Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Who is the worst NBA player talent wise in the league?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Tristan Thompson for what he is getting paid is a bum and got hit with the Kardashian curse

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    Wait. Are you saying Marc gasol is the worst player in the nba?

You bother me now. You would have earned respect by accepting whatever challenge was thrown at you.

But no dipshit. I'm saying he finally got the tank memo after 16 straight losses and now they keep him out. He shot 7 shots and then didn't play the next game. That says everything. He's waiving the white flag....can't win a game for his team no matter who he's facing and he knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Tristan Thompson for what he is getting paid is a bum and got hit with the Kardashian curse
    Real talk. I think if they knew DeAndre Jordan was going to grab like 30 rebounds on them the other night, they would have shipped his ass to L.A. so he can live that lavish Kardashian life.... and with that nets pick included

9-14-2019
    Tristan Thompson is a good pick.....He was a rebounding machine especially on the offensive end at one time.

He`s faded the last couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by CHOPTALK View Post
    The answer to this thread is some white guy sitting on the end of the bench for a lottery team who rarely ever plays who most of us probably never heard of
    First post says players who actually play. Not players who never get burn.

Dante Greene was the worst I ever seen go in the first rd. But he rarely ever played no matter where he went.

Marc gasol came out hot tonight. 8 1st qtr points.

Then had 9 the rest of the way as they lose #18 in a row.

I will say finally espn has brought some attention to it. A win is coming in the next few games. But dear lord. Gasol tried though

They have Chicago on Thursday night. They should win at home.

But at this point not sure if they can beat anyone

9-14-2019
    Memphis is in a obvious tank mode...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Memphis is in a obvious tank mode...lol
    Lol you're a 32 year old nba all star. Tell me if you really think he has been tanking all this time? Part reason why they are so bad is because he isn't anywhere near a real star in this league. Like they aren't even anywhere close to covering games. He is average. If he were really good like public perception has it then they wouldn't be THIS bad. That's just fact. NBA is a player driven league. He just simply is no where close to an all star without an all star caliber big man and point guard.

Do you know who else needs all stars around them in order to be an all star? Not all stars that's who. For example, Draymond Greene. He isn't anywhere close to an all star without a couple of the best shooters in the world on his team. True all stars can go get buckets when they want to. Draymond can't. And Marc Gasol can't.

If Lamarcus Aldrige was a grizzle do you really think they would be THIS bad? Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Lol you're a 32 year old nba all star. Tell me if you really think he has been tanking all this time? Part reason why they are so bad is because he isn't anywhere near a real star in this league. Like they aren't even anywhere close to covering games. He is average. If he were really good like public perception has it then they wouldn't be THIS bad. That's just fact. NBA is a player driven league. He just simply is no where close to an all star without an all star caliber big man and point guard.

Do you know who else needs all stars around them in order to be an all star? Not all stars that's who. For example, Draymond Greene. He isn't anywhere close to an all star without a couple of the best shooters in the world on his team. True all stars can go get buckets when they want to. Draymond can't. And Marc Gasol can't.

If Lamarcus Aldrige was a grizzle do you really think they would be THIS bad? Hell no.
    god you're so fucking stupid

Quote Originally Posted by NBAcapper08 View Post
    god you're so fucking stupid
    You at the library bro? Shut your homeless ass up.

How about offering your opinion at least with your insult. You don't have shit to say because your opinion is garbage. I don't give a fuck about some 4th string reserve small forward at the end of the bench. Talk to me about players who actually play or nobody gives a shit.

you're calling one of the best defensive players in the last 20 years garbage.

you want someone who accumulates stats but doesn't actually do shit? austin rivers

Quote Originally Posted by NBAcapper08 View Post
    you're calling one of the best defensive players in the last 20 years garbage.

you want someone who accumulates stats but doesn't actually do shit? austin rivers
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO. 20 years. Just stop it. I never called him garbage. I said he is the most overrated big man in the NBA it isn't even close.

I agree about rivers. Coaches son. Doc and his son are on the way out soon I think

Banned
    I like the Austin Rivers nomination.

Seems like a flat out pussy and the fact he has grown up rich doesnt help... And Coach K wanted him out after 1 season. He should have returned but Coach K wanted nothing to do with him. Likely mostly for his persoanlity.

Alot of talks coming from ex clippers players that he received favorable treatment.

Never thought he was above a 3 star recruit

Well if rivers sucks so bad why they keep winning ?
    2017 Super Bowl Champs

Quote Originally Posted by CHOPTALK View Post
    Well if rivers sucks so bad why they keep winning ?

because lou will is balling and harrell coming off the bench is super efficient. i guess you can add blake to the list because he's very similar to austin in getting stats but not really playing the sport correctly

Y’all think they will start losing with the Bradley injury?
    2017 Super Bowl Champs

Banned
    And Blake Griffin is not a difference maker.

Some teams regardless of what stats say are detriments to their teams no matter what they average.

Griffin, Cousins, Anthony, and Russell Westbrook are prime examples. You just can not win with some no matter the talent level.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    I think basketball is the one sport you can get away with this question.

Anyone besides a rookie...

I'll say Julius Randel. If it wasn't for height this guy might be the worst nba player in the history of the game imo. He is fucking horrendously bad.
    Good call on Randle...

Jack Haley only stayed in the league as long as he did was to babysit Rodman. Guy sucked. RIP

19 in a row for Gasoline and the Grizzles.

I forgot they have Tyreke too. I like his game, can't shoot very well though.

What hurts this team is Chandler Parsons coming in for minimal minutes and still having the worst +- on the team. Lol he is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by kywildcats1212 View Post
    Good call on Randle...
    Like I said, their style fits his style now. Play "throw it up and go get it" and you will have some good nights. Plus getting rid of Larry Nance pretty much gave him the keys and he has shown up. Good for him, I was wrong about him being as bad as he is for sure. He had potential I didn't see when he was younger. But I still don't buy into his game. I stand on that.

But that's what we do around here right. The days of giving praise don't exist no more....there's no talk...When you write only when shit goes wrong.

Let's forget the fact that WHEN I pointed out how bad the Grizzles and how overrated their best player is they are 0-5 SU and 0-5 ATS since then. Just saying. Lets ignore that.