Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: What's your best supportive broker?

1. #1 What's your best supportive broker? 
    RX Junior
    I know the value of money and I know how difficult it is to earn it. I was looking for ways to earn more money and this brought me to the CToption platform. While doing my research I found many reviews of them, but it did not help me to decide whether I was going to invest my money in this company or not. However, what Iíve retained on the various blogs I visited is that this broker has a very helpful customer service and good educational tools. So after much reflection I have decided to give them a chance anyway. I will try to keep you guys updated of my experience. Till now, CToption is good to me.

RX Junior
    Therefore, investing through a broker with logic basics of foreign exchange is simply trusting that things will go well and the broker will continue carrying out their activities normally. Something of which there should be no doubt, but there are other more secure possibilities such as you can see in our page of best brokers (you can get to it by clicking on the menu above where you put brokers forex), we do not think very reasonable to opt for this.

The website of the company is easy to use, intuitive and if distracting elements. The investment platform is the well-known Metatrader in its versions 4 and 5, which is a guarantee of quality.

RX Junior
    interested in updates