Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Dinesh D'Souza - "Democrat Party is a crime syndicate"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #26  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Chris Christie says so....must be true.

    The new republican definition of a criminal.

    Indicted, guilty, incarcerated, fined, probation.....NOT A CRIMINAL

    joe defending one of his fraud idols. Comedy gold.

    Buy my prison memoirs!!!!!! Lmao
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,261
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Chris Christie says so....must be true.

    The new republican definition of a criminal.

    Indicted, guilty, incarcerated, fined, probation.....NOT A CRIMINAL

    joe defending one of his fraud idols. Comedy gold.

    Buy my prison memoirs!!!!!! Lmao
    "We're going to punish our enemies!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,294
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lmao. Yeah.....they really showed who the criminal was. One pleaded guilty and one has no record. How dumb are you?
    Another knockout for vit+100 !!! You OWN this forum!!

    #rxpolyforumking
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,505
    Another day goes by, and another day Vittard sitting on his lazy ass posting stupid shit in here all day.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,294
    Hey zit throw me some karma so I can get some green bars like you bruh
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Another day goes by, and another day Vittard sitting on his lazy ass posting stupid shit in here all day.
    Youve been posting about me all day while pretending to be at work. Lots of production at your workplace today. Thank god it's a job that has no impact on society or any lives.

    The guy posting about criminals is telling others they are posting dumb shit. Lmao
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,505
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Youve been posting about me all day while pretending to be at work. Lots of production at your workplace today. Thank god it's a job that has no impact on society or any lives.

    The guy posting about criminals is telling others they are posting dumb shit. Lmao
    Yeah, too bad I'm a senior software developer for a company that is the clear industry leader in the area of security that we specialize in. Too bad I have multiple
    invention awards, as well as multiple patents - with more on the way.

    Have you ever been right about anything?

    And there you are, sitting on your lazy ass with no job. Fucking loser.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Yeah, too bad I'm a senior software developer for a company that is the clear industry leader in the area of security that we specialize in. Too bad I have multiple
    invention awards, as well as multiple patents - with more on the way.

    Have you ever been right about anything?

    And there you are, sitting on your lazy ass with no job. Fucking loser.
    You're a senior piece of shit who obviously collects a paycheck for trolling me.

    My job starts at 8:25 where I will make more on Miami+8 than you did this entire week of sitting on your ass following me around.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,261
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You're a senior piece of shit who obviously collects a paycheck for trolling me.

    My job starts at 8:25 where I will make more on Miami+8 than you did this entire week of sitting on your ass following me around.
    Yeah, we can see that.

    NFL 24-28(-6800)

    "Bottom line: I win week in and week out!" - jobless soup kitchen poker millionaire

    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,505
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You're a senior piece of shit who obviously collects a paycheck for trolling me.

    My job starts at 8:25 where I will make more on Miami+8 than you did this entire week of sitting on your ass following me around.
    My gift to you:

    How to Stop Compulsive Lying

    HOME > BAD HABITS


    7 tips to stop you getting caught in your own tangled web

    - See more at: http://www.uncommonhelp.me/articles/....XQbwIw0h.dpuf

    http://www.uncommonhelp.me/articles/...ying-disorder/
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    My gift to you:

    How to Stop Compulsive Lying

    HOME > BAD HABITS


    7 tips to stop you getting caught in your own tangled web

    - See more at: http://www.uncommonhelp.me/articles/....XQbwIw0h.dpuf

    http://www.uncommonhelp.me/articles/...ying-disorder/
    I've been waiting years for this list of lies. You have yet to produce it....not a single one. Pathetic scumbag liar
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Yeah, we can see that.

    NFL 24-28(-6800)

    "Bottom line: I win week in and week out!" - jobless soup kitchen poker millionaire

    Youre 0-5 and got busted posting fake tickets. Comedy gold.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,505
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I've been waiting years for this list of lies. You have yet to produce it....not a single one. Pathetic scumbag liar
    Do a site search on "pathological" with your name. There will be at least 100 hits.

    Dumb fuck.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,261
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Youre 0-5 and got busted posting fake tickets. Comedy gold.
    Who busted me, Mister Jobless Poker Millionaire?

    You? ROTFLMFAO!

    Don't feel bad, thanks to Obamanomics you have plenty of company:

    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Do a site search on "pathological" with your name. There will be at least 100 hits.

    Dumb fuck.
    Um, yeah.....all from you. Where is the list of lies. Still waiting. Years now

    Serious question....are you an angry, miserable, hate filled person outside of here? How can anyone stand to be around you?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Who busted me, Mister Jobless Poker Millionaire?

    You? ROTFLMFAO!

    Don't feel bad, thanks to Obamanomics you have loads of company:

    are you gonna tell people you have a job? You've been spamming multiple forums for over a decade with the same drivel.....all day. You have no family, no income , got booted from working on republican campaign because you're a loon and actually believe Obama wasn't born in the United States. Lmao. What a resume!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,294
    Miami +8

    IM ON IT!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,505
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Um, yeah.....all from you. Where is the list of lies. Still waiting. Years now

    Serious question....are you an angry, miserable, hate filled person outside of here? How can anyone stand to be around you?
    I save my venom for maggots like you, and the corrupt crooks that you worship.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    I save my venom for maggots like you, and the corrupt crooks that you worship.
    You should try to find a friend.....living miserable takes years off your life. Living with hate takes years off your life. Being clueless doesn't so you're ok there.

    Im looking forward to see your mocking posts if the pats win big and looking forward to your silence if they don't. That's the typical right wing move around here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Hey zit throw me some karma so I can get some green bars like you bruh
    done!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,505
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You're a senior piece of shit who obviously collects a paycheck for trolling me.

    My job starts at 8:25 where I will make more on Miami+8 than you did this entire week of sitting on your ass following me around.
    Not only did you lie, your bet is the stupidest thing I've seen in here in weeks. The game is a blowout, and your bet is a complete loser in the 3rd quarter.

    You're just complete loser all around.

    How embarrassing for you.

    Idiot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #47  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,261
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Not only did you lie, your bet is the stupidest thing I've seen in here in weeks. The game is a blowout, and your bet is a complete loser in the 3rd quarter.

    You're just complete loser all around.

    How embarrassing for you.

    Idiot.
    "where I will make more on Miami+8 than you did this entire week of sitting on your ass following me around."

    How long did it take him to handicap that game, 2 minutes?

    Score a huge knockout for the software engineer!

    "Bottom line: I win week in and week out!"

    "The math didn't work for me in blackjack"

    -- soup kitchen millionaire

    You would be hard pressed to find a bigger loser on the Internet than poker fraud vtard.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #48  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Not only did you lie, your bet is the stupidest thing I've seen in here in weeks. The game is a blowout, and your bet is a complete loser in the 3rd quarter.

    You're just complete loser all around.

    How embarrassing for you.

    Idiot.
    This is how a guy that doesn't gamble talks. You didn't have the patriots because you only bet scratch off tickets. Not embarrassed at all....I will be right back at it tomorrow. Just another day in gambling world....which you know nothing about.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #49  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You should try to find a friend.....living miserable takes years off your life. Living with hate takes years off your life. Being clueless doesn't so you're ok there.

    Im looking forward to see your mocking posts if the pats win big and looking forward to your silence if they don't. That's the typical right wing move around here.
    Who called it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #50  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,505
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This is how a guy that doesn't gamble talks. You didn't have the patriots because you only bet scratch off tickets. Not embarrassed at all....I will be right back at it tomorrow. Just another day in gambling world....which you know nothing about.
    I've never bought a scratch off ticket in my life, yet another pathological lie from the site lying troll. How many lies is that today, 73? A new record?

    All you do is lie, your life is a lie, you are a complete fraud, a complete loser.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •