To the nitwits who claim that the press let's HILLARY get away with shit

Search

Tokens
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/...eyd-never-let-obama-or-clinton-get-away-with/

The article is about 3 weeks old, since then, of course, we've added the "shoot her ass if she wins" disgrace. He hasn't been ripped for that utterly ridiculous "doctor's report" that another doctor ridiculed, either, though you don't have to be a grad from Harvard Medical to know that a report that claims an overweight 70 year old is in perfect health is complete bullshit.

10 Things Republicans Ignore About Trump That They’d Never Let Obama or Clinton Get Away With

July 28, 2016 By Allen Clifton 5 Comments

When it comes to the Republicans and Donald Trump, one thing that often blows my mind is the absolute hypocrisy I see from millions of conservative voters in regards to their support for a candidate like him. They let Trump get by with things that, if President Obama or Hillary Clinton did them, they would relentlessly attack them for doing.

It pains me to admit that Trump is right about anything, but he was absolutely spot-on when he said his supporters were mindless sheep who would support him even if he were to commit murder on Fifth Avenue.
So, in the spirit of this hypocrisy from Republicans, I thought I’d list a few things they would be flipping out about if President Obama or Hillary Clinton did them, yet don’t seem to mind it when Donald Trump does them.

1. He changes his mind on policies whenever the heck he feels like it: While some on the left like to accuse Hillary Clinton of being a “flip-flopper” because she’s changed her mind or evolved on a few issues over time, Trump takes this to a whole other level. From his proposed ban on all Muslims, to his stance on torture and even abortion rights — he’s been all over the place on where he actually stands on many key issues. Then again, this is someone who literally said that voters should take everything he says as nothing but a “suggestion,” not an actual promise.
2. Blatantly using and disrespecting veterans: A couple of years ago the right-wing media lost its mind after President Obama dared to salute two Marines while holding a cup of coffee in his hand. So, could you imagine their reaction if either he or Hillary Clinton said that they don’t consider military POWs American heroes because they like people who weren’t captured? Then to find out later (after they had used veterans as political props to hide the fact they were too scared to face a moderator during a presidential debate) that the money they had spent months bragging about raising for veterans groups wasn’t as much as they had claimed it was — and most of it hadn’t been paid out yet?
3. Parading out their five kids from three different marriages: It is rather comical the party that constantly claims it fights for “Christian values” and the “sanctity of marriage” has, as its presidential candidate, someone who’s had at least one affair, has been divorced twice, is on his third marriage and has five kids from three different women. There’s absolutely no way the GOP would let President Obama or Hillary Clinton get away with that. The right-wing media would label them as unstable individuals with poor family values and morals.
4. Saying Saddam Hussein had some good qualities: Imagine President Obama or Hillary Clinton saying that Hussein was a bad guy, but he wasn’t completely awful because he did kill terrorists. Well, that’s exactly what Trump said about the former Iraqi dictator.

5. Speaking highly and complimentary of Russian President Vladimir Putin: I really never thought I’d see a time in my life where a Republican presidential candidate could openly heap praise on an ex-KGB agent turned borderline Russian dictator and the party would seemingly be okay with it. But you know things have gone completely off the rails when praising a Russian president/murderous dictator makes you more popular among Republican voters — while speaking highly of our own president makes you less popular.
6. Saying that a federal judge couldn’t do their job ethically and legally because of their race/ethnicity/gender: Imagine for a moment the Republican reaction to President Obama saying that he felt a white federal judge wouldn’t be fair to him because of the color of his skin, or Clinton suggesting that a male judge wouldn’t treat her fairly because she’s a woman. Do you think they would have been okay with that? Well, that’s what Trump said about a federal judge of Mexican heritage just a few weeks before he officially become the GOP’s presidential candidate.
7. Made jokes about reports that the Russian government was targeting our country in an effort to influence our presidential election… then openly encouraged foreign governments to commit espionage against Americans: Something tells me President Obama or Hillary Clinton making jokes about the Russian government trying to influence who becomes our next president, while also publicly encouraging espionage against Americans, probably wouldn’t go over too well with Republicans or the right-wing media. Well, Trump did exactly that.
8. His Twitter tirades: While both President Obama and Hillary Clinton tweet, Donald Trump throws full-blown hissy fits on Twitter like a petulant teenager with the vocabulary of a 9-year-old. If either Obama or Clinton behaved like he does on Twitter, Fox News and the Republican party would be having a field day with it, saying their unhinged social media temper tantrums proved that they weren’t fit to be Commander in Chief.
9. Claiming to oppose trade agreements while having a lot of their company’s products made overseas: It’s astonishing to me that Donald Trump has based a big part of his campaign on how awful trade agreements have been for American workers — while a lot of his company’s products are made overseas. There’s absolutely no way the right-wing media or the GOP would let President Obama or Hillary Clinton get away with that massive hypocrisy.
10. Not releasing tax returns: While Donald Trump supporters will jump through hoops to defend the fact that he continues to refuse to release his tax returns (something every presidential candidate from both parties has done for the last 40+ years), if it were President Obama or Hillary Clinton doing the same thing, Republicans would be going absolutely ballistic.
I’ll go ahead and stop there, however, I think I’ve made my point — even though I barely scratched the surface with this. There’s a seemingly endless list of vile and hypocritical things Donald Trump has said or done that Republicans would be losing their minds over if President Obama or Hillary Clinton did them.
Yet, it seems like no matter what he says or does, no matter how despicable, he only becomes even more popular with millions of Republican voters.

Banned
Tokens
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/...eyd-never-let-obama-or-clinton-get-away-with/

The article is about 3 weeks old, since then, of course, we've added the "shoot her ass if she wins" disgrace. He hasn't been ripped for that utterly ridiculous "doctor's report" that another doctor ridiculed, either, though you don't have to be a grad from Harvard Medical to know that a report that claims an overweight 70 year old is in perfect health is complete bullshit.

10 Things Republicans Ignore About Trump That They’d Never Let Obama or Clinton Get Away With

When it comes to the Republicans and Donald Trump, one thing that often blows my mind is the absolute hypocrisy I see from millions of conservative voters in regards to their support for a candidate like him. They let Trump get by with things that, if President Obama or Hillary Clinton did them, they would relentlessly attack them for doing.

It pains me to admit that Trump is right about anything, but he was absolutely spot-on when he said his supporters were mindless sheep who would support him even if he were to commit murder on Fifth Avenue.
So, in the spirit of this hypocrisy from Republicans, I thought I’d list a few things they would be flipping out about if President Obama or Hillary Clinton did them, yet don’t seem to mind it when Donald Trump does them.

1. He changes his mind on policies whenever the heck he feels like it: While some on the left like to accuse Hillary Clinton of being a “flip-flopper” because she’s changed her mind or evolved on a few issues over time, Trump takes this to a whole other level. From his proposed ban on all Muslims, to his stance on torture and even abortion rights — he’s been all over the place on where he actually stands on many key issues. Then again, this is someone who literally said that voters should take everything he says as nothing but a “suggestion,” not an actual promise.
2. Blatantly using and disrespecting veterans: A couple of years ago the right-wing media lost its mind after President Obama dared to salute two Marines while holding a cup of coffee in his hand. So, could you imagine their reaction if either he or Hillary Clinton said that they don’t consider military POWs American heroes because they like people who weren’t captured? Then to find out later (after they had used veterans as political props to hide the fact they were too scared to face a moderator during a presidential debate) that the money they had spent months bragging about raising for veterans groups wasn’t as much as they had claimed it was — and most of it hadn’t been paid out yet?
3. Parading out their five kids from three different marriages: It is rather comical the party that constantly claims it fights for “Christian values” and the “sanctity of marriage” has, as its presidential candidate, someone who’s had at least one affair, has been divorced twice, is on his third marriage and has five kids from three different women. There’s absolutely no way the GOP would let President Obama or Hillary Clinton get away with that. The right-wing media would label them as unstable individuals with poor family values and morals.
4. Saying Saddam Hussein had some good qualities: Imagine President Obama or Hillary Clinton saying that Hussein was a bad guy, but he wasn’t completely awful because he did kill terrorists. Well, that’s exactly what Trump said about the former Iraqi dictator.

5. Speaking highly and complimentary of Russian President Vladimir Putin: I really never thought I’d see a time in my life where a Republican presidential candidate could openly heap praise on an ex-KGB agent turned borderline Russian dictator and the party would seemingly be okay with it. But you know things have gone completely off the rails when praising a Russian president/murderous dictator makes you more popular among Republican voters — while speaking highly of our own president makes you less popular.
6. Saying that a federal judge couldn’t do their job ethically and legally because of their race/ethnicity/gender: Imagine for a moment the Republican reaction to President Obama saying that he felt a white federal judge wouldn’t be fair to him because of the color of his skin, or Clinton suggesting that a male judge wouldn’t treat her fairly because she’s a woman. Do you think they would have been okay with that? Well, that’s what Trump said about a federal judge of Mexican heritage just a few weeks before he officially become the GOP’s presidential candidate.
7. Made jokes about reports that the Russian government was targeting our country in an effort to influence our presidential election… then openly encouraged foreign governments to commit espionage against Americans: Something tells me President Obama or Hillary Clinton making jokes about the Russian government trying to influence who becomes our next president, while also publicly encouraging espionage against Americans, probably wouldn’t go over too well with Republicans or the right-wing media. Well, Trump did exactly that.
8. His Twitter tirades: While both President Obama and Hillary Clinton tweet, Donald Trump throws full-blown hissy fits on Twitter like a petulant teenager with the vocabulary of a 9-year-old. If either Obama or Clinton behaved like he does on Twitter, Fox News and the Republican party would be having a field day with it, saying their unhinged social media temper tantrums proved that they weren’t fit to be Commander in Chief.
9. Claiming to oppose trade agreements while having a lot of their company’s products made overseas: It’s astonishing to me that Donald Trump has based a big part of his campaign on how awful trade agreements have been for American workers — while a lot of his company’s products are made overseas. There’s absolutely no way the right-wing media or the GOP would let President Obama or Hillary Clinton get away with that massive hypocrisy.
10. Not releasing tax returns: While Donald Trump supporters will jump through hoops to defend the fact that he continues to refuse to release his tax returns (something every presidential candidate from both parties has done for the last 40+ years), if it were President Obama or Hillary Clinton doing the same thing, Republicans would be going absolutely ballistic.
I’ll go ahead and stop there, however, I think I’ve made my point — even though I barely scratched the surface with this. There’s a seemingly endless list of vile and hypocritical things Donald Trump has said or done that Republicans would be losing their minds over if President Obama or Hillary Clinton did them.
Yet, it seems like no matter what he says or does, no matter how despicable, he only becomes even more popular with millions of Republican voters.
trumpivanka.gif
giphy.gif

