Let's Talk about The NFL week # 7 .... What stands out ... Who do you like ... What we Learned the week before ..

Search
Tokens
Ok so the last 2 weeks have been better for me with the Westgate Super Contest and wagers ... going 8-1-1
4-0-1 last week .....http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1065933

Hoping that it continues ....

Let's see what we Learned last week ...

We Learned that both the Broncos & Eagles might not be as good as we thought they were, Denver starting out at 4-0, now 4-2
Philly 3-0 start , are now 3-2

Both teams are Home this week, I believe one will Win and the other will Lose. :)

We Learned that the Buffalo Bills are still rolling along , winning 4 in a row after starting the season 0-2
They now face a Miami team that just beat up the Steelers .... Hmm

We learned that the NYG still have some fight in them, and that a Man can propose marriage to a Kicking Net ... lol
That same guy had 2 TD's and 222 yards .... most of that on 2 catches in the 2nd half, and that After he was hurt in the 1st half.

We learned that the Carolina Panthers are in trouble, as after one season where they were in the Super Bowl, at 1-5 this season
Looks like they will be watching the big game from Home.
* still will note that they looked better last week .... down by 3 TD's, and came back ... BUT, that was against the Saints
Let's see how they come out of the Bye next week.

We also learned that the Chicago Bears can't close a game Yet again ... Maybe they have the same Curse that the Cubs have ? LOL
I actually think they bounce back in Thursday Night's game :)

We Learned that The Steelers are in trouble the longer Big Ben is out ... or do they bring their All this week ? One never knows... but I do
think that the line of NE -7 might just be over inflated by at least 3 points

We Learned that the Oakland raiders do not have the same Defense they had last season ... giving up 26,31 and 27 points in the last 3 games.
Though I will note that they have won 2 of those.
They again travel to the East against a Jacksonville team that has won 2 in a row.

We Learned that No game is Over until the fat Lady Sings ... as the Seahawks almost lost the game last week ... and a Bad NO CALL late in the game sealed the deal.
* Buyer Beware this week, as they face a Much improved AZ team

and we Learned that like I said last week, Dak Prescott does just enough each week to give HIS team the best chance of winning.
Even though I have said in the past that Green Bay isn't the same team as in the past ... Still a Great game IN Green bay to come out
a Winner ( something that use to be hard to do )

Which leads me to Tonight's Game ...

I will take the Bears +7.5 for 2 Units

GB playing horrible, Now Lacy OUT, Starks OUT

Bears have their own problems with Injuries, but I'll take the TD + a hook
as they can keep this close

BOL !

Tokens
BAS........not a fan of G.Bay right now..........look for Den. to bounce back and N.E. to continue to roll..........BOL with your action and contest this week............indy

Tokens
LeSean McCoy is missing from practice Thursday.

The NFL's second-leading rusher is still nursing a hamstring injury he suffered during Wednesday's practice. "We'll see how he progresses the next two days," Bills coach Rex Ryan said Thursday. "[The] injury wasn't full blown. Hopefully he'll play Sunday."

McCoy has been a huge part of Buffalo's recent four-game win streak. He has four touchdowns on the ground this year and is averaging 5.6 yards per carry. If McCoy's injury lingers, they would turn to backup Mike Gillislee to handle most of the load against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday. That's a big drop off and would put more pressure on quarterback Tyrod Taylor to do more in the passing game.

Bills receiver Robert Woods (foot) and defensive end Marcell Dareus (hamstring) were both missing from practice again. Dareus is rehabbing his hamstring. Tight end Charles Clay (knee) returned after sitting out Wednesday's session. Offensive tackle Cordy Glenn (ankle) practiced again.
First-round pick Shaq Lawson returned to the practice field Wednesday after a shoulder injury kept him out so far this season. "I think he's gonna play," Ryan said. "He's flying around, looks like the guy we drafted."

Here are some other injuries we are following on Thursday:

1. The Packers placed running back Eddie Lacy on injured reserve, the team announced. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported the injury was more than an ankle sprain, and after a second opinion, surgery was deemed necessary.

2. Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco missed practice for the second straight day. Flacco is nursing an injury to his throwing shoulder. Flacco insisted the injury was "nothing to worry about" on Wednesday. Let's hope so -- otherwise we could be looking at a Geno Smith-Ryan Mallett matchup on Sunday night.

3. Browns receiver Terrelle Pryor isn't practicing as he continues to deal with a hamstring injury. Cornerback Joe Haden (groin) and left tackle Joe Thomas (knee) also not practicing.

4. Giants receiver Odell Beckham (hip) is not visible at the part of practice open to the media. Beckham played the second half after sustaining the injury, going for two touchdowns and more than 200 yards. He missed practice Wednesday as well.

5. Rams defensive star Robert Quinn (shoulder) fully practiced and is expected to play Sunday against the Giants in London.

6. Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert (back) and linebacker Vontaze Burfict (ankle) practiced.

7. Steelers receiver Sammie Coates has a fractured finger. Coates played with it against the Dolphins and plans to continue to do so. With fellow wideout Markus Wheaton re-injuring his shoulder, backup quarterback Landry Jones could use all the weapons he has in relief of Ben Roethlisberger.

8. The Lions were without running back Theo Riddick (ankle), tight end Eric Ebron (ankle/knee), DeAndre Levy (knee/quad) and Haloti Ngata (shoulder) at practice on Thursday.

9. Ravens linebacker Elvis Dumervil is still dealing with the effects of an offseason foot procedure and is expected to miss some time. Dumervil missed the first three games before returning to the lineup, accumulating no tackles or sacks in two contests.

10. Texans cornerback Kareem Jackson (hamstring) is expected to be ready for Monday night, coach Bill O'Brien said. O'Brien also expects guard Jeff Allen (concussion) back in the lineup.

Tokens
Which leads me to Tonight's Game ...

I will take the Bears +7.5 for 2 Units

GB playing horrible, Now Lacy OUT, Starks OUT

Bears have their own problems with Injuries, but I'll take the TD + a hook
as they can keep this close

BOL !

Well Hoyer goes down and breaks is Arm, and so does my wager ....
Can't cap those things ...

Hopefully I get it back this weekend

Tokens
Here are 2 I like

PHI +2.5
Teams similar so Phi should be fav by hfa. min missing AP w only 2.5/ypr. PHI allowing only 15 ppg on D. Will be a low scoring affair w fav scoring less < 21 pts where they D covers 79%.

SF+2
Some value here tb w 2DTs ailing, RBs Doug Martin, Charles Sims and WR Vincent Jackson out. SF Missing RB Hyde but will still be able to run on depleted tb D.

Tokens
Any thoughts on Baltimore at NY Jets? I really like Baltimore in that spot, especially with Smith starting for NY.

Tokens
Elliot Harrison went 8-7 on his predictions for Week 6, giving him a record of 57-35 thus far this season. How will he fare in Week 7? His picks are below:

Sunday 9:30 AM ET NFL NETWORK 26 20
Is the Giants' offense back on track? Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr. have connected for three touchdowns over the last two weeks, while Beckham put up two bills receiving versus the Ravens. The Rams' defense presents a stiffer challenge in London. With Los Angeles cornerback Trumaine Johnson ailing, covering Beckham should be a group effort. The Rams sorely need Robert Quinn back healthy to apply pressure on Manning. Staying on the health front, with Rashad Jennings now back, the Giants should run the football more -- in theory. Rams running back Todd Gurley hasn't come close to posting a 100-yard game, and it won't get easier against a Big Blue defense that allows 3.5 yards per carry. NY-LA presents a sleek matchup, with the two largest markets in the U.S. playing in London. Just wondering if either of these teams is any good at this point. #NYGvLA

Sunday 1 PM ET FOX 27 17
How much of Sunday's contest in Kansas City will be on Drew Brees' shoulders? As written about in this week's Power Rankings, the Saints' franchise quarterback is being asked to carry this team at 37 years old. Brees lifted his team last week over the rival Panthers, but he hasn't been particularly strong on the road recently. This season, he's tossed three touchdowns and two picks in two away games with a passer rating a little north of 80. Last season, his passer rating was 25 points lower away from home (112.5 to 87.7). The Chiefs are coming off a strong performance in which they shut down the high-octane Raiders passing attack. On that note, would you believe Kansas City corner Marcus Peters has more INTs (13) since 2015 than the entire Saints team (11)? #NOvsKC

Sunday 1 PM ET CBS 28 24
The Titans' pass rushers were all over Browns quarterback Cody Kessler last Sunday. My good buddy, NFL researcher @MarkDulgerianOS, says, "Yeah, but Kessler's offensive line is terrible." So maybe it's garbage. The Colts' line is a diamond in the rough -- with 90 percent of it being rough. Tennessee blitzes 30.5 percent of the time, tops in the league, which presents quite the problem for Andrew Luck after what he saw late in last Sunday's Texans game: flashing colors, usually not his own, with the game on the line. Luck's passer rating against the blitz is 69.8 Not good. Frank Gore putting up 100 yards for the Colts again would help immeasurably. That said, I think Marcus Mariota's improved play for Tennessee, coupled with the weak Indy defense, spells a Titans win. #INDvsTEN

Sunday 1 PM ET FOX 17 13
The Eagles will give the Vikings a game. The question is, how much game will rookie Philly QB Carson Wentz have against a top-shelf defense? By almost every statistical measure, the Vikings are dominating:

» They've allowed 17 points or less in nine straight games, including the playoffs.
» They're giving up a meager 4.4 yards per play, the lowest mark in the league.
» Minnesota is one of two teams boasting three players with four or more sacks.

Maybe the Eagles can slow down that pass rush with Ryan Mathews and the running game -- except for the fact that three times this season, he's had less than 10 carries. Darren Sproles is a change-of-pace player, not a lead back. This will be the fastest defense Wentz has ever seen, although it should be noted that Wentz owns the top completion percentage against the blitz in the league (75.8). The Vikings blitz 25 percent of the time. #MINvsPHI

Sunday 1 PM ET CBS 28 23
If this game were in Cleveland, I would pick the Browns in an upset. They just don't usually pull off the win in Cincinnati. Actually, they never seem to pull out a win, period. Since Marvin Lewis became the Bengals' front man, the Browns have prevailed at Paul Brown stadium only three times (in 2003, 2008 and 2014). Most recently, Cleveland earned a W in a brilliant defensive performance that resulted in everyone questioning Andy Dalton's ability. After posting a 2.0 passer rating in that contest, the Red Rifle responded with a 143.9 passer rating the next week. Last year, Dalton found himself in the MVP race. The quarterback is not the problem this year, either, as an oft-absent run game has provided no spark. In a similar vein, if the Browns are to win, they must bust Isaiah Crowell and Duke Johnson loose. Cleveland's ground attack retreated a few times in Nashville last weekend. #CLEvsCIN

Sunday 1 PM ET FOX 26 24
I always feel nervous picking the Lions, but I figure the Redskins' winning streak has to end somewhere, and Detroit has looked better in recent weeks. Both of these clubs beat the Eagles within the past two weeks with solid situational defense. Think both Kirk Cousins and Matthew Stafford will fare well in this game. Did you know that since Week 7 of the 2015 season, Cousins and Stafford are the second- and third-highest-rated passers? Cousins and Stafford! Back to situational defense: This game could be decided by how Washington's unit fares on third down. The Lions are converting 46.5 percent of their third-down attempts, an extremely high number (and third-best in the NFL). #WASvsDET

Sunday 1 PM ET CBS 28 26
The Raiders might not be built for long-term success, what with their inability to run the ball and their persistently leaky defense, but they can put points on the board. Oakland QB Derek Carr has been mostly stellar when the outcome has been in doubt. Prior to the Week 6 loss to the Chiefs, Carr had been the NFL's top passer when trailing and one of the very best in the fourth quarter. That's interesting, at least in terms of this matchup, because the Jaguars have fared surprisingly well in the fourth quarter this year -- they are ninth in passer rating allowed and fourth in total yards allowed. Jacksonville is also allowing the fewest 10-yard plays in the league this year, so it isn't as easy to get chunk plays on the defense. Unfortunately, Jacksonville's offense struggles in that realm as much as the Jags' opponents do. Blake Bortles has been the worst passer in the league on the deep ball (with a 27.3 passer rating on passes that travel over 20 yards in the air). That said, Bortles should find plenty of openings in a weak Raiders secondary -- thus, I think this game is a higher-scoring affair. #OAKvsJAX

Sunday 1 PM ET CBS 26 21
Riding the hot hand here. No, not Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor -- and no, not the Dolphins, who are coming off one of the most shocking wins of the season. Buffalo has won four games in a row on the legs of LeSean McCoy (who missed practice Thursday and could be a game-time decision Sunday) and on the backs of the entire defensive unit. So much for Rex Ryan getting fired -- the Bills have made talking about coordinators sexy again. Dennis Thurman is calling a helluva game these days as DC. Since being named OC four weeks ago, Anthony Lynn improved the Bills per-game rushing number from 75.5 over the season's first two weeks to 211.8 in Weeks 3 through 6 ... 211.8!!!!! That's a huge number. Good thing the Dolphins own the NFL's 31st-ranked run defense. Miami's offense has looked much, much better in recent weeks, but I think the Dolphins will see the ball less this week. #BUFvsMIA

Sunday 1 PM ET CBS 18 16
With Ryan Fitzpatrick presumably getting ready to audition for the role of the Green Knight at Medieval Times (the Green Knight only gets intercepted by lances), it's Geno Smith time. Yes, his career numbers (57.9 percent completion rate, 27 touchdowns, 36 picks and a 71.9 passer rating) are less than encouraging. And Geno got pizza rolled in his only career start against the Ravens (40.9 percent completion rate and a passer rating of 22.3 in 2013). But maybe there's something to be said for interrupted momentum: His last time out as a starter, in Week 17 of the 2014 season, Smith carved up the Dolphins for 358 yards, three touchdowns and a perfect passer rating of 158.3. Of course, there's the matter of Baltimore's run defense -- tops in the league thus far -- which means Matt Forte might have a hard time hitting the 20-yard barrier again. On the bright side for the Jets, Terrell Suggs is dealing with a torn bicep. (Note to all you frat guys out there: Doing curls for the girls could cause you to get less sacks.) Offensively, banged-up Ravens QB Joe Flacco is averaging a paltry 6 yards per throw. This could get ugly fast, like the score. #BALvsNYJ

Sunday 4:05 PM ET FOX 20 17
Wondering if anyone is going to offer up any watchable offense this weekend in Santa Clara. Yep, this could be a fugly deal. The visiting Bucs average only 4.8 yards per play, which is the second-lowest mark in the NFL. At least the 49ers make up for it by averaging 4.6. Tampa Bay has lost three straight games following a bye week. That's OK: San Francisco has lost five straight games -- period. The 49ers' point differential (minus-58) is the worst figure in the NFC. Overall, I like Jameis Winston, going on two weeks of tape, in this game. Need to see more from Colin Kaepernick, although Tampa's D present far less of a challenge than the Bills' unit. #TBvsSF

Sunday 4:05 PM ET FOX 28 23
Another potential upset? Not because the Falcons just lost in Seattle and they're beaten down. Rather, I just get the feeling that these Chargers are playing their hearts out for head coach Mike McCoy and Philip Rivers, who isn't operating with a full deck out there. Think I am making excuses for San Diego's 2-4 record? Look at it this way: What would the Falcons' record be without Julio Jones and Devonta Freeman? Granted, Keenan Allen and Danny Woodhead aren't of the same caliber, but they are as important to the Chargers' offense. Both Matt Ryan and Rivers like throwing the ball -- in fact, those two rank first (263.9) and third (253.5), respectively, when it comes to passing yards per game among quarterbacks who've never won a Super Bowl in NFL history. (No. 2? Dan Marino, of course.)

Trivia: San Diego has lost eight of nine meetings against the Falcons. The Bolts' only win came in 1988. Which Chargers RB (and former USFL star) ran for 145 yards that day? ( @HarrisonNFL) #SDvsATL

Sunday 4:25 PM ET CBS 30 16
Tom Brady vs. Landry Jones!!!!! Yeah ... Not exactly the QB duel we were hotly anticipating.

What was once the darling game of the Week 7 schedule took a major hit this week when Ben Roethlisberger was forced to go under the knife. And with Ryan Shazier questionable, Pittsburgh could be hurting on both sides of the ball. Look for James White to excel if Shazier is indeed absent. He's a nice receiver out of the backfield who has caught 12 balls (and scored two touchdowns) since Tom Brady returned -- after logging 13 grabs and zero TDs in the first four games of the season. When it comes to the Steelers' offense, well, it's important to note that backup quarterbacks are 14-47 against the Belichick Patriots, averaging less than 20 points per game on offense. Important, as in, Pittsburgh loses. #NEvsPIT

Sunday 8:30 PM ET NBC 23 21
Heckuva matchup that's lost a little luster, given that neither team has been dominant. The Seahawks' primary charge this week will be stopping David Johnson, who is the most complete back in football this side of Le'Veon Bell. Meanwhile, Russell Wilson is enjoying another fine season. Do you realize he has the second-highest passer rating in NFL history? Crazy talk. The wild card in this matchup could be Michael Floyd, who seemingly emerged from the doghouse this past Monday night to see more time on the field. Remember, it was Floyd who carved up the Seahawks on Sunday night last year with seven catches for 113 yards and two tugs. For all the talk of the Seahawks' offensive line holding them back, they've averaged 30 points per game over the last three outings. Still, giving Arizona the edge in the desert. #SEAvsAZ

Monday 8:30 PM ET ESPN 23 13
Brock Lobster's revenge. Es la venganza del quarterback de los Tejanos!

(Just gonna let that sit there and resonate.)

Osweiler might as well have been teaching español through the first 55 minutes last Sunday night versus the Colts. While he got it going late on that day, this Broncos defense simply won't provide the creases in coverage. Nor will Osweiler enjoy 4.5 seconds to pick a receiver. Von Miller is the best edge rusher in football. Shane Ray has done a viable enough job of making DeMarcus Ware's prolonged absence less noticeable. Shaquil Barrett has made several plays. Running right into the teeth of the Denver front with Lamar Miller makes sense, although I don't anticipate him being able hit the gas on those outside runs like he did vs. Indy. Give the W to Gary Kubiak. #HOUvsDEN

[h=3]THURSDAY NIGHT'S GAME[/h]
Thursday 8:25 PM ET CBS/NFLN 25 17
With injuries to Eddie Lacy and James Starks leaving running duties to undrafted rookie Don Jackson, Ty Montgomery, Randall Cobb and a guy they just picked up Tuesday, the Packers' offense is a mess. Speaking of messes, that's what some people think Aaron Rodgers is. The Green Bay quarterback's passer rating right now is a mediocre 88.4, which would be the lowest of his career as a starter. Truth be told, though, Rodgers has thrown 10 touchdown passes in five games and isn't as awful as all the Negative Nancys out there would have you believe. Besides what the eye test tells you, there is one noticeable difference, though: Rodgers' yards-per-attempt mark (6.5) is roughly 1.5 yards under his career number (7.9). Meanwhile, the Bears' defense has looked better as of late, allowing the Lions only seven points in Week 4 (not including a punt-return touchdown) and the Jaguars 17 in Week 6. But Chicago's still not very good. Rodgers rebounds like a codependent ex-girlfriend.

Side note: You have my pick for Thursday night, but be sure to make yours, as well. Go to NFL.com/budlight to vote for "Which Team Will Win" or use #GoBearsTNF or #GoPackersTNF on Twitter.

#CHIvsGB

Tokens
Any thoughts on Baltimore at NY Jets? I really like Baltimore in that spot, especially with Smith starting for NY.

On paper the Ravens should take the Jets to the wood shed ... But I hate that their back is up against the wall.
Even though the NYJ schedule gets easier after this weekend, it's a must win for them.
Or maybe not ... because even though Fritz has been bad, starting Geno Smith is not the guy you want under center for a Must win game.

Also looking at the Ravens injury report ... this might be Key

The Ravens quarterback returned to practice on Friday after sitting out sessions all week and was listed as questionable on the team's injury report. Flacco has been dealing with a right shoulder injury he sustained in Sunday's loss to the Giants.
Ravens coach John Harbaugh told reporters it was "encouraging" to see Flacco at practice, but wouldn't speculate if the quarterback would be a game-time decision for Sunday.
Flacco's presence at Friday's practice reinforces his claim earlier in the week that the shoulder ailment was "nothing to worry about".
With the Jets on Baltimore's docket this week, Flacco would rue missing the opportunity to slice and dice a New York secondary prone to the deep ball. Minor shoulder soreness shouldn't hold the Ravens quarterback out of this one.
Other Ravens veterans are not so lucky. Wide receiver Steve Smith (ankle), linebacker Terrell Suggs (bicep) and guard Marshal Yanda (shoulder) are all listed as doubtful to play Sunday.

Tokens
BAS..........appreciate the updated info...........BOL with your action........indy

Tokens
The talented Giants wide receiver is likely to play Sunday against the Rams after being limited in practice this week with a hip injury. The Giants announced Friday that Beckham was "probable" -- even though that isn't a designation the NFL uses anymore.

I feel good, I feel better," Beckham said, via ESPN. Beckham hurt his hip against the Ravens in the first half of last Sunday's game, but went on to post 222 receiving yards and two touchdowns after returning to the game.
Beckham has 35 catches for 581 yards and three touchdowns on the year. The Rams' secondary has been problematic for them this season, and Beckham could post another big day in London.
Cornerback Eli Apple (hamstring) and running back Rashad Jennings (thumb) are also both likely to play Sunday for the Giants.

Here are some other injuries we are tracking on Friday:

1. Bills running back LeSean McCoy (hamstring) was limited in practice after missing Thursday's session. McCoy left Wednesday's practice after his hamstring tightened up. Practicing Friday is a good move towards playing Sunday against the Dolphins. McCoy will be a game-time decision and is questionable, according to the team.
Bills first-round pick Shaq Lawson was activated from the PUP list Friday after returning to practice on Thursday. Lawson is returning from the shoulder injury that's kept him off the field so far this season.

2. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said on KRLD-FM in Dallas/Fort Worth he expects Dez Bryant (knee) to play in Week 8. He also expects DeMarcus Lawrence (shoulder) and Orlando Scandrick (hamstring) to return.

2. The Redskins ruled out tight end Jordan Reed for the second straight week after he suffered a concussion. DeSean Jackson (shoulder) is questionable to play. Wideout Josh Doctson (Achilles) was placed on injured reserve.

3. Rams defensive end Robert Quinn (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Sunday but is expected to play, according to NFL Network's Steve Wyche. Quinn has missed the last two games with a shoulder injury but has practiced fully the last two days.

4. Niners running back Carlos Hyde (shoulder) was ruled out against the Buccaneers.

5. Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (shoulder) returned to practice after sitting out the last two days. He is questionable to play. Wideout Steve Smith (ankle) and linebacker Terrell Suggs are doubtful. Cornerback Jimmy Smith (concussion) and wideout Kamar Aiken (thigh) are questionable.

6. Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles is questionable after experiencing some knee swelling.

7. Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert (back) is questionable to play.

8. Eagles defensive tackle Bennie Logan (groin)isn't practicing but will be questionable for Sunday's game, Philly coach Doug Pederson said.

9. Bears quarterback Brian Hoyer broke the radius bone in his left arm on Thursday night, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of the injury. Surgery is considered likely, but a late-season return could happen.

10. Browns receiver Terrelle Pryor (hamstring) is questionable and cornerback Joe Haden (groin) is doubtful for Sunday against the Bengals.

11. Jets defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson didn't practice and is questionable with an ankle injury. Offensive tackle Ryan Clady (shoulder) and center Nick Mangold (knee) are both questionable as well.
Jets linebacker Darron Lee (ankle) and tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins (ankle) are out for Sunday.

12. Steelers running back DeAngelo Williams (knee) was ruled out, along with wideout Markus Wheaton (shoulder) and defensive end Cameron Heyward (hamstring).

13. Chargers receiver Travis Benjamin (knee) is questionable against the Falcons.

14. Dolphins tight ends Jordan Cameron (concussion) and Dion Sims (concussion) were ruled out, along with cornerback Xavien Howard (knee). Running back Arian Foster (hamstring) and linebacker Jelani Jenkins are questionable.

15. Colts wideout T.Y. Hilton (hip) fully practiced but is questionable.

16. Cardinals receiver John Brown has a sickle-cell trait that's causing leg pains. Coach Bruce Arians hasn't ruled him out for Sunday yet, although he didn't practice.

17. Lions tight end Eric Ebron (ankle, knee), linebacker DeAndre Levy (knee, quad), defensive tackle Haloti Ngata (shoulder) and running back Theo Riddick (ankle) were ruled out.

18. Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor is doubtful to play against the Cardinals with a groin injury.

Tokens
Visiting Team
Home Team Game Time & DateForecast for Game Time
New York Giants Los Angeles Rams Event Details9:30 AM EDT on October 23, 2016 38° F/ 3° C
Clear
Cleveland Browns Cincinnati Bengals Event Details1:00 PM EDT on October 23, 2016 67° F/ 19° C
Clear
Washington Redskins Detroit Lions Event Details1:00 PM EDT on October 23, 2016 59° F/ 15° C
Chance of Rain
Oakland Raiders
raiders_logo_30.png

Jacksonville Jaguars Event Details1:00 PM EDT on October 23, 2016 74° F/ 23° C
Clear
New Orleans Saints Kansas City Chiefs Event Details12:00 PM CDT on October 23, 2016 70° F/ 21° C
Clear
Buffalo Bills Miami Dolphins Event Details1:00 PM EDT on October 23, 2016 79° F/ 26° C
Partly Cloudy
Baltimore Ravens New York Jets Event Details1:00 PM EDT on October 23, 2016 61° F/ 16° C
Partly Cloudy
Minnesota Vikings Philadelphia Eagles Event Details1:00 PM EDT on October 23, 2016 61° F/ 16° C
Partly Cloudy
Indianapolis Colts Tennessee Titans Event Details12:00 PM CDT on October 23, 2016 72° F/ 22° C
Clear
San Diego Chargers Atlanta Falcons Event Details4:05 PM EDT on October 23, 2016 72° F/ 22° C
Clear
Tampa Bay Buccaneers San Francisco 49ers Event Details1:05 PM PDT on October 23, 2016 74° F/ 23° C
Clear
New England Patriots Pittsburgh Steelers Event Details4:25 PM EDT on October 23, 2016 61° F/ 16° C
Partly Cloudy
Seattle Seahawks Arizona Cardinals Event Details5:30 PM MST on October 23, 2016 92° F/ 33° C
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Houston Texans Denver Broncos Event Details6:30 PM MDT on October 24, 2016 67° F/ 19° C
Partly Cloudy
Jacksonville Jaguars Tennessee Titans Event Details7:25 PM CDT on October 27, 2016 67° F/ 19° C
Partly Cloudy

Tokens
How many times each team was Picked for the Westgate Super Contest

TEAM
SELECTED
MIN751
SD599
TEN562
NE506
MIA489
OAK413
SEA412
WAS349
DEN343
PHI324
BAL313
KC302
NO291
LA287
ARI286
BUF278
NYJ268
SF263
JAX260
DET236
NYG216
PIT210
CLE209
ATL206
TB199
CIN169
IND158
HOU112
GB105
CHI89

Tokens
How many times each team was Picked for the Westgate Super Contest

TEAM
SELECTED
MIN751
SD599
TEN562
NE506
MIA489
OAK413
SEA412
WAS349
DEN343
PHI324
BAL313
KC302
NO291
LA287
ARI286
BUF278
NYJ268
SF263
JAX260
DET236
NYG216
PIT210
CLE209
ATL206
TB199
CIN169
IND158
HOU112
GB105
CHI89

FYI

If you don't want the extra columns, paste the data into MS Word or Excel as text first. Then copy and paste from there to the thread. You will just have the 2 columns you want.

Tokens
[h=1]Week 7 Cheat Sheet[/h]
facebook_icon.svg

twitter_icon.svg

email_icon.svg

• 0ap1000000236552.jpg
  • By Kevin Patra
  • Around the NFL writer
  • Published: Oct. 21, 2016 at 10:08 p.m.
  • Updated: Oct. 22, 2016 at 04:30 p.m.

Everything you need to know as kickoff approaches...
[h=3]Key game-time decisions[/h] All players questionable unless noted

Buffalo Bills: RB LeSean McCoy (hamstring), TE Charles Clay (ankle), RB Jerome Felton (back), T Cordy Glenn (ankle), C Patrick Lewis (knee), CB Kevon Seymour (shoulder), DT Kyle Williams (neck)
The Bills insist McCoy is a game-time decision, but the team would be silly to put their star in harm's way if it means the possibility of prolonging the injury.

Cleveland Browns: WR Terrelle Pryor (hamstring)
Pryor returned to practice limited on Friday. If he plays, it won't be at 100 percent.

Cincinnati Bengals: TE Tyler Eifert (back, ankle)
Eifert looks like he'll play, but could be on a snap limit in his first game of the season.

Kansas City Chiefs: RB Jamaal Charles (knee)
Charles experienced swelling in his knee this week. If he plays, it'll likely be on a limited basis.

Baltimore Ravens: QB Joe Flacco (right shoulder), WR Kamar Aiken (thigh), WR Devin Hester (thigh), CB Jerraud Powers (thigh), CB Jimmy Smith (concussion), T Ronnie Stanley (foot)
Flacco is on pace to play after practicing Friday.

Miami Dolphins: RB Arian Foster (hamstring)
Foster was full-go in practice all week and should be fine to play.

Minnesota Vikings: WR Stefon Diggs (groin), WR Laquon Treadwell (thumb)
Diggs looks like he's set to return to action. Treadwell was limited all week.

Indianapolis Colts: WR T.Y. Hilton (hip)
T.Y. was full-go Friday.

New England Patriots: TE Martellus Bennett (ankle), WR Julian Edelman (foot), RB Brandon Bolden (knee), LB Jamie Collins (hip), DT Woodrow Hamilton (shoulder), LB Shea McClellin (concussion), WR Malcolm Mitchell (hamstring), LB Elandon Roberts (ankle), DT Vincent Valentine (back)
Bolden was the only player that didn't practice on Friday.

Los Angeles Rams: DE Robert Quinn (shoulder), DE William Hayes (ankle)
Both were full-go Thursday and Friday. The Rams' D needs its firepower back.

Oakland Raiders: RB Latavius Murray (toe)
Murray was limited all week. He should return to action barring a setback.

Jacksonville Jaguars: TE Julius Thomas (ankle)
Thomas was limited Thursday and Friday.

San Diego Chargers: WR Travis Benjamin (knee)
The expectation is that Benjamin will play in what could be a shootout in Atlanta.

San Francisco 49ers: WR Torrey Smith (back)
Smith was limited on Friday.

Washington Redskins: WR DeSean Jackson (shoulder)
DJax was limited on Friday after getting two days off early in the week.

Detroit Lions: RB Dwayne Washington (ankle), DE Ezekiel Ansah (ankle), G Larry Warford (groin)
The trio was limited all week. Washington would step right back into a role as Detroit's power back if he plays.

Arizona Cardinals: QB Carson Palmer (hamstring), WR Jaron Brown (knee)
Palmer should be fine to start. Brown was limited on Friday.

Denver Broncos: OT Russell Okung (concussion)
Okung participated in practice on a limited basis Friday and Saturday and will have to pass the final stages of concussion protocol to be cleared for game action.

Tokens
Injury roundup: Carson Palmer to start for Cardinals

Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer, slowed this week with a hamstring injury, will start Sunday night against the Seahawks, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.

Palmer left Monday's 28-3 victory over the Jets with what he described as cramping from being dehydrated.

After starting 1-3, Arizona has won two games in a row and is one game behind first-place Seattle in the NFC West.

Other injury news we are tracking on Sunday:

1. Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco, questionable with shoulder soreness, is active.

2. Bills running back LeSean McCoy was considered a game-time decision, but is active.

3. Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert (back, ankle) is active and will make his season debut against the Browns.

4. Browns wide receiver Terrelle Pryor (hamstring) is active.

5. Lions running back Dwayne Washington (ankle) is inactive.

6. Raiders running back Latavius Murray (turf toe) is active.

7. Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles (knee) is active.

8. Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. (hip) and cornerback Eli Apple (groin) are active against the Rams in London.

9. Jets defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson is inactive with a groin injury.

10. Rams defensive end Robert Quinn (shoulder) is active for Sunday versus the Giants after being listed as questionable. Quinn missed the last two games with the injury but practiced fully Thursday and Friday.

11. Chargers receiver Travis Benjamin is going to play today, according to Rapoport. He has been dealing with a knee injury.

12. Giants return man Dwayne Harris is questionable to return after sustaining a back injury at the end of the first half.

13. Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson (shoulder) is active.

Tokens
Here are my Westgate Plays....I've bet on each one and got the same lines as the Contest used. ( Please note that I got the Redskins at +1.5, they are -1 now )

BET ALL SPORTS
MINNOWASJAXSD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelkaramoy888
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com