People seriously asking if Rump is crazy

Search

Tokens

[h=1]Is Donald Trump just plain crazy?[/h]

2016-07-27T160106Z_01_CRA106_RTRIDSP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg

View Photos

Businessman Donald Trump officially became the Republican nominee at the party’s convention in Cleveland.

By Eugene Robinson Opinion writer August 1

During the primary season, as Donald Trump’s bizarre outbursts helped him crush the competition, I thought he was being crazy like a fox. Now I am increasingly convinced that he’s just plain crazy.
I’m serious about that. Leave aside for the moment Trump’s policies, which in my opinion range from the unconstitutional to the un-American to the potentially catastrophic. At this point, it would be irresponsible to ignore the fact that Trump’s grasp on reality appears to be tenuous at best.

Begin with the fact that he lies the way other people breathe. Telling a self-serving lie — no matter how transparent, no matter how easily disproved — seems to be a reflex for him. Look at the things he has said in just the past week.

On Wednesday, at a news conference in Florida, Trump said he has never met Russian President Vladimir Putin. “I never met Putin, I don’t know who Putin is,” he said.
Last November, he claimed that he “got to know [Putin] very well because we were both on ‘60 Minutes.’ ” That made no sense; while the two men were featured the same evening on the CBS newsmagazine show, they were interviewed in different cities and would have had no interaction. But there’s more: In 2014, speaking at the National Press Club, Trump said, “I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success.”

So was he lying last week, when he was trying to deflect criticism of his admiring words for the Russian strongman? Or was he lying two years ago, when he was trying to convince everyone what a big shot he was?
Also within the week, Trump lied in complaining about the presidential debate schedule and its conflicts with professional football. He told ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, “I got a letter from the NFL saying, ‘This is ridiculous. Why are the debates against — ’ because the NFL doesn’t want to go against the debates.”

The National Football League responded: “We did not send a letter.”
Trump also lied about his interactions with the conservative billionaire Koch brothers. “I turned down a meeting with Charles and David Koch. Much better for them to meet with the puppets of politics, they will do much better!” Trump proclaimed Saturday on Twitter.
A spokesman for the Koch organization said no meeting with Trump was requested.

It is theoretically possible, I suppose, that Trump is telling the truth and everyone else is lying — although in the case of the Putin relationship, it’s Trump’s word against Trump’s. Or perhaps the lies about the NFL and the Koch brothers are little things. But he also lies about big things — claiming, for example, that he opposed the Iraq War and the Libya intervention all along, when the record shows that initially he supported both. No, Trump is clearly a liar.

Also, he’s alarmingly thin-skinned. Referring to critics who spoke at the Democratic National Convention, Trump said Thursday that he wanted to “hit a number of those speakers so hard, their heads would spin.” And: “I was going to hit one guy in particular, a very little guy.” Trump made clear Friday on Twitter that he was talking about “ ‘Little’ Michael Bloomberg, who never had the guts to run for president.”

Bloomberg, a far wealthier New York billionaire, had belittled Trump’s supposed strength — his business acumen. In a tantrum of tweets, Trump charged that Bloomberg’s last term as mayor of New York was a “disaster.” Back during Bloomberg’s final year, however, Trump called Bloomberg a “great” mayor. Which is it, I wonder?
Finally, there’s ample evidence that Trump is the worst kind of bully. Look at the way he reacted to the powerful Democratic convention speech by Khizr Khan, the father of a Muslim American soldier who was killed in the Iraq War.
Trump initially did not have the courage to respond directly to Khan. Instead he smarmily attacked Khan’s wife, Ghazala, who had stood silently on the stage. “She was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say. You tell me.”
There’s no need for me to defend Ghazala Khan, who spoke eloquently for herself in a Post op-ed. But tell me: What kind of man has so little empathy for a grieving mother’s loss? Is that normal? Is it healthy?
The presidency comes with far-reaching powers. Not everyone should be allowed to wield them.

Tokens
Trump-MJ-8-2-16-620x413.jpg

On Morning Joe, in the wake of recent comments by Donald Trump including his criticism of the Gold Star Khan family, Joe Scarborough says that he has been contacted by Republicans, conservatives and what the media would call “right-wing bloggers” to inquire about Trump’s “mental health.” Scarborough says “everybody” is talking about it.
Scarborough went on to say “I’ve known him for a decade, never seen him act like this before. It’s unhinged, not the Donald Trump I’ve known for over a decade. I never have seen anything remotely resembling this type of behavior from a guy who I’ve known and liked and called a friend.”

Note: From its headline, you’ll get all you need to know about Eugene Robinson’s WaPo column to which Willie Geist referred: “Is Donald Trump Just Plain Crazy?
JOE SCARBOROUGH: Washington Post Pulitzer Prize winning columnist, MSNBC analyst Eugene Robinson.
WILLIE GEIST: With a provocative new column.
JOE: His columns are always provocative. What’s provocative about this one?
WILLIE: Dr. Eugene Robinson has diagnosed the Republican nominee.
EUGENE ROBINSON: I didn’t diagnose. I just said there’s a problem there.
WILLIE: A clinical problem.
ROBINSON: I’m not making a clinical diagnosis, just an observation.
JOE: So Gene, I’m going to peruse this really quickly. Does it have to do with his mental well-being?
ROBINSON: Well, gee, you think good.
JOE: I will tell you why I ask you this. It’s pretty remarkable. I fielded calls all day yesterday from conservatives, from Republicans, from officials, from people that the media would call right-wing bloggers, from whatever you want to call it — my, that [camera] shot’s far away. Hey, hey out there, and everybody was asking me about his mental health. We had somebody on the set yesterday that had said, you know, back in 1964, psychiatrists had tried to analyze Barry Goldwater, and they swore after that they would never do it again, they would stay out of politics. But it was all everybody was talking about yesterday. It’s not like there was talking points that were shot out by the DNC or by anybody else.
Everybody was talking about his mental health yesterday. Everybody was calling me saying what’s happening to him? What is wrong with him? And so, the reason I say this is, it’s just like it exploded. And you’ve written this column about it. Everybody is asking me yesterday.
STEVE RATTNER: I had lunch yesterday with a friend who is not that politically involved and he said, somebody has to do a psychological profile of the guy and figure out why he acts the way he acts and is he really healthy.
JOE: You hate to say this, but at this point when you keep doing things that are going to hurt you, that are going to damage your cause, that seem so disconnected from reality and standard norms of human behavior, at some point, everybody keeps asking the same thing, I think most disturbingly is this schtick worked, the Republican primaries, which is really, really bad for my party.
Now you even have Republicans that are saying, again, privately, mentally, like have you ever seen him like this before? I answered no, I haven’t. I’ve known him for a decade, I’ve never seen him act like this before. It’s unhinged, it’s not the Donald Trump that I’ve known for over a decade. I never have seen anything remotely resembling this type of behavior from a guy who I’ve known and liked and called a friend.

Tokens
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-s-mental-state-becoming-campaign-talking-point-n621556

[h=1]Trump's Mental State Is Becoming a Campaign Talking Point[/h] by Adam Howard

As Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's verbal gaffes have mounted and his penchant for lashing out at his political opponents has continued to escalate, it's become in vogue for critics to earnestly raise questions about Trump's temperament and his mental stability.
Terms like "narcissist" and "sociopath" have been attached to his name as routinely as Trump attaches that name to his buildings. Many of Trump's GOP allies have been publicly apoplectic about his unorthodox (some have argued virtually non-existent) campaign, his contradictory statements regarding Russian President Vladimir Putin and his critical remarks about the Muslim-American parents of a slain Iraq War hero.
The Washington Post's Eugene Robinson even wrote a column this week asking: "Is Donald Trump just plain crazy?"

On MSNBC Tuesday, Joe Scarborough said he's heard similar questions from party insiders. "I fielded calls all day yesterday, from conservatives, from Republicans, from officials, people that the media would call right-wing bloggers ... and everybody was asking about his mental health," the "Morning Joe" host said. "It was all everybody was talking about yesterday ... everybody was calling me saying, 'What's happening to him?', 'What is wrong with him?'"
Added former Obama administration advisor and economic analyst Steven Rattner, "Somebody's gotta do a psychological profile of the guy and find out why he acts the way he acts, and is he really healthy."
Dr. Justin A. Frank, a Harvard-educated psychiatrist and author, knows a little something about the mental states of presidents. He's written two best-selling books, "Bush on the Couch" and "Obama on the Couch," which attempted to provide readers with insights into what made each leader tick.

In Bush's case, Frank surmised that the 43rd president had never been properly treated for his alcoholism, and was a functioning "dry drunk" prone to making poor decisions and rationalizing them later. In Obama, Frank saw a man "who can be so present yet so absent," predisposed to seek consensus even when it was not to his advantage, in part because of Obama's complex childhood.
Frank has not delved deeply into Trump's psyche yet, and Frank cautions that he is not capable of diagnosing someone he has never treated. That said, he does find the real estate mogul fascinating and, at the very least, his public persona edifying.
"What we see on TV seems very different from what we hear from friends of his," Frank told NBC News Monday. "He may be very different in a boardroom and on TV than the way his is at home. What we can say is that he does seem to believe in tit for tat. I think it's actually very self-protective."
Related: What Would It Take for the GOP to Rebuke Trump?
Frank sees Trump as a "brilliant" salesman and showman who has more in common with theatrical performers like Judy Garland or the fictional lead character in "All That Jazz" than anyone with a pathological disorder. So far it seems Trump's unpredictable instincts have served him well in business and in the 2016 campaign, and although Frank compares the GOP candidate's behavior "to somebody who is under 10 years old," it's actually Trump's followers who have Frank more unnerved.
According to Frank, Trump's repetition of phrases ("believe me") and pledges to single-handedly absolve the fears of the electorate have struck a chord, and have appealed to voters who crave reassurance regardless of the facts. Frank says this dissonance has inspired a "hot" internal debate within the psychiatric community about whether its appropriate to be more outspoken regarding troubling aspects of Trump's public persona.
"Most of my colleagues feel that he's not crazy, and if he is crazy, he's crazy like a fox," Frank said.

Dr. Henry A. Nasrallah, editor-in-chief of Current Psychiatry, wrote a tongue-in-cheek column in his publication last month lambasting "the least nuanced presidential campaign — ever" while calling out "an unabashed display of character flaws."
Nasrallah never mentions a specific candidate by name, but its hard not to deduce to which candidate he's referring when he suggests "the id has left the ego in its dust." Still, when asked to comment on his piece by NBC News, Nasrallah declined, and cited professional ethics.
Although he didn't name-check the term, Nasrallah was adhering to what has become commonly known as "The Goldwater Rule," an unofficial moratorium among the psychiatric community from weighing in on political candidates, which is supported by the American Psychiatric Association. It was inspired by the backlash to an unprecedented characterization of Sen. Barry Goldwater, the 1964 GOP nominee, by analysts at the time.
Goldwater's reactionary rhetoric during that race, and willingness to not rule out thermonuclear warfare, caused many voters at the time to question his mental health. The Arizona's senator's presumed instability was a significant pillar in Democratic President Lyndon Johnson's campaign against him, as evidenced by his infamous "Daisy ad."

That fall, with Goldwater's candidacy already faltering, the magazine Fact published two incendiary articles in a single edition ("The Unconscious of a Conservative: A Special Issue on the Mind of Barry Goldwater") inspired by a questionnaire sent to over 12,000 psychiatrists throughout the country that posed a loaded question: "Do you believe Barry Goldwater is psychologically fit to serve as president of the United States?"
The vast majority of the recipients didn't respond (which Fact downplayed), but those who did (about 20 percent) overwhelmingly declared that Goldwater was unfit, and, in some cases used colorful language (words like "immature," "impulsive," "megalomaniac" — sound familiar?) that was excerpted to buttress their case. Fact hyped the 'consensus' of those who opposed Goldwater on its cover, feeding into a narrative that impartial professionals considered him unworthy. He would lose in a historic landslide that November.

The following year, a column in the American Journal of Psychiatry criticized the issue for its "political bias …wrapped up in pseudo-technical flagellation of Senator Goldwater." The senator sued Fact for libel and won, which led to the publication's demise, and the fallout led to the codification of "The Goldwater Rule," which most members of the psychiatric community have held to ever since.
Frank is old enough to remember the consternation around Goldwater's candidacy. Ironically, he remembers a friend who predicted that if Goldwater were elected president, the U.S. would "be at war within a year." That did occur, though under President Johnson. But as far as Frank is concerned, the hand-wringing over Trump is unlike anything he's even seen.

Though he's been what he describes as an "active Democrat" for many years, Frank actually admires Trump's willingness not to back down from his opponents' attacks.
"Too often Democrats have been passive. I was extremely bothered that John Kerry in 2004 didn't immediately hit back when he was swift-boated," Frank said, referring to political attacks. "Trump would have hit back in the next minute. It's a very impressive quality he has, not to take anything lying down."

But, Frank cautions, "That might not be the right temperament to be president."
Perhaps Trump has become increasingly self-aware of that possibility. He has already started to float a conspiracy theory that the general election will be "rigged" against him, which some have interpreted as a way to cast doubt on a potential defeat. Others have speculated that Trump's entire campaign may simply be an elaborate launch for a new media empire. Scarborough suggested Tuesday that Trump doesn't actually want to govern, he simply wants to emerge victorious, a theory Frank finds plausible.
"The goal for him is to win. I would be surprised if he were thinking past victory," he said. "As far as saying something in public, you can talk about his impulse disorder, grandiosity, attention disorder — which is why he never reads — but you can't make the diagnosis from observing him. I knew what we were going to get with Bush, I don't know what we're going to get with Trump. He needs to be evaluated."

Tokens

[h=1]Could America Elect a Mentally Ill President?[/h]Yes. In fact, we probably already did.
By Alex Thompson
November/December 2015

Political taboos, campaign dealbreakers and electoral glass ceilings are crumbling. Members of Congress are openly gay and bisexual, there’s a black man in the White House, and a woman may be next. Voters have accepted all sorts of behavioral warts and missteps in their political candidates, too. DUIs? A mistake of their youth. Draft dodgers? There’s a long list. Womanizers? A much longer list. Illegal drugs? In just a few short elections, we’ve gone from a president who “didn’t inhale” to one who openly admits using cocaine in his youth.
Yet one large taboo remains stubbornly fixed—mental illness. Sure, it’s part of the conversation, in that pundits these days can, and do, speculate casually about whether Donald Trump has narcissistic personality disorder, Joe Biden has slid into depression, Hillary Clinton is clinically paranoid or Jeb Bush will be undone by a Freudian sibling tangle. But here’s the really sick thing: For a politician to admit to seeing a psychiatrist would likely be far more politically damaging than any of the possible symptoms of actual mental illness.
Story Continued Below

For a president or a candidate, it’s the “kiss of death,” says Burton Lee, George H.W. Bush’s presidential physician. It would “create a crisis of confidence” in the country, says David Axelrod, former senior adviser to President Barack Obama. “I’d like to believe I’m wrong,” he adds, but a commander in chief who disclosed a mental illness would face an almost insurmountable political problem: “Every time he said a cross word or expressed frustration, people would say, ‘He’s having one of those days.’” Instead, Axelrod wryly notes, “We just watch their hair turn gray.”
More than 40 years have passed since Thomas Eagleton, the 1972 Democratic vice presidential candidate, withdrew from the race after revealing that he had been hospitalized for depression. Since that political firestorm, the issue has remained firmly off-limits: No Democratic or Republican nominee running for president or vice president has disclosed mental illness or treatment for it ever since—to do so would be politically incurable. And as recently as the last election cycle, congressional and state-level campaigns were digging up past psychiatric treatment to bludgeon their opponents.
“Any vulnerability can be exploited by people and will be,” explains Newt Gingrich, the former speaker of the House and presidential candidate, whose late mother had bipolar disorder. “That’s just the nature of a very rough-and-tumble-type business.”
As a result, the notion of politicians merely consulting with a mental health professional remains the topic of only hushed conversations or forceful denials. When President Bill Clinton admitted to infidelity and impeachment loomed, talking to a psychiatrist remained a political nonstarter. Aides told reporters that Clinton was seeking the counsel of Christian ministers but was “not under any medical treatment for any psychiatric or mental condition.” Even two decades later, “crazy” remains a politically acceptable epithet, whether it’s Obama taunting Republican opponents or Representative Trey Gowdy quipping that he did not want to wrangle members of the House in a leadership position because he did not “have a background in mental health.”
Yet, a review of the historical record finds that past commanders in chief, even well-regarded ones, struggled with mental health problems throughout their presidencies. “It’s a cliché that you have to be nuts to run for president,” says Evan Thomas, the journalist and historian whose latest book is an intimate biography of President Richard Nixon. “Like most clichés, it’s at least partly true.”

Nixon and John F. Kennedy clandestinely filled their medicine cabinets with psychotropic drugs, recently uncovered documents reveal. In fact, Kennedy aide and historian Arthur Schlesinger Jr. suggested in his journals that several modern presidents were mentally unbalanced; he recorded top aides arguing whether President Lyndon Johnson was clinically paranoid or a manic-depressive, and fretted that there was no constitutional “procedure for dealing with nuts.”

In other words, mental illness is surely more common in Washington than the public knows or wants to believe. In 2006, after an embarrassing car accident, Representative Patrick Kennedy, JFK’s nephew, became a rare politician to announce he would seek treatment for his addiction and bipolar disorder. Soon, Kennedy says, several congressional colleagues privately revealed their own illnesses to him—but would not make them public. After interviewing more than three dozen people for this article, I found only one current member of Congress who has been open while in office about struggling with mental health: freshman Arizona Representative Ruben Gallego, an Iraq War veteran who suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder.

When it comes to their mental health, however, politicians, including the one with the nuclear launch codes, are “just like everybody else,” Lee says. Some diagnoses are dangerous, but others are manageable with treatment. For instance, he says, “A president can function very well if he has a mild anxiety disorder or obsessive compulsive [disorder].”

Which raises the question: When roughly a fifth of American adults use medication and millions go to talk therapy for their mental health, why shouldn’t the people governing the country be able to as well?

It would be hard for any public figure afflicted by the most severe mental illnesses—with symptoms like psychosis, hallucination and catatonic behavior—to evade notice or fully carry out his or her duties. But most people in psychiatric care do not have such debilitating disorders. Still, American politicians have historically grappled with milder symptoms—powerful mood swings, depression and anxiety—while serving in office, including the White House. Those afflictions can be exacerbated by the job. While scientists are still trying to understand the underlying medical causes of most mental illnesses, they are at least partly environmental; high stress can cause completely rational feelings of grief, concern and disappointment to become something more unstable. In the White House, Axelrod says, “The pressures are beyond anything that human beings are designed to handle.”

Yet the presence of such ailments, particularly at the highest levels of government, remains little known and little discussed. Asked whether Obama has ever consulted a psychiatrist, a White House official declined to discuss the president’s medical care. While the White House occasionally releases summaries of the president’s health, presidents and their doctors have lied and obfuscated in the past. Even after a president leaves office, medical records are considered private, not public record. As a result, the little we know about presidents’ mental health comes from sporadic glimpses at diaries or health records released only under rare circumstances.

Abraham Lincoln was famously melancholy, experiencing periods of such deep depression throughout his lifetime that he contemplated suicide and spent weeks at a time bedridden. The future president even tried the 19th-century version of an antidepressant: “blue mass” pills that, unfortunately for Lincoln, were a poisonous combination of ground mercury, rosewater and honey. (“The opposition researchers of today would have been very eager to discover Lincoln’s propensity for depression,” says presidential historian Michael Beschloss. “If they had, we might have lost perhaps our greatest president.”)

Tokens
During the 1960 race, an aide misplaced Kennedy’s medication. “Find that bag,” he instructed. In the hands of his opponents, he said, “it would be murder.”

Tokens
Published on 21 Jan 2016
Alex Jones talks with former Clinton insider Larry Nichols about the rumors that Hillary Clinton is struggling to maintain control of her own mind.

Tokens
[h=1]Does HILLARY CLINTON Have MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES? Terrifying Future If She Becomes President[/h]

Banned
Tokens

Is Donald Trump just plain crazy?

2016-07-27T160106Z_01_CRA106_RTRIDSP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg

View Photos

Businessman Donald Trump officially became the Republican nominee at the party’s convention in Cleveland.

By Eugene Robinson Opinion writer August 1

During the primary season, as Donald Trump’s bizarre outbursts helped him crush the competition, I thought he was being crazy like a fox. Now I am increasingly convinced that he’s just plain crazy.
I’m serious about that. Leave aside for the moment Trump’s policies, which in my opinion range from the unconstitutional to the un-American to the potentially catastrophic. At this point, it would be irresponsible to ignore the fact that Trump’s grasp on reality appears to be tenuous at best.

Begin with the fact that he lies the way other people breathe. Telling a self-serving lie — no matter how transparent, no matter how easily disproved — seems to be a reflex for him. Look at the things he has said in just the past week.

On Wednesday, at a news conference in Florida, Trump said he has never met Russian President Vladimir Putin. “I never met Putin, I don’t know who Putin is,” he said.
Last November, he claimed that he “got to know [Putin] very well because we were both on ‘60 Minutes.’ ” That made no sense; while the two men were featured the same evening on the CBS newsmagazine show, they were interviewed in different cities and would have had no interaction. But there’s more: In 2014, speaking at the National Press Club, Trump said, “I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success.”

So was he lying last week, when he was trying to deflect criticism of his admiring words for the Russian strongman? Or was he lying two years ago, when he was trying to convince everyone what a big shot he was?
Also within the week, Trump lied in complaining about the presidential debate schedule and its conflicts with professional football. He told ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, “I got a letter from the NFL saying, ‘This is ridiculous. Why are the debates against — ’ because the NFL doesn’t want to go against the debates.”

The National Football League responded: “We did not send a letter.”
Trump also lied about his interactions with the conservative billionaire Koch brothers. “I turned down a meeting with Charles and David Koch. Much better for them to meet with the puppets of politics, they will do much better!” Trump proclaimed Saturday on Twitter.
A spokesman for the Koch organization said no meeting with Trump was requested.

It is theoretically possible, I suppose, that Trump is telling the truth and everyone else is lying — although in the case of the Putin relationship, it’s Trump’s word against Trump’s. Or perhaps the lies about the NFL and the Koch brothers are little things. But he also lies about big things — claiming, for example, that he opposed the Iraq War and the Libya intervention all along, when the record shows that initially he supported both. No, Trump is clearly a liar.

Also, he’s alarmingly thin-skinned. Referring to critics who spoke at the Democratic National Convention, Trump said Thursday that he wanted to “hit a number of those speakers so hard, their heads would spin.” And: “I was going to hit one guy in particular, a very little guy.” Trump made clear Friday on Twitter that he was talking about “ ‘Little’ Michael Bloomberg, who never had the guts to run for president.”

Bloomberg, a far wealthier New York billionaire, had belittled Trump’s supposed strength — his business acumen. In a tantrum of tweets, Trump charged that Bloomberg’s last term as mayor of New York was a “disaster.” Back during Bloomberg’s final year, however, Trump called Bloomberg a “great” mayor. Which is it, I wonder?
Finally, there’s ample evidence that Trump is the worst kind of bully. Look at the way he reacted to the powerful Democratic convention speech by Khizr Khan, the father of a Muslim American soldier who was killed in the Iraq War.
Trump initially did not have the courage to respond directly to Khan. Instead he smarmily attacked Khan’s wife, Ghazala, who had stood silently on the stage. “She was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say. You tell me.”
There’s no need for me to defend Ghazala Khan, who spoke eloquently for herself in a Post op-ed. But tell me: What kind of man has so little empathy for a grieving mother’s loss? Is that normal? Is it healthy?
The presidency comes with far-reaching powers. Not everyone should be allowed to wield them.

Is Donald Trump just plain crazy?
NWrwEI.gif

Tokens
Hillary ceetainly mental illness

Hillary Clinton Supports ‘500% Increase in Syrian Refugees’

True mental illness.

Syrian-Refugees-Darko-Vojinovic-AP-640x480.jpg

Tokens
Here are some more examples he is insane.:think2:

Prime example: Who the FUCK adds salt & pepper to KFC,and eats KFC with a fork & knife???face)(*^%

Only INSANE BENEDICT Donald who also eats Pizza with a fork & knife.azzkick(&^

kth)(&^face)(*^%azzkick(&^:ohno:Slapping-silly90))

Tokens
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
There is great unity in my campaign, perhaps greater than ever before. I want to thank everyone for your tremendous support. Beat Crooked H!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gift-express
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com