Tokens
Allen Clifton some of his artices

Rick Perry Defends Donald Trump, Shamefully Criticizes Khan Family for Being Arrogant

Donald Trump Reaches Sad New Low in Latest Tweet From ‘Worst Pollster in the World’

Conservative Radio Host Perfectly Sums Up the Pathetic State of the Right-Wing Media

Elizabeth Warren Blasts ‘Thin-Skinned Bully’ Donald Trump: He Won’t Silence Me (Video)

Several of Donald Trump’s Top Surrogates Had a Really Bad Day on Sunday (Videos)

Russia is Trying to Help Elect Donald Trump For One Very Simple and Terrifying Reason

Exposing the Mind-Numbing Ignorance of Clinton Foundation Conspiracies

Donald Trump Embarrassed as Top Surrogate Completely Contradicts His Claim

Trump NY Campaign Co-Chair Attacks Khan Family in Unhinged, Conspiracy-Driven Rant

Donald Trump Isn’t Crazy, He’s Something a Whole Heck of A Lot Worse

Latest Benghazi Lawsuit Against Clinton is One of the Most Absurd Things I’ve Ever Seen

Over 20 Years of Relentless GOP Attacks Actually Prove Hillary Clinton is Honest & Trustworthy

Here’s a List of Facts Debunking Anti-Hillary Clinton Myths, Lies & Ridiculous Conspiracies

Here are 6 Reasons Why Donald Trump Will Likely Never Release His Tax Returns

Sean Hannity’s Meltdown Tells a Bigger Story Than Most People Realize

Trump Campaign Forced to Admit He’s Incompetent, Lied About Iran Money

Late Thursday, Trump Sent Out One of the Most Ridiculous Tweets of His Campaign

10 Ways Donald Trump Proves Liberals Have Been Right About the Ignorance of Republicans

Tokens
[FONT=&]Allen Clifton some of his artices

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Rick Perry Defends Donald Trump, Shamefully Criticizes Khan Family for Being Arrogant [/FONT]

[FONT=&]Donald Trump Reaches Sad New Low in Latest Tweet From ‘Worst Pollster in the World’[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Conservative Radio Host Perfectly Sums Up the Pathetic State of the Right-Wing Media[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Elizabeth Warren Blasts ‘Thin-Skinned Bully’ Donald Trump: He Won’t Silence Me (Video)[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Several of Donald Trump’s Top Surrogates Had a Really Bad Day on Sunday (Videos)[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Russia is Trying to Help Elect Donald Trump For One Very Simple and Terrifying Reason[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Exposing the Mind-Numbing Ignorance of Clinton Foundation Conspiracies[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Donald Trump Embarrassed as Top Surrogate Completely Contradicts His Claim[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Trump NY Campaign Co-Chair Attacks Khan Family in Unhinged, Conspiracy-Driven Rant

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Donald Trump Isn’t Crazy, He’s Something a Whole Heck of A Lot Worse[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Latest Benghazi Lawsuit Against Clinton is One of the Most Absurd Things I’ve Ever Seen[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Over 20 Years of Relentless GOP Attacks Actually Prove Hillary Clinton is Honest & Trustworthy[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Here’s a List of Facts Debunking Anti-Hillary Clinton Myths, Lies & Ridiculous Conspiracies[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Here are 6 Reasons Why Donald Trump Will Likely Never Release His Tax Returns[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Sean Hannity’s Meltdown Tells a Bigger Story Than Most People Realize[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Trump Campaign Forced to Admit He’s Incompetent, Lied About Iran Money [/FONT]

[FONT=&]Late Thursday, Trump Sent Out One of the Most Ridiculous Tweets of His Campaign[/FONT]

[FONT=&]10 Ways Donald Trump Proves Liberals Have Been Right About the Ignorance of Republicans[/FONT]

NAILED IT!!!!

lmao jk...

Tokens
[FONT=&quot]Trump Campaign Forced to Admit He’s Incompetent, Lied About Iran Money August 5, 2016 By Allen Clifton [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]t’s nothing new to see a story concerning something Donald Trump has said that wasn’t remotely true or accurate. If there’s one thing his campaign has been largely based on (aside from the bigotry, racism and fascism), it’s been lying to his supporters unlike any other presidential candidate most of us have ever witnessed. It’s not just that […][/FONT]

Tokens
Trump Campaign Forced to Admit He’s Incompetent, Lied About Iran Money August 5, 2016 By Allen Clifton

It’s nothing new to see a story concerning something Donald Trump has said that wasn’t remotely true or accurate. If there’s one thing his campaign has been largely based on (aside from the bigotry, racism and fascism), it’s been lying to his supporters unlike any other presidential candidate most of us have ever witnessed. It’s not just that […]

- AUGUST 18, 2016 -

BREAKING: STATE DEPT. CONFIRMS OBAMA’S NEW RANSOM PAYMENT POLICY TO TERRORISTS

“Today’s admission by the State Department that they paid a $400M ransom to release American hostages from Iran further cements Hillary Clinton’s role in crafting disastrous policies that have led to a more dangerous world. Already under fire for lying to the American people about her illegal email server, Clinton is continuing to align herself with an Administration that has continually lied to Americans as well. By helping put together a deal that ultimately sent $400M to Iran that was likely used to fund terrorism, Clinton has proven herself unfit to be president of the United States. ” – Jason Miller, Senior Communications Adviser

This Afternoon The U.S. State Department Confirmed President Obama And His Administration Lied About A $400 Million Ransom Payment To Iran

Today The State Department Confirmed The Obama Administration Paid Iran A $400 Million Ransom For Hostages:

Today The State Department Admits That They Withheld $400 Million Dollar Iran Payment Until Hostages Were Released. QUESTION: “Getting away from the word leverage, in basic English you are saying you wouldn’t give them the 400 million in cash until the prisoners were released, correct?” STATE DEPARTMENT SPOKESMAN JOHN KIRBY: “That’s Correct.” (Daily Press Briefing,, U.S. State Department, 8/18/16)

Yesterday It Was Reported That The United States Did Not Release $400 Million In Cash Payments To Iran Until Three American Hostages Left Iran On January 17.“New details of the $400 million U.S. payment to Iran earlier this year depict a tightly scripted exchange specifically timed to the release of several American prisoners held in Iran. The picture emerged from accounts of U.S. officials and others briefed on the operation: U.S. officials wouldn’t let Iranians take control of the money until a Swiss Air Force plane carrying three freed Americans departed from Tehran on Jan. 17.” (Jay Solomon And Carol E. Lee, “U.S. Held Cash Until Iran Freed Prisoners,” The Wall Street Journal, 8/17/16)

According To One Of The Hostages, A Senior Iranian Intelligence Official Told Him Their Departure From Iran “Was Contingent Upon The Movements Of A Second Airplane.” “One of the Americans released in January as part of the prisoner exchange, a pastor named Saeed Abedini, said he and other American prisoners were kept waiting at Mehrabad airport from Jan. 16 to the morning of Jan. 17. He said in an interview that he was told by a senior Iranian intelligence official at the time that their departure was contingent upon the movements of a second airplane.” (Jay Solomon And Carol E. Lee, “U.S. Held Cash Until Iran Freed Prisoners,”The Wall Street Journal, 8/17/16)

Earlier This Month President Obama And His Administration Said They Did Not Pay Off Iran To Release The Hostages:

On August 4, 2016 President Obama Said The Payment To Iran Was Not A “Ransom For Hostages.” “President Barack Obama on Thursday defended his decision to authorize a $400 million cash payment to Iran that coincided with the country’s release of American prisoners in January. Mr. Obama, speaking at a news conference at the Pentagon, pushed back on Republican charges that the cash delivery amounted to ransom. ‘We do not pay ransom for hostages,’ he said.” (Carol E. Lee And Jay Solomon, “Obama Defends Cash Payment To Iran,” The Wall Street Journal, 8/4/16)

Obama: “We Do Not Pay Ransom For Hostages.” (Carol E. Lee And Jay Solomon, “Obama Defends Cash Payment To Iran,” The Wall Street Journal, 8/4/16)
On August 3, 2016 State Department Spokesperson Kirby “Denied Any Link Between The Payment And The Prisoner Exchange” Saying The Negotiations Were Done By Two Separate Teams. “Senior U.S. officials denied any link between the payment and the prisoner exchange. They say the way the various strands came together simultaneously was coincidental, not the result of any quid pro quo. ‘As we’ve made clear, the negotiations over the settlement of an outstanding claim…were completely separate from the discussions about returning our American citizens home,’ State Department spokesman John Kirby said. ‘Not only were the two negotiations separate, they were conducted by different teams on each side, including, in the case of The Hague claims, by technical experts involved in these negotiations for many years.’” (Jay Solomon And Carol E. Lee, “U.S. Sent Cash To Iran As Americans Were Freed,” The Wall Street Journal, 8/3/16)

Iran Is Recognized As “The Foremost State Sponsor Of Terrorism”:

National Director Of Intelligence James Clapper: “Iran—The Foremost State Sponsor Of Terrorism—Continues To Exert Its Influence In Regional Crises In The Middle East.” “Iran—the foremost state sponsor of terrorism—continues to exert its influence in regional crises in the Middle East through the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps—Qods Force (IRGC-QF), its terrorist partner Lebanese Hizballah, and proxy groups. It also provides military and economic aid to its allies in the region. Iran and Hizballah remain a continuing terrorist threat to US interests and partners worldwide. (James R. Clapper, Statement For The Record, U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee, PP. 10, 2/9/16)

The State Department’s Annual Country Report On Terrorism Listed Iran As A State Sponsor Of Terrorism And Said That They Had Increased Their Activity In 2015.“Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1984, Iran continued its terrorist-related activity in 2015, including support for Hizballah, Palestinian terrorist groups in Gaza, and various groups in Iraq and throughout the Middle East. In 2015, Iran increased its assistance to Iraqi Shia terrorist groups, including Kata’ib Hizballah (KH), which is a U.S. designated Foreign Terrorist Organization, as part of an effort to fight the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) in Iraq and bolster the Asad regime in Syria. Iran used the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF) to implement foreign policy goals, provide cover for intelligence operations, and create instability in the Middle East. The IRGC-QF is Iran’s primary mechanism for cultivating and supporting terrorists abroad.” (State Department’s Annual Country Report On Terrorism, U.S. State Department, Chapter 3-State Sponsored Terrorism, 6/2/16)

Iran Has Been Funding Terrorist Groups Working Against U.S Interests In Their Region:

Iran Has Been Assisting Hizballah Rearm Since 2006 And Has Given Their Organization In Lebanon “Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars.” “Since the end of the 2006 Israeli-Hizballah conflict in 2006, Iran has also assisted in rearming Hizballah, in direct violation of UNSCR 1701. Iran has provided hundreds of millions of dollars in support of Hizballah in Lebanon and has trained thousands of its fighters at camps in Iran. These trained fighters have used these skills in direct support of the Asad regime in Syria and, to a lesser extent, in support of operations against ISIL in Iraq. They have also carried out isolated attacks along the Lebanese border with Israel.” (State Department’s Annual Country Report On Terrorism, U.S. State Department, Chapter 3-State Sponsored Terrorism, 6/2/16)

Iran Has Funded And Armed Shia Terrorist Groups In Iraq That Have “Exacerbated Sectarian Tensions In Iraq And Have Committed Serious Human Rights Abuses Against Primarily Sunni Civilians.” “In Iraq, Iranian combat forces employed rockets, artillery, and drones against ISIL. Iran also increased its arming and funding of Iraqi Shia terrorist groups in an effort to reverse ISIL gains in Iraq. Many of these groups, such as KH, have exacerbated sectarian tensions in Iraq and have committed serious human rights abuses against primarily Sunni civilians. The IRGC-QF, in concert with Hizballah, provided training outside of Iraq, as well as advisors inside Iraq for Shia militants in the construction and use of advanced weaponry. Similar to Hizballah fighters, many of these trained Shia militants have used these skills to fight for the Asad regime in Syria or against ISIL in Iraq.” (State Department’s Annual Country Report On Terrorism, U.S. State Department, Chapter 3-State Sponsored Terrorism, 6/2/16)

Iran Has Been Funding Hamas And Other Terrorist Groups Carrying Out Attacks Against Israel. “Iran has historically provided weapons, training, and funding to Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, including Palestine Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command. These Palestinian terrorist groups have been behind a number of deaths from attacks originating in Gaza and the West Bank. Although Hamas’s ties to Tehran have been strained due to the Syrian civil war, both sides took steps in 2015 to repair relations. Iran continued to declare its vocal support for Palestinian terrorist groups and its hostility to Israel in 2015. Supreme National Security Council Secretary Admiral Ali Shamkhani sought to frame a series of individual Palestinian attacks on Israeli security forces in the West Bank as a new “Intifada” in a speech on November 25.” (State Department’s Annual Country Report On Terrorism, U.S. State Department, Chapter 3-State Sponsored Terrorism, 6/2/16)

Iran Has Remained Unwilling To Bring Justice To Senior al-Qa’ida (AQ) Members.“Iran remained unwilling to bring to justice senior al-Qa’ida (AQ) members it continued to detain and refused to publicly identify the members in its custody. Iran previously allowed AQ facilitators to operate a core facilitation pipeline through Iran since at least 2009, enabling AQ to move funds and fighters to South Asia and Syria.” (State Department’s Annual Country Report On Terrorism, U.S. State Department, Chapter 3-State Sponsored Terrorism, 6/2/16)

Tokens
Trump Campaign Forced to Admit He’s Incompetent, Lied About Iran Money August 5, 2016 By Allen Clifton

t’s nothing new to see a story concerning something Donald Trump has said that wasn’t remotely true or accurate. If there’s one thing his campaign has been largely based on (aside from the bigotry, racism and fascism), it’s been lying to his supporters unlike any other presidential candidate most of us have ever witnessed. It’s not just that […]

AUGUST 18, 2016 -

PRESIDENT OBAMA’S IRAN RANSOM LIE

President Obama’s Claim That The United States Did Not Pay Iran A Ransom To Release Hostages Appears To Be Contradicted By The Facts

Yesterday It Was Reported That The United States Made Their $400 Million Payment To Iran Contingent Upon The Release Of Hostages:

Yesterday It Was Reported That The United States Did Not Release $400 Million In Cash Payments To Iran Until Three American Hostages Left Iran On January 17.“New details of the $400 million U.S. payment to Iran earlier this year depict a tightly scripted exchange specifically timed to the release of several American prisoners held in Iran. The picture emerged from accounts of U.S. officials and others briefed on the operation: U.S. officials wouldn’t let Iranians take control of the money until a Swiss Air Force plane carrying three freed Americans departed from Tehran on Jan. 17.” (Jay Solomon And Carol E. Lee, “U.S. Held Cash Until Iran Freed Prisoners,” The Wall Street Journal, 8/17/16)

According To One Of The Hostages, A Senior Iranian Intelligence Official Told Him Their Departure From Iran “Was Contingent Upon The Movements Of A Second Airplane.” “One of the Americans released in January as part of the prisoner exchange, a pastor named Saeed Abedini, said he and other American prisoners were kept waiting at Mehrabad airport from Jan. 16 to the morning of Jan. 17. He said in an interview that he was told by a senior Iranian intelligence official at the time that their departure was contingent upon the movements of a second airplane.” (Jay Solomon And Carol E. Lee, “U.S. Held Cash Until Iran Freed Prisoners,”The Wall Street Journal, 8/17/16)

Earlier This Month President Obama And His Administration Said They Did Not Pay Off Iran To Release The Hostages:

On August 4, 2016 President Obama Said The Payment To Iran Was Not A “Ransom For Hostages.” “President Barack Obama on Thursday defended his decision to authorize a $400 million cash payment to Iran that coincided with the country’s release of American prisoners in January. Mr. Obama, speaking at a news conference at the Pentagon, pushed back on Republican charges that the cash delivery amounted to ransom. ‘We do not pay ransom for hostages,’ he said.” (Carol E. Lee And Jay Solomon, “Obama Defends Cash Payment To Iran,” The Wall Street Journal, 8/4/16)

Obama: “We Do Not Pay Ransom For Hostages.” (Carol E. Lee And Jay Solomon, “Obama Defends Cash Payment To Iran,” The Wall Street Journal, 8/4/16)

On August 3, 2016 State Department Spokesperson Kirby “Denied Any Link Between The Payment And The Prisoner Exchange” Saying The Negotiations Were Done By Two Separate Teams. “Senior U.S. officials denied any link between the payment and the prisoner exchange. They say the way the various strands came together simultaneously was coincidental, not the result of any quid pro quo. ‘As we’ve made clear, the negotiations over the settlement of an outstanding claim…were completely separate from the discussions about returning our American citizens home,’ State Department spokesman John Kirby said. ‘Not only were the two negotiations separate, they were conducted by different teams on each side, including, in the case of The Hague claims, by technical experts involved in these negotiations for many years.’”(Jay Solomon And Carol E. Lee, “U.S. Sent Cash To Iran As Americans Were Freed,” The Wall Street Journal, 8/3/16)

Iran Is Recognized As “The Foremost State Sponsor Of Terrorism”:

National Director Of Intelligence James Clapper: “Iran—The Foremost State Sponsor Of Terrorism—Continues To Exert Its Influence In Regional Crises In The Middle East.” “Iran—the foremost state sponsor of terrorism—continues to exert its influence in regional crises in the Middle East through the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps—Qods Force (IRGC-QF), its terrorist partner Lebanese Hizballah, and proxy groups. It also provides military and economic aid to its allies in the region. Iran and Hizballah remain a continuing terrorist threat to US interests and partners worldwide. (James R. Clapper, Statement For The Record, U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee, PP. 10, 2/9/16)

The State Department’s Annual Country Report On Terrorism Listed Iran As A State Sponsor Of Terrorism And Said That They Had Increased Their Activity In 2015.“Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1984, Iran continued its terrorist-related activity in 2015, including support for Hizballah, Palestinian terrorist groups in Gaza, and various groups in Iraq and throughout the Middle East. In 2015, Iran increased its assistance to Iraqi Shia terrorist groups, including Kata’ib Hizballah (KH), which is a U.S. designated Foreign Terrorist Organization, as part of an effort to fight the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) in Iraq and bolster the Asad regime in Syria. Iran used the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF) to implement foreign policy goals, provide cover for intelligence operations, and create instability in the Middle East. The IRGC-QF is Iran’s primary mechanism for cultivating and supporting terrorists abroad.” (State Department’s Annual Country Report On Terrorism, U.S. State Department, Chapter 3-State Sponsored Terrorism, 6/2/16)

Iran Has Been Funding Terrorist Groups Working Against U.S Interests In Their Region:

Iran Has Been Assisting Hizballah Rearm Since 2006 And Has Given Their Organization In Lebanon “Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars.” “Since the end of the 2006 Israeli-Hizballah conflict in 2006, Iran has also assisted in rearming Hizballah, in direct violation of UNSCR 1701. Iran has provided hundreds of millions of dollars in support of Hizballah in Lebanon and has trained thousands of its fighters at camps in Iran. These trained fighters have used these skills in direct support of the Asad regime in Syria and, to a lesser extent, in support of operations against ISIL in Iraq. They have also carried out isolated attacks along the Lebanese border with Israel.” (State Department’s Annual Country Report On Terrorism, U.S. State Department, Chapter 3-State Sponsored Terrorism, 6/2/16)

Iran Has Funded And Armed Shia Terrorist Groups In Iraq That Have “Exacerbated Sectarian Tensions In Iraq And Have Committed Serious Human Rights Abuses Against Primarily Sunni Civilians.” “In Iraq, Iranian combat forces employed rockets, artillery, and drones against ISIL. Iran also increased its arming and funding of Iraqi Shia terrorist groups in an effort to reverse ISIL gains in Iraq. Many of these groups, such as KH, have exacerbated sectarian tensions in Iraq and have committed serious human rights abuses against primarily Sunni civilians. The IRGC-QF, in concert with Hizballah, provided training outside of Iraq, as well as advisors inside Iraq for Shia militants in the construction and use of advanced weaponry. Similar to Hizballah fighters, many of these trained Shia militants have used these skills to fight for the Asad regime in Syria or against ISIL in Iraq.” (State Department’s Annual Country Report On Terrorism, U.S. State Department, Chapter 3-State Sponsored Terrorism, 6/2/16)

Iran Has Been Funding Hamas And Other Terrorist Groups Carrying Out Attacks Against Israel. “Iran has historically provided weapons, training, and funding to Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, including Palestine Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command. These Palestinian terrorist groups have been behind a number of deaths from attacks originating in Gaza and the West Bank. Although Hamas’s ties to Tehran have been strained due to the Syrian civil war, both sides took steps in 2015 to repair relations. Iran continued to declare its vocal support for Palestinian terrorist groups and its hostility to Israel in 2015. Supreme National Security Council Secretary Admiral Ali Shamkhani sought to frame a series of individual Palestinian attacks on Israeli security forces in the West Bank as a new “Intifada” in a speech on November 25.” (State Department’s Annual Country Report On Terrorism, U.S. State Department, Chapter 3-State Sponsored Terrorism, 6/2/16)

Iran Has Remained Unwilling To Bring Justice To Senior al-Qa’ida (AQ) Members.“Iran remained unwilling to bring to justice senior al-Qa’ida (AQ) members it continued to detain and refused to publicly identify the members in its custody. Iran previously allowed AQ facilitators to operate a core facilitation pipeline through Iran since at least 2009, enabling AQ to move funds and fighters to South Asia and Syria.” (State Department’s Annual Country Report On Terrorism, U.S. State Department, Chapter 3-State Sponsored Terrorism, 6/2/16)

Tokens

the article is about 3 weeks old, since then, of course, we've added the "shoot her ass if she wins" disgrace. he hasn't been ripped for that utterly ridiculous "doctor's report" that another doctor ridiculed, either, though you don't have to be a grad from harvard medical to know that a report that claims an overweight 70 year old is in perfect health is complete bullshit.

10 things republicans ignore about trump that they’d never let obama or clinton get away with

july 28, 2016 by allen clifton 5 comments

when it comes to the republicans and donald trump, one thing that often blows my mind is the absolute hypocrisy i see from millions of conservative voters in regards to their support for a candidate like him. They let trump get by with things that, if president obama or hillary clinton did them, they would relentlessly attack them for doing.

It pains me to admit that trump is right about anything, but he was absolutely spot-on when he said his supporters were mindless sheep who would support him even if he were to commit murder on fifth avenue.
So, in the spirit of this hypocrisy from republicans, i thought i’d list a few things they would be flipping out about if president obama or hillary clinton did them, yet don’t seem to mind it when donald trump does them.

