barcelona and Unicajos. 2: 1 series leads Barsa. The first two matches easily won Barcelona, ​​the third after the OD received. On the one hand, it is possible to think that Barca has 4 gamers will play and take out easily. Maybe the border, but that will be very easy to doubt it. I do not expect a double-digit difference here. Unicaja at home all season, lost the extremely well (in terms of SCB). Of course, like that one here, and plus, when I come versatile Barca. However Plaza easily a match for sure not be delivered up to 10 points here will SPEC. Fora marginal, but go. Good luck

pick: 1 (+6) @1,9 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92498-unicaja-barcelona

RX Junior
    ARGENTINA - PARAGUAY LUKAS24 Football Copa America

meeting today considered to be the favorites of the championship in Argentina and one of the weaker rinktniu Pargvajus. Over 2.5 mode alone for Argentina unreal attack. Argentina brought the strongest possible lineup, brought Tevez Messi, Higuain Aguero, all turned in impressive seasons, Messi Return to your best possible form and midfield will Mascherano Banega Di Maria Pastore, etc .. Argentina were playing with paragvajum 2014 toilet cycle 2 times won both matches very argentina scoring 3-1 and 5-2, then lose a similar structure as today will be. Before tournament, both teams play a game after a friendly, coined Argentina 5-0 Bolivia and Paraguay without MESS game of 2-2 with Honduras. This is going to Paraguay way I could not cope with the Argentine attack, Argentina should free themselves beaten at least 3 Banks these contests, I think happiness Argentina 3-0 / 4-0. Good luck

pick: OVER (2.5 Goals) @1,72 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92517-argentina-paraguay

RX Junior
    WARRIORS - CAVALIERS JUDAM Basketball NBA

We probably this series already completed golden stat'e. Warriors have certainly will not make the finals. Like I said James certainly not attract a finals series. Warrior knows perfectly well that although biski Covering James can win the match and on 20 points, and showed what the previous Cleveland seeded into the match. There's a chance the Cavaliers, and here will be another door to his chest a double-digit margin.

pick: OVER (Warriors -9.0) @1,95 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92561-warriors-cavaliers

RX Junior
    ECUADOR - BOLIVIA Football Copa America

Another of the evening Copa America Group A match. Well, I think Ecuador at this stage the most important game in the championship. Certainly no less important and Bolivia, but the command gauges and goals in the tournament a little different Ecuador lost the first match 2-0 to Chile, the result is natural, but ekvadoriečiai match really was not cannon fodder tried to create opportunities for yourself to score. One even had a very good team leader E. Valencia, whose head shot hit the post. Bolivia, in turn, started the tournament well (by their own standards) and saving the empty net before the Mexican team won the point. However, Mexico has its own losses, which could facilitate and Bolivian life in this match. Ecuador need to win this match, as both played against a team that has to be overcome if you want to do something honorable in the tournament and also on the standings position. Victory and the successful outcome of the match between Chile and Mexico, Ecuador would be in the second position and before the last tour met with ticket pocket to the next stage and should be able to solve their own destiny with Mexico's own hands. The Valencia said saying the club knows the mistakes made ​​before Chile and are willing to win the first victory in the championship. Ecuador has no injuries, but the ranks of Bolivia has not adopted no top scorer team player Marcelo Moreno participation. Something serious it really is not, and should have to play from the beginning, but nevertheless problemėlių it is. And yet some numbers: Ecuador Copa America win the match since 2001. At this time, Bolivia championship win 17 matches in a row. Ecuador against Bolivia undefeated 10 matches in a row. Imu me very favorite and relatively safe -1.0 advantage. I believe in the victory of Ecuador and certainly do not think that Bolivia will be able to maintain its net dry the second match in a row, well and attacked them will not be an easy task.

pick: 1 (Ecuador handicap -1.0) @2,03 5/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92579-ecuador-bolivia

RX Junior
    CARDINALS - TWINS LILLARDAS
    Baseball MLB

Well, the best team in the league will meet with Twins also rather good, but the Twins are now in a siokioje Dobele, which I think should be delayed for some time because of the season in the beginning of Minnesota team really badly overperformino. Cardinals like every year, this year there are some of the main contenders for the title, coordinated attack with pitchinimu, no weak points can be said Sita team. Today will start with the balance Wachau 8-2 and ERA 2:45 who are among the best result in the league. His opponent Gibson, a young but talented pitch over the last 2 ringtynes ​​gave as much as 10 ER contestants is an indication that slumpina bit at this time. The game is likely to be inefficient, missing Holladay and Adams Cardsam, but even without them, they still manage to meet their 3-4 checkpoint while the rest usually make pith. Because today starts their ace Wach guess it 4-2 Cardinals.

