Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Lol, maybe brain dead Rump IS a Dem plant, he has likely just buggered the GOP again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Lol, maybe brain dead Rump IS a Dem plant, he has likely just buggered the GOP again 
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    8,474
    First he suppresses the GOP vote by his stupid, "the election is rigged" claim(Knuckle dragging, mouth breathing Rump lovers may say, why should I vote if it's rigged, thus depriving down line GOP candidates of votes), and then, his urging people to "watch" voters in suspicious areas(read: areas with large black and latino populations) has caused the Dems to file suit to extend a consent order that was already in force for THIRTY-FIVE years from the LAST time when Righty scum got caught trying to suppress the vote. Gee, I wonder why Repubs feel the need to pull that sort of stuff?

    https://electionlawblog.org/?p=88127

    Breaking: DNC Asks for RNC to Be Held in Contempt, Voter Intimidation Consent Decree Extended 8 More Years

    Posted on October 26, 2016 2:26 pm by Rick Hasen

    Back in August, I blogged about how Donald Trump could be violating a longstanding consent decree against the RNC engaging in “ballot security” measures which have been found to intimidate minority voters. I explained how the consent decree began in the 1980s, was extended by the courts over RNC’s objection (which went all the way to the Supreme Court in an unsuccessful effort to get them involved), and now expires in 2017 unless extended for up to another 8 years by order of the Court. I explained that there were two issues: first, was Trump engaging in voter intimidation activities (it looked like he had) and second, whether Trump could be seen as an “agent” of the RNC (because the decree applies only to the RNC, its employees, and agents).
    Last week I wrote, in response from the RNC trying to distance itself from Trump’s activities, “I think it is already too late for the RNC, and I’m sure Democrats are collecting the evidence they need to in order to go back into court to extend this another 8 years.”
    Well now it’s happened.
    The DNC filed papers saying that the RNC, through Trump’s actions has already violated the consent decree, and asks for another 8-year extension. From the papers:

    Defendant Republican National Committee (“RNC”) has violated the Final Consent Decree entered in Democratic Nat’l Comm. v. Republican Nat’l Comm., No. 81-cv-3876 (DRD) (Nov. 1, 1982) (“1982 Consent Decree”), as modified by order of this Court on July 27, 1987 (“1987 Consent Decree”), and again on December 1, 2009 (“2009 Consent Decree”) (collectively the “Consent Decree” or “Decree”), by supporting and enabling the efforts of the Republican candidate for President, Donald J. Trump, as well as his campaign and advisors, to intimidate and discourage minority voters from voting in the 2016 Presidential Election. Trump has falsely and repeatedly told his supporters that the November 8 election will be “rigged” based upon fabricated claims of voter fraud in “certain areas” or “certain sections” of key states. Unsurprisingly, those “certain areas” are exclusively communities in which large minority voting populations reside. Notwithstanding that no evidence of such fraud actually exists, Trump has encouraged his supporters to do whatever it takes to stop it—“You’ve got to get everybody to go out and watch . . . and when [I] say ‘watch,’ you know what I’m talking about, right?”—and has been actively organizing “election observers” to monitor polling stations in “certain areas.” Trump has even encouraged his “watchers” to act like vigilante law enforcement officers.

    Although certain RNC officials have attempted to distance themselves from some of the Trump campaign’s more recent statements, there is now ample evidence that Trump has enjoyed the direct and tacit support of the RNC in its “ballot security” endeavors, including the RNC’s collaboration on efforts to prevent this supposed “rigging” and “voter fraud.” In a rally in Denver, Colorado, on August 3, 2016, Trump’s vice presidential running mate, Indiana Governor Mike Pence, admitted that the RNC was directly coordinating with the Trump campaign on “ballot integrity” initiatives, stating that “the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee are working very very closely with state governments and secretaries of states all over the country to ensure ballot integrity.” 8-3 Replay: Pence Denver Rally Town Hall, TrumpTube.tv, http://trumptube.tv/donald-trump-ral...n-hall-8-3-16/, at 16:22-37 (last accessed Oct. 26, 2016). Following the third presidential debate, Trump’s campaign manager told a reporter that the campaign was working to combat purported voter fraud by “actively working with the national committee, the official party, and campaign lawyers to monitor precincts around the country.” These efforts are directly funded by the RNC through its joint fundraising committee established “to elect Republicans up and down the ballot,” see Certification of Angelo J. Genova, Esq. (hereinafter “Genova Cert.”) at Ex. 1 (RNC & Trump Campaign Announce Agreements, GOP.com, May 17, 2016), and specifically to fund the Trump campaign, see Genova Cert. at Ex. 2 (Statement of Organization, Trump Make America Great Again Committee, FEC-1074541, May 25, 2016). The RNC’s support of Trump’s efforts to recruit “watchers” who are intended to intimidate voters at their polling places violates this Court’s Consent Decree as modified in 2009, which explicitly forbid the RNC from engaging in so-called “ballot security” measures directly, indirectly, or through its agents or employees. See Genova Cert. at Ex. 20 & 22 (1982 and 2009 Consent Decrees) The RNC’s conduct also violates the Consent Decree under well settled law prohibiting defendants from evading court orders by acting in concert with third parties. See, e.g., Roe v. Operation Rescue, 919 F.2d 857, 871 (3d Cir. 1990) (“The law does not permit the instigator of contemptuous conduct to absolve himself of contempt liability by leaving the physical performance of the forbidden conduct to others.”).

    Accordingly, Plaintiff Democratic National Committee (“DNC”) respectfully moves for an order directing Defendant RNC to show cause why the RNC should not be held in civil contempt for violating the Consent Decree entered in this action, as modified, and why sanctions should not issue as a result of those violations.
    Plaintiff also respectfully requests expedited treatment of this matter. The election will take place in less than two weeks, and early voting is already underway in many states—including New Jersey, where early voting began on September 24. Meanwhile, Defendants’ ongoing violation of this Court’s Consent Decree will continue unabated until this Court acts.
    I think this matter of the extension will get very serious consideration by the courts, including potentially the Supreme Court. It will also cause the RNC to do what it can to try to further distance itself from Trump’s election day activities.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    14,957
    Lol...you're an assclown
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,485
    Lol, maybe brain dead Ben Carson ISNT a Brain Surgeon, he has likely just buggered all his licenses in 50 states!
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    8,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Lol...you're an assclown
    Ahh, and, as usual, you don't give a single shred of evidence as to WHY I'm an assclown, for the excellent reason that you don't HAVE any, you blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Ahh, and, as usual, you don't give a single shred of evidence as to WHY I'm an assclown, for the excellent reason that you don't HAVE any, you blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher....
    I can.

    You save emojis on a notepad, on your computer, so you can copy and paste them.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Ahh, and, as usual, you don't give a single shred of evidence as to WHY I'm an assclown, for the excellent reason that you don't HAVE any, you blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher....
    You say you wont take bets for money from people you dont know. But, you wont take bets for an IQ test, for no money, but a lifetime ban... even when transportation and testing fee's are paid.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Ahh, and, as usual, you don't give a single shred of evidence as to WHY I'm an assclown, for the excellent reason that you don't HAVE any, you blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher....
    You believe anything and everything websites like Dailykos and Huffington post write.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,950
    The term brain dead is reserved exclusively for the OP.
    As in brain dead ghost.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    14,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Ahh, and, as usual, you don't give a single shred of evidence as to WHY I'm an assclown, for the excellent reason that you don't HAVE any, you blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher....
    There is no need for me to provide any evidence...you do all that on your own.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    8,474
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    The term brain dead is reserved exclusively for the OP.
    As in brain dead ghost.
    Lol, all you scumbags can do is hurl insults, like I give a shit, ANYTHING but having to discuss the fact that your SOS party is going down, and they're going down HARD. The White House and the Senate, nah, nah, hey, hey, goodBYE!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    8,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    There is no need for me to provide any evidence...you do all that on your own.
    And you constantly provide the evidence that you're a blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Lol, all you scumbags can do is hurl insults, like I give a shit, ANYTHING but having to discuss the fact that your SOS party is going down, and they're going down HARD. The White House and the Senate, nah, nah, hey, hey, goodBYE!
    Is there anything an elected official can do to help Ben get his brain surgeon license back?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    8,474
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    Is there anything an elected official can do to help Ben get his brain surgeon license back?
    Lol, all you scumbags can do is hurl insults, like I give a shit, ANYTHING but having to discuss the fact that your SOS party is going down, and they're going down HARD. The White House and the Senate, nah, nah, hey, hey, goodBYE!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Lol, all you scumbags can do is hurl insults, like I give a shit, ANYTHING but having to discuss the fact that your SOS party is going down, and they're going down HARD. The White House and the Senate, nah, nah, hey, hey, goodBYE!
    Like how when we counter your "points" with facts, thats all you can do, instead of having a normal rebuttal.

    Hypocrite much?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,485
    So Dafinch.. .what do you think of those OKeefe videos showing the rigging of the DNC, Hillary and PACs?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    14,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    And you constantly provide the evidence that you're a blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher....
    And youre a puss who talks shit and then runs like a fag, fag
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    14,957
    Lol...DaFinck disappears from yet another thread.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    59,212
    Donald's neighborhoods





    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    59,212
    duuuhfinch's neighborhood






    who's brain dead again?

    those silly liberals, they gets everything backwards

    from economics, to prestigious schools, to who impoverished people like themselves vote for, they don't even know what improve means they're that fucked in the head

    we need a pill people
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    8,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    And youre a puss who talks shit and then runs like a fag, fag
    you're a blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    14,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    you're a blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher....

    Fag
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    you're a blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Lol, all you scumbags can do is hurl insults, like I give a shit, ANYTHING but having to discuss the fact that your SOS party is going down, and they're going down HARD. The White House and the Senate, nah, nah, hey, hey, goodBYE!

    hmm
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    8,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Fag
    you're a blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher, go give Mama Gas Bag some good 'ole red neck lovin'...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    you're a blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher, go give Mama Gas Bag some good 'ole red neck lovin'...
    Lol, all you scumbags can do is hurl insults, like I give a shit, ANYTHING but having to discuss the fact that your SOS party is going down, and they're going down HARD. The White House and the Senate, nah, nah, hey, hey, goodBYE!
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    14,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    you're a blubber bellied, needle dicked welcher, go give Mama Gas Bag some good 'ole red neck lovin'...
    And you eat cock

    And you like 16 year olds...weirdo freak.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •