Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: All Hail The Deplorables - LMFAO at YOU MORONS!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Unlike you who gets very defensive trying to cover all your lies, personal "beat downs" don't bother me.

Last night was the only "beat down" that mattered.

Again you PROVE with your own words (just like Trump) how fucking dumb you really are.

LAST NIGHT didn't mean shit, moron! Neither did the night before or the night of the first debate, and so on.

ELECTION NIGHT is the only night that matters in this game, dumbfuck! And you'll be ordering extra bottles of that fine Canadian Whiskey to drown your sorrows in after Trump gets his ASS handed to him.

It's a shame you don't embrace your motherland more. Personally I love Canadian whiskey. You should bring some to Vegas as a gift for me slapping you back into reality! LMFAO

RX Deplorable
    Quote Originally Posted by WVJOE View Post
    Again you PROVE with your own words (just like Trump) how fucking dumb you really are.

LAST NIGHT didn't mean shit, moron! Neither did the night before or the night of the first debate, and so on.

ELECTION NIGHT is the only night that matters in this game, dumbfuck! And you'll be ordering extra bottles of that fine Canadian Whiskey to drown your sorrows in after Trump gets his ASS handed to him.

It's a shame you don't embrace your motherland more. Personally I love Canadian whiskey. You should bring some to Vegas as a gift for me slapping you back into reality! LMFAO
    Actually, "ELECTION NIGHT" isn't the only thing that matters, since early voting is well underway in many states.

As the drunk Indian would say, "you're incredibly dumb and uneducated", lol.

PS - When are you moving to Minnesota?
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Actually, "ELECTION NIGHT" isn't the only thing that matters, since early voting is well underway in many states.

As the drunk Indian would say, "you're incredibly dumb and uneducated", lol.

PS - When are you moving to Minnesota?
    I have no problem with Minnesota. I doubt you live there but if you do, you should consider yourself lucky. Great state and great people from everything I've heard and seen for myself.

As for voting, you are correct that those early votes do matter. Clearly the only NIGHT that matters though will be election night. Us uneducated types KNOW that early voting sites aren't open at night. LOL...You should take a picture of yourself crying when they announce Trump has lost. We can start a new Meme craze...the Sheriff Joe face...LMAO

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    If they're weren't so many fucking idiots, we wouldn't have to worry about libtards and all their failed policies, we wouldn't have to feed their kids, we wouldn't have deal with their lies
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Quote Originally Posted by WVJOE View Post
    Delusional doesn't even BEGIN to describe these fucktards!!! It's pure comedy now...They STILL think he's gonna win...Bwahahahahahaha!! He was DEAD a long time ago.
    Another dimwit who had too much confidence in his silliness disappeared after the election.

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    Another dimwit who had too much confidence in his silliness disappeared after the election.
    The election was reminisce of the Colts/Jets SB and Trump was Namath.

As for the OP, he left not because he was embarrassed but because he
    couldn't defend his position unlike the current asshole who doesn't
    realize he's too stupid to understand he can't defend his positions
    either no matter how hard he tries. It's true, ignorance is bliss.

RX Local
    Lol...great great bump...one for the ages
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