Forum: Sponsor Promotions Forum - Check out the current promotions offered by our top Sponsors !

Thread: Who would you send a Nickel to Today?

  1. #1 Who would you send a Nickel to Today? 
    RX Senior bigtex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,903
    I have a local but would like to have an out for halftime wagering or alternative lines. Don't care if there's a bonus involved, just don't want a problem with a payout.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    80,176
    you need my address BixTex ?? LOL

    your local must be old old school ... no half-time wagers ??

    Bookmaker or BetDSI

    I would say Heritage, but think it takes longer to deposit ...
    and agree, I wouldn't take the bonus... because then No rollovers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Spartenburg
    Posts
    677
    Diamond sportbooks DSI use theRX 300 promo code
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Spartenburg
    Posts
    677
    halftime line go off the broad like 2 minutes before 2nd half start that the only problem I was trying to get in on 2nd half on TCU but their was no line with 1 minute left they haven't kickoff yet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Senior bigtex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    you need my address BixTex ?? LOL

    your local must be old old school ... no half-time wagers ??

    Bookmaker or BetDSI

    I would say Heritage, but think it takes longer to deposit ...
    and agree, I wouldn't take the bonus... because then No rollovers

    I said I didn't want any problems getting paid. LOL

    The problem is he takes too long to put up the 2nd half lines. That just doesn't work with me especially on Sunday's early games.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    80,176
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
    I said I didn't want any problems getting paid. LOL

    The problem is he takes too long to put up the 2nd half lines. That just doesn't work with me especially on Sunday's early games.
    I hear ya...

    I think a No Jumping through Hoops Book would be Bookmaker & BetDSI

    BOL !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Spartenburg
    Posts
    677
    who this bigsmooth ? Asking me to bet him
    anybody else get a PM from him?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior LoCalDallasGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    2,310
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGLIPS View Post
    who this bigsmooth ? Asking me to bet him
    anybody else get a PM from him?
    should change your name to "bitch lips".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Local Defying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,230
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCalDallasGuy View Post
    should change your name to "bitch lips".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    5
    nickel???
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior the1yankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    toledo
    Posts
    1,588
    Quote Originally Posted by phil38 View Post
    nickel???
    Ya! 5 pennies, must be american pennies, or 1 buffalo nickel, also must be american.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •