Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Who is the worst NBA player talent wise in the league?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. #1 Who is the worst NBA player talent wise in the league? 
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    I think basketball is the one sport you can get away with this question.

    Anyone besides a rookie...

    I'll say Julius Randel. If it wasn't for height this guy might be the worst nba player in the history of the game imo. He is fucking horrendously bad.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Senior NBAcapper08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    4,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    I think basketball is the one sport you can get away with this question.

    Anyone besides a rookie...

    I'll say Julius Randel. If it wasn't for height this guy might be the worst nba player in the history of the game imo. He is fucking horrendously bad.
    It's been a while but good to know you're still an idiot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Dante Greene is the worst ever but he isn't in the league. I played against this clown in high school. He was throwing chairs after the game. Kings drafted hom first rd one year out of Syracuse. Smh
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAcapper08 View Post
    It's been a while but good to know you're still an idiot
    Thread probably only makes sense to people who have talent and can notice it at basketball. You're not that so don't worry about it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Prince of Wallachia
    Posts
    6,813
    Basketball would be the last sport you could get away with having the worst player in the league without being exposed. You could have the worst running back in the league in the NFL and win a SB.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    There are guys that came into the league that were bad but obviously made big steps in improving their games. Julius randell is the same player that got drafted maybe a slight better jump shooter than he was in college
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Basketball would be the last sport you could get away with having the worst player in the league without being exposed. You could have the worst running back in the league in the NFL and win a SB.
    Yeah. I'm talking about individual talent not team talent. Who is your worst nba player?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior NBAcapper08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    4,786
    There's 7 players on the lakers worse than Randell. You made a horrible choice. The worst talent doesn't even get off the bench
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Tayshawn prince. What happened to this guy? Someone stole his talents or some shit. I remember he hit like 8 threes against maryland one year in the touney. Was great with the pistons


    I'll let yall watch some games to get an opinion
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAcapper08 View Post
    There's 7 players on the lakers worse than Randell. You made a horrible choice. The worst talent doesn't even get off the bench
    That's why I chose someone who I can see playing. Lol

    Why would I choose someone who I never see play? How would I know if they are really talented or just there because of height? I wouldn't. So I'm talking about players I have seen play.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Deangelo russel I'll give 2 years. But he needs to get faster. He's on his way to being a disappointment if he doesn't get quicker this next year
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Ty lawson is another one. He is trash.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,536
    All I know is, every time I see Dellavedova for the Cavs, I think "I could out-play that chump"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX SemiGod Mr_Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    10,975
    DJ on the Clippers? I mean if this guy couldn't run or jump for how tall he his. Imagine if he was just 6ft tall lol like Shaq, he carries his size well but at least Shaq could dribble and pass. If DJ touches the ball for more than a few seconds its likely resulting in a turnover
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mark View Post
    DJ on the Clippers? I mean if this guy couldn't run or jump for how tall he his. Imagine if he was just 6ft tall lol like Shaq, he carries his size well but at least Shaq could dribble and pass. If DJ touches the ball for more than a few seconds its likely resulting in a turnover
    True. Not coordinated at all with the ball.
    And when he touches the ball they just foul him lol.

    If he would of gone to dallas he would of been exposed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    All I know is, every time I see Dellavedova for the Cavs, I think "I could out-play that chump"
    He can shoot though. And quick. I dno about that lol. He will be a crafty vet in a few more years
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior NBAcapper08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    4,786
    julius randle averaging a dbl dbl while shooting 50% from field and 80% from line in 5 games this month. guy sucks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAcapper08 View Post
    julius randle averaging a dbl dbl while shooting 50% from field and 80% from line in 5 games this month. guy sucks
    Imo he does man. Someone has to get lakers stats during a 48 min game. Someone got to get rebounds. Hibbert immobile ass not going to get em. Julius randles game is basic. He has a good game for college
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    582
    boys boys boys
    its very easy
    Austin Rivers
    He is only in the league because of his daddy, his daddy traded for him while he rode the pine for New Orleans. Probably was about to be cut. He is a train wreck. He needs to be thanking his big nosed daddy every day and before his terrible coach GM dad gets canned he signed his shitty playing son to a nice two yr extension.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    He can shoot though. And quick. I dno about that lol. He will be a crafty vet in a few more years
    "quick" is not an adjective I'd use to describe him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    Cloudy
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    93,296
    Here`s your easy winner.....Lance Stephenson
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Quote Originally Posted by rickardodry View Post
    boys boys boys
    its very easy
    Austin Rivers
    He is only in the league because of his daddy, his daddy traded for him while he rode the pine for New Orleans. Probably was about to be cut. He is a train wreck. He needs to be thanking his big nosed daddy every day and before his terrible coach GM dad gets canned he signed his shitty playing son to a nice two yr extension.
    Good one.


    Everyone is so quick to say who the best is. Not many know who the worst are.

    Heres another one, Mason plumlee. The center on portland
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks2 View Post
    Here`s your easy winner.....Lance Stephenson
    Lmao I like it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Senior NBAcapper08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    4,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Good one.


    Everyone is so quick to say who the best is. Not many know who the worst are.

    Heres another one, Mason plumlee. The center on portland
    plumlee one of the best passing big men in basketball.

    you're full of hate and not much knowledge
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Nba capper im sorry. I'll be nicer. Everyone in the nba is amazing. It's the nba of course. I'm wrong you're right. I'm ugly you're good looking. I miss every shot. You are the best.

    See I'm a nice guy
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •