Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump will fall hard....

I quit gambling for the rest of 2017. Greenbacks's Avatar
    New evidence shows that Barack Obama was a Terrorist Member of the Black panthers during his college years!

I used to to think the same. I think he'll get the nomination now, and could possibly win. Pinnacle not giving him any respect though they have hime behind Rubio and Cruz.

"I'm not a Republican, but I'm saving up to be one"

Banned
    Trump is hilarious but I am unsure if I would trust him with any major decisions. He is a guy more concerned with his brand. He would detonate a nuclear device on a dare. This is the same guy that sued Forbes magazine because they underestimated his net worth. I bet that guy pays attorneys 7 figures on a monthly basis. I am surprised Trump doesn't own a pro sports franchise. He would love that spotlight and ability to mouth off all the time.

Imagine Trump dealing with a female head of state. It would go something like this. "She is a fat no good loser' her husband didn't even want to have sex with her because she smelled so bad" LOL

Banned
    You gotta love the guy though.

"I am going to build a wall and make them pay for it; afterall no one is better at building things than me" The guy cant give an interview without somehow bragging about himself.

I would love to see him own an NFL team. "The guy is garbage, can't play worth a lick, he is a loser and my attorneys will get back every cent we ever paid him"

I'd go out of my way to stop and give that guy a dollar.

GL

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    I dont care if you're white, black, latin, asian, or any other ethnicity, if you're and American or living in the United States, you should be voting for Trump.

I don't he care if he acts foolish at times, as long as he turns things back around in making everyone's lives safe again & in the future.

If you dont have worries or concerns about the safety of you, your families, future family, and everyone elses lives in the future due to this uprising enemy, then you really are lost.

Doesn't matter if you're Hispanic, black, white, or whatever else, your enemy wants to kill you since you don't believe in their religion.

If the United States ever falls, then your families & ancestors, no matter what country you are originally from or reside in, will also fall to the enemy, because the U.S. won't be here to stop them anymore.

People against Trump need to look at the bigger picture & reality...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    I dont care if you're white, black, latin, asian, or any other ethnicity, if you're and American or living in the United States, you should be voting for Trump.

I don't he care if he acts foolish at times, as long as he turns things back around in making everyone's lives safe again & in the future.

If you dont have worries or concerns about the safety of you, your families, future family, and everyone elses lives in the future due to this uprising enemy, then you really are lost.

Doesn't matter if you're Hispanic, black, white, or whatever else, your enemy wants to kill you since you don't believe in their religion.

If the United States ever falls, then your families & ancestors, no matter what country you are originally from or reside in, will also fall to the enemy, because the U.S. won't be here to stop them anymore.

People against Trump need to look at the bigger picture & reality...
    The problem is.....this fool will start a nuclear war if another foreign leader insults his hair on Twitter. He's too think skinned and reactionary to be president. It's a good chance he will kill us all......the guy is surrounded by yes men and that's a problem. He just thinks if he says something.....it will be that way .....and while that works in Trump Tower......it doesn't work worldwide.

and that's the bigger picture. Be careful what you wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    The problem is.....this fool will start a nuclear war if another foreign leader insults his hair on Twitter. He's too think skinned and reactionary to be president. It's a good chance he will kill us all......the guy is surrounded by yes men and that's a problem. He just thinks if he says something.....it will be that way .....and while that works in Trump Tower......it doesn't work worldwide.

Complete bullshit, and just another one of your fairy-tale narratives. Trump has more experience negotiating deals/situations under stress than all the other clowns running on either side, all put together.

Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. DNoonan's Avatar
    When you look at things in perspective I don't feel unsafe at all right now. Shit happens all the time and the chances of me or someone in my family dying from terrorists is not even worth trying to calculate much less worry about. So blown out of proportion to the actual risk. Can also make a case for someone like Trump making us a lot less safe over time. All depends on how you see things, but not as black and white as you make it out to be Hache.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

I think most of us understand most of Trump's questionable comments, shots, or jokes are for show.

But when it boils down to it he's old school & wants the best for his his country.

Is it any more of a risk electing the same ol lame president who does nothing as always??

I'll take my chances with Trump who predicted many years ago the Muslim threat we were heading towards....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fWzDAvemJG8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoonan View Post
    When you look at things in perspective I don't feel unsafe at all right now. Shit happens all the time and the chances of me or someone in my family dying from terrorists is not even worth trying to calculate much less worry about. So blown out of proportion to the actual risk. Can also make a case for someone like Trump making us a lot less safe over time. All depends on how you see things, but not as black and white as you make it out to be Hache.

I understand what you're saying noonan about not feeling threatened currently.

But we're talking future here.

And things will get worse, and worse, and worse, until one day your great grandkids cant leave their house without worry of being blown up or kidnapped & their head cut off.

Trump wants to prevent all of that.

Sadly, i think that most people who are black or latin believe they are safe & that Muslims only kill white people.

They want to kill all of us no matter what race you are because you dont believe in their religion in which you need to sacrifice other lives in order to get to the promised land & get all of your virgins...