'Making A Murderer' If You Have Not Watched Spoiler Alert

Search

2009 RX Death Pool Champion
Tokens
Just finished and I am shocked and feel so sorry for this family...How in the hell do you go from 7-3-2 favor of acquittal to 12 unanimous,especially after reviewing all the evidence? The pin hole in the top of the sealed blood vial alone was enough to convince me...Then you throw in the cop calling in her tag number 2 full days before car was even found? A man on the verge of collecting 36 million commits murder?They stabbed ,cut her throat,and shot her 11 times and not one speck of her blood is found,yet they park her car on their property on a hill by the way with a few tree branches covering it up,and her blood in cargo area? And they burn her body less than 20 feet from house? The juvenile's own attorney's private investigator reading a letter that says "this family tree has only one branch,and they must be exterminated"... What the hell?

Reasonable doubt should not even be questioned and is embarrassing that those 12 people are so stupid...

Tokens
5 reasons you will be obsessed...

If you haven’t seen Netflix’s new show Making a Murderer yet, you surely have heard someone you know talking about it, or have seen Alec Baldwin tweeting about it. But what is it about the show that has everyone so obsessed? Here are a few reasons why we’re into it, and why you should binge-watch it before, after, and possibly even during your upcoming holiday celebrations.

http://decider.com/2015/12/23/5-reasons-why-youre-going-to-be-obsessed-with-making-a-murderer/

Banned
Tokens
Glad you posted about this.

People need to watch this.

Could happen to anyone of us, if you don't think it could...you are wrong.

Nowhere even close to enough evidence to Convict, the opposite in Fact: Ample evidence many times over to create Reasonable Doubt

which demands a Not Guilty verdict. No Blood whatsoever within the room that the D.A.'s Horror Story he gave to the press so as to inflame hatred against the defendant said the crime happened in so he changed his story to say the crime took place in the garage where no DNA was found whatsoever either which if the crime had happened would be IMPOSSIBLE for the defendant to remove due to cracks in the concrete floor that blood would have seeped into. Crime Analysts even jackhammered up the floor to find nothing.

Explanation has to be that defendant accomplished an impossible clean up of the crime scene then left the victim's SUV in plain sight despite having an actual car crusher on property cuz the site was a Junkyard and not just this but he leaves that vehicle there in a spot where it will definitely get found and he leaves it with 2 small spots of his own blood within the vehicle, spots that have the appearance of being applied by a paint brush and this with a vial of his blood from the previous case that wrongly imprisoned him showing signs of having been tampered with (even an actual HOLE in the top from Syringe to extract blood with in the top of the vial) having been checked in, signed for by Detective Lenk, the same guy who suddenly discovered the key to the victim's SUV in a spot that had been searched at least 4 times prior to him finding the key...and no key spotted there.

Garage also thoroughly searched but spent bullet somehow missed that is then found in garage only after Detective Lenk's presence within the garage...

D.A. who sounds more like a Woman than a Man thus will anoy you to the point that you wanna slap him through the screen later revealed to be stoned out his mind on Oxy, Vicodin and spending his free time sexting girls who think he is a disgusting pig.

Which is completely accurate.

Unreal, this case. Absolutely unreal.

These guys have to be Free'd.

And those responsible for this held accountable.

Tokens
Great crime documentary. Very well done!

I'm not so sure about the Uncle. I think there was enough suspcion not to find him guilty, but I'm not certain of his innonce.

The kid though 100% believe he is innocent. I hate police/prosecutors because they are rarely after the truth. IMO what is more important to them is get conviction than seek the truth. Confessions and witnesses can be very suspect but the justice system is so reliant on them. What the investigators did to get the confessions should be criminal, along with the actions of the prosecutor and his shitty lawyer.

Tokens
This so fucked up. It shows just how CORRUPT law enforcement is. Such a sad story.

bet365 player
Tokens
I'm half way through the 1st ep. I thought it's very boring, not sure if I can get to 2nd ep.

Banned
Tokens
I'm not so sure about the Uncle. I think there was enough suspicion not to find him guilty, but I'm not certain of his innocence.

The kid though 100% believe he is innocent.

Thats a common stance, folks a bit iffy about the Uncle (Avery) but completely know the kid (Brendan) is totally innocent.

The real "Keys" to this case though are two (2) simple things.

1.) Original Prosecution story was crime got committed in the Bedroom. Nature of Crime sees inescapable reality be that there would be physical evidence (Victim's DNA) present. None Found so D.A. changes story to say crime was committed in Garage. Same Deal...even worse actually. Garage is cluttered with years of Tractor Parts, Car Parts, machinery...stuff you'd find in a Garage at a Hillbilly Salvage yard...hundreds upon hundreds of scattered objects. Even cracked concrete floor. Again: Nature of Crime sees inescapable reality be that there would be physical evidence (Victim's DNA) present, impossible for crime to be committed in the manner that prosecution describes and which is the foundation of their case without Victim's DNA being present. Absolutely No DNA of Victim Found. Zero Nada None. Not even a speck.

Physically Impossible to have scrubbed every single speck of DNA from Garage. There is NO Crime Scene Technician on the entire Earth who could honestly testify that eliminating every single speck of Victim's DNA from a scene cluttered with hundreds and hundreds of objects such as this one was...would be even remotely possible.

2.) Just prior to the crime the County's Insurance company said that they would not pay out on any claim stemming from Avery's 18 years in jail (for which the amount of $36,000,000 or 36 Million Dollars was being bandied about) because the Claim was due to willful malfeasance on the part of Law Enforcement (because Sherrif's Dept & D.A. had knowingly done bad things which led to the claim) so the County would be on the hook for the entire settlement.

It was said that The County couldn't afford to pay that but chiefly and most crucially:

Some of that liability, potentially MIllions of Dollars, the very cops and D.A. and others involved would get assigned responsibiltiy for. They'd have to pay it themselves..personally.

Whatever the settlement...it wasn't going to be covered even in part by insurance.

They were going to be on the hook for it themselves. The County, The Cops & The D.A.

And there WAS going to be a settlement, that was totally inevitable, just a matter of how much.

With this convenient crime for which there is absolutely no evidence that suspect committed but instead there is ample evidence of him being set UP FOR by the very same Sherrif's Dept. and D.A.'s office that were fixin' to go down HARD behind the potential $36,000,000 settlement, get disgraced and some of them even possible jailtime....

....all that went away.

No more depositions...no more Media reports about Law Enforcement role in wrongly jailing this guy for 18 years, no more $36,000,000 lawsuit.

His GF calls him twice, both calls recorded (because she is in jail on DUI charges and calls from the jail are recorded) and in both phone calls its obvious from the accused's manner during those calls that he is not committing the crime he is accused of.

Both calls take place during the time when he would have had to been doing this horrible stuff, to fit with the prosecution's timeline for him to be Guilty, and its obvious from his demeanor during both calls that he is not committing the crimes.

Date of the crime was directly before depositions that would have led to the large payout, as much as 36 million dollars, to the accused along with the disgrace and even possible criminal charges against The Sheriff and The original D.A. responsible for locking him up for 18 years behind a crime they knew he did not commit.

The guy was "famous", he was getting his picture taken with the governor, other politicians, appearing on Talk Shows, had a Crime Bill with his name on it enacted into law on the very day he supposedly did this crime and he was fixin' to get awarded Millions of dollars.

Which is more likely:

He threw that all away to do this crime, managed to completely scrub a crime scene TOTALLY of even the slightest HINT of the victim's DNA to where there is absolutely ZERO of her DNA present (a feat which even Crime Scene Technicians, Experts, say that they themselves could not accomplish....within the cluttered garage that has cracked concrete floor) but he leaves her vehicle in plain sight with 2 small spots of his blood readily visible and just 50 yards from a Car Crusher he could have used to pulverize her vehicle

or...

The Sherrif's Office and The D.A.'s Office that were on the doorstep of getting exposed for sending this guy to jail for 18 years when they knew full well he was innocent (and the guy who did it even confessed 10 years in to the guy's 18 year sentence and they were told of this but still let him remain in jail) , they'd be on the hook for Millions of Dollars their lives would be utterly destroyed, some of them might even go to jail themselves so...

they set the guy up so that they could end all these threats to them.

Which is what was accomplished.

Which of those two sounds more likely?

More possible?

Which of those two scenarios sounds like its most likely what happened here?

That a Hillbilly fixin to be rich threw that all away to brutalize a young woman while he calmly talked on the phone with his own gf and then he managed to accomplish the completely IMPOSSIBLE scrub every single fleck of blood and other trace evidence from a garage cluttered with Hundreds of objects (despite being a simple Hillbilly he managed to scrub a Crime Scene so totally clean that even Crime Scene Techs say it'd be impossible) but then he left the MAIN piece of evidence in plain sight where it was sure to be found....

or...

Law Enforcement that was in deep deep trouble, in a really bad spot with a lawsuit for as much as $36 Million fixin' to crash down upon them and for some involved possibly even Jailtime....set the guy up?

It was Detective Lenk, one of the guys involved in wrongly imprisoning Avery the first time around, one of the guys who might potentially get disgraced, jailed and be made party to having to pay the $36,000,000 settlement that found the KEY for Chrissakes!

That found the Key in a spot that had been searched at least 4 times prior to his saying:

"Hey, Look. Theres a Key down here."

Key to the Victim's SUV and the key which, when tested, had ONLY DNA from Avery on it and not even the victim's own DNA.

Yet Another impossibility. The girl had used that key for years.

This, that which is mentioned above this....the total lack of even a SPECK of DNA evidence supporting the charges save for that which was obviously (and clumsily) planted in the SUV...these things are only 1/4 (at MOST) of the existing evidence to support Reasonable Doubt.

Theres, like, a lot of stuff beyond this....erased phone messages from the Victim's Voicemail, testimony that Victim was being harrased by someone, FBI Shill testifying to results from a testing procedure that was no longer used but then "re-assembled" just to test evidence in this case...eyewitness testimony of the School Bus Driver that torpedoes the Prosecution's case...Detective Lenk not even supposed to BE taking part in the investigation due to Conflict of Interest and then he just "happens" to locate Key Evidence where had been exhaustively searched prior...

These cops....these people did not even do a very good job with this setup.

I hope that this doesn't turn out to be yet another thing people make a fuss about and then forget about because these people should not be allowed to get away with this. Law Enforcement is suposed to exist to Protect Us. Not to frame us for Crimes we did not commit and destroy our lives.

Tokens
One of my favorites is the same cop that ran her license plate 2 days before car was found was the same cop that received a call from another jurisdiction in 1995 that told them they had the wrong guy in jail for the first time Avery was in jail...They had a confession from the guy that did it...That piece of shit cop filed written report 8 years later,when Avery was going to be released anyway

Tokens
I'm half way through the 1st ep. I thought it's very boring, not sure if I can get to 2nd ep.

Hang in there man...I think I felt the same way,cannot remember...But I do know I was hooked and was actually pissed off that I ran out of time the first day to watch...I had no idea it was 10 parts,and was glad to have Thursday off to finish last 7 hours...Even when I started watching Thursday I still did not realize I had 7 more episodes... haha...They just kept on coming and I honestly did not want it to end...

Tokens
Thats a common stance, folks a bit iffy about the Uncle (Avery) but completely know the kid (Brendan) is totally innocent.

The real "Keys" to this case though are two (2) simple things.

1.) Original Prosecution story was crime got committed in the Bedroom. Nature of Crime sees inescapable reality be that there would be physical evidence (Victim's DNA) present. None Found so D.A. changes story to say crime was committed in Garage. Same Deal...even worse actually. Garage is cluttered with years of Tractor Parts, Car Parts, machinery...stuff you'd find in a Garage at a Hillbilly Salvage yard...hundreds upon hundreds of scattered objects. Even cracked concrete floor. Again: Nature of Crime sees inescapable reality be that there would be physical evidence (Victim's DNA) present, impossible for crime to be committed in the manner that prosecution describes and which is the foundation of their case without Victim's DNA being present. Absolutely No DNA of Victim Found. Zero Nada None. Not even a speck.

Physically Impossible to have scrubbed every single speck of DNA from Garage. There is NO Crime Scene Technician on the entire Earth who could honestly testify that eliminating every single speck of Victim's DNA from a scene cluttered with hundreds and hundreds of objects such as this one was...would be even remotely possible.

2.) Just prior to the crime the County's Insurance company said that they would not pay out on any claim stemming from Avery's 18 years in jail (for which the amount of $36,000,000 or 36 Million Dollars was being bandied about) because the Claim was due to willful malfeasance on the part of Law Enforcement (because Sherrif's Dept & D.A. had knowingly done bad things which led to the claim) so the County would be on the hook for the entire settlement.

It was said that The County couldn't afford to pay that but chiefly and most crucially:

Some of that liability, potentially MIllions of Dollars, the very cops and D.A. and others involved would get assigned responsibiltiy for. They'd have to pay it themselves..personally.

Whatever the settlement...it wasn't going to be covered even in part by insurance.

They were going to be on the hook for it themselves. The County, The Cops & The D.A.

And there WAS going to be a settlement, that was totally inevitable, just a matter of how much.

With this convenient crime for which there is absolutely no evidence that suspect committed but instead there is ample evidence of him being set UP FOR by the very same Sherrif's Dept. and D.A.'s office that were fixin' to go down HARD behind the potential $36,000,000 settlement, get disgraced and some of them even possible jailtime....

....all that went away.

No more depositions...no more Media reports about Law Enforcement role in wrongly jailing this guy for 18 years, no more $36,000,000 lawsuit.

His GF calls him twice, both calls recorded (because she is in jail on DUI charges and calls from the jail are recorded) and in both phone calls its obvious from the accused's manner during those calls that he is not committing the crime he is accused of.

Both calls take place during the time when he would have had to been doing this horrible stuff, to fit with the prosecution's timeline for him to be Guilty, and its obvious from his demeanor during both calls that he is not committing the crimes.

Date of the crime was directly before depositions that would have led to the large payout, as much as 36 million dollars, to the accused along with the disgrace and even possible criminal charges against The Sheriff and The original D.A. responsible for locking him up for 18 years behind a crime they knew he did not commit.

The guy was "famous", he was getting his picture taken with the governor, other politicians, appearing on Talk Shows, had a Crime Bill with his name on it enacted into law on the very day he supposedly did this crime and he was fixin' to get awarded Millions of dollars.

Which is more likely:

He threw that all away to do this crime, managed to completely scrub a crime scene TOTALLY of even the slightest HINT of the victim's DNA to where there is absolutely ZERO of her DNA present (a feat which even Crime Scene Technicians, Experts, say that they themselves could not accomplish....within the cluttered garage that has cracked concrete floor) but he leaves her vehicle in plain sight with 2 small spots of his blood readily visible and just 50 yards from a Car Crusher he could have used to pulverize her vehicle

or...

The Sherrif's Office and The D.A.'s Office that were on the doorstep of getting exposed for sending this guy to jail for 18 years when they knew full well he was innocent (and the guy who did it even confessed 10 years in to the guy's 18 year sentence and they were told of this but still let him remain in jail) , they'd be on the hook for Millions of Dollars their lives would be utterly destroyed, some of them might even go to jail themselves so...

they set the guy up so that they could end all these threats to them.

Which is what was accomplished.

Which of those two sounds more likely?

More possible?

Which of those two scenarios sounds like its most likely what happened here?

That a Hillbilly fixin to be rich threw that all away to brutalize a young woman while he calmly talked on the phone with his own gf and then he managed to accomplish the completely IMPOSSIBLE scrub every single fleck of blood and other trace evidence from a garage cluttered with Hundreds of objects (despite being a simple Hillbilly he managed to scrub a Crime Scene so totally clean that even Crime Scene Techs say it'd be impossible) but then he left the MAIN piece of evidence in plain sight where it was sure to be found....

or...

Law Enforcement that was in deep deep trouble, in a really bad spot with a lawsuit for as much as $36 Million fixin' to crash down upon them and for some involved possibly even Jailtime....set the guy up?

It was Detective Lenk, one of the guys involved in wrongly imprisoning Avery the first time around, one of the guys who might potentially get disgraced, jailed and be made party to having to pay the $36,000,000 settlement that found the KEY for Chrissakes!

