Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: Cnotes 2016 NCAA Basketball News-Trends-Picks !

RX Local
    Jayhawks ready to open vs. Indiana
    November 10, 2016

LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) Kansas coach Bill Self was asked not long ago about the Jayhawks' early schedule, and he wryly gazed across the room at several school administrators and responded with his own question.

''Who thought this was a good idea?'' he said.

Few teams play tougher nonconference schedules than the third-ranked Jayhawks, which is a big reason why their RPI is always among the best in the country. But they've taken it up a notch this year, playing No. 11 Indiana in their opener Friday night before facing top-ranked Duke on Tuesday.

Oh, and those two games will take place 5,000 miles apart.

''I think to get a couple of blue-bloods to play, I think it will be a great game,'' said Self, whose Jayhawks face the Hoosiers in Honolulu before turning around to play the Blue Devils in New York.

Self may have poked fun at school officials for their brutal first week, but in reality he wouldn't have it any other way. The game in Hawaii is part of the Armed Forces Classic, and roughly coincides with the anniversary of Pearl Harbor, while the game at Madison Square Garden is part of the Champions Classic doubleheader that also features second-ranked Kentucky and No. 14 Michigan State.

These are the kinds of games that top-rated recruits want to play, and the kind that give Kansas the national exposure that it takes to reel them in.

''I mean, it's hard. You play national, traditional powers, the league will be great, all these things,'' Self said. ''But when it was brought to me to have a chance to play in kind of the 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor and what that could mean from an educational standpoint with our guys and everything, I think that was something like, `Yeah, emotionally we've got to do that.'''

Of course, then he realized how the flight itinerary will look.

''We're taking three planes over there. We've got to take three planes back to New York. We can't even travel together,'' Self said. ''And it's certainly not going to be easy coming back to play after that trip, and all we did was set ourselves up to have a tough opening start.''

At least Spartans coach Tom Izzo can commiserate.

Michigan State plays No. 10 Arizona in the other part of the Armed Forces Classic on Friday night, then will take a similar trip to New York for its game against the Wildcats.

In fact, the Spartans may have an even more daunting November than Kansas. They return from New York for two games at the Breslin Center before visiting the Blue Devils in the ACC-Big Ten Challenge.

''We've never had a November where we played three or four top teams, opponents. This year we're going to probably have a minimum of four,'' Izzo said. ''I don't know what that means. It means that we're going to find out early exactly where we are, like we always do. The travel makes it a little more brutal, a little more concerning with the number of young guys.''

Likewise, Hoosiers coach Tom Crean welcomes the challenge of facing the Jayhawks to start the year.

''We're going to go against one of the hardest-nosed, toughest-minded, best-coached teams in the country,'' he said. ''And really, what it does is it just kind of increases your urgency a little bit in the non-season. And there's not a day that goes by that I don't reference one of those two teams at least four or five times in something that we're doing.''

Two teams? Oh, right. The Hoosiers wrap November by playing sixth-ranked North Carolina .

But the marquee nonconference matchups are part of college basketball's appeal. Even a team that loses one - or all - of its high-profile games won't hurt its chances of making the NCAA Tournament, while a similar loss or two in college football can end a team's championship hopes.

Rather, the games serve as an early barometer for where a team stands, exposes flaws that can be addressed before league play, and toughens teams up for the brutal grind of March.

''I think our guys will rally around that,'' Self said of the grinding start to the season, ''and certainly if they are fatigued, they won't play fatigued.''

RX Local
    Smith ready for Friday debut with Pack
    November 10, 2016

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) Dennis Smith Jr. has heard all the people expecting brilliance from him before he's even played a game at North Carolina State - even from his own coach.

The touted freshman point guard isn't afraid of those high expectations entering his regular-season debut Friday night against Georgia Southern, though he won't dwell on them, either.

''I've got to tune it out,'' Smith said. ''If I just embrace all the good and no negative, then my ego will get too big. If I embrace all the negative with no good, then I'll get down on myself. I just take everything in stride, don't pay too much attention to it and just remain humble with everything I do.''

The 6-foot-3 instate five-star recruit from Fayetteville and possible one-and-done NBA prospect enrolled in January as he rehabilitated a serious knee injury , then spent the summer pushing to be fully recovered from that torn left anterior cruciate ligament suffered in August 2015.

Smith looked sharp in two exhibition games, including 24 points and six steals against Barton on Monday.

Sixth-year coach Mark Gottfried hasn't tried to lower expectations. During the team's preseason media day, he said he believes Smith is the best guard in the country and could be the No. 1 overall NBA draft pick with a great year.

''I think Dennis can handle it but I also believe in it and he knows I believe that,'' Gottfried said this week. ''He and I have talked about that many times. I think with Dennis, he's the kind of player that likes the challenge, he thrives on that. He wants to live up to that, whether I've said it or not. He wants to be that guy.''

Smith headlines a top-10 recruiting class that includes five-star Turkish big man Omer Yurtseven , who will sit the first nine regular-season games following an NCAA review of his amateur eligibility status. That class along with some veteran returnees has the Wolfpack picked to finish sixth in the Atlantic Coast Conference and positioned to get back to the NCAA Tournament after missing the postseason last year for the first time under Gottfried.

Smith was the preseason pick for league rookie of the year as well as the all-ACC first team.

Smith was asked at last month's ACC media day in Charlotte how he'd handle critics saying he had a bad game anytime he didn't put up huge numbers.

''I don't worry about that and I'm going to tell you why,'' Smith said. ''That doesn't matter to me because I believe if you would say something like that, then you can't know too much about basketball. You've got to be just like a Twitter guy that just wants a reaction.''

Still, Smith knows those people are out there.

''See, that's the thing,'' he said. ''I'm not focused on living up to none of their expectations. I just want to win games.''

Teammate Abdul-Malik Abu is sold on Smith's approach. He's taken to calling him by a nickname sure only to boost expectations even more.

''I'm not going to say he's going to go out there and be perfect,'' Abu said. ''Nah, not looking for perfect. As a team and a family, we're looking to be successful. We're looking to win.

''I call him `The Chosen One' because that's what I think he is. He has to show it to you guys, but he proved it to me a long time ago.''

RX Local
    Marquette to rely on depth, tempo
    November 10, 2016

MILWAUKEE (AP) Coach Steve Wojciechowski looks at his deep roster at Marquette and sees strength in numbers.

Depth and up-tempo basketball will have to make up for a lack of height for the Golden Eagles this season.

One-and-done forward Henry Ellenson is now in the NBA. The rebounding and defensive slack must be picked up by a rotation that could go 11 players deep.

''We're going to have to try to do some things defensively in terms of maybe extending the floor, being disruptive on the defensive end of the ball,'' Wojciechowski said. ''In order to do that ... we need to have fresh bodies out there to maintain a certain pace of play, a certain energy level from your group.''

The 6-foot-11 Ellenson averaged team-highs of 17.0 points and 9.7 rebounds a game. He was a focal point of the offense, and combined with 6-11 center Luke Fischer to give Marquette two rim-protectors.

Ellenson is now with the Detroit Pistons, but Fischer is back for his senior season, ready to anchor the middle.

After 6-10 sophomore Matt Heldt, a backup center, the roster is filled with guards and swingmen. Six-foot-7 freshman Sam Hauser is the next tallest player on the roster.

Marquette finished 20-13 (8-10 Big East) last season but missed the NCAA Tournament. They'll miss Ellenson, but can compensate in other areas.

''It goes both ways. We're going to miss him for his rebounding,'' senior guard Jajuan Johnson said. ''But now the ball is going to get moved a little bit more. He will be missed, surely.''

Marquette was picked to finish in the Big East in the preseason coaches' poll. Other notes on the Golden Eagles, who open their season on Friday against Vanderbilt in the Veterans Classic in Annapolis, Maryland:

BIG LUKE

Fischer (12.1 points, 6.2 rebounds) is getting ready to run more with all the guards on the roster. He'll need to play more than the 28.2 minutes a game that he averaged last season and stay out of foul trouble.

''Obviously, we have to be in good shape, running-wise,'' Fischer said. ''We'll be able to push the ball up really fast. I think that plays to our advantage, being smaller than most teams.''

LITTLE GUYS

After Fischer, the rest of the starting lineup in the preseason game against Rockhurst last week featured Johnson, along with guards Markus Howard, Katin Reinhardt and Haanif Cheatham. Howard, 5-foot-11 freshman, played on the under-17 team for USA Basketball this summer.

Six players off the bench played at least 16 minutes against Rockhurst.

''We're going to have a lot of lineups that mix four perimeter guys with one post guy,'' Wojciechowski said. ''In today's day and age in college basketball, when you can do that, it can work to your advantage.''

THE `NOVA WAY

There's a model in the Big East for winning with a small lineup after Villanova won the NCAA title. The Golden Eagles hope to be able to get to that level one day, though the Wildcats at least provide a blueprint.

''The great thing we will be able to do is pressure'' guard Traci Carter said. ''We're going to be able to pressure a lot. Fun.''

COUNTING ON CHEATHAM

Ellenson's NBA potential overshadowed Cheatham's solid freshman campaign last season. The 6-foot-5 guard (11.8 points, 3.4 rebounds, 2.2 assists) started all 33 games, with turnovers being his biggest problem. Wojciechowski hopes Cheatham can continue to play aggressively while taking better care of the ball.

STEADY REINHARDT

The 6-6 guard will provide experience and outside shooting after coming to Marquette as a graduate transfer. As a junior, Reinhardt averaged 11.4 points at Southern California last season. He is a career 36.9 percent shooter from the 3-point arc.

RX Local
    Willis focusing on defense for Kentucky
    November 10, 2016

LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) Breaking out as an offensive contributor has spurred Kentucky forward Derek Willis to want to have the same impact on the defensive end.

Lost in the shuffle for two years behind a parade of future NBA draft picks, the 6-foot-9 Willis earned his way into Kentucky's rotation as a junior and finally showed the talent that coach John Calipari had insisted was always there.

Willis is a projected starter as the second-ranked Wildcats open Friday night against Stephen F. Austin with another roster of young talent. The confidence in his shooting during the preseason - along with a willingness to fight for rebounds - figures to make him a part of Calipari's developing rotations.

''I feel like I really know my role, and there are things I still need to work on,'' said Willis, who averaged career bests of 7.7 points, 4.0 rebounds and 18.6 minutes with 11 starts last season. ''Once I figure this out, I'll help this team out even more than I have.''

Willis seems self-assured enough to turn heads in practice with intense play and even offer a suggestion to Calipari.

Calipari recalled a moment when Willis reminded him of something he wasn't doing in the zone offense, a point the coach acknowledged before changing the play and thanking him.

''Last year, he would never have done that,'' Calipari said. ''That just shows you he's maturing, that he's able to trust enough that he can give a suggestion and know it's not going to be thrown (back) at me.''

Having established himself as a perimeter threat - he ranked third on the team with 53 3-pointers on 44 percent shooting - the Mt. Washington, Kentucky, native appears comfortable inside. He's going harder at the rim on both ends and contesting shots more along with diving for loose balls.

''He's coming in and just fighting for everything,'' 6-10 redshirt freshman forward Tai Wynyard said.

Willis' growing confidence has been most evident in the way he has challenged defenders and shooters and given them a hard look after a physical play.

''That's how I've needed to play,'' Willis said, referring to a summer of studying video of his play. ''I can stretch the court, but rebounding and just playing defense and making sure my guy doesn't score more than me is important.''

Willis' focus on defense is important as Calipari teaches the finer points of that aspect to on frontcourt newcomers Bam Adebayo and Sacha Killeya-Jones - both 6-10- and 6-9 Wenyen Gabriel. After lacking a physical post game last season , Calipari has made that a point this season and is depending on veterans such as Willis to set the tone.

Wynyard praised the senior's mental preparation, which might be even more critical with a season-opening stretch of three games in five days, including Tuesday's matchup against No. 12 Michigan State in New York City. As Kentucky's freshmen learn to play together and prepare for the first of many marquee non-conference games, they will look to Willis, fellow senior Dominique Hawkins and sophomore guard Isaiah Briscoe for guidance.

All have embraced the responsibility with Willis in particular pulling teammates together for huddles. He sees that as a natural role for a veteran, especially since he has personal examples to draw from.

''Even last year, I could see that role developing for me,'' Willis said. ''So now, wherever I'm needed, I'm talking.''

RX Local
    Syracuse opens season at home
    November 10, 2016

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) Two exhibition wins are in the books for No. 19 Syracuse. Now, the games count.

The Orange begin the new season on Friday night in the Carrier Dome against familiar upstate New York foe Colgate. This will be the 169th meeting between the teams, and the Raiders are looking for their first victory in the series since a 72-60 win at home in January 1962. Syracuse finished 2-22 that season under coach Marc Guley.

''I'm looking forward to it a lot,'' said Syracuse newcomer Andrew White, a transfer from Nebraska. ''Looking across the locker room, we've got a lot of guys that can help this team. We can make it something special if we do what we're supposed to do. It all starts Friday.''

Colgate has four starters and 13 letter-winners back from last year's team, which finished 13-17 overall and 9-9 in Patriot League play. The Raiders return 68.3 percent of their point production, led by juniors Jordan Swopshire and Tom Rivard, who averaged 10.6 and 10.5 points per game, respectively. Swopshire shot 43.8 percent from beyond the arc and corralled a team-high 140 rebounds.

''The returning players are all a year older,'' said Colgate coach Matt Langel, who enters his sixth season. ''With that comes more appreciation for and understanding of the opportunities ahead. I have been impressed with the togetherness and competitive nature of the group.''

White led the Orange with 24 points in a 97-64 exhibition win over crosstown foe Le Moyne on Tuesday night. Freshman Tyus Battle added 17 points, two steals, two rebounds and two assists off the bench against the Division II Dolphins, while John Gillon, a transfer from Colorado State, had 14 points and Frank Howard 11. Tyler Lydon pulled down 10 rebounds, five offensive and five defensive.

Syracuse defeated Indiana (Pa.) University 83-65 last week in its first exhibition game. Battle led the Orange with 16 points and Lydon had 12 points and 10 rebounds.

''Overall, you want to get something out of these exhibition games,'' Orange coach Jim Boeheim said. ''I thought we got a lot out of it. We've had two really good games that I think will help us. You can learn from these games.''

Last season, Syracuse struggled while dealing with a nine-game suspension imposed on Boeheim for NCAA violations but turned it up in the postseason, advancing to the Final Four for the second time in four seasons. The Orange lost in the national semifinals to North Carolina, finishing the season 23-14 and 9-9 in Atlantic Coast Conference play.

Syracuse returns two starters, senior forward Tyler Roberson (8.8 points per game, 8.5 rebounds per game) and redshirt senior center DaJuan Coleman (4.9 ppg, 4.7 rpg). Missing from the lineup are the top three scorers from last year, including a pair of NBA draft picks in Michael Gbinije (17.5 ppg) and Malachi Richardson (13.4). Trevor Cooney (12.9) also graduated.

''We lost three guys who could really shoot,'' Boeheim said. ''We were fortunate to get Andrew. I think we've got more than enough shooting.''

Boeheim opted to redshirt 6-foot-8, 220-pound freshman Matthew Moyer, who has the physical length to fit nicely into the Orange's trademark 2-3 zone defense. Moyer missed substantial time during the summer suffering from a toe injury and played nine minutes in the first exhibition game, missing his only shot and snaring two rebounds.

''He missed so much time. He got out of shape and he's still not in shape,'' Boeheim said. ''It would take him another month to get in shape, and by that time we're going to have four or five games. He wouldn't be ready to play. He'd waste all that time.''

RX Local
    Freshman gives Rutgers a shooter
    November 10, 2016

PISCATAWAY, N.J. (AP) Corey Sanders' expression is a dead giveaway.

Mention the name of freshman Issa Thiam and Sanders grins widely, his eyes lighting up. Sanders, Rutgers' leading scorer last year, needs help, and Thiam may be the shooter the team needs. After all, the Scarlet Knights shot just 41.8 percent last year.

''He takes a lot of pressure off everybody, and that makes him very valuable,'' said Sanders, who averaged 15.9 points as a freshman. ''When we're not having a good night, we're going to look for Issa to hit those big-time shots and he's shown he can. We had a scrimmage against Monmouth and he was like, five-for-seven-from three. He shows it every day at practice. He's a pure shooter.''

Rutgers fans get their first look at Thiam on Friday when the Knights begin anew with coach Steve Pikiell by hosting Molloy.

The 6-foot-9 wing player can hit 3-pointers and make defenses have to respect Rutgers on the perimeter for a change.

The Scarlet Knights are coming off a 7-25 season in which it was last in the Big Ten in 3-pointers, 13th in scoring (67.7 points) and 12th in 3-point percentage at 32 percent (161 of 503).

A native of Senegal, Thiam was first seen by Rutgers assistant Greg Vetrone at the Canarias Basketball Academy in Spain. He averaged 14 points and eight rebounds at Arlington Country Day in Jacksonville, Florida, last season, and gave a commitment to Eddie Jordan in February. When Jordan was fired but Vetrone retained, Pikiell officially signed Thiam in May.

''If you saw Issa in the first scrimmage, you would say he's the best shooter in the gym,'' Pikiell said. ''He's another worker who can shoot the ball. That's been an area of concern here. Any time you get a 6-9 guy that can really shoot the ball, it just brings a different dimension. And he's high energy. He's in the gym all the time and he's helped build a little bit of in-the-gym culture.''

Thiam, who speaks five languages and is still honing his English, prides himself on being a gym rat. He credits his father, Assane, for instilling that work ethic.

''My father tells me `You're going work hard every single day,'' Thiam said. ''When I was a little kid I was working hard every single day. I'd wake up at 5 a.m., go to the gym and work hard.

''Basketball is my life. Everything I do in my life, I only know how to work hard. I know working hard is what makes you better.''

What he did not learn from Assane, he picked up from watching Golden State's newest superstar.

''I like Kevin Durant, he's doing all that stuff, working hard,'' Thiam said. ''I watch every move and he does everything over and over again. Kevin's always played hard. I take that play-hard (attitude) from him, and keep trying to do even more.''

Thiam's propensity for practice has not been lost on Pikiell, who sees the freshman in the gym on weekends, early in the morning, and late at night.

''I shoot every day,'' Thiam said. ''I'm in the gym, shooting a lot of shots before I go home. And 5 a.m. comes, and I come here (to the gym) and shoot first because then I have to go to class.''

Thiam, however, does not wish to be known as a one-dimensional player who can just hit a jumper. He says he works equally hard on his defense and rebounding.

''A week ago I went baseline and shot a dunk on him and he blocked it, so that kind of stood out to me,'' Sanders said. ''He can block shots, rebound the ball. He's got long arms and can play defense so we'll try to use him every way we can.''

RX Local
    Harvey signs to play with Notre Dame
    November 9, 2016

SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) Notre Dame coach Mike Brey has signed 6-foot-6 guard D.J. Harvey from Bowie, Maryland, to play for the Fighting Irish next season.

Harvey averaged 15.4 points, seven rebounds and four assists last season as a junior at DeMatha High School, the same school Brey attended and where he later taught and coached.

Brey says he has been recruiting Harvey for three years, describing him as athletic and a strong shooter with ''a great stroke.'' Brey says Harvey is becoming a better passer.

Brey says the Irish could still add another player in the spring. He said he also would consider accepting a transfer or two. Brey says he hopes to add a forward and a point guard in the next recruiting class.

RX Local
    Final Four Predictions
    November 10, 2016

The college basketball season is here and several of the popular programs are ranked high out of the gate. In the opening AP Top 25 poll, Duke, Kentucky, and Kansas round out the top three, while defending champion Villanova is ranked fourth. The Wildcats lost two of their key players from last season’s title team (Ryan Arcidiacono and Daniel Ochefu) that knocked off North Carolina at the buzzer.

Our stable of college basketball handicappers were asked to provide their Final Four predictions for this season and the overwhelming top team to reach Phoenix in April is Duke. Eighteen experts chose the Blue Devils to head to their first Final Four since winning it all in 2014, while 11 selected Oregon and nine picked Kentucky to be one of the last four teams remaining.

VegasInsider.com college basketball expert Brian Edwards is riding Duke as the team that will hoist the championship plaque in April, “Duke has a great coach, one of the nation's best players in Grayson Allen (21.6 points per game) and a hungry squad after its Sweet 16 dismissal from Oregon last year. Allen is joined by fellow veterans Amile Jefferson (11.4 PPG, 10.3 RPG) and Matt Jones (10.4 PPG, 41.5 % 3PT.), and now Coach K has brought in a quartet of freshmen that all future NBA players highlighted by Harry Giles. Duke is set to deliver Coach K yet another national title in 2017.”

Another big favorite is Kansas as VegasInsider.com handicapper Joe Nelson believes the Jayhawks will be back in the Final Four for the first time since 2012, “Bill Self has a championship and another Final Four trip under his belt, but Kansas certainly has underperformed in some regard in the NCAA Tournament in his tenure. This year’s team lost some key players from a squad that lost in the Elite Eight to eventual national champion Villanova, but it is easy to pick the Jayhawks for a 13th consecutive Big XII title which will likely mean another year of great seeding in the Big Dance.”

“Devonte’ Graham and Frank Mason are both on the preseason All-Big XII team and should be poised to have big seasons and Kansas adds Josh Jackson as one of the highest regarded freshman in the nation. Kansas opens the season with two big measuring stick games in non-conference action vs. Indiana and Duke next week but the Jayhawks realistically could be favored in every remaining game on their schedule until potentially a late January non-conference game in Lexington,” Nelson notes.

Expert Greg Smith predicts Oregon to fly high out of the Pac-12 and deep into the tournament, “I like the Ducks this season for mainly two reasons; returning starters and experience. Oregon has four returning starters from last season who shot lights out at the bottom half of the season, ending them ranked 45th in scoring overall. Their shooting percentage was not bad either putting them at 47% from the field. Their experience will pay huge dividends this year as they went deep into the tournament beating quality opponents such as Duke and Saint Joe’s.”

The Big Ten didn’t have a representative in the Final Four last season, but the conference hasn’t missed the Final Four in consecutive years since 2003-04. The experts at ASA have tabbed Wisconsin as the Big Ten team to head to the Final Four, “The Badgers return every key player (99.7% of their scoring) from last year's team that made it to the NCAA tourney for the 18th consecutive season. Only Kansas, Duke, and Michigan State have longer streaks. Sweet 16 for the fifth time in the last six years." ASA points out the coaching change last season turned the tide for the Badgers, "They were headed down the wrong path last year with the Bo Ryan distractions going just 9-9 their first 18 games. After Ryan stepped down, once Greg Gard got his footing he was able to turn this team around as they won 11 of their final 13 Big Ten regular season games. Once they hit the Big Dance, Wisconsin advanced to the Sweet 16 which was their fifth time in the last six seasons, the only team in college basketball that can say that.”

College hoops expert James Manos is going outside the power conferences to find a Final Four squad in southern California. “San Diego State has some very nice pieces in place. They return three quality starters from a team that finished last season well with a run to the NIT semi-finals. The Aztecs are always well coached and defend viciously, that is unlikely to change with head coach Steve Fisher still at the helm and a formidable, veteran, starting five in place. Fisher has quality transfers from Indiana, Washington State and Missouri and those players will be better after practicing with the squad for all of last season. I think Malik Pope is in line for a breakout season and the SDSU frontline will be dominant vs their minimally intimidating schedule.”

FINAL FOUR PREDICTIONS

Team #1 Team #2 Team #3 Team #4

Andy Iskoe Duke Arizona Kansas Wisconsin

Antony Dinero Duke Oregon Villanova Xavier

ASA Oregon Duke Xavier Wisconsin

Brian Edwards Wisconsin Duke Kansas Oregon

Bruce Marshall Xavier Villanova Kentucky Wisconsin

Dave Cokin Duke Kansas Villanova Oregon

Doc's Sports Duke Kansas Wisconsin Arizona

Don Anthony Duke Arizona Xavier Kentucky

Greg Smith Oregon Wisconsin Virginia Kentucky

James Manos Wisconsin Duke San Diego State Kentucky

Jim Feist Kansas Duke North Carolina Xavier

Jimmy Boyd Kentucky Duke Virginia Michigan State

Joe Nelson Virginia Kansas Arizona Villanova

Joe Williams Duke Syracuse Oregon Kentucky

John Fisher Duke Kansas Oregon Arizona

Kevin Rogers Kentucky Wisconsin Louisville Michigan State

Kyle Hunter Duke Kansas Virginia Villanova

Marc Lawrence Duke Oregon Kansas Wisconsin

Michael Black Kentucky Arizona Duke Gonzaga

NeiltheGreek Duke Oregon Xavier Texas

Scott Rickenbach Kentucky Oregon Duke Kansas

Stephen Nover Duke Virginia Kansas Xavier

Zack Cimini Virginia Oregon UConn Indiana

RX Local

NCAAB

Friday, November 11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trend Report
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:00 PM
    MILLIGAN vs. MIDDLE TENNESSEE
    No trends available
    Middle Tennessee is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Middle Tennessee's last 8 games

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 1:00 PM
    MUSKINGUM vs. MIAMI (OHIO)
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 6 of Miami (Ohio)'s last 9 games
    Miami (Ohio) is 7-16 SU in its last 23 games

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 2:00 PM
    CROWNE COLLEGE vs. NORTH DAKOTA
    No trends available
    North Dakota is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of North Dakota's last 6 games at home

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 2:00 PM
    CENTENARY vs. LOUISIANA-MONROE
    No trends available
    Louisiana-Monroe is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Louisiana-Monroe's last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 3:05 PM
    LINFIELD vs. EASTERN WASHINGTON
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Eastern Washington's last 7 games
    Eastern Washington is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 4:00 PM
    UMASS-LOWELL vs. MASSACHUSETTS
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Massachusetts's last 8 games
    Massachusetts is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 6:30 PM
    LAFAYETTE vs. VILLANOVA
    No trends available
    Villanova is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Villanova's last 5 games

See more trends!
    MARQUETTE vs. VANDERBILT
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 8 of Vanderbilt's last 11 games

See more trends!
    LOUISIANA TECH vs. SOUTH CAROLINA
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Louisiana Tech's last 5 games on the road
    Louisiana Tech is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 8 of South Carolina's last 11 games at home
    South Carolina is 21-4 SU in its last 25 games at home

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 7:00 PM
    RIDER vs. HAMPTON
    Rider is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Rider's last 5 games on the road
    No trends available

See more trends!
    THOMAS vs. GEORGIA STATE
    No trends available
    Georgia State is 21-4 SU in its last 25 games at home
    Georgia State is 1-6-1 ATS in its last 8 games at home

See more trends!
    MONTANA STATE vs. WASHINGTON STATE
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Montana State's last 6 games on the road
    Montana State is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
    Washington State is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games at home
    Washington State is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    NICHOLLS STATE vs. BOSTON COLLEGE
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Boston College's last 8 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Boston College's last 15 games

See more trends!
    MANHATTAN vs. BUCKNELL
    Manhattan is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    No trends available

See more trends!
    INDIANA-KOKOMO vs. CENTRAL MICHIGAN
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Central Michigan's last 6 games at home
    Central Michigan is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home

See more trends!
    ADRIAN vs. DETROIT
    No trends available
    Detroit is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
    Detroit is 15-4 SU in its last 19 games at home

See more trends!
    MCNEESE STATE vs. PURDUE
    No trends available
    Purdue is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
    The total has gone OVER in 6 of Purdue's last 8 games

See more trends!
    MARYGROVE vs. WESTERN MICHIGAN
    No trends available
    Western Michigan is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Western Michigan's last 7 games at home

See more trends!
    ST. THOMAS (TX) vs. TCU
    No trends available
    TCU is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 13 of TCU's last 19 games

See more trends!
    FLORIDA A&M vs. SOUTH FLORIDA
    No trends available
    South Florida is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of South Florida's last 6 games

See more trends!
    THE CITADEL vs. COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON
    The Citadel is 2-17 SU in its last 19 games when playing on the road against College of Charle
    The Citadel is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
    College of Charleston is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
    College of Charleston is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games at home

See more trends!
    LEHIGH vs. XAVIER
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 7 of Xavier's last 9 games
    Xavier is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games

See more trends!
    AMERICAN vs. MARYLAND
    No trends available
    Maryland is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Maryland's last 7 games

See more trends!
    FORDHAM vs. EAST TENNESSEE STATE
    Fordham is 4-21 SU in its last 25 games on the road
    No trends available

See more trends!
    COLUMBIA vs. STONY BROOK
    Columbia is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
    Columbia is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Stony Brook
    No trends available

See more trends!
    BROWN vs. CINCINNATI
    Brown is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    Cincinnati is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
    Cincinnati is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games at home

See more trends!
    BOSTON UNIVERSITY vs. NORTHEASTERN
    No trends available
    Northeastern is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Northeastern's last 5 games

See more trends!
    FLORIDA MEMORIAL vs. FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL
    No trends available
    Florida International is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games at home
    Florida International is 2-4-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home

See more trends!
    TENNESSEE-MARTIN vs. MISSISSIPPI
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Tennessee-Martin's last 6 games on the road
    Tennessee-Martin is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 10 of Mississippi's last 12 games at home
    Mississippi is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

See more trends!
    MCPHERSON vs. AIR FORCE
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Air Force's last 5 games at home
    Air Force is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    WAGNER vs. CONNECTICUT
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 6 of Connecticut's last 9 games
    Connecticut is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games

See more trends!
    MOLLOY vs. RUTGERS
    No trends available
    Rutgers is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 8 of Rutgers's last 10 games at home

See more trends!
    CHATTANOOGA vs. TENNESSEE
    Chattanooga is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chattanooga's last 7 games on the road
    Tennessee is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Chattanooga
    Tennessee is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Chattanooga

See more trends!
    JAMES MADISON vs. OLD DOMINION
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of James Madison's last 6 games on the road
    James Madison is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games on the road
    Old Dominion is 12-2 SU in its last 14 games when playing at home against James Madison
    Old Dominion is 17-4 SU in its last 21 games when playing James Madison

See more trends!
    EVANSVILLE vs. LOUISVILLE
    Evansville is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Evansville's last 6 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Louisville's last 6 games at home
    Louisville is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    SACRED HEART vs. FAIRFIELD
    No trends available
    Fairfield is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Sacred Heart
    Fairfield is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games

See more trends!
    ALBANY vs. PENN STATE
    No trends available
    Penn State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 7 of Penn State's last 10 games at home

See more trends!
    GEORGIA vs. CLEMSON
    Georgia is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
    Georgia is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games on the road
    Clemson is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
    Clemson is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games at home

See more trends!
    LOYOLA vs. DUQUESNE
    No trends available
    Duquesne is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
    The total has gone OVER in 8 of Duquesne's last 10 games at home

See more trends!
    EASTERN MICHIGAN vs. PITTSBURGH
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Eastern Michigan's last 5 games on the road
    Eastern Michigan is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games on the road
    Pittsburgh is 13-3 SU in its last 16 games at home
    Pittsburgh is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    STEPHEN F. AUSTIN vs. KENTUCKY
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Kentucky's last 7 games
    Kentucky is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games

See more trends!
    WESTERN CAROLINA vs. MIAMI
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Western Carolina's last 5 games on the road
    Western Carolina is 4-17 SU in its last 21 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Miami's last 13 games at home
    Miami is 11-4-1 ATS in its last 16 games at home

See more trends!
    AUSTIN PEAY vs. DAYTON
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Austin Peay's last 5 games on the road
    Austin Peay is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games on the road
    Dayton is 1-9-1 ATS in its last 11 games
    Dayton is 18-6 SU in its last 24 games

See more trends!
    GOLDEY-BEACOM vs. DELAWARE
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Delaware's last 6 games at home
    Delaware is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games at home

See more trends!
    VMI vs. RICHMOND
    No trends available
    Richmond is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
    Richmond is 2-6-1 ATS in its last 9 games

See more trends!
    DARTMOUTH vs. RHODE ISLAND
    Dartmouth is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games on the road
    Rhode Island is 17-5 SU in its last 22 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Rhode Island's last 5 games

See more trends!
    UNC ASHEVILLE vs. VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Virginia Commonwealth's last 5 games
    Virginia Commonwealth is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games

See more trends!
    ORAL ROBERTS vs. BAYLOR
    No trends available
    Baylor is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games at home
    Baylor is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games at home

See more trends!
    ARIZONA vs. MICHIGAN STATE
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 9 of Michigan State's last 13 games
    Michigan State is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games

See more trends!
    DREXEL vs. MONMOUTH
    The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Drexel's last 14 games on the road
    Drexel is 2-11 SU in its last 13 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Monmouth's last 12 games at home
    Monmouth is 17-3 SU in its last 20 games at home

See more trends!
    PENNSYLVANIA vs. ROBERT MORRIS
    Pennsylvania is 2-4-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
    Pennsylvania is 1-11 SU in its last 12 games on the road
    No trends available

See more trends!
    MD-EASTERN SHORE vs. GEORGE WASHINGTON
    No trends available
    George Washington is 21-4 SU in its last 25 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of George Washington's last 7 games at home

See more trends!
    MOUNT ST. MARY'S vs. WEST VIRGINIA
    No trends available
    West Virginia is 22-3 SU in its last 25 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 10 of West Virginia's last 14 games at home

See more trends!
    FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON vs. SETON HALL
    No trends available
    Seton Hall is 13-4 SU in its last 17 games at home
    Seton Hall is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Fairleigh Dickinson

See more trends!
    MARIST vs. DUKE
    Marist is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Marist's last 7 games on the road
    Duke is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
    Duke is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games at home

See more trends!
    GEORGIA SOUTHERN vs. NORTH CAROLINA STATE
    The total has gone OVER in 9 of Georgia Southern's last 11 games on the road
    Georgia Southern is 4-14 SU in its last 18 games on the road
    North Carolina State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 8 of North Carolina State's last 10 games at home

See more trends!
    CORNELL vs. BINGHAMTON
    Cornell is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    No trends available

See more trends!
    FURMAN vs. PRESBYTERIAN
    Furman is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    Furman is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
    No trends available

See more trends!
    LA SALLE vs. TEMPLE
    La Salle is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
    La Salle is 1-12 SU in its last 13 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Temple's last 6 games when playing La Salle
    Temple is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games when playing La Salle

See more trends!
    COPPIN STATE vs. HOFSTRA
    No trends available
    Hofstra is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games at home
    Hofstra is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

See more trends!
    BOWLING GREEN vs. OAKLAND
    Bowling Green is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games on the road
    Bowling Green is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oakland's last 5 games at home
    Oakland is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games at home

See more trends!
    VIRGINIA vs. UNC GREENSBORO
    Virginia is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Virginia's last 5 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of UNC Greensboro's last 5 games
    UNC Greensboro is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games

See more trends!
    COLGATE vs. SYRACUSE
    No trends available
    Syracuse is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
    Syracuse is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games at home

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 7:30 PM
    RADFORD vs. WAKE FOREST
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Wake Forest's last 5 games
    Wake Forest is 6-9-3 ATS in its last 18 games

See more trends!
    HOUSTON BAPTIST vs. TEXAS TECH
    No trends available
    Texas Tech is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games at home
    Texas Tech is 15-5 SU in its last 20 games at home

See more trends!
    WAYLAND BAPTIST vs. UNC WILMINGTON
    No trends available
    UNC Wilmington is 1-4-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of UNC Wilmington's last 6 games at home

See more trends!
    FLORIDA GULF COAST vs. FLORIDA
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 7 of Florida's last 9 games at home
    Florida is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games

See more trends!
    TENNESSEE STATE vs. UC DAVIS
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 9 of UC Davis's last 12 games
    UC Davis is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 7:45 PM
    KENTUCKY CHRISTIAN vs. MOREHEAD STATE
    No trends available
    Morehead State11-2-1 SU in its last 14 games
    Morehead State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Kentucky Christian

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 8:00 PM
    INCARNATE WORD vs. TEXAS
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas's last 5 games
    Texas is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games at home

See more trends!
    ARKANSAS-PINE BLUFF vs. UAB
    No trends available
    UAB is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
    The total has gone OVER in 8 of UAB's last 11 games

See more trends!
    PEACE COLLEGE vs. ELON
    No trends available
    Elon is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
    Elon is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games

See more trends!
    BUFFALO vs. NIAGARA
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Buffalo's last 5 games on the road
    Buffalo is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Niagara
    Niagara is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Buffalo
    Niagara is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Buffalo

See more trends!
    GARDNER-WEBB vs. SOUTHERN METHODIST
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Southern Methodist's last 7 games
    Southern Methodist is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

See more trends!
    NORFOLK STATE vs. MISSISSIPPI STATE
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Mississippi State's last 6 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Mississippi State's last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    CENTRAL ARKANSAS vs. WISCONSIN
    No trends available
    Wisconsin is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Wisconsin's last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    SOUTHERN UTAH vs. VALPARAISO
    Southern Utah is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games on the road
    Southern Utah is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Valparaiso
    Valparaiso is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games when playing Southern Utah
    Valparaiso is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Southern Utah

See more trends!
    MISS VALLEY STATE vs. NORTHWESTERN
    No trends available
    Northwestern is 19-4 SU in its last 23 games at home
    Northwestern is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Miss Valley State

See more trends!
    MORGAN STATE vs. HOUSTON
    No trends available
    Houston is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Houston's last 10 games at home

See more trends!
    BALL STATE vs. SAINT LOUIS
    Ball State is 7-17 SU in its last 24 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Ball State's last 5 games on the road
    Saint Louis is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games at home
    Saint Louis is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    NEWBERRY vs. CHARLOTTE
    No trends available
    Charlotte is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Charlotte is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games

See more trends!
    IUPUI vs. EASTERN KENTUCKY
    No trends available
    Eastern Kentucky is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Eastern Kentucky's last 22 games

See more trends!
    WRIGHT STATE vs. SOUTHERN ILLINOIS
    Wright State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    Wright State is 6-15 SU in its last 21 games on the road
    Southern Illinois is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Southern Illinois's last 10 games

See more trends!
    TOCCOA FALLS vs. TROY
    No trends available
    Troy is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home
    Troy is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home

See more trends!
    ARKANSAS STATE vs. NORTH DAKOTA STATE
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arkansas State's last 7 games on the road
    Arkansas State is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    No trends available

See more trends!
    MSOE vs. WISC-MILWAUKEE
    No trends available
    Wisc-Milwaukee is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Wisc-Milwaukee's last 6 games

See more trends!
    LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE vs. MINNESOTA
    Louisiana-Lafayette is 5-12 SU in its last 17 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Minnesota's last 10 games at home
    Minnesota is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games at home

See more trends!
    GRAMBLING STATE vs. EAST CAROLINA
    No trends available
    East Carolina is 1-4-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
    East Carolina is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    ILLINOIS STATE vs. MURRAY STATE
    Illinois State is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Illinois State's last 5 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Murray State's last 9 games at home
    Murray State is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home

See more trends!
    CAMPBELL vs. OKLAHOMA STATE
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma State's last 5 games
    Oklahoma State is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games

See more trends!
    TOUGALOO vs. SOUTHERN MISS
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Southern Miss's last 5 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 7 of Southern Miss's last 8 games

See more trends!
    IUPU FORT WAYNE vs. ARKANSAS
    No trends available
    Arkansas is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games at home
    Arkansas is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games

See more trends!
    SUL ROSS STATE vs. NORTH TEXAS
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 6 of North Texas's last 9 games at home
    North Texas is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

See more trends!
    ILLINOIS-SPRINGFIELD vs. BRADLEY
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Bradley's last 6 games
    Bradley is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games

See more trends!
    SAVANNAH STATE vs. IOWA STATE
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 8 of Iowa State's last 12 games
    Iowa State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    JACKSONVILLE STATE vs. TULSA
    Jacksonville State is 2-23 SU in its last 25 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Jacksonville State's last 9 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Tulsa's last 10 games at home
    Tulsa is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games at home

See more trends!
    INDIANA STATE vs. NORTHERN ILLINOIS
    Indiana State is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indiana State's last 6 games on the road
    Northern Illinois is 20-2 SU in its last 22 games at home
    Northern Illinois is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games

See more trends!
    TENNESSEE TECH vs. GEORGIA TECH
    Tennessee Tech is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
    Tennessee Tech is 5-19 SU in its last 24 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Georgia Tech's last 7 games at home
    Georgia Tech is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 8:05 PM
    ALABAMA A&M vs. MISSOURI STATE
    No trends available
    Missouri State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 6 of Missouri State's last 8 games at home

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 8:30 PM
    ALCORN STATE vs. LOYOLA OF CHICAGO
    No trends available
    Loyola of Chicago is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games at home
    Loyola of Chicago is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games at home

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 8:30 PM
    ST FRANCIS ILL vs. EASTERN ILLINOIS
    No trends available
    Eastern Illinois is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 6 of Eastern Illinois's last 7 games

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 9:00 PM
    UMKC vs. CREIGHTON
    UMKC is 2-12 SU in its last 14 games on the road
    Creighton is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing UMKC
    Creighton is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

See more trends!
    PRAIRIE VIEW A&M vs. OREGON STATE
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oregon State's last 5 games
    The total has gone OVER in 8 of Oregon State's last 10 games at home

See more trends!
    NORTHWESTERN STATE vs. TEXAS A&M
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Texas A&M's last 7 games
    Texas A&M is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games

See more trends!
    COASTAL CAROLINA vs. ALABAMA
    No trends available
    Alabama is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
    Alabama is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games

See more trends!
    NORTH CAROLINA vs. TULANE
    North Carolina is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of North Carolina's last 7 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tulane's last 6 games at home
    Tulane is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games at home

See more trends!
    INDIANA vs. KANSAS
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Kansas's last 17 games
    Kansas is 17-1 SU in its last 18 games

See more trends!
    OHIO STATE vs. NAVY
    Ohio State is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games on the road
    Ohio State is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
    No trends available

See more trends!
    SE MISSOURI STATE vs. ILLINOIS
    SE Missouri State is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
    SE Missouri State is 2-19 SU in its last 21 games on the road
    Illinois is 7-14 SU in its last 21 games
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Illinois's last 6 games

See more trends!
    ANTELOPE VALLEY vs. WEBER STATE
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Weber State's last 12 games at home
    Weber State is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home

See more trends!
    HOWARD vs. MICHIGAN
    No trends available
    Michigan is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games at home
    Michigan is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games at home

See more trends!
    SACRAMENTO STATE vs. COLORADO
    Sacramento State is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Sacramento State's last 12 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado's last 6 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado's last 6 games

See more trends!
    PACIFIC vs. UCLA
    Pacific is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pacific's last 5 games on the road
    UCLA is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 9 of UCLA's last 13 games at home

See more trends!
    BETHUNE-COOKMAN vs. ST. JOHN'S
    No trends available
    St. John's is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. John's last 6 games

See more trends!
    WESTERN ILLINOIS vs. KANSAS STATE
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas State's last 6 games at home
    Kansas State is 15-5 SU in its last 20 games at home

See more trends!
    MAINE vs. VIRGINIA TECH
    No trends available
    Virginia Tech is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
    Virginia Tech is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    UTAH VALLEY vs. GONZAGA
    Utah Valley is 5-17 SU in its last 22 games on the road
    Gonzaga is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 9 of Gonzaga's last 12 games at home

See more trends!
    PORTLAND STATE vs. ARIZONA STATE
    Portland State is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Portland State's last 5 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Arizona State's last 9 games
    Arizona State is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games at home

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 9:30 PM
    KENNESAW STATE vs. IOWA
    No trends available
    Iowa is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games
    Iowa is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games

See more trends!
    NORTH FLORIDA vs. AUBURN
    No trends available
    Auburn is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home
    Auburn is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home

See more trends!
    ARIZONA CHRISTIAN vs. NEW MEXICO STATE
    No trends available
    New Mexico State is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games at home
    New Mexico State is 14-3 SU in its last 17 games

See more trends!
    SOUTH CAROLINA STATE vs. WICHITA STATE
    No trends available
    Wichita State is 13-2 SU in its last 15 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Wichita State's last 8 games at home

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 9:35 PM
    SOUTH DAKOTA vs. DRAKE
    No trends available
    Drake is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games at home
    Drake is 4-14-1 ATS in its last 19 games

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 10:00 PM
    NORTHERN ARIZONA vs. SANTA CLARA
    Northern Arizona is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of Northern Arizona's last 6 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 6 of Santa Clara's last 9 games at home
    Santa Clara is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    CAL STATE-LA vs. LONG BEACH STATE
    No trends available
    Long Beach State is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 games
    Long Beach State is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games

See more trends!
    POMONA PITZER vs. CS NORTHRIDGE
    No trends available
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of CS Northridge's last 6 games at home
    CS Northridge is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    UTAH STATE vs. UC IRVINE
    Utah State is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Utah State's last 6 games on the road
    UC Irvine is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of UC Irvine's last 6 games when playing Utah State

See more trends!
    CAL POLY vs. PEPPERDINE
    Cal Poly is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
    Cal Poly is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
    Pepperdine is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games at home
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pepperdine's last 6 games

See more trends!
    UC RIVERSIDE vs. PORTLAND
    UC Riverside is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of UC Riverside's last 5 games on the road
    Portland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
    Portland is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games

See more trends!
    IDAHO STATE vs. NEW MEXICO
    The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Idaho State's last 12 games on the road
    Idaho State is 6-19 SU in its last 25 games on the road
    New Mexico is 12-6 SU in its last 18 games at home
    New Mexico is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home

See more trends!
    SOUTH DAKOTA STATE vs. CALIFORNIA
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of California's last 6 games at home
    California is 15-1 SU in its last 16 games at home

See more trends!
    VANGUARD vs. LOYOLA MARYMOUNT
    No trends available
    The total has gone OVER in 7 of Loyola Marymount's last 10 games
    Loyola Marymount is 5-1-1 ATS in its last 7 games