pick: 1 @1,55 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92616-cardinals-twins

RX Junior
    LIMOGES - STRASBOURG ADMS Basketball France LNB

Limoges finals overcome SIG Away 2 points. On the next mace SIG carried off Limoges double-digit margin. Today I hope SIG accumulation and a series of readmission to the house. Home support large, but statistics talkative otherwise - of the last 4 between Apple Mac only won once home team. If you will win, should help in the past and low fora.

pick: 2 (-1.5) @2,62 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92706-limoges-strasbourg

RX Junior
    SERBIA - LITHUANIA ADMS Basketball EC Women

Although acc. Pakri bright, but when it is known by future couples and the current situation Lithuanian national team to be taken confidently our own victory. Very illogical solution for Serbia to choose France, not Turkey. Lithuania should be disposed to take very seriously, and Serbia, if the French do not want, should play freely, to try new combinations and so on. If you go Lithuanian victory, it should be ensured, perhaps even double-digit margin.

pick: 2 (-7.5) @2,4 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92830-serbia-lithuania

RX Junior
    BROWN DUSTIN - KARATSEV ASLAN BONO Tennis ATP Tennis

Well here I get a lot of criticism, but tira ruselkis here undervalued or Jamaican pervertintas.Na so sure the second year Brown moves quite decently on the whole sky, the soil still his favorite danga.Bet only 102 rating, the second top hundred grajokas, no more. may sugrybauti kada.Ruseis but also the second top hundred grajokas, also likes to grunt, but it is universal, play visur.Zaideju level really low skiriasi.Uz Brown 1.3 should be, and will be fighting here with suspicion, the scales can tilt anywhere, so worth to keep an voluminous behind ruseli..Good luck

pick: 2 (Karatsev win) @6,8 4/10
    http://www.betblog.com/picks/92859-b...karatsev-aslan

RX Junior
    SPAIN WOMEN - MONTANEGRO WOMEN NAIVUS Basketball EC Women

I am writing from a mobile it quickly and clearly. Spain although favorite LAIMET championata, not the team that wins Cut devastating results. Most ranges 1-10tasku, like Hungary only oily prasileido.Manau that montanegro could easily withstand such fora and with this value really try.

pick: 2 (+9.5) @2,67 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92876-s...ntanegro-women

RX Junior
    REGGIANA - SASSARI TOMAS7926 Basketball Italy Legabasket

In short, because what is written more statistics, which would be provided to more contrast and pan.to get I try again here in the first half -1.5.Per three matches played at home serijoj Reggiana-finals, the first half looks much galingiau.Ir as has become customary circus Sassari begins antroi pusėj.Manau two houses kėlinukus enough strength to withstand against Sassari runners, so too relaxed about who will become champions, I take my discretion safest varintą.Sėkmės who bandysit!

pick: OVER (1 half Reggiana -1.5) @1,84 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92927-reggiana-sassari

RX Junior
    free tips at http://Sharpstats.com too

RX Junior
    CHILE - PERU ARNIUKAS Football Copa America

Very already downplayed the Peruvian team that this championship has repeatedly proved to be a true championship black arkliukas.Kas want less risk to remove the loose-Peru 2.5 Kof, but worth it and try this. Peru demonstrates a disciplined game, well supported by ball control, excellent counter attack, the Peruvian team dispirit no psychological stress.
    As for the Chilean national team, she plays very rough, very judges assisted victory against Uruguay, depressing them enormous stress because of their expected for the first time to win the Copa America tournament.
    In summary all the Kof victory for Peru is excessive given that Peru plays a disciplined football and the Chilean team confidence Glais them put under foot. After all, they say, the ball is round and anything can be! Good luck, what goes together!

pick: 2 @7,7 4/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92938-chile-peru

RX Junior
    GOMEL - SLAVIA MOZYR JUDAM Football

Belarusian football. Gomel team isivaziavus recently. For the third game in a row by beating the home win by at least two goals and neprasileidus than one. So offensive is working, the defense also. Mozyr team is very modest, with the attack at all a tragedy. It is worth also held that the fact that all previously Gomel match between matches to win against Mozyr, no matter what sudetim bezaisdavo. Kof still get a very good comparison. Should go.

pick: 1 @1,8 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92970-gomel-slavia-mozyr

RX Junior
    FALLA - HAASE ARNIUKAS Tennis Wimbledon

Falla, although experienced, but not play as we would like, I am not convinced his game on grass still + Dutchman benefit is that the Colombian before this match had to pass qualification, where not everything was going so easy, Colombians should be happy that slammed into vimblį.
    And Robin Haase speaking about it not too impressive player, but as we all know the Dutch like to play on grass than in the Netherlands at the tournament Haase played great tennis defeated opponents such as Karlovic and Verdasco, who played really well on grass. This optimism tournament before Wimbledon, which I hope that the Dutchman will go beyond first base.
    All recapitulating, I no longer FALLS those years when he could wo to the flaps themselves top10 players Haase although not as an elite player, but his technique and skill should be enough, to defeat the old wolf, especially on grass, which is not very fond of Colombian. Good luck, what goes together. Beautiful tennis!

pick: 2 @2,1 7/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/92995-falla-haase

RX Junior
    ARGENTINA - PARAGUAY GAGARINAS Football Copa America

Argentina predicts victory, Kof. decent, I do not think that it pays to build to a draw on the sole basis of the fact that the last meeting of play 2-2, the last 3 matches Argentina has not missed a single goal so today I think Argentina will win at least 1-0.

pick: 1 @1,45 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/93039-argentina-paraguay

RX Junior
    DOLGOPOLOV - KARLOVIC JUDAM Tennis Wimbledon

Dolgopolov confident playing on grass. For the first round confidently defeated Edmund. Karlovic while hardly tempėsi with Ymer. Dolgopolov cutting the balls very low so it will be very difficult to Croatian atmušinet, and are generally tall and ungainly. Karlovic saved here can only break itself and that always ACEA nepaduos. Dolgopolov much more chance to have breikint. GEIMA over too good option.

pick: 1 @1,67 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/93068-dolgopolov-karlovic

RX Junior
    GLENTORAN - ZILINA GRANDTIPSPROGNOZES Football UEFA Europa

It's the long-awaited European League, as factors for my selected events in the past have fallen greatly, so today I will give only one, but in my eyes, one of today's best bets.
    Meets amateur team from Northern Ireland's Glentoran F.c. and Slovakia in Zilina vice-champion team. GLENTOR weak team, made ​​up of local players. The European League selection they got only because since winning the Northern Ireland Cup, the country's only championship team took 6th place. Transfer this team any more serious happened. Team experience in the European leagues have auditions, but clearly it does not work admirably, pralaimima for all kinds of second-class teams, much weaker than in Zilina. GLENTOR play a few friendly matches, the first Lost 3-1 against Welsh champions The New Saint, the second won by the minimum difference against Knockbreda, the second Northern Ireland middle-League.
    Zilina much stronger team, with much more experience in Europe, the 2010/11 season This team played in the Champions League group stage. Since last season to save all the key players: Croatian, striker M. Jelic (29/19), J. Mihalik (32/12), Portuguese Willian (29/1), defender E. Mabouka (30/0) and others. Preparations for this match was very serious, to play three friendly Matches: Poland v Piast Gliwice team championship (won 5-3), against Slovenian team Olimpija 4, also won 1-2, well, the last match and match with Croatian champions Dinamo Zagreb, only in the last minutes of the expanded Zagreb managed to draw 1-1.
    The height difference in all positions obvious factors behind the rise in Zilina surprise me.

pick: 2 (-1 EH) @2,25 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/93114-glentoran-zilina

RX Junior
    CHILE - ARGENTINA NASHAS Football Copa America

I wished to have these teams meet in the finals and was the cause. Both of these teams were the most offensive in this championship. It does not always match ended with an abundance of scoring, but part of the opponent (Uruguay, Colombia) ZAIZAI bus or only atsimusinedavo. If the contestants left the door open and were usually mild to attack, then the scoring used to be. Neither Chile nor Argentina does not stand GELEŽINIS defense. Chile is often what makes rational team tries to avoid using 6-7 people go on the offensive immediately. Short passing, shearing to the free zones and a long possession, all of which are the main trump Chile. However, the defense Strawberries over all ends. Jara was disqualified deserved, but on the other hand it was the best Chilean central defense, against Peru were playing Rojas Albornoz, but neither one is very reliable. Since Isla and art are very fond of connections to attack Diaz has often retreat to the defense and then left three defenders without serious help from the reference. Argentina is a better balanced team with enormous potential attack that exploits only when the defense is not very good. Chile will be just the second serious team that is focused on the offensive. Uruguay, Jamaica and Colombia have always sought only atsimusineti and about attacks from ever thought. It is to open Chile argaentinieciai can be very dangerous counterattack, this time they do not need to hold the ball 70% of the time so space should be much more. And it is open land and is their largest asset. Finale happens at multiple, but it is this to me is similar to those you may be more attacks, and a substantial range.

pick: OVER (Over 2.5 goals) @2,1 9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/93069-chile-argentina

RX Junior
    V.TROICKI - V.POSPISIL ATEITIS Tennis Wimbledon

Kofa falls so we catch the Serbs.
    I have received a lot of criticism for the choice Serbo against Brown, but so did not understand on what basis, and the match was controlled Troicki was more capable. Here amazed that the film will be up onto that little Kofas or Vasek isivaziavo.
    Let it be in dogs barking caravan rides and rides with the caravan and I Troicki.
    Good time servers, agile, starts, great acceptance, the experience level matches, all you need to overcome Vasek.
    So a lot of argument should not. If you play as well as Victor pays 3-0 or 3-1 victory guaranteed

pick: 1 @1,4 10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/93205-v-troicki-v-pospisil

RX Junior
    NETHERLANDS U20 - ITALY U20 CARMELO1 Basketball Youth

The last two forecasts were brutally through sona, so pasitketi me blindly sure I disapprove. So on the forecast. Dutch U20 Championship last year so, so two years ago for the land U18 Championship points higher than the Italians. Two years ago, the Dutchman took 4th place, while the quarterfinals broke the Italian - 68:55. Recaps, like much of the same, so I tend to believe in today olandziu. As I wrote in my preparations for the time they nepralaimejo than one match. Defeated giants such as France, Russia ..
    last match lost to Belgium and the Netherlands for the second phase went out with only one victory. Belgium that mace very successful, and more specifically to stop bad luck Ben Abdelkader. Belges threw 11 of 23 three pointers of which Ben Abdelkader 7. But even Belgium a tough nut. Today, they are almost exactly battle with Championship favorite Spain. Italy maca Ispaniaji lost to 43:54, but there was a hard fight, because at three minutes before the end of the match spanish still put themselves up 22 points. Italian modestly appeared and mace with Hungary and the Czech Republic was only conquered guaranteed. But the split the Czech Republic defense is the most fallible teams championship - 24.3. Today, Turkey 28th

pick: 1 (+2.5) @1,85 8/1

http://www.betblog.com/picks/93231-n...-u20-italy-u20

RX Junior
    FEDERER - SIMON JUDAM Tennis Wimbledon

One of the favorite to win this tournament will meet with Roger Simon, who is already very far gone CIA. The more serious overcome Monfils and Berdych, but Berdych in the form of recent tragic completely neepazaidzia Czechs. Simon is a pure return, but he mistimed an obstacle now is very unfavorable. Fede balls atmusineja wildly, but cut that often bounces very limited, if not avoided, resulting in an accent wake. Simon, like I said, atmusineja balls and waiting for an opponent's error. Of course the atmusineja it be great, small, fast athlete with a rocket friends. But still Rogers in all wisdom and tricks, really find ways to uzvaikyti dwarf. Your padacia Federer will have to be, and on Simon BP really will have a number. Little chance here to take Simon Seth has played the best tennis.

pick: 1 (Federer 3:0) @1,85 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/93261-federer-simon

RX Junior
    MATIJA PECOTIC - SOMDEV DEVVARMAN BENDROVIUREMEJAS Tennis Challenger Tour

Pecoticiui although already 26 years old, but for a lifetime are playing only at the level of the ITF, which says a lot about his talent and dedication for this game .. well this season draskosi ITF tournaments for the first time challenger career came to what looked like the first pancake quite a successful one, but some kind of Kutrovskis way managed to Launch a match .. Somdevas, while onetime talented children, but injuries ruined career, which could even be nusitiesusi to Top50, but the challenger level, it can really pasikapot No .. Somehow exceptional features, but the game (as a level ) Playing solidly. America loves to match, and there's usually best to achieve the results (excluding India). 1 round of this tournament subelde into a single pancreas talentingaji Tiafoe so resolve this tournament Devvermanui seems missing. Has the following characteristics vessel that if someone at least as far as things go wrong - lose heart, but received such a favorable contender EIT continue, I really do not waste the opportunity to the selected point and mites.

pick: Somdev Devvarman @1,8 8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/93299-m...mdev-devvarman