That found the Key in a spot that had been searched at least 4 times prior to his saying:

"Hey, Look. Theres a Key down here."

Key to the Victim's SUV and the key which, when tested, had ONLY DNA from Avery on it and not even the victim's own DNA.

Yet Another impossibility. The girl had used that key for years.

This, that which is mentioned above this....the total lack of even a SPECK of DNA evidence supporting the charges save for that which was obviously (and clumsily) planted in the SUV...these things are only 1/4 (at MOST) of the existing evidence to support Reasonable Doubt.

Theres, like, a lot of stuff beyond this....erased phone messages from the Victim's Voicemail, testimony that Victim was being harrased by someone, FBI Shill testifying to results from a testing procedure that was no longer used but then "re-assembled" just to test evidence in this case...eyewitness testimony of the School Bus Driver that torpedoes the Prosecution's case...Detective Lenk not even supposed to BE taking part in the investigation due to Conflict of Interest and then he just "happens" to locate Key Evidence where had been exhaustively searched prior...

These cops....these people did not even do a very good job with this setup.

I hope that this doesn't turn out to be yet another thing people make a fuss about and then forget about because these people should not be allowed to get away with this. Law Enforcement is suposed to exist to Protect Us. Not to frame us for Crimes we did not commit and destroy our lives.

She had her DNA on the SUV. Here blood was all in the back of the inside of the Rav 4. That only helps the defense because there was no reason to put the body in the back of the DUV.

Banned
Tokens
She had her DNA on the SUV. Here blood was all in the back of the inside of the Rav 4. That only helps the defense because there was no reason to put the body in the back of the DUV.

Yeah, her blood on the SUV, none on the Key to the SUV (just to clarify any confusion from how its worded in previous post) a key she'd touched like we touch our vehicle's key...often. No Hint of her DNA on that key.

Blood you point out in SUV, hers, means Avery would had to have meticulously scrubbed those areas: Bedroom & Garage, accomplished sanitation to a degree that was impossible only to then leave that SUV in a spot where it would definitely get found, covered up by a few tree branches to hide it with the blood you describe also in plain sight.

He leaves that SUV there directly after accomplishing the Greatest Crime Scene Clean Up in the history of the World....just then leaves her SUV there.

With Blood in it.

Right. :):)

Banned
Tokens
One of my favorites is the same cop that ran her license plate 2 days before car was found was the same cop that received a call from another jurisdiction in 1995 that told them they had the wrong guy in jail for the first time Avery was in jail...They had a confession from the guy that did it...That piece of shit cop filed written report 8 years later,when Avery was going to be released anyway

Yeah I didn't grasp that whole "License Plate Deal".

And Avery's lawyer didn't hammer that point enough when he had Dude on the stand to get me to understand the significance of it so I still don't understand it.

Lawyer establishes something, corners that cop on the stand re: The License Plate and then just, seemingly, doesn't pursue it further.

So I don't understand that part.

Tokens
I finished 'Making a murderer' a few days ago. I want to say this right up front; documentaries aren't always impartial - we, always think documentaries are a bias point of view - but this isn't always the case (look at Jinx; Robert durst - the HBO doc ) that being said, from what we saw there are some persons of interests / possible suspects that struck me.

1. The victims brother; from the first interview during the search party, he is talking about grieving and what not as she was just reported missing. Plus he gives the aunt (and only the aunt) a camera just in case they find something. As well as, some of the victims voicemails were deleted. And he admitted early he 'guessed' her voicemail password. *the brother actually works for the Green Bay packers*
2. The ex boyfriend, he was leading the charge from the original search. Can't remember if the last time he saw her was day or night, he also admitted in court to guessing her Cingular (cell phone) records and being an ex-boyfriend, don't know how happy he was with her living with a (straight) male roommate.
*co-worker admitted in court the victim said someone (did not say who) was stalking her*
3. The roommate who didn't report her missing for 3 days or so (that may be odd, that may not depending on the individuals and the living situation)
4. The cop who, as mentioned before - had some kind of part in the first case, who asked for the license plate of the victim and after getting it, said the make and model of the car - which you'd only know if you were looking at said car.

And 5, the two who were the most suspicious; Scott tadych and Bobby Dassy, both live on that compound and both are each other's alibi, as they saw each other driving down the road when they both were going hunting. Why are they the most suspicious? Because both of their timelines are a hour off, of the most credible, in my opinion, witness - the bus driver. A bus driver will have the same route and can pin point when a student is dropped off. No way a bus driver would be off by a whole hour.

Those are are my thoughts, but I am just basing that on the documentary. Good flick overall, first ep is slow but it picks up.

Oh boy!
Tokens
This so fucked up. It shows just how CORRUPT law enforcement is. Such a sad story.

That profession attracts psychopaths since there is so much power over other people's lives. In no way am I saying all or even most law enforcement fits under this label but there are a good amount of these people there. Sad.

Banned
Tokens
I finished 'Making a murderer' a few days ago. I want to say this right up front; documentaries aren't always impartial - we, always think documentaries are a bias point of view - but this isn't always the case (look at Jinx; Robert durst - the HBO doc ) that being said, from what we saw there are some persons of interests / possible suspects that struck me.

1. The victims brother; from the first interview during the search party, he is talking about grieving and what not as she was just reported missing. Plus he gives the aunt (and only the aunt) a camera just in case they find something. As well as, some of the victims voicemails were deleted. And he admitted early he 'guessed' her voicemail password. *the brother actually works for the Green Bay packers*
2. The ex boyfriend, he was leading the charge from the original search. Can't remember if the last time he saw her was day or night, he also admitted in court to guessing her Cingular (cell phone) records and being an ex-boyfriend, don't know how happy he was with her living with a (straight) male roommate.
*co-worker admitted in court the victim said someone (did not say who) was stalking her*
3. The roommate who didn't report her missing for 3 days or so (that may be odd, that may not depending on the individuals and the living situation)
4. The cop who, as mentioned before - had some kind of part in the first case, who asked for the license plate of the victim and after getting it, said the make and model of the car - which you'd only know if you were looking at said car.

And 5, the two who were the most suspicious; Scott tadych and Bobby Dassy, both live on that compound and both are each other's alibi, as they saw each other driving down the road when they both were going hunting. Why are they the most suspicious? Because both of their timelines are a hour off, of the most credible, in my opinion, witness - the bus driver. A bus driver will have the same route and can pin point when a student is dropped off. No way a bus driver would be off by a whole hour.

Those are are my thoughts, but I am just basing that on the documentary. Good flick overall, first ep is slow but it picks up.

Very Sharp Post.

I "figured out" who did it and "why". "Figured out" in parentheses because theres at least one post somewhere out there online from a family member that I saw that tells us who did it....its common knowledge within those close to the case who did it....people know so there is really not much to "figure out" on one's own. There are people beyond just the family who know who did it also. With the pressure thats being brought to bear as result of this Mini-Series plenty more will soon know, its near certain it feels like cuz its difficult to imagine those responsible withstanding this heat.

I ain't inclined to come right out and say who did it for two reasons:

1.) Much more exciting for those interested in knowing who did it if they find out on their own. How many genuine Murder Mysteries do those who enjoy digging & discovering the answer to encounter? Really? This is the Ultimate "Clue" Game, Real Life. If you search for the answer its like a light bulb slowly coming on then there is one particular document that if you can find as you read it the lightbulb gets lit full on and you know.

2.) Its such a fucked up story. The answer is so fucked up. So Sad. This poor innocent girl, full of life as she was and an immensely talented photographer died over some complete bullshit. Knowing whodunit adds an element of sadness to this deal that is so crushing that some would prefer to not find out...to not know. Ignorance is truly as close to Bliss as can be....in this situation.

For those that wanna know though, that wanna find out the who and why...I will provide clues to the document that once one reads they know....

....so you can go out and see if you can locate said document.

Once you read that...you know. Hell......AS you're reading it...you know.

The Lightbulb goes to Full ON. Lights up everything......

....what gets Illuminated though?

True Darkness.

As mentioned above though I think great probability exists, like, -1400 line that the truth gets revealed anyways, and pretty soon here cuz those responsible....right this moment....are scared shitless. Never in their wildest dreams did they imagine this, whats going on as result of this Mini-Series....

they thought they'd gotten away with it.

They was sure that they was "Home Free".

On completely separate note, yes as you mentioned her brother Mike (featured heavily within the series....lotta folks think he didn't come off very well) works for GB Packers and has for a while......since a year or so before this crime even....

http://www.packers.com/team/staff/Mike-Halbach/bc32b029-52e7-4e07-b172-f9580ded39f3

Tokens
Very Sharp Post.

I "figured out" who did it and "why". "Figured out" in parentheses because theres at least one post somewhere out there online from a family member that I saw that tells us who did it....its common knowledge within those close to the case who did it....people know so there is really not much to "figure out" on one's own. There are people beyond just the family who know who did it also. With the pressure thats being brought to bear as result of this Mini-Series plenty more will soon know, its near certain it feels like cuz its difficult to imagine those responsible withstanding this heat.

I ain't inclined to come right out and say who did it for two reasons:

1.) Much more exciting for those interested in knowing who did it if they find out on their own. How many genuine Murder Mysteries do those who enjoy digging & discovering the answer to encounter? Really? This is the Ultimate "Clue" Game, Real Life. If you search for the answer its like a light bulb slowly coming on then there is one particular document that if you can find as you read it the lightbulb gets lit full on and you know.

2.) Its such a fucked up story. The answer is so fucked up. So Sad. This poor innocent girl, full of life as she was and an immensely talented photographer died over some complete bullshit. Knowing whodunit adds an element of sadness to this deal that is so crushing that some would prefer to not find out...to not know. Ignorance is truly as close to Bliss as can be....in this situation.

For those that wanna know though, that wanna find out the who and why...I will provide clues to the document that once one reads they know....

....so you can go out and see if you can locate said document.

Once you read that...you know. Hell......AS you're reading it...you know.

The Lightbulb goes to Full ON. Lights up everything......

....what gets Illuminated though?

True Darkness.

As mentioned above though I think great probability exists, like, -1400 line that the truth gets revealed anyways, and pretty soon here cuz those responsible....right this moment....are scared shitless. Never in their wildest dreams did they imagine this, whats going on as result of this Mini-Series....

they thought they'd gotten away with it.

They was sure that they was "Home Free".

On completely separate note, yes as you mentioned her brother Mike (featured heavily within the series....lotta folks think he didn't come off very well) works for GB Packers and has for a while......since a year or so before this crime even....

http://www.packers.com/team/staff/Mike-Halbach/bc32b029-52e7-4e07-b172-f9580ded39f3
Huh, what the hell is this document?

Banned
Tokens
Huh, what the hell is this document?

I'll give the Clues cuz its much more interesting for you and others (if any would desire) to go out and find it on your own rather than me just linking right to it cuz that'd be to waste a rare and Golden Opportunity for the Thrill of The Hunt and....Capture. The excitement of Uncovering of Truth.

Document illuminates who did it, motives and what the Judge's motive was for disallowing The Defense to introduce evidence suggesting 3rd Party, why The Judge forbid the presentation of evidence to The Jury that someone other than Steve Avery did it.

Its all right there and as you're reading it, you'll know.

Clue #1:

Kurt Warner was involved in 3 Super Bowls. The Monday PRIOR to the only one of those 3 Super Bowls NOT to get decided on the final play of the game is the same as the "Date" that appears on this document though....it was undoubtedly created in the days prior to that.

Clue #2

2 + 2 equals 4 except when 2 + 2 is a Noun and especially when its that and combined with a game Loved by many members of this Forum. When 2 + 2 is all that stuff it equals a Clue to locating the Document.

Banned
Tokens
Woops Hold Up Clue #1 is wrong, Date Mistakenly read as "Jan" when it was actually JUNE. Date of Document is JUNE 26 of the year of that Super Bowl and not January. Sorry, Fax copy of the Document was sloppy, misread that date. Lotta Folks on this info though now, internet wide I see so should not be hard to find. Folks is going after Truth of This, unraveling of this crazy mystery like starving dogs, many many people figuring it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
byen17188
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com