Any of you guys geocache?

Search

Tokens
I know most of you guys are old and can't walk on your own,but it's addictive.
Check it out

Tokens
my wife and daughter with their friends played with that app while camping in the Indiana Dunes. They were so jacked up about it, got me involved when they got back home, and it was disappointing , we found nothing in three spots close to our house, (someone fucked with the caches) . we looked like idiots for minutes trying to find nothing people honking etc,)

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling
Tokens
GREATEST fun ever,, I love it, and have done it for years!!,, it is the best, especially with children,,, BEST,,

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
my friend's wife does, found some stuff together in the Berkshires

Banned
Tokens
GREATEST fun ever. I love it, and have done it for years!! it is the best, especially with children... BEST

So True. No Truer Words ever spoken. Literally.

While at a Goodwill (Thrift Store) I found an AMAZING superlarge, like, the size of a SOFTBALL Glass Diamond shaped paperweight (I guess....its purpose it was designed for was "paperweight"....more probably as decorative display item maybe for display case ornamentation within Jewelry Stores) for just $5.00.

This thing was friggin ELEGANT, MAJESTIC. It was Baby Blue, like "powder Blue" but when sat on a dark surface would turn PURPLE so purple being the color of "Royalty" a plan came to me from literally where I can't even begin to imagine but just "out of nowhere" and pretty much fully formed when I got the idea to use this thing as an eventual treasure at the end of a long terribly drawn out thing like this geocaching sounds to be (which I'd never heard of till wilbur's post here and even had to google the damn term to find out what it was) cuz i was working in an impoverished area with self-proclaimed America's Toughest Sheriff (you know the guy lol) hassling Brown People solely so he could get on TV and it was obvious this "Jewel" had to be used to instill in the 9 or mexican kids between ages 7 and 10 there in this poor area I found myself in and that I just happened to become acquainted with that just cuz they're Mexican & the Sheriff is pretending to hate them cuz he's an attention whore and hassling Mexicans is literally the only issue that can get a Local Sheriff on TV as often as he manages to get on TV with his attention-whoring, just because they are BROWN doesn't mean they can't accomplish whatever they want in the World.

That, instead, the opposite is true that they can do whatever they want in Life accomplish just as much as Non-Brown people can so clues were laid out, eventually "painstakingly"...proved to be a WHOLE hell of a lot more challenging (intellectually, like, making The Hunt" as best it could be and to expose them to as much along the way that they'd otherwise likely not experience) than I ever imagined.

Like almost 60 days after I managed to get the crumpled dirty old looking (initial) map to "accidentally be found" by one of the Mexican Kids....

"Wow. This looks like what Old Treasure Maps look like. I wonder what it is" lmfao...thus unleashing the Treasure Hunt which would eventually wind through 2 Museums, 2 Movies, a waterpark and so so much more it'd take so long to describe and some points I don't even recall anymore....its been awhile (including another big thrift store where they each had a few $$ to spend from a previous "cache" along the way...incredible point that alone along the journey cuz these kids lived 5 within a single bedroom 2 sets of them, they never ever got to go shopping with thier own money in their lives, most only saw what they did of the world from through the schoolbus windows and what they saw on TV) but the best part I think was the cache that contained the 12 copies of

The_Sneetches_and_Other_Stories.png

If you find yourself blessed to be in a place where you can do this, pull off a Treasure Hunt that takes kids on an eye opening journey of experience like this and leads to the message for them that there are no limits to what they can accomplish (however you personally see fit to deliver that message or another Inspirational Message....along with some really cool "stuff" of course) its unreal the fun you'll have with it. To Live Through Them, to re-experience the vigor, wonder and excitement of youth and to get to see the world through their eyes...as much as such a thing is possible anyways...its incredible.

There are literally no words that could describe what it is. Truly. Other than definitely an investment you should make cuz the "return" is priceless.

Hella lot of work though
:):), crafting the journey. Worth it though if course, and totally not just for the kids but maybe even moreso amazingly enough for the old jaded guy cuz that re-experiencing Youth thing that happens, that taste of that vigor of Youth we had and lost is a liberating thing.

To make the biggest understatement of the Forever.

As for you tate I got a little one for you that leads to a hidden jewel as well, as far as I know just an amazing hidden secret so close to The Salon that to not unearth it would be criminal as to find it would lead to, at the very least, an amazing sumptuous home cooked meal on even an ongoing basis if that prove to be your desire tate within such a cool and generally unknown place so close to you tate that literally a strong arm could hit it with a rock...

Get on your Colombo outfit tate and knock this out you'll be glad you did:

"Exiled from The Corridor Christo for O exists larger than life here, majestic some say undeservedly, call him a Serpent, thus was he cast out from The Corridor but those here took this outcast in cuz he was of them. Locate him tate then return to him with The Children at the hour which signals an end to the normal working day upon that day which is called Mercoledi."

The kids will completely dig this tate and so I think will you.

hHapr.jpg

Tokens

While at a Goodwill (Thrift Store) I found an AMAZING superlarge, like, the size of a SOFTBALL Glass Diamond shaped paperweight (I guess....its purpose it was designed for was "paperweight"....more probably as decorative display item maybe for display case ornamentation within Jewelry Stores) for just $5.00.

This thing was friggin ELEGANT, MAJESTIC. It was Baby Blue, like "powder Blue" but when sat on a dark surface would turn PURPLE so purple being the color of "Royalty" a plan came to me from literally where I can't even begin to imagine but just "out of nowhere" and pretty much fully formed when I got the idea to use this thing as an eventual treasure at the end of a long terribly drawn out thing like this geocaching sounds to be (which I'd never heard of till wilbur's post here and even had to google the damn term to find out what it was) cuz i was working in an impoverished area with self-proclaimed America's Toughest Sheriff (you know the guy lol) hassling Brown People solely so he could get on TV and it was obvious this "Jewel" had to be used to instill in the 9 or mexican kids between ages 7 and 10 there in this poor area I found myself in and that I just happened to become acquainted with that just cuz they're Mexican & the Sheriff is pretending to hate them cuz he's an attention whore and hassling Mexicans is literally the only issue that can get a Local Sheriff on TV as often as he manages to get on TV with his attention-whoring, just because they are BROWN doesn't mean they can't accomplish whatever they want in the World.

That, instead, the opposite is true that they can do whatever they want in Life accomplish just as much as Non-Brown people can so clues were laid out, eventually "painstakingly"...proved to be a WHOLE hell of a lot more challenging (intellectually, like, making The Hunt" as best it could be and to expose them to as much along the way that they'd otherwise likely not experience) than I ever imagined.

Like almost 60 days after I managed to get the crumpled dirty old looking (initial) map to "accidentally be found" by one of the Mexican Kids....

"Wow. This looks like what Old Treasure Maps look like. I wonder what it is" lmfao...thus unleashing the Treasure Hunt which would eventually wind through 2 Museums, 2 Movies, a waterpark and so so much more it'd take so long to describe and some points I don't even recall anymore....its been awhile (including another big thrift store where they each had a few $$ to spend from a previous "cache" along the way...incredible point that alone along the journey cuz these kids lived 5 within a single bedroom 2 sets of them, they never ever got to go shopping with thier own money in their lives, most only saw what they did of the world from through the schoolbus windows and what they saw on TV) but the best part I think was the cache that contained the 12 copies of

If you find yourself blessed to be in a place where you can do this, pull off a Treasure Hunt that takes kids on an eye opening journey of experience like this and leads to the message for them that there are no limits to what they can accomplish (however you personally see fit to deliver that message or another Inspirational Message....along with some really cool "stuff" of course) its unreal the fun you'll have with it. To Live Through Them, to re-experience the vigor, wonder and excitement of youth and to get to see the world through their eyes...as much as such a thing is possible anyways...its incredible.

There are literally no words that could describe what it is. Truly. Other than definitely an investment you should make cuz the "return" is priceless.

Hella lot of work though
:):), crafting the journey. Worth it though if course, and totally not just for the kids but maybe even moreso amazingly enough for the old jaded guy cuz that re-experiencing Youth thing that happens, that taste of that vigor of Youth we had and lost is a liberating thing.

As for you tate I got a little one for you that leads to a hidden jewel as well, as far as I know just an amazing hidden secret so close to The Salon that to not unearth it would be criminal as to find it would lead to, at the very least, an amazing sumptuous home cooked meal on even an ongoing basis if that prove to be your desire tate within such a cool and generally unknown place so close to you tate that literally a strong arm could hit it with a rock...

"Exiled from The Corridor Christo for O exists larger than life here, majestic some say undeservedly, call him a Serpent, thus was he cast out from The Corridor but those here took this outcast in cuz he was of them. Locate him tate then return to him with The Children at the hour which signals an end to the normal working day upon that day which is called Mercoledi."

hHapr.jpg

Are you doing mushrooms or acid??
I bet you don't have to Google either of them

Banned
Tokens
Are you doing mushrooms or acid??
I bet you don't have to Google either of them

Correct. Did not have to Google either.

Neither though, unfortunately, 'Shrooms cause too much laughter to get anything worthwhile accomplished and make what, under normal circumstances, would be a simple 7 minute walk to the Albertson's for desperately needed Beer (lest I dehydrate) turn into a 2 hour ordeal where the store just keeps getting farther and farther away regardless of how far one walks then, when one finally gets there, they just get thrown OUT of the store for drop kicking a king-sized loaf of sandwichbread which then, naturally, explodes from the force off foot meeting loaf sending slices of sandwich friggin' bread cascading down over and onto, into, 3 or 4 aisles which then some poor stockboy has to clean up and Acid?

You know better than that. One doesn't know whats in that shiite Wil. Too Old for that shyt though...

the original Owsley?

There are exceptions to every "rule" I reckon
stanley_owsley3_med.jpg
but like you yourself wilbur I'm just too damn OLD to be fuggin with that shit. Today, NOW WILBUR I could easily damage a small bone in my foot Free-Kicking that loaf of sandwich bread (as would be my duty while under the influence of a mind expanding agent, wilbur...to try and Free People by demonstrating via the loafkick that imposed restriction, limitations are able to be challenged).

So short answer Hell No I ain't messing with that stuff no more wilbur no effin WAY wilbur.

quote-sometimes-i-sits-and-thinks-other-times-i-sits-and-drinks-but-mostly-i-just-sits-neal-cassady-36-46-67.jpg

Tokens
Correct. Did not have to Google either.

Neither though, unfortunately, 'Shrooms cause too much laughter to get anything worthwhile accomplished and make what, under normal circumstances, would be a simple 7 minute walk to the Albertson's for desperately needed Beer (lest I dehydrate) turn into a 2 hour ordeal where the store just keeps getting farther and farther away regardless of how far one walks then, when one finally gets there, they just get thrown OUT of the store for drop kicking a king-sized loaf of sandwichbread which then, naturally, explodes from the force off foot meeting loaf sending slices of sandwich friggin' bread cascading down over and onto, into, 3 or 4 aisles which then some poor stockboy has to clean up and Acid?

You know better than that. One doesn't know whats in that shiite Wil. Too Old for that shyt though...

the original Owsley?

There are exceptions to every "rule" I reckon
stanley_owsley3_med.jpg
but like you yourself wilbur I'm just too damn OLD to be fuggin with that shit. Today, NOW WILBUR I could easily damage a small bone in my foot Free-Kicking that loaf of sandwich bread (as would be my duty while under the influence of a mind expanding agent, wilbur...to try and Free People by demonstrating via the loafkick that imposed restriction, limitations are able to be challenged).

So short answer Hell No I ain't messing with that stuff no more wilbur no effin WAY wilbur.

quote-sometimes-i-sits-and-thinks-other-times-i-sits-and-drinks-but-mostly-i-just-sits-neal-cassady-36-46-67.jpg

lol

Scottcarter was caught making out with Caitlin Jen
Tokens

Hella lot of work though

hHapr.jpg

Maybe (probably) I missed something, but how did you just hear about this fir the first time, and have to google it, yet you made a map and had it "found" 60 days ago?

Tokens
Maybe (probably) I missed something, but how did you just hear about this fir the first time, and have to google it, yet you made a map and had it "found" 60 days ago?

Seems like you are calling out MD......Are YOU?????

Banned
Tokens

Two different things entirely MikeB. The "Treasure Map" deal (which involved the "60 day" or thereabouts search that went on to locate the Diamond & The Message) was ages ago the latter thing a present day and completely separate and totally unrelated mini geocache (of sorts anyway...) for tate which leads him to a really awesome thoroughly under the radar in fact nearly totally unknown spot that he and the kids would really possibly completely enjoy. On the...as mentioned within the clue, proper day (possibly DAYS) and the (approximately) correct hour.

Practically No one knows about it but its really great. And very very unique....the whole setting actually.

....about an hour and a half window exists wherein, upon the right day(s)....the cache exists. It comes and goes but does so (generally) on a predefined schedule which if he solves the clue. locates the SPOT he'll be able to know and enjoy this cache along with the children, should he and they so desire, thereafter.

Banned
Tokens

Oh wait, I misunderstood your question MikeB. I had to Google wilbur's term "geocaching" cuz I'd never heard of it then when I returned to the thread to see what others had to say about the hobby I saw tate's post about how it was especially good if one could get kid's involved so told the story of that 60 day or so hunt which took place a few years back. I had no idea people did this stuff for a hobby, had never even had an inkling of hearing about such a thing. So the "60 days" thing was totally unrelated to having to Google wilbur's term.

Tokens
Oh wait, I misunderstood your question MikeB. I had to Google wilbur's term "geocaching" cuz I'd never heard of it then when I returned to the thread to see what others had to say about the hobby I saw tate's post about how it was especially good if one could get kid's involved so told the story of that 60 day or so hunt which took place a few years back. I had no idea people did this stuff for a hobby, had never even had an inkling of hearing about such a thing. So the "60 days" thing was totally unrelated to having to Google wilbur's term.
I had no idea what it was either. I read your post a couple of times and that stuck out.

I figured I was probably missing something.....it was a long day yesterday.

Tokens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbplayer
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com