Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Freddie Gray's death ruled a homicide, criminal charges to be filed

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Baltimore Police drag Freddie Gray to van during arrest

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJRittBb64

You might not have seen the video if you think he walked to the van. Lmao. More comedy

Quote Originally Posted by superbeets View Post
    Baltimore Police drag Freddie Gray to van during arrest

Hahaha yo leg look broke. Oh. Baltimore people crack me up how they talk. Quite amusing. But I appreciate you not being so closed minded superbeets. It is not very hard to notice but some people just love them some cop cock. Good day sir

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post

You might not have seen the video if you think he walked to the van. Lmao. More comedy
    And on another note how the fuck do you post videos? I copied the link into the video clip thing. It worked before what am I doing wrong?

RX Deplorable
    Baltimore Sergeant Warns Superiors: “It Is About To Get Ugly”

As residents celebrate the charges against six Baltimore police officers, officers on the ground report heightened tensions. The chief of patrol sent out a message ordering officers to double up on patrols.

BALTIMORE – A Baltimore police sergeant informed his Eastern District superiors Friday afternoon that officers “are now being challenged on the street.” The sergeant sent the letter following the announcement that State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby was indicting six officers on felony charges associated with the death of Freddie Gray, the 25-year-old who suffered a fatal spinal injury while in Baltimore police custody on April 12.

The letter, provided to BuzzFeed News from an anonymous source, warned of heightening tensions between police and residents on a day when many locals have taken to the streets to celebrate.

Sgt. Lennardo Bailey told the “Eastern Command Staff” [sic’d]:

“I have been to five calls today and three of those five calls for service; I have been challenged to a fight. Some of them I blew off but one of them almost got ugly. I don’t want anybody to say that I did not tell them what is going on. This is no intel this is really what’s going on the street. This is my formal notification. It is about to get ugly.”

BuzzFeed News has also learned that the Baltimore Police Department’s chief of patrol sent out a text message to all commanders ordering officers to take added caution: “2 OFFICERS PER CAR.. DOUBLE UP ALL PATROL CARS,” the order read.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/albertsamaha/baltimore-sergeant-warns-superiors-its-about-to-get-ugly#.vkRk8B8zRV

RX SemiGod
    8 ball lol. Who gives a fuck about what drugs he had. Unless he is firing at police or trying to harm police...he shouldn't be killed.

Kid has hand cuffs on face first on the ground. Why would you need to put all your weight on his legs? I can imagine trying to get up from that position while being handcuffed. It is pretty damn hard without using your hands. That was clearly unnecessary. He was screaming in pain and you see nothin wrong lmao. Ask him whats wrong...do you need medical assistance. That is what people should do for another human being regardless of if they had an 8 ball.
    I only brought up the 8 ball to point out you he was running - the drugs he tossed are irrelevant - but he ran and he made police chase him and that makes for a volatile situation - the running - not the drugs - the kid was pinned down - whoopie fucken doo - in the officers frame of mind the kid poses a danger - i just don't see how this injury occurred - and the kid was complaining he was hurt? I'm sure the police have not seen that before - "I'm hurt - take these cuffs off me" - would u believe anything this kid says?

With all that said if I had to put hard earned money on it - i would bet the kid was acting up - the van stopped - and the cops administered some ole fashion police brutality - but no one is alleging that yet

RX Local
    Restraining him with knees to the legs after being handcuffed on the ground. I don't give a fuck what type of police tactics you claim...that shit was unnecessary. Try getting up off the ground without using your hands stomach first. No way in hell that was necessary. I want them to call an ambulance like he asked. He was screaming in pain. What more do you want? Tea and crumpets you're insulting me now
    You're wrong dude. When a guy flees police and is fighting them, they have procedures in place to restrain the perp. It's definately necessary in some cases.

RX Local

He stood up at the doors but couldn't walk? Uh huh.

RX SemiGod
    They should charge the police officers for failure to put the kids seat belt on - outside of that this is all politically motivated

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    He stood up at the doors but couldn't walk? Uh huh.
    Shit prolly hurt. One last chance to say fuck you to the cop who was sitting on his legs like the WWE.

Like I have said over and over. ..it is very hard to get yo urself off the ground and start running when you are stomach first hands behind your back. That procedure is already efficient enough.

The problem starts at the top. Make these cops go through hell week if they really want to be a cop. Not take a test and get tazed for 5seconds and you're in. Fucking joke. Thats why we have issues. Same thing with school teachers...some of the most important and very common jobs in our country and anyone can be one. The difference is the mistakes the cops make end in someones life being taken. So I blame everyone, not just the police doing the crime. Lol

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    They should charge the police officers for failure to put the kids seat belt on - outside of that this is all politically motivated
    Totally agree.

RX Local
    Shit prolly hurt. One last chance to say fuck you to the cop who was sitting on his legs like the WWE.

Like I have said over and over. ..it is very hard to get yo urself off the ground and start running when you are stomach first hands behind your back. That procedure is already efficient enough.

The problem starts at the top. Make these cops go through hell week if they really want to be a cop. Not take a test and get tazed for 5seconds and you're in. Fucking joke. Thats why we have issues. Same thing with school teachers...some of the most important and very common jobs in our country and anyone can be one. The difference is the mistakes the cops make end in someones life being taken. So I blame everyone, not just the police doing the crime. Lol
    Uh yeah, kind of what happens when the guy is fighting the cops. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about here and are like the prosecuting attorney...way over your head.

When a perp is fighting the law, they need to restrain him. They need to subdue him and put cuffs on him and wait for transport.

This is not Candyland guy. Real shit goes on out in the streets. These criminals cannot be trusted or you may die.

RX Deplorable
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    “To the people of Baltimore and demonstrators across America, I heard your calls for, “No Justice, No peace. Your peace is sincerely needed as I work to deliver justice on behalf of this young man.”

Kabuki theater to appease the mob.

Not gonna end well for Mosby.

No one can kill themselves with their hands behind their back locked in a van. No one. They killed someone who caused no life threat to the cops. Thats what happened if u dont realize that u prolly are a racist

RX SemiGod
    After reading about the van ride - it looks like the driver probably gave him a "rough ride" - of course the officer driving can always say he was driving normal and had to brake abruptly - can't see anything happening to any other officers other than being negligent for not properly securing him with a belt - really got to see and hear from the other prisoners in the van and what the other officers have to say - if no one is willing to testify that this was a case of "rough riding" it's gonna be hard to show that any of the officers were anything but negligent - the murder charge is a beyond a stretch

At the end of the day kids - don't sell drugs on the street - don't run and ditch the drugs in the process - and then this one in a million freak accident won't happen to u

RX SemiGod
    The cops are black - this is great

Want equal rights, but not equal responsibility
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

RX SemiGod
    The 2nd degree murder charge is for a 45 year old black dude - I really hope these cops can stay strong and never admit to the "rough ride" practice - la cosa nostra

RX Local
    No one can kill themselves with their hands behind their back locked in a van. No one. They killed someone who caused no life threat to the cops. Thats what happened if u dont realize that u prolly are a racist
    What can happen is because of a lack of proper restraint, the guy could've fallen and hit his head wrong because his hands were behind his back.

If you don't accept there are other ways things can happen in life, you probably aren't racist but probably just a dumbass.

Fallen after already being flat on the ground? Where did he fall? Maybe fall asleep from that stop to quote "deal with grey". Prolly gave him a few stompings on that spine

Goodson

Garrett E. Miller

William G. Porter

Edward M. Nero

Brian W. Rice

Alicia D. White

+23

Caught on film: This is Nero (circled), pictured holding Freddie Gray's left arm after arresting the 25-year-old

+23

This footage will be integral to the trial as Nero (circled) is accused of assault while arresting Gray

SIX CHARGED OFFICERS: THE ROLES THEY PLAYED IN THE ARREST

Step by step, here what State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby said each charged officer did at each point in Gray's arrest on April 12.

LT BRIAN RICE, 41
    Charges include: Manslaughter, assault, false imprisonment
    Made eye contact with Freddie Gray while on patrol at 8.30am on April 12. Chased him on foot, radioed officers to apprehend him.
    Caught up with Officers Miller and Nero, who had cycled to apprehend Gray. Assisted the illegal arrest.
    Put Gray in the van without a seat belt at scene of arrest (1700 Block of Presbury St).
    Told Officer Caesar Goodson where to drive and stop the van.
    Assisted putting cuffs and shackles on Gray at the first stop (Mount St and Baker St).
    Loaded him back in the van on his stomach without a seat belt.
    Rice failed to check on Gray again and did not respond to his cries for medical assistance.

OFFICER EDWARD NERO, 29
    Charges include: Assault, false imprisonment
    Cycled to apprehend Gray with Officer Garrett Miller.
    Illegally arrested Gray and lay him on the ground, face-down, as Gray said he couldn't breathe.
    Placed Gray in a seated position but refused his request for an inhaler.
    Found Gray's lawful knife in his pocket, removed it, then put Gray back on his stomach and held him down against his will until the van arrived, while Gray screamed.
    Helped load Gray into the van without a seat belt at scene of arrest (1700 Block of Presbury St).
    Assisted putting cuffs and shackles on Gray at the first stop (Mount St and Baker St).
    Cycled off then regrouped with the van at the fourth stop (1600 block of W. North Avenue).Gray, at this point, had already broken his neck and was lying unresponsive face-down on the floor.
    Nero failed to check on Gray or suggest calling medical help.

OFFICER GARRETT MILLER, 26
    Charges include: Assault, false imprisonment
    Cycled to apprehend Gray.
    Illegally arrested him and lay him on the ground as Gray said he couldn't breathe.
    Placed Gray in a seated position but refused his request for an inhaler.
    Found Gray's lawful knife in his pocket, removed it, then put Gray back on his stomach and held him down against his will until the van arrived, as Gray screamed.
    Loaded Gray into the van without a seat belt at scene of arrest (1700 Block of Presbury St).
    Cycled off then regrouped with the van at the fourth stop (1600 block of W. North Avenue).Gray, at this point, had already broken his neck and was lying unresponsive face-down on the floor.
    Miller failed to check on Gray or suggest calling medical help.

OFFICER WILLIAM PORTER, 25
    Charges include: Manslaughter, assault
    Received a radio dispatch from Officer Goodson that a prisoner needed checking on.
    Porter joined the group at the third stop (Druid Hill and Dolphin), by which point Gray's neck was already broken.
    Opened the back of the van with Officer Goodson, and asked Gray if he needed a medic.
    Gray said twice that he did need a medic.
    Porter then lifted Gray from the floor of the van to sit on the bench.
    He medically assessed Gray and decided he did not need a medic.
    Failed to put a seat belt on him.
    Left to assist another arrest.
    Rejoined the van at the fourth stop (1600 block of W. North Avenue) where he witnessed Sgt White speaking to the back of Gray's head. Gray did not respond. Porter did not call for medical help.

OFFICER CAESAR GOODSON, 45

Charges include: Second-degree depraved heart murder, manslaughter, assault, manslaughter by vehicle
    Driving the van.
    He is charged with second-degree murder and assault for the manner in which he drove the van.
    Goodson picked up Gray from the spot where he was arrested (1700 Block of Presbury St).
    On Rice's orders, he drove to the first stop (Mount St and Baker St), where Rice, Miller and Nero shackled Gray, filled out paperwork, and placed him lying on the floor without a seatbelt.
    As Goodson drove to the next stop, Gray broke his neck.
    At the second stop (North Fremont Ave and Mosher Street), Goodson got out to survey Gray but did not ask if he needed medical help.
    He then closed the door, with Gray still lying on the floor without a seat belt.
    While driving, Goodson radioed for support to check on the prisoner.
    Porter arrived at the third stop (Druid Hill and Dolphin), they both checked on him, ignored his request for medical help.
    When Porter left, Goodson closed the door again and - leaving Gray on the floor of the van unsecured - drove to another arrest, in a move slammed as 'gross negligence' by the State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby.
    At the fourth stop (1600 block of W. North Avenue), Goodson was met by Porter and Sgt Alicia White. They all observed Gray lying unresponsive on the floor, and did nothing.
    Goodson then proceeded to the fifth and final stop (1000 block of N. Mount St), again failing to put a seat belt on Gray.
    The other officer was removed and dealt with before Gray was attended to.

SERGEANT ALICIA WHITE, 30
    Charges include: Manslaughter, assault
    Met the van at the fourth stop (1600 block of W. North Avenue).
    She opened the back of the van and spoke to the back of Gray's head. Gray did not respond.
    Without physically assessing Gray, she closed the door and ignored suggestions to call for medical assistance.
    At the fifth stop (1000 block of N. Mount St), White and Officer Zachary Novak (who is not charged) pulled Gray from the van. He was no longer breathing.
    White and Novak called a medic, who arrived, determined Gray was in cardiac arrest, and transported him to the hospital where he died a week later.

RX Deplorable
    Prolly.

Except the cop being charged with murder is black.

Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Yeah, I can see a number of things happening in that van but who knows for sure? One thing I do know is guys rushing to judgement here like Dafinch and Mobgobbler have no clue what happened and are just throwing shit against the wall.
    Mobgobbler! Love it!