See more trends!
    SOUTH ALABAMA vs. UNLV
    The total has gone UNDER in 12 of South Alabama's last 17 games on the road
    South Alabama is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games on the road
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of UNLV's last 5 games at home
    UNLV is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home

See more trends!
    CAL TECH vs. CS FULLERTON
    No trends available
    CS Fullerton is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
    CS Fullerton is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games

See more trends!
    TEXAS STATE vs. FLORIDA ATLANTIC
    No trends available
    Florida Atlantic is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
    Florida Atlantic is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games

See more trends!
    TEXAS-SAN ANTONIO vs. FRESNO STATE
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas-San Antonio's last 5 games on the road
    Texas-San Antonio is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    Fresno State is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games
    The total has gone OVER in 6 of Fresno State's last 7 games

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 10:30 PM
    WESTERN STATE vs. WYOMING
    No trends available
    Wyoming is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Western State
    Wyoming is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Western State

See more trends!
    NOVEMBER 11, 11:00 PM
    PACIFIC LUTHERAN vs. SEATTLE
    No trends available
    Seattle is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games
    Seattle is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games at home

See more trends!
    SAN DIEGO vs. SAN DIEGO STATE
    San Diego is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego's last 5 games on the road
    San Diego State is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games when playing San Diego
    San Diego State is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing San Diego

See more trends!
    ILLINOIS-CHICAGO vs. SAN FRANCISCO
    The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Illinois-Chicago's last 19 games on the road
    Illinois-Chicago is 4-11-1 ATS in its last 16 games on the road
    San Francisco is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Francisco's last 5 games

See more trends!
    HARVARD vs. STANFORD
    No trends available
    Stanford is 4-9-1 ATS in its last 14 games
    Stanford is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games

See more trends!
    MONTANA vs. USC
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Montana's last 7 games on the road
    Montana is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
    USC is 19-4 SU in its last 23 games at home
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of USC's last 7 games at home

See more trends!
    NEVADA vs. ST. MARY'S
    Nevada is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Nevada's last 7 games on the road
    St. Mary's is 22-2 SU in its last 24 games at home
    St. Mary's is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games

See more trends!
    ARMY vs. OREGON
    No trends available
    Oregon is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games
    The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Oregon's last 11 games

RX Local
    NCAAB
    Dunkel

Friday, November 11

Arkansas St @ North Dakota St

Game 819-820
    November 11, 2016 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Arkansas St
    North Dakota St
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    North Dakota St
    by 11
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    North Dakota St
    by 13
    136 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Arkansas St
    (+13); Over

UT-Martin @ Ole Miss

Game 817-818
    November 11, 2016 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    UT-Martin
    Ole Miss
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Ole Miss
    by 14
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Ole Miss
    by 17
    144 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    UT-Martin
    (+17); Over

Illinois State @ Murray State

Game 815-816
    November 11, 2016 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Illinois State
    Murray State
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Murray State
    by 8 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Murray State
    by 1
    Dunkel Pick:
    Murray State
    (-1); Over

Buffalo @ Niagara

Game 813-814

Dunkel Rating:
    Buffalo
    Niagara
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Buffalo
    by 10
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Buffalo
    by 7
    143 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Buffalo
    (-7); Under

Tennessee Tech @ Georgia Tech

Game 811-812

Dunkel Rating:
    Tennessee Tech
    Georgia Tech
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Georgia Tech
    by 24 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Georgia Tech
    by 8 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Georgia Tech
    (-8 1/2); Under

Virginia @ NC-Greensboro

Game 809-810

Dunkel Rating:
    Virginia
    NC-Greensboro
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Virginia
    by 21 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Virginia
    by 16
    Dunkel Pick:
    Virginia
    (-16); Under

Fordham @ E Tenn State

Game 807-808

Dunkel Rating:
    Fordham
    E Tenn State
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    E Tenn State
    by 2 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    E Tenn State
    by 6 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Fordham
    (+6 1/2); Over

VMI @ Richmond

Game 805-806

Dunkel Rating:
    VMI
    Richmond
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Richmond
    by 15
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Richmond
    by 17
    146 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    VMI
    (+17); Over

Drexel @ Monmouth

Game 803-804

Dunkel Rating:
    Drexel
    Monmouth
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Monmouth
    by 12
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Monmouth
    by 18
    Dunkel Pick:
    Drexel
    (+18); Over

Montana State @ Washington St

Game 801-802

Dunkel Rating:
    Montana State
    Washington St
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Washington St
    by 7
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Washington St
    by 9 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Montana State
    (+9 1/2); Under

Chattanooga @ Tennessee

Game 799-800

Dunkel Rating:
    Chattanooga
    Tennessee
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Tennessee
    by 10 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Tennessee
    by 4
    Dunkel Pick:
    Tennessee
    (-4); Under

Western Carolina @ Miami-FL

Game 797-798

Dunkel Rating:
    Western Carolina
    Miami-FL
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Miami-FL
    by 31
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Miami-FL
    by 23
    Dunkel Pick:
    Miami-FL
    (-23); Over

Marist @ Duke

Game 795-796

Dunkel Rating:
    Marist
    Duke
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Duke
    by 24 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Duke
    by 28
    Dunkel Pick:
    Marist
    (+28); Over

Austin Peay @ Dayton

Game 793-794

Dunkel Rating:
    Austin Peay
    Dayton
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Dayton
    by 11
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Dayton
    by 19
    143 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Austin Peay
    (+19); Under

The Citadel @ Coll of Charleston

Game 791-792

Dunkel Rating:
    The Citadel
    Coll of Charlesto
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Coll of Charlesto
    by 30
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Coll of Charlesto
    by 20 1/2
    150 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Coll of Charlesto
    (-20 1/2); Over

IUPUI @ Eastern Kentucky

Game 789-790

Dunkel Rating:
    IUPUI
    Eastern Kentucky
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Eastern Kentucky
    by 8
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Eastern Kentucky
    by 1 1/2
    147 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Eastern Kentucky
    (-1 1/2); Over

Oral Roberts @ Baylor

Game 787-788

Dunkel Rating:
    Oral Roberts
    Baylor
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Baylor
    by 12 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Baylor
    by 17
    143 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Oral Roberts
    (+17); Under

IPFW @ Arkansas

Game 785-786

Dunkel Rating:
    IPFW
    Arkansas
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Arkansas
    by 10 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Arkansas
    by 13
    150 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    IPFW
    (+13); Over

Northern Arizona @ Santa Clara

Game 783-784
    November 11, 2016 @ 10:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Northern Arizona
    Santa Clara
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Northern Arizona
    by 15 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Santa Clara
    by 13 1/2
    142 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Santa Clara
    (-13 1/2); Over

Tennessee St @ Cal Davis

Game 781-782
    November 11, 2016 @ 7:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Tennessee St
    Cal Davis
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Tennessee St
    by 5 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Tennessee St
    by 3 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Tennessee St
    (-3 1/2); Under

SIU-Edwardsville @ Hawaii

Game 779-780
    November 11, 2016 @ 2:00 am

Dunkel Rating:
    SIU-Edwardsville
    Hawaii
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Hawaii
    by 25 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Hawaii
    by 10
    138 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Hawaii
    (-10); Under

Texas State @ Texas State

Game 777-778

Dunkel Rating:
    Texas State
    Texas State
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Texas State
    by 3
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Texas State
    Pick
    Dunkel Pick:
    Texas State
    Under

Indiana @ Kansas

Game 775-776
    November 11, 2016 @ 9:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Indiana
    Kansas
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Kansas
    by 3 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Kansas
    by 6 1/2
    149 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Indiana
    (+6 1/2); Under

Michigan State @ Arizona

Game 773-774

Dunkel Rating:
    Michigan State
    Arizona
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Arizona
    by 6 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Michigan State
    by 1 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Arizona
    (+1 1/2); Under

Ohio State @ Navy

Game 771-772

Dunkel Rating:
    Ohio State
    Navy
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Ohio State
    by 11 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Ohio State
    by 15
    Dunkel Pick:
    Navy
    (+15); Under

Vanderbilt @ Marquette

Game 769-770
    November 11, 2016 @ 6:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Vanderbilt
    Marquette
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Marquette
    by 3 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Vanderbilt
    by 2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Marquette
    (+2); Over

Harvard @ Stanford

Game 767-768
    November 11, 2016 @ 11:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    Harvard
    Stanford
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Stanford
    by 6
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Stanford
    by 4
    136 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Stanford
    (-4); Under

Illinois-Chicago @ San Francisco

Game 765-766

Dunkel Rating:
    Illinois-Chicago
    San Francisco
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    San Francisco
    by 12 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    San Francisco
    by 4 1/2
    144 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    San Francisco
    (-4 1/2); Under

San Diego @ San Diego St

Game 763-764

Dunkel Rating:
    San Diego
    San Diego St
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    San Diego St
    by 24
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    San Diego St
    by 21
    Dunkel Pick:
    San Diego St
    (-21); Under

Nevada @ St Mary's

Game 761-762

Dunkel Rating:
    Nevada
    St Mary's
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    St Mary's
    by 12
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    St Mary's
    by 10
    137 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    St Mary's
    (-10); Under

Cal Poly @ Pepperdine

Game 759-760

Dunkel Rating:
    Cal Poly
    Pepperdine
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Cal Poly
    Even
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Pepperdine
    by 8
    Dunkel Pick:
    Cal Poly
    (+8); Over

Cal Riverside @ Portland

Game 757-758

Dunkel Rating:
    Cal Riverside
    Portland
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Portland
    by 4
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Portland
    by 7
    144 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Cal Riverside
    (+7); Under

South Alabama @ UNLV

Game 755-756

Dunkel Rating:
    South Alabama
    UNLV
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    UNLV
    by 8 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    UNLV
    by 6
    139 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    UNLV
    (-6); Under

Utah State @ UC-Irvine

Game 753-754

Dunkel Rating:
    Utah State
    UC-Irvine
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    UC-Irvine
    by 7
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    UC-Irvine
    by 5
    Dunkel Pick:
    UC-Irvine
    (-5); Over

TX-San Antonio @ Fresno State

Game 751-752

Dunkel Rating:
    TX-San Antonio
    Fresno State
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Fresno State
    by 13 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Fresno State
    by 16
    Dunkel Pick:
    TX-San Antonio
    (+16); Under

North Carolina @ Tulane

Game 749-750

Dunkel Rating:
    North Carolina
    Tulane
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    North Carolina
    by 13
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    North Carolina
    by 21
    Dunkel Pick:
    Tulane
    (+21); Over

Pacific @ UCLA

Game 747-748

Dunkel Rating:
    Pacific
    UCLA
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    UCLA
    by 23
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    UCLA
    by 20
    Dunkel Pick:
    UCLA
    (-20); Over

LA-Lafayette @ Minnesota

Game 745-746

Dunkel Rating:
    LA-Lafayette
    Minnesota
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Minnesota
    by 11 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Minnesota
    by 9 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Minnesota
    (-9 1/2); Over

Ball State @ St Louis

Game 743-744

Dunkel Rating:
    Ball State
    St Louis
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    St Louis
    Even
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Ball State
    by 3
    Dunkel Pick:
    St Louis
    (+3); Over

Wright State @ Southern Illinois

Game 741-742

Dunkel Rating:
    Wright State
    Southern Illinois
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Wright State
    Even
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Southern Illinois
    by 4
    136 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Wright State
    (+4); Over

Indiana State @ Northern Illinois

Game 739-740

Dunkel Rating:
    Indiana State
    Northern Illinois
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Indiana State
    by 3
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Northern Illinois
    by 6
    Dunkel Pick:
    Indiana State
    (+6); Over

Brown @ Cincinnati

Game 737-738

Dunkel Rating:
    Brown
    Cincinnati
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Cincinnati
    by 20
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Cincinnati
    by 22 1/2
    137 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Brown
    (+22 1/2); Over

LaSalle @ Temple

Game 735-736

Dunkel Rating:
    LaSalle
    Temple
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Temple
    by 14
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Temple
    by 1 1/2
    134 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Temple
    (-1 1/2); Over

Louisiana Tech @ South Carolina

Game 733-734

Dunkel Rating:
    Louisiana Tech
    South Carolina
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    South Carolina
    by 16 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    South Carolina
    by 9 1/2
    148 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    South Carolina
    (-9 1/2); Under

Eastern Michigan @ Pittsburgh

Game 731-732

Dunkel Rating:
    Eastern Michigan
    Pittsburgh
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Pittsburgh
    by 15
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Pittsburgh
    by 12
    144 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Pittsburgh
    (-12); Over

Coastal Carolina @ Alabama

Game 729-730

Dunkel Rating:
    Coastal Carolina
    Alabama
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Alabama
    by 16
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Alabama
    by 13
    132 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Alabama
    (-13); Over

Dartmouth @ Rhode Island

Game 727-728

Dunkel Rating:
    Dartmouth
    Rhode Island
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Rhode Island
    by 12
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Rhode Island
    by 19 1/2
    135 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Dartmouth
    (+19 1/2); Under

James Madison @ Old Dominion

Game 725-726

Dunkel Rating:
    James Madison
    Old Dominion
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Old Dominion
    by 1
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Old Dominion
    by 6
    130 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    James Madison
    (+6); Under

Bowling Green @ Oakland

Game 723-724

Dunkel Rating:
    Bowling Green
    Oakland
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Oakland
    by 19 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Oakland
    by 10
    Dunkel Pick:
    Oakland
    (-10); Over

Georgia Southern @ NC State

Game 721-722

Dunkel Rating:
    Georgia Southern
    NC State
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    NC State
    by 15
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    NC State
    by 11 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    NC State
    (-11 1/2); Over

Georgia @ Clemson

Game 719-720

Dunkel Rating:
    Georgia
    Clemson
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Georgia
    by 3 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Clemson
    by 5 1/2
    132 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Georgia
    (+5 1/2); Under

Evansville @ Louisville

Game 717-718

Dunkel Rating:
    Evansville
    Louisville
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Louisville
    by 13
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Louisville
    by 20
    135 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Evansville
    (+20); Under

RX Local
    NCAAB
    Long Sheet

Friday, November 11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVANSVILLE (25 - 9) at LOUISVILLE (23 - 8) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    Top Trends for this game.
    LOUISVILLE is 18-7 ATS (+10.3 Units) in home games in November games since 1997.

Head-to-Head Series History
    There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGIA (20 - 14) at CLEMSON (17 - 14) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

GEORGIA is 1-0 against the spread versus CLEMSON over the last 3 seasons
    GEORGIA is 1-0 straight up against CLEMSON over the last 3 seasons
    1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

GA SOUTHERN (14 - 17) at NC STATE (16 - 17) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM

BOWLING GREEN (16 - 18) at OAKLAND (23 - 12) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    OAKLAND is 21-8 ATS (+12.2 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    OAKLAND is 21-8 ATS (+12.2 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    OAKLAND is 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.

JAMES MADISON (21 - 11) at OLD DOMINION (25 - 13) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    JAMES MADISON is 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
    JAMES MADISON is 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) in road lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    JAMES MADISON is 56-34 ATS (+18.6 Units) in road games in non-conference games since 1997.

DARTMOUTH (10 - 18) at RHODE ISLAND (17 - 15) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    DARTMOUTH is 14-26 ATS (-14.6 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
    DARTMOUTH is 14-26 ATS (-14.6 Units) in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.
    DARTMOUTH is 3-12 ATS (-10.2 Units) on Friday nights over the last 3 seasons.
    DARTMOUTH is 2-10 ATS (-9.0 Units) in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.
    RHODE ISLAND is 95-131 ATS (-49.1 Units) in all home games since 1997.
    RHODE ISLAND is 95-131 ATS (-49.1 Units) in home lined games since 1997.

COASTAL CAROLINA (21 - 12) at ALABAMA (18 - 15) - 11/11/2016, 9:00 PM

E MICHIGAN (18 - 15) at PITTSBURGH (21 - 12) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    E MICHIGAN is 150-188 ATS (-56.8 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
    E MICHIGAN is 9-19 ATS (-11.9 Units) in road games over the last 3 seasons.
    E MICHIGAN is 9-19 ATS (-11.9 Units) in road lined games over the last 3 seasons.
    PITTSBURGH is 27-13 ATS (+12.7 Units) on Friday nights since 1997.
    PITTSBURGH is 20-39 ATS (-22.9 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
    PITTSBURGH is 20-39 ATS (-22.9 Units) in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.
    PITTSBURGH is 12-26 ATS (-16.6 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.

LOUISIANA TECH (23 - 10) at S CAROLINA (25 - 9) - 11/11/2016, 6:30 PM
    S CAROLINA is 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.

LASALLE (9 - 22) at TEMPLE (21 - 12) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    TEMPLE is 17-5 ATS (+11.5 Units) as a home favorite of 3 points or less or pick since 1997.

TEMPLE is 1-1 against the spread versus LASALLE over the last 3 seasons
    TEMPLE is 2-0 straight up against LASALLE over the last 3 seasons
    2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BROWN (8 - 20) at CINCINNATI (22 - 11) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    CINCINNATI is 10-22 ATS (-14.2 Units) in home games in November games since 1997.

INDIANA ST (15 - 17) at N ILLINOIS (21 - 13) - 11/11/2016, 8:00 PM
    INDIANA ST is 5-16 ATS (-12.6 Units) in a road game where the total is 135 to 139.5 since 1997.
    N ILLINOIS is 12-2 ATS (+9.8 Units) in all home games over the last 2 seasons.
    N ILLINOIS is 12-2 ATS (+9.8 Units) in home lined games over the last 2 seasons.

WRIGHT ST (22 - 13) at S ILLINOIS (22 - 10) - 11/11/2016, 8:00 PM
    WRIGHT ST is 22-36 ATS (-17.6 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
    WRIGHT ST is 22-36 ATS (-17.6 Units) in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.

BALL ST (21 - 14) at SAINT LOUIS (11 - 21) - 11/11/2016, 8:00 PM
    BALL ST is 36-56 ATS (-25.6 Units) when the total is 130 to 139.5 since 1997.
    BALL ST is 2-11 ATS (-10.1 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
    SAINT LOUIS is 18-36 ATS (-21.6 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
    SAINT LOUIS is 18-36 ATS (-21.6 Units) in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.
    SAINT LOUIS is 15-27 ATS (-14.7 Units) as an underdog over the last 3 seasons.
    SAINT LOUIS is 2-13 ATS (-12.3 Units) in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.

LA-LAFAYETTE (19 - 15) at MINNESOTA (8 - 23) - 11/11/2016, 8:00 PM
    MINNESOTA is 10-19 ATS (-10.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    MINNESOTA is 10-19 ATS (-10.9 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.

PACIFIC (8 - 20) at UCLA (15 - 17) - 11/11/2016, 9:00 PM
    UCLA is 11-21 ATS (-12.1 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    UCLA is 11-21 ATS (-12.1 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    UCLA is 5-14 ATS (-10.4 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.

N CAROLINA (33 - 7) vs. TULANE (12 - 22) - 11/11/2016, 9:00 PM
    N CAROLINA is 274-226 ATS (+25.4 Units) as a favorite since 1997.
    N CAROLINA is 34-18 ATS (+14.2 Units) in road games on Friday nights since 1997.
    TULANE is 19-32 ATS (-16.2 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
    TULANE is 19-32 ATS (-16.2 Units) in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.
    TULANE is 5-13 ATS (-9.3 Units) as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.

TULANE is 1-0 against the spread versus N CAROLINA over the last 3 seasons
    N CAROLINA is 1-0 straight up against TULANE over the last 3 seasons
    1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

TX-SAN ANTONIO (5 - 27) at FRESNO ST (25 - 10) - 11/11/2016, 10:00 PM
    FRESNO ST is 123-157 ATS (-49.7 Units) as a favorite since 1997.

UTAH ST (16 - 15) at UC-IRVINE (28 - 10) - 11/11/2016, 10:00 PM

UC-IRVINE is 1-0 against the spread versus UTAH ST over the last 3 seasons
    UC-IRVINE is 1-0 straight up against UTAH ST over the last 3 seasons

S ALABAMA (14 - 19) at UNLV (18 - 15) - 11/11/2016, 10:00 PM

UC-RIVERSIDE (14 - 19) at PORTLAND (12 - 20) - 11/11/2016, 10:00 PM
    PORTLAND is 52-30 ATS (+19.0 Units) in November games since 1997.

CAL POLY-SLO (10 - 20) at PEPPERDINE (18 - 14) - 11/11/2016, 10:00 PM
    CAL POLY-SLO is 8-19 ATS (-12.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    CAL POLY-SLO is 8-19 ATS (-12.9 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    CAL POLY-SLO is 0-7 ATS (-7.7 Units) when the total is 130 to 139.5 over the last 2 seasons.
    CAL POLY-SLO is 6-20 ATS (-16.0 Units) in a road game where the total is 135 to 139.5 since 1997.
    PEPPERDINE is 29-49 ATS (-24.9 Units) in home games in non-conference games since 1997.

NEVADA (24 - 14) at ST MARYS-CA (29 - 6) - 11/11/2016, 11:00 PM
    ST MARYS-CA is 30-17 ATS (+11.3 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.
    ST MARYS-CA is 22-8 ATS (+13.2 Units) in home games in November games since 1997.
    ST MARYS-CA is 63-39 ATS (+20.1 Units) in home games in non-conference games since 1997.

SAN DIEGO (9 - 21) at SAN DIEGO ST (28 - 10) - 11/11/2016, 11:00 PM

SAN DIEGO is 2-0 against the spread versus SAN DIEGO ST over the last 3 seasons
    SAN DIEGO ST is 1-1 straight up against SAN DIEGO over the last 3 seasons
    2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

IL-CHICAGO (5 - 25) at SAN FRANCISCO (15 - 15) - 11/11/2016, 11:00 PM
    IL-CHICAGO is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in November games over the last 3 seasons.
    IL-CHICAGO is 5-16 ATS (-12.6 Units) in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.
    SAN FRANCISCO is 79-115 ATS (-47.5 Units) in non-conference games since 1997.

SAN FRANCISCO is 1-0 against the spread versus IL-CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
    SAN FRANCISCO is 1-0 straight up against IL-CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons

HARVARD (14 - 16) vs. STANFORD (15 - 15) - 11/11/2016, 12:00 AM

VANDERBILT (19 - 14) vs. MARQUETTE (20 - 13) - 11/11/2016, 6:30 PM
    MARQUETTE is 133-91 ATS (+32.9 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
    MARQUETTE is 10-1 ATS (+8.9 Units) in a neutral court game where the total is 145 to 149.5 since 1997.
    MARQUETTE is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) in road games in November games over the last 3 seasons.
    MARQUETTE is 7-0 ATS (+7.0 Units) in road games in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.
    VANDERBILT is 118-88 ATS (+21.2 Units) in non-conference games since 1997.

OHIO ST (21 - 14) at NAVY (19 - 14) - 11/11/2016, 9:00 PM

MICHIGAN ST (29 - 6) vs. ARIZONA (25 - 9) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    ARIZONA is 75-45 ATS (+25.5 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
    MICHIGAN ST is 22-12 ATS (+8.8 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    MICHIGAN ST is 22-12 ATS (+8.8 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    MICHIGAN ST is 79-49 ATS (+25.1 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 since 1997.
    MICHIGAN ST is 38-22 ATS (+13.8 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.

INDIANA (27 - 8) vs. KANSAS (33 - 5) - 11/11/2016, 9:30 PM
    KANSAS is 23-12 ATS (+9.8 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    KANSAS is 23-12 ATS (+9.8 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    KANSAS is 22-11 ATS (+9.9 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
    KANSAS is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.

TEXAS ST (15 - 16) vs. FLA ATLANTIC (8 - 25) - 11/11/2016, 10:00 PM

SIU EDWARDSVL (6 - 22) at HAWAII (28 - 6) - 11/11/2016, 2:00 AM

TENNESSEE ST (20 - 11) vs. CAL DAVIS (11 - 19) - 11/11/2016, 7:30 PM
    CAL DAVIS is 3-16 ATS (-14.6 Units) on Friday nights since 1997.

N ARIZONA (5 - 25) at SANTA CLARA (11 - 20) - 11/11/2016, 10:00 PM
    N ARIZONA is 8-17 ATS (-10.7 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    N ARIZONA is 8-17 ATS (-10.7 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    N ARIZONA is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.

IUPU-FT WAYNE (24 - 10) at ARKANSAS (16 - 16) - 11/11/2016, 8:00 PM
    IUPU-FT WAYNE is 21-8 ATS (+12.2 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    IUPU-FT WAYNE is 21-8 ATS (+12.2 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    IUPU-FT WAYNE is 22-7 ATS (+14.3 Units) as an underdog over the last 3 seasons.
    IUPU-FT WAYNE is 22-9 ATS (+12.1 Units) in road games over the last 3 seasons.
    IUPU-FT WAYNE is 22-9 ATS (+12.1 Units) in road lined games over the last 3 seasons.
    IUPU-FT WAYNE is 8-0 ATS (+8.0 Units) in November games over the last 3 seasons.
    IUPU-FT WAYNE is 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.

ORAL ROBERTS (14 - 17) at BAYLOR (22 - 12) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    ORAL ROBERTS is 74-101 ATS (-37.1 Units) in all games since 1997.
    ORAL ROBERTS is 74-101 ATS (-37.1 Units) in all lined games since 1997.

IUPUI (13 - 19) at E KENTUCKY (15 - 16) - 11/11/2016, 8:00 PM
    IUPUI is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 2 seasons.
    E KENTUCKY is 67-97 ATS (-39.7 Units) in all home games since 1997.
    E KENTUCKY is 67-97 ATS (-39.7 Units) in home lined games since 1997.

E KENTUCKY is 1-0 against the spread versus IUPUI over the last 3 seasons
    E KENTUCKY is 1-0 straight up against IUPUI over the last 3 seasons

THE CITADEL (10 - 22) at COLL OF CHARLESTON (17 - 14) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    COLL OF CHARLESTON is 20-34 ATS (-17.4 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
    COLL OF CHARLESTON is 20-34 ATS (-17.4 Units) in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.
    COLL OF CHARLESTON is 6-16 ATS (-11.6 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.

THE CITADEL is 2-0 against the spread versus COLL OF CHARLESTON over the last 3 seasons
    COLL OF CHARLESTON is 2-0 straight up against THE CITADEL over the last 3 seasons

AUSTIN PEAY (18 - 18) at DAYTON (25 - 8) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM

MARIST (7 - 23) at DUKE (25 - 11) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    MARIST is 0-7 ATS (-7.7 Units) against ACC opponents since 1997.
    DUKE is 123-84 ATS (+30.6 Units) as a home favorite of 12.5 or more points since 1997.

W CAROLINA (16 - 18) at MIAMI (27 - 8) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    MIAMI is 97-67 ATS (+23.3 Units) when the total is 130 to 139.5 since 1997.
    W CAROLINA is 19-10 ATS (+8.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    W CAROLINA is 19-10 ATS (+8.0 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    W CAROLINA is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) when the total is 130 to 139.5 over the last 2 seasons.

UT-CHATTANOOGA (29 - 6) at TENNESSEE (15 - 19) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    UT-CHATTANOOGA is 18-34 ATS (-19.4 Units) in November games since 1997.
    TENNESSEE is 7-21 ATS (-16.1 Units) as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.

MONTANA ST (14 - 17) at WASHINGTON ST (9 - 22) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    MONTANA ST is 26-50 ATS (-29.0 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 since 1997.
    WASHINGTON ST is 17-6 ATS (+10.4 Units) as a home favorite of 9.5 to 12 points since 1997.

DREXEL (6 - 25) at MONMOUTH (28 - 8) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    MONMOUTH is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) in November games over the last 3 seasons.

MONMOUTH is 1-0 against the spread versus DREXEL over the last 3 seasons
    MONMOUTH is 1-0 straight up against DREXEL over the last 3 seasons

VMI (9 - 21) at RICHMOND (16 - 16) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    RICHMOND is 31-50 ATS (-24.0 Units) in home games in non-conference games since 1997.

FORDHAM (17 - 14) at E TENN ST (24 - 12) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    FORDHAM is 161-200 ATS (-59.0 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
    FORDHAM is 93-123 ATS (-42.3 Units) in road games since 1997.
    FORDHAM is 93-123 ATS (-42.3 Units) in road lined games since 1997.
    FORDHAM is 17-35 ATS (-21.5 Units) in November games since 1997.
    FORDHAM is 37-58 ATS (-26.8 Units) in road games in non-conference games since 1997.
    E TENN ST is 16-6 ATS (+9.4 Units) as a home favorite of 3.5 to 6 points since 1997.

VIRGINIA (29 - 8) at UNC-GREENSBORO (15 - 19) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    UNC-GREENSBORO is 121-155 ATS (-49.5 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
    UNC-GREENSBORO is 2-12 ATS (-11.2 Units) in home games against ACC opponents since 1997.
    UNC-GREENSBORO is 15-33 ATS (-21.3 Units) in November games since 1997.
    UNC-GREENSBORO is 46-80 ATS (-42.0 Units) in non-conference games since 1997.

TENNESSEE TECH (19 - 12) at GEORGIA TECH (21 - 15) - 11/11/2016, 8:00 PM

BUFFALO (20 - 15) at NIAGARA (7 - 25) - 11/11/2016, 8:00 PM
    NIAGARA is 7-17 ATS (-11.7 Units) in all home games over the last 3 seasons.
    NIAGARA is 7-17 ATS (-11.7 Units) in home lined games over the last 3 seasons.

BUFFALO is 1-0 against the spread versus NIAGARA over the last 3 seasons
    BUFFALO is 1-0 straight up against NIAGARA over the last 3 seasons

ILLINOIS ST (18 - 14) at MURRAY ST (17 - 14) - 11/11/2016, 8:00 PM

MURRAY ST is 2-0 against the spread versus ILLINOIS ST over the last 3 seasons
    MURRAY ST is 1-1 straight up against ILLINOIS ST over the last 3 seasons

TENN-MARTIN (20 - 15) at OLE MISS (20 - 12) - 11/11/2016, 7:00 PM
    TENN-MARTIN is 34-53 ATS (-24.3 Units) as a road underdog of 12.5 or more points since 1997.

ARKANSAS ST (11 - 20) at N DAKOTA ST (20 - 13) - 11/11/2016, 8:00 PM

ARKANSAS ST is 1-0 against the spread versus N DAKOTA ST over the last 3 seasons
    N DAKOTA ST is 1-0 straight up against ARKANSAS ST over the last 3 seasons

S DAKOTA (14 - 18) at DRAKE (7 - 24) - 11/11/2016, 9:30 PM
    S DAKOTA is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) on Friday nights over the last 3 seasons.

SOUTHERN UTAH (6 - 24) at VALPARAISO (30 - 7) - 11/11/2016, 8:00 PM
    SOUTHERN UTAH is 9-18 ATS (-10.8 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
    SOUTHERN UTAH is 9-18 ATS (-10.8 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    SOUTHERN UTAH is 14-32 ATS (-21.2 Units) in non-conference games since 1997.
    VALPARAISO is 38-21 ATS (+14.9 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 since 1997.
    VALPARAISO is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) in home games in November games since 1997.

JACKSONVILLE ST (8 - 23) at TULSA (20 - 12) - 11/11/2016, 8:00 PM
    JACKSONVILLE ST is 34-17 ATS (+15.3 Units) as a road underdog of 12.5 or more points since 1997.
    JACKSONVILLE ST is 95-68 ATS (+20.2 Units) in road games since 1997.
    JACKSONVILLE ST is 95-68 ATS (+20.2 Units) in road lined games since 1997.

SE MISSOURI ST (5 - 24) at ILLINOIS (15 - 19) - 11/11/2016, 9:00 PM

W ILLINOIS (10 - 17) at KANSAS ST (17 - 16) - 11/11/2016, 9:00 PM

SACRAMENTO ST (14 - 17) at COLORADO (22 - 12) - 11/11/2016, 9:00 PM

PORTLAND ST (13 - 18) at ARIZONA ST (15 - 17) - 11/11/2016, 9:00 PM

S DAKOTA ST (26 - 8) at CALIFORNIA (23 - 11) - 11/11/2016, 10:00 PM
    CALIFORNIA is 13-5 ATS (+7.5 Units) in all home games over the last 2 seasons.
    CALIFORNIA is 13-5 ATS (+7.5 Units) in home lined games over the last 2 seasons.
    CALIFORNIA is 27-12 ATS (+13.8 Units) in home games in November games since 1997.

IDAHO ST (16 - 15) at NEW MEXICO (17 - 15) - 11/11/2016, 10:00 PM

NEW MEXICO is 1-0 against the spread versus IDAHO ST over the last 3 seasons
    NEW MEXICO is 1-0 straight up against IDAHO ST over the last 3 seasons

MONTANA (21 - 12) at USC (21 - 13) - 11/11/2016, 11:00 PM

RX Local
    NCAAB
    Dunkel

Friday, November 11

Army @ Oregon

Game 849-850

Dunkel Rating:
    Army
    Oregon
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Oregon
    by 28
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Oregon
    by 31
    146 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Army
    (+31); Over

Northwestern St @ Texas A&M

Game 847-848

Dunkel Rating:
    Northwestern St
    Texas A&M
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Texas A&M
    by 36
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Texas A&M
    by 22
    154 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Texas A&M
    (-22); Under

American @ Maryland

Game 845-846

Dunkel Rating:
    American
    Maryland
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Maryland
    by 27 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Maryland
    by 21
    Dunkel Pick:
    Maryland
    (-21); Over

Stephen F Austin @ Kentucky

Game 843-844

Dunkel Rating:
    Stephen F Austin
    Kentucky
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Kentucky
    by 8
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Kentucky
    by 20
    Dunkel Pick:
    Stephen F Austin
    (+20); Over

Lafayette @ Villanova

Game 841-842

Dunkel Rating:
    Lafayette
    Villanova
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Villanova
    by 30 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Villanova
    by 32
    149 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Lafayette
    (+32); Over

Montana @ USC

Game 839-840

Dunkel Rating:
    Montana
    USC
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    USC
    by 18
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    USC
    by 10 1/2
    145 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    USC
    (-10 1/2); Under

Idaho State @ New Mexico

Game 837-838

Dunkel Rating:
    Idaho State
    New Mexico
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    New Mexico
    by 21 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    New Mexico
    by 16
    147 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    New Mexico
    (-16); Under

South Dakota St @ California

Game 835-836

Dunkel Rating:
    South Dakota St
    California
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    California
    by 4 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    California
    by 12
    Dunkel Pick:
    South Dakota St
    (+12); Under

Portland St @ Arizona State

Game 833-834

Dunkel Rating:
    Portland St
    Arizona State
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Arizona State
    by 14 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Arizona State
    by 18
    149 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Portland St
    (+18); Over

Sacramento St @ Colorado

Game 831-832

Dunkel Rating:
    Sacramento St
    Colorado
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Colorado
    by 26 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Colorado
    by 22
    141 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Colorado
    (-22); Under

Western Illinois @ Kansas State

Game 829-830

Dunkel Rating:
    Western Illinois
    Kansas State
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Kansas State
    by 21 1/2
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Kansas State
    by 19 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Kansas State
    (-19 1/2); Under

SE Missouri St @ Illinois

Game 827-828

Dunkel Rating:
    SE Missouri St
    Illinois
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Illinois
    by 26
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Illinois
    by 23 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Illinois
    (-23 1/2); Under

Jacksonville St @ Tulsa

Game 825-826

Dunkel Rating:
    Jacksonville St
    Tulsa
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Tulsa
    by 21
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Tulsa
    by 13
    138 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    Tulsa
    (-13); Over

Southern Utah @ Valparaiso

Game 823-824

Dunkel Rating:
    Southern Utah
    Valparaiso
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    Valparaiso
    by 20
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Valparaiso
    by 23
    Dunkel Pick:
    Southern Utah
    (+23); Over

South Dakota @ Drake

Game 821-822
    November 11, 2016 @ 9:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
    South Dakota
    Drake
    Dunkel Team:
    Dunkel Line:
    Dunkel Total:
    South Dakota
    by 4
    Vegas Team:
    Vegas Line:
    Vegas Total:
    Drake
    by 5 1/2
    142 1/2
    Dunkel Pick:
    South Dakota
    (+5 1/2); Under

RX Local
    The 15 biggest surprises in the 2016-2017 college basketball rankings

On Tuesday, our FOX Sports partners over at Sports Illustrated gave college basketball fans a fantastic preseason treat: They ranked every Division I college basketball team, from No. 1 to 351. That’s right, everyone from (No. 1) Duke to (No. 351) Florida A&M made the list, giving college hoops fans plenty to distract them during those final few hours of the work day.

It is a fascinating read, and we encourage you to check it out here.

Because the rankings are based on computer projections, they vary quite a bit from the human polls that have been released this preseason.

So what are the biggest surprises in SI’s rankings, from overrated to underrated, and everything in between? Here are the 15 biggest surprises:

No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs

The Zags ranking isn’t drastically different from the human polls (No. 14 in the AP, No. 13 in the Coaches Poll), but more in line with where I believe Mark Few’s club should start the year.

Yes, Gonzaga lost first-round NBA Draft pick Domantas Sabonis, but with transfers Nigel Williams-Goss (Washington) and Jordan Mathews (Cal) they have of the best backcourts in college basketball, and by far the best in the WCC.

Gonzaga is still looking for the first Final Four appearance in program history, and this team might provide its best chance yet.

No. 11 Purdue Boilermakers

This is a “not good, not bad, just surprising” ranking, as the Boilermakers are ranked a bit higher here than in the human polls (they’re ranked No. 15 in both the AP and Coaches Polls). They are also the second highest-ranked Big Ten team, ahead of some surprising clubs like Indiana and Michigan State.

Still, this feels a tiny bit high for a club that lost second-round NBA Draft pick A.J. Hammons and still doesn’t have a ton of backcourt depth. We’ll find out just how good this team is early: It faces defending champion Villanova on Nov. 14.

No. 17 California Golden Bears

Cal, which isn’t ranked in either human poll, as the No. 17 team in the country? Yes, the Golden Bears return Ivan Rabb, but after losing Jaylen Brown to the NBA Draft (third overall pick) and Mathews to transfer, are they really a Top 20 team?

And what does it say about the Pac-12 that Cal is ranked 17th nationally according to SI, but is only the fourth-best team in its own conference, behind No. 4 Oregon, No. 10 Arizona and No. 16 UCLA?

No. 18 NC State Wolfpack

To quote the movie “Old School,” let me give a quick shout-out to SI and say, “You’re my boy, Blue!” After watching Dennis Smith Jr. at Adidas Nations this summer, I’ve been ranting for months that NC State is wildly underrated. This ranking finally justifies that I’ve been 100 percent correct this whole time (OK, maybe that’s a slight exaggeration).

But when you add Smith to fellow freshman Omer Yurtseven (who, as FOX Sports’ Evan Daniels reported will be suspended just nine games to start the year), this team has “deep NCAA Tournament run” potential written all over it.

No. 28 Michigan State Spartans

I’ve also been ranting for months that the Spartans are slightly overrated. Yes, a star-studded freshman class (led by McDonald’s All-Americans Miles Bridges and Josh Langford) is spectacular, but Tom Izzo and “coaching a bunch of high-profile freshmen” could mix about as well as oil and water these next few weeks.

This team has the chance to be really good by March, but I suspect will take a while to get going during the early part of the season. Therefore, this ranking seems much more accurate than the human polls, which both have the Spartans ranked in the Top 12.

No. 32 Rhode Island Rams

The human polls both have the Rams ranked in the mid-20s, which feels like the right spot for a team that returns a bunch of key pieces. That includes Hassan Martin, former five-star recruit Kuran Iverson, and E.C. Matthews, who led this team in scoring two years ago before an injury last season.

The No. 32 ranking feels just a bit too low.

No. 36 Maryland Terrapins

Meanwhile, this ranking feels just right. Yes, the Terps are ranked in the Top 25 in both human polls, but like a lot of you, I just don’t see it. Other than Melo Trimble, this team lost virtually every key piece off last year’s club and replaced them with a slew of inexperienced and untested players.

Barring a super-human effort from Trimble this year, this team feels like a fringe NCAA Tournament contender -- not a Top 25 team.

No. 39 Iowa State Cyclones

Monte Morris might be the best point guard in the country, Matt Thomas is one of the game’s best shooters, Naz Mitrou-Long is healthy, and the Big 12 is down.

This feels like a Top 20 team? What am I missing?

No. 43 Seton Hall Pirates

Yes, I know the Hall lost Isaiah Whitehead to the NBA, but it return its next three leading scorers in Khadeen Carrington, Desi Rodriguez and Angel Delgado, who combined for over 35 points and 17 rebounds per game last season. How many schools in the country return three starters -- especially the caliber of those three -- from a team coming off a major conference championship?

Not only are the Pirates vastly underrated here, they might be the most underrated team in the entire country.

No. 44 Florida State Seminoles

I know the ACC is loaded -- like crazy, wildly, unspeakably loaded. But freshman Jonathan Isaac is going to be a lottery pick next spring, Dwayne Bacon averaged nearly 16 points per game last year and Xavier Rathan-Mayes is one of the best veteran leaders in the country.

Add in the fact that Leonard Hamilton -- even after all these years -- remains one of the most underrated coaches in the sport, and this ranking feels surprisingly low.

No. 49 Pitt Panthers

And this one feels surprisingly high.

Any time you replace a pretty good coach (Jamie Dixon) with Kevin Stallings, I’m not buying whatever you’re selling. Sorry, Pitt fans, but this has “train wreck” written all over it (and not the good kind with Amy Schumer and LeBron James).

No. 52 Texas Tech Red Raiders

What Tubby Smith did at Texas Tech was borderline incredible, but what’s even more amazing is that I believe new coach Chris Beard can take it to the next level.

The Red Raiders return a pair of the Big 12’s most underrated players (forward Aaron Ross and Zach Smith). This is Beard’s third different job in three years, after coaching at Arkansas Little-Rock last year and DII Angelo State the year before.

The crazy part? Both those teams had school-record win totals in those two seasons with Beard. While a three-peat isn’t likely, this team can do major damage in the Big 12.

No. 63 Washington Huskies

I don’t trust Lorenzo Romar, but I do trust freshman Markelle Fultz. The McDonald’s All-American could very well be the No. 1 pick in next spring’s NBA Draft, and there’s little chance he lets the Huskies miss the NCAA Tournament.

This ranking is simply too low.

No. 90 TCU Horned Frogs

I trust Jamie Dixon to eventually get things turned around, but let’s not forget that this is a team that went just 12-21 last year and won only two games in Big 12 play.

The addition of Top 40 recruit Jaylen Fisher helps, but this team is still years away from competing. It’s hard to imagine that the Horned Frogs are better than over 250 teams in college basketball.

No. 136 Grand Canyon Antelopes

Admittedly, I’m a little biased towards GCU, after writing an extensive profile piece on the program last year.

At the same time, this is a school that finished second in the WAC -- in just its third year at the D1 level -- and returns several key pieces, including the preseason conference Player of the Year in Josh Braun.

Add in a recruiting class that includes former Cal commit Oscar Frayer, and this feels like one of the premiere mid-major programs in the country -- and far from the nation's 136th-best team.

RX Local
    The 25 best teams in college basketball this season

Sports Illustrated, a FOX Sports partner, unveiled its complete rankings of every team in college hoops this season from No. 351 to No. 1.

We've compiled the top 25 teams for you here.

Check out the full rankings of every team here.

1 Duke
    Offensive rank: 1

Defensive rank: 11

NCAA Tournament projection: 1 seed

2 Kansas
    Offensive rank: 8

Defensive rank: 3

3 Kentucky
    Offensive rank: 7

Defensive rank: 4

4 Oregon
    Offensive rank: 4

Defensive rank: 9

5 Villanova
    Offensive rank: 3

Defensive rank: 13

NCAA Tournament projection: 2 seed

6 North Carolina
    Offensive rank: 2

Defensive rank: 27

7 Virginia
    Offensive rank: 25

Defensive rank: 2

8 Wisconsin
    Offensive rank: 27

Defensive rank: 1

9 Gonzaga

Offensive rank: 14

Defensive rank: 16

NCAA Tournament projection: 3 seed

10 Arizona
    Offensive rank: 23

Defensive rank: 8

11 Purdue
    Offensive rank: 9

Defensive rank: 37

12 Xavier

Offensive rank: 19

Defensive rank: 24

13 Louisville
    Offensive rank: 49

Defensive rank: 5

NCAA Tournament projection: 4 seed

14 Syracuse

Offensive rank: 33

Defensive rank: 10

15 Indiana
    Offensive rank: 5

Defensive rank: 79

16 UCLA
    Offensive rank: 12

Defensive rank: 50

17 California
    Offensive rank: 53

Defensive rank: 14

NCAA Tournament projection: 5 seed

18 NC State

Offensive rank: 10

Defensive rank: 80

19 West Virginia
    Offensive rank: 52

Defensive rank: 15

20 Connecticut
    Offensive rank: 46

Defensive rank: 25

21 Creighton
    Offensive rank: 29

Defensive rank: 46

NCAA Tournament projection: 6 seed

22 Saint Mary's
    Offensive rank: 16

Defensive rank: 83

23 Michigan
    Offensive rank: 20

Defensive rank: 67

24 Baylor
    Offensive rank: 11

Defensive rank: 102

25 Texas
    Offensive rank: 45

Defensive rank: 31

NCAA Tournament projection: 7 seed

RX Local
    The most overrated and underrated teams in the first preseason college hoops poll

While America is engrossed in all sorts of sports this time of year (NFL, college football, MLB playoffs and even the NHL), it’s easy to forget is that we are just a few weeks away from the start of college hoops season. Frankly, it can’t come a moment too soon.

The latest reminder that the season is right around the corner came on Thursday, when the first USA Today/Coaches Poll was released. You can see the full list here, but to the surprise of no one, the pollsