Trump will fall hard.... Part 2

Search

Tokens
Since Betall froze the thread from going on due to the over whelming response to the thread I decided to start part 2 here.I cant stand that lying no good piece of crap Hillary and needed to start part 2 of this thread and hope Greenbacks contributes also here.

Tokens
Just received an email from the RNC with information from inside the DNC that Mr. Khan was paid $25,000 to give a speech that he did not write, the speech was written by two people who work for the Clinton Campaign, also the copy of the constitution he showed was bought just hours before by a female Clinton staffer. Now this all seems bad but it gets worse.
Mr. Khan was contacted by the Clinton Campaign after his name was given to them by the White House 4 days before the convention this after 5 other families turned down the offer to speak, all of these families had to sign Non Disclosure Agreements, and each were paid $5,000. Mr. Kahn who is an immigration attorney with his own firm which is deeply in-debt some $1,700,000, he also has HUGE trouble with the IRS going back 6 years now, he appears he owes in back taxes around $850,000 plus interest and penalties. But the story is not done yet, Mr Khan has been paid by CNN and NBC News over $100,000 to tell his fake story to them, plus he has been given a bonus of $175,000 by the DNC AKA the Clinton Campaign, but it still not done yet, the IRS as of yesterday has placed his file on hold and will no longer go after Mr. Khan and his wife for the back taxes due.
The fix is in folks. Rigged.

Tokens
Since Betall froze the thread from going on due to the over whelming response to the thread I decided to start part 2 here.I cant stand that lying no good piece of crap Hillary and needed to start part 2 of this thread and hope Greenbacks contributes also here.

overwhelming response?

It was one poster in that thread

Tokens
Dear President Obama: It has come to my attention that you have deemed me, Donald Trump, “unfit” to be president of the United States.
Yet here you are, championing Hillary Clinton, the most conspicuously corrupt aspirant to the presidency since Aaron Burr. And I’m unfit?
Your candidate, as you know, was called out by FBI Director James Comey before Congress for misleading the public about sending classified documents through email, using a single device to send them, returning classified documents to the State Department and deleting work-related emails. And I’m unfit?
This same candidate was called out by the Washington Post just this past Sunday for lying – four Pinocchio’s worth – to Fox News’ Chris Wallace about Comey’s comments. And I’m unfit?
Your candidate, as Comey strongly implied, would not be eligible for minimum security clearance were she not president. And I’m unfit?
In the week before the FBI “cleared” your candidate, your attorney general – Comey’s boss – had a wildly inappropriate clandestine meeting with the candidate’s husband. And I’m unfit?
Less than two weeks ago, WikiLeaks revealed that your candidate colluded with the DNC to rig the primary process against Bernie Sanders. And I’m unfit?
Your candidate lied to the families of those killed at Benghazi – does it get any lower than that? – telling them that that an online anti-Islam video provoked a mob to attack the U.S. mission in Benghazi. And I’m unfit?
To sell the lie, your candidate had the videomaker – an American citizen – imprisoned for a year. And I’m unfit?
As Peter Schweizer reported in his 2015 book, “Clinton Cash,” “During Hillary’s years of public service, the Clintons have conducted or facilitated hundreds of large transactions” with foreign governments and individuals. “Some of these transactions have put millions in their own pockets” – $136.5 million to be precise. And I’m unfit?
According to the Washington Post, the Clintons left the White House in 2001 “with an unprecedented $190,027 worth of gifts received over the last eight years.” After the Post revelation, the Clintons had to cough up $86,000 for items that were actually government property and returned $48,000 worth of furniture. And I’m unfit?
Leftist Christopher Hitchens said of the your candidate in his indispensable book, “No One Left to Lie To,” “Like him, she is not just a liar but a lie; a phony construct of shreds and patches and hysterical, self-pitying demagogic improvisations.” And I’m unfit?
In 1999, to facilitate your candidate’s run for the U.S. Senate in New York, President Clinton sprung 16 unrepentant Puerto Rican terrorists. Resolutions condemning the president’s action were passed with a vote of 95-2 in the Senate. And I’m unfit?
Says Linda Tripp of your candidate, “Hillary was not only aware of Monica Lewinsky, she ensured that Monica was removed from the White House and in the end went from being a lack luster first lady with unimpressive approval numbers to wronged wife.” Of course, Hillary claimed to have known nothing about the affair. And I’m unfit?
By the way, your candidate’s husband was impeached for lying under oath and obstructing justice. And I’m unfit?
After the 1994 Democratic implosion, it was your candidate who called in Dick Morris to get her husband re-elected. To fund Morris’ TV campaigns, she helped orchestrate what Sen. Fred Thompson called “the most corrupt political campaign in modern history.” And I’m unfit?
According to the Thompson committee, your candidate and her co-conspirators “took advantage of minority groups, pulled down all the barriers that would normally be in place to keep out illegal contributions, pressured policy makers, and left themselves open to strong suspicion that they were selling not only access to high-ranking officials, but policy as well.” And I’m unfit?
To hoover up cash from corporate insiders, your candidate and her husband sold seats on foreign trade missions. In the process, they ruthlessly exploited the deeply compromised Commerce Secretary Ron Brown, the one African-American in the Cabinet. Although sick of being “a mother-f–-ing tour guide for Hillary Clinton,” he went reluctantly to Croatia to cut a deal between the neo-fascists who ran the country and the Enron Corporation. Look it up. He never came back. And I’m unfit?
One major reason for the Democratic electoral collapse in 1994 was your candidate’s mismanagement of a massive health care task force. Said the liberal New Yorker of the illegal decision to keep task force meetings secret, “It is hard to believe that this decision did not emanate from Hillary Clinton … it was in keeping with her natural bent. She trusted few, and secrecy was a means of maintaining control.” And I’m unfit?
In a 1996 New York Times op-ed titled “Blizzard of Lies,” the usually restrained William Safire famously called your candidate “a congenital liar” for her involvement in the commodity trading scandal, the obstruction of justice in the investigation of Vince Foster’s death, the Whitewater affair and two grubby in-house scandals known as “Travelgate” and “Filegate.” And I’m unfit?
“We reached out to them,” your candidate told 60 Minutes in 1992 of the women rumored to have dallied with or been assaulted by her husband. Among the women “reached out” to was Sally Perdue, who was told by a Clinton goon that if she talked to the media, “He couldn’t guarantee what would happen to my pretty little legs.” And I’m unfit?
“Hillary tried to silence me,” Juanita Broaddrick wrote of your candidate. She had reason to keep Broaddrick quiet. Her husband had raped Broaddrick in a Little Rock hotel room. And I’m unfit to be president, really?
I may be seriously imperfect, Mr. President, but I have never compromised the nation’s secrets, sent an innocent man to prison, or enabled a rapist.
As to what gives you the right to question my fitness, that I will save for another day.
Jack Cashill’s latest book illustrates how the neo-Puritan progressive movement came to mimic a religion in its structure but not at all in its spirit — order “Scarlet Letters: The Ever-Increasing Intolerance of the Cult of Liberalism”

source: WND

Tokens
"Doe Run" closing its doors

THIS SHOULD SCARE YOU ENOUGH TO PASS IT ALONG TO THOSE ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.

The Doe Run Lead plant is in Missouri and Yes, it is closing due to over regulated EPA rulings. Save your lead!!

All you can do is shake your head.......

All lead for bullets will have to come from overseas! This move will also make the cost 100 LL (100 low lead aviation fuel) UNAFFORDABLE. Approximately 2 g of lead is added to each gallon of aviation fuel!

There are numerous alarming reasons why the US government and the military have been buying up all the ammo. Here's one of them.

Obama and the EPA just shut down the last lead smelting plant in the US. They raised the EPA regulations by 10 fold and it would have cost the plant $100 million to comply. You can own all the guns you want, but if you can't get ammo, you are out of luck.

Remember when Obama promised his minions that he was working on gun control behind the scenes?

Welcome to it. Now, all domestic mined lead ore will have to be shipped overseas, refined and then shipped back to the US. Not only will ammo now be even harder to come by, the demand and the process of supply will cause the price to skyrocket even more.

And ponder this. There is an excellent chance that Obama will rig the market to where all ammo has to be purchased from a government entity instituting de facto ammo registration.

So much for the Second Amendment. There has not been a peep about this in the major news outlets and it is done.

With the US no longer producing lead, all supplies will now have to come from China, Australia or Peru, with the overwhelming emphasis on China. More redistribution of wealth; more economic and liberty crippling of the US on tap.

Marxists will do or die and are doubling down on the destruction of energy in America, our way of life and the Constitution.

The smelting plant has known since 2010 this was coming. They couldn't stop it and no one else rose up to stop it either. The business had been in production for 120 years and now goes the way of our auto industry.

The military's obsession with ammo was related to security and supply. They knew this was coming too, so they bought up all they could get before the plug was pulled. Screw the average American. It's as Chris Muir said, he's not as worried about where the bullets will come from, as much as how the government will deliver them and I'm right there with him on that one.

So, back door gun control is moving forward and while we are all distracted with shiny stuff, our Second Amendment rights are just about gone. Obama is one Marxist dictator who is savvy at political chess. He has flanked the Second Amendment. Now it's our move.

You can Google this if you don't believe it, or read this article:http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/16881-EPA-closure-of-

EPA Closure of Last Lead Smelting Plant to Impact ...

<tbody id="yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1470495750573_8008" style="-webkit-padding-start: 0px; width: 930px;">
</tbody>

Tokens
In forcing the country's last lead smelting plant to close, the Environmental Protection Agency is making a severe impact on the manufacture of ammunition. By Joe Wolverton, II, J.D.

Long term what this means: Your investment in ammo may be your best investment. Guns will be plentiful but ammo will be another story. How does $3.75 a round (that's for one bullet) for a 9mm work for you? Box of 50 would only cost you $187.50

Do we have a great president or not? He hates America and I am learning to Hate Him

Tokens
download

Tokens
<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">
[FONT=&quot]​

[FONT=&quot]Here is another reason other than the Supreme Court to vote for Trump that I've not heard before - and perhaps it is the most important reason:

[FONT=&quot]​

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am a Jew turned evangelical Christian. I am also a passionate
supporter of Donald Trump.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have a message for Christians who don’t like Donald Trump: “YOU’RE MISSING THE BOAT.”*[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Christians have Trump all wrong: God sends messages in many forms.You’re just not listening. God is talking, but your eyes and ears are closed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here’s a famous joke about God and how He talks to us.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“A deeply faithful Christian man is stuck on the roof of a home with massive flooding up to 2nd floor. Rowboat comes. He says “No, I’m waiting for God.I’ve prayed and I know he’s coming.” 2nd rowboat. “No, I’m waiting for God.” 3rd rowboat. “No, I’m waiting for God.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Water rises. The man drowns. Now he’s meeting God in heaven. The religious man says, “Where were you, God? I prayed. I was faithful. I asked you to save me. Why would you abandon me?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]God says, “Hey dummy, I sent you 3 rowboats.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Did you ever consider Trump is our rowboat?*[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe God is trying to tell us something important--that now is not the time for a “nice Christian guy” or a “gentleman” or a typical Republican powder puff. Maybe now is the time for a natural-born killer, a ruthless fighter, a warrior. A Joshua or Gideon![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Because right about now we need a miracle, or America is finished.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe the rules of gentlemen don’t apply here. Maybe a gentleman and “all-around nice Christian” would lead us to slaughter.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Or do you want another Mitt Romney, Bob Dole, John McCain, Gerald Ford,or Paul Ryan? Did any of them win? Did they lead the GOP to “the promised land?” Did they change the direction of America? No, because if you don’t win, you have no say.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Paul Ryan couldn’t even deliver his own state of Wisconsin!*[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And as leader of the House, Paul Ryan rolls over to Obama like my dog rolls over for a scrap of food or a steak bone. He’s a useful idiot.Nice, but obedient. I mean Paul Ryan…not my dog.My dog is actually a pretty good defender and loyal.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe God is knocking on your door so loud, but you’re not listening.Maybe God understands we need a "war leader" at this moment in time.Maybe God understands if we don’t win this election, America is dead.It’s over. The greatest nation in world history will be gone. Finished. Kaput. Adios. Shalom.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And with one last breath, maybe what we need to save us at the last second, is someone *different.* Someone you haven’t ever experienced before - because you weren’t raised in rough-and-tumble New York, where nothing good gets accomplished unless you're combative, aggressive, outrageous, on offense at all times, and maybe just a tad arrogant, too.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Someone with a personality you’ve never seen on stage at your church.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe, just maybe, being a nice, gentlemanly Christian would not beat Hillary, and her billion dollars, and her best friends in the media,who will unleash the dogs of hell upon the GOP nominee.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I guess you think God is only nice and gentlemanly. Really?Then you’ve missed the whole point of the Bible. When necessary, God is a pretty tough guy. When necessary, God strikes with pain, death, and destruction. When necessary, God inflicts vengeance.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe you think God couldn't possibly be associated with someone like Trump. Trump is too vicious, rude, and crude.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When we won WWII, was God "nice?" Were we gentlemanly when defeating Hitler? Were we gentlemanly when firebombing Germany? Were we gentlemanly when dropping atomic bombs on Japan? Is God ever "nice" on the battlefield? Or does he send us vicious SOB’s like General [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]George S. Patton, so the good guys can defeat evil?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It’s pretty clear to me God sends unique people to be "war leaders."That’s a different role than a pastor or church leader. God understands that.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe God purposely sent Trump instead of the nice Republican powder puffs like Paul Ryan or Mitt Romney or John Kasich because he wants us to win.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And maybe it’s time to redefine “nice.” Maybe Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan aren’t nice at all--because they led us to defeat. And losing again would mean the end of America. And God can’t allow that.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe Romney and Ryan mean well, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Or maybe they’re just jealous they had their chance and blew it. Maybe they’d rather help elect Hillary than allow a Trump victory that would make them look weak, feckless, and incompetent.[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

</body>
[FONT=&quot]​

[FONT=&quot]Here is another reason other than the Supreme Court to vote for Trump that I've not heard before - and perhaps it is the most important reason:

[FONT=&quot]​

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am a Jew turned evangelical Christian. I am also a passionate
supporter of Donald Trump.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have a message for Christians who don’t like Donald Trump: “YOU’RE MISSING THE BOAT.”*[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Christians have Trump all wrong: God sends messages in many forms.You’re just not listening. God is talking, but your eyes and ears are closed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here’s a famous joke about God and how He talks to us.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“A deeply faithful Christian man is stuck on the roof of a home with massive flooding up to 2nd floor. Rowboat comes. He says “No, I’m waiting for God.I’ve prayed and I know he’s coming.” 2nd rowboat. “No, I’m waiting for God.” 3rd rowboat. “No, I’m waiting for God.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Water rises. The man drowns. Now he’s meeting God in heaven. The religious man says, “Where were you, God? I prayed. I was faithful. I asked you to save me. Why would you abandon me?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]God says, “Hey dummy, I sent you 3 rowboats.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Did you ever consider Trump is our rowboat?*[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe God is trying to tell us something important--that now is not the time for a “nice Christian guy” or a “gentleman” or a typical Republican powder puff. Maybe now is the time for a natural-born killer, a ruthless fighter, a warrior. A Joshua or Gideon![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Because right about now we need a miracle, or America is finished.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe the rules of gentlemen don’t apply here. Maybe a gentleman and “all-around nice Christian” would lead us to slaughter.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Or do you want another Mitt Romney, Bob Dole, John McCain, Gerald Ford,or Paul Ryan? Did any of them win? Did they lead the GOP to “the promised land?” Did they change the direction of America? No, because if you don’t win, you have no say.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Paul Ryan couldn’t even deliver his own state of Wisconsin!*[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And as leader of the House, Paul Ryan rolls over to Obama like my dog rolls over for a scrap of food or a steak bone. He’s a useful idiot.Nice, but obedient. I mean Paul Ryan…not my dog.My dog is actually a pretty good defender and loyal.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe God is knocking on your door so loud, but you’re not listening.Maybe God understands we need a "war leader" at this moment in time.Maybe God understands if we don’t win this election, America is dead.It’s over. The greatest nation in world history will be gone. Finished. Kaput. Adios. Shalom.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And with one last breath, maybe what we need to save us at the last second, is someone *different.* Someone you haven’t ever experienced before - because you weren’t raised in rough-and-tumble New York, where nothing good gets accomplished unless you're combative, aggressive, outrageous, on offense at all times, and maybe just a tad arrogant, too.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Someone with a personality you’ve never seen on stage at your church.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe, just maybe, being a nice, gentlemanly Christian would not beat Hillary, and her billion dollars, and her best friends in the media,who will unleash the dogs of hell upon the GOP nominee.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I guess you think God is only nice and gentlemanly. Really?Then you’ve missed the whole point of the Bible. When necessary, God is a pretty tough guy. When necessary, God strikes with pain, death, and destruction. When necessary, God inflicts vengeance.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe you think God couldn't possibly be associated with someone like Trump. Trump is too vicious, rude, and crude.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When we won WWII, was God "nice?" Were we gentlemanly when defeating Hitler? Were we gentlemanly when firebombing Germany? Were we gentlemanly when dropping atomic bombs on Japan? Is God ever "nice" on the battlefield? Or does he send us vicious SOB’s like General [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]George S. Patton, so the good guys can defeat evil?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It’s pretty clear to me God sends unique people to be "war leaders."That’s a different role than a pastor or church leader. God understands that.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe God purposely sent Trump instead of the nice Republican powder puffs like Paul Ryan or Mitt Romney or John Kasich because he wants us to win.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And maybe it’s time to redefine “nice.” Maybe Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan aren’t nice at all--because they led us to defeat. And losing again would mean the end of America. And God can’t allow that.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe Romney and Ryan mean well, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Or maybe they’re just jealous they had their chance and blew it. Maybe they’d rather help elect Hillary than allow a Trump victory that would make them look weak, feckless, and incompetent.[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Handicapper
Tokens
The thread got whacked in 9 posts.....What did you do Gravy :):)

Handicapper
Tokens
The thread lived and died for 10 minutes byebye)(&^

Handicapper
Tokens
CpL_o65UEAAb8Jd.jpg

Handicapper
Tokens
CpL3lw1UAAAy8t2.jpg

Handicapper
Tokens
CpLh0jaVMAAVS5j.jpg

Handicapper
Tokens
John McCain doesn't show up to the convention to endorse Trump.....But Trump has to endorse him....Bullshit

Handicapper
Tokens
CpINWhxWAAAcqO1.jpg

Handicapper
Tokens
CpH9r9UWAAAm8Gi.jpg

Handicapper
Tokens
CpHqGpaWcAAOLTk.jpg

Handicapper
Tokens
CpGDVjuXgAEoK0k.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bodyhealthtechofficia
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com