1. He changes his mind on policies whenever the heck he feels like it: While some on the left like to accuse hillary clinton of being a “flip-flopper” because she’s changed her mind or evolved on a few issues over time, trump takes this to a whole other level. From his proposed ban on all muslims, to his stance on torture and even abortion rights — he’s been all over the place on where he actually stands on many key issues. Then again, this is someone who literally said that voters should take everything he says as nothing but a “suggestion,” not an actual promise.
2. Blatantly using and disrespecting veterans: A couple of years ago the right-wing media lost its mind after president obama dared to salute two marines while holding a cup of coffee in his hand. So, could you imagine their reaction if either he or hillary clinton said that they don’t consider military pows american heroes because they like people who weren’t captured? Then to find out later (after they had used veterans as political props to hide the fact they were too scared to face a moderator during a presidential debate) that the money they had spent months bragging about raising for veterans groups wasn’t as much as they had claimed it was — and most of it hadn’t been paid out yet?
3. Parading out their five kids from three different marriages: It is rather comical the party that constantly claims it fights for “christian values” and the “sanctity of marriage” has, as its presidential candidate, someone who’s had at least one affair, has been divorced twice, is on his third marriage and has five kids from three different women. There’s absolutely no way the gop would let president obama or hillary clinton get away with that. The right-wing media would label them as unstable individuals with poor family values and morals.
4. Saying saddam hussein had some good qualities: Imagine president obama or hillary clinton saying that hussein was a bad guy, but he wasn’t completely awful because he did kill terrorists. Well, that’s exactly what trump said about the former iraqi dictator.

5. Speaking highly and complimentary of russian president vladimir putin: I really never thought i’d see a time in my life where a republican presidential candidate could openly heap praise on an ex-kgb agent turned borderline russian dictator and the party would seemingly be okay with it. But you know things have gone completely off the rails when praising a russian president/murderous dictator makes you more popular among republican voters — while speaking highly of our own president makes you less popular.
6. Saying that a federal judge couldn’t do their job ethically and legally because of their race/ethnicity/gender: Imagine for a moment the republican reaction to president obama saying that he felt a white federal judge wouldn’t be fair to him because of the color of his skin, or clinton suggesting that a male judge wouldn’t treat her fairly because she’s a woman. Do you think they would have been okay with that? Well, that’s what trump said about a federal judge of mexican heritage just a few weeks before he officially become the gop’s presidential candidate.
7. Made jokes about reports that the russian government was targeting our country in an effort to influence our presidential election… then openly encouraged foreign governments to commit espionage against americans: Something tells me president obama or hillary clinton making jokes about the russian government trying to influence who becomes our next president, while also publicly encouraging espionage against americans, probably wouldn’t go over too well with republicans or the right-wing media. Well, trump did exactly that.
8. His twitter tirades: While both president obama and hillary clinton tweet, donald trump throws full-blown hissy fits on twitter like a petulant teenager with the vocabulary of a 9-year-old. If either obama or clinton behaved like he does on twitter, fox news and the republican party would be having a field day with it, saying their unhinged social media temper tantrums proved that they weren’t fit to be commander in chief.
9. Claiming to oppose trade agreements while having a lot of their company’s products made overseas: It’s astonishing to me that donald trump has based a big part of his campaign on how awful trade agreements have been for american workers — while a lot of his company’s products are made overseas. There’s absolutely no way the right-wing media or the gop would let president obama or hillary clinton get away with that massive hypocrisy.
10. Not releasing tax returns: While donald trump supporters will jump through hoops to defend the fact that he continues to refuse to release his tax returns (something every presidential candidate from both parties has done for the last 40+ years), if it were president obama or hillary clinton doing the same thing, republicans would be going absolutely ballistic.
I’ll go ahead and stop there, however, i think i’ve made my point — even though i barely scratched the surface with this. There’s a seemingly endless list of vile and hypocritical things donald trump has said or done that republicans would be losing their minds over if president obama or hillary clinton did them.
Yet, it seems like no matter what he says or does, no matter how despicable, he only becomes even more popular with millions of republican voters.

ANOTHER LoSER FOR GAY FINCH

Tokens

Which one of those is breaking any law?

BTW: Making liberals whine, cry and scream isnt a crime

Tokens
ANOTHER LoSER FOR GAY FINCH

What don't you try "refuting" what was wrong about the article, instead of of just flappin' your gums, you blubbery bellied, needle dicked, tranny pounding, only-boat-you-have-is-floating-in-your-bathtub, lying cocksucker. Whatever happened to proof of my wishing death on Twittler, you lying maggot?

Tokens
What don't you try "refuting" what was wrong about the article, instead of of just flappin' your gums, you blubbery bellied, needle dicked, tranny pounding, only-boat-you-have-is-floating-in-your-bathtub, lying cocksucker. Whatever happened to proof of my wishing death on Twittler, you lying maggot?

You wanna put some money on it dick face? Oh that's right, you don't make internet bets.

Tokens
You wanna put some money on it dick face? Oh that's right, you don't make internet bets.

His monthly income is only $1000 a month, and thats a sworn statement by him to a judge.

I can post the .gov link with the court transcripts saying so if he gives permission. Which we know he wont

(Watch him either deflect completely off of this and name call, or ignore it completely.... Im guessing the first one, since he is as easy to read as a book)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
byen17188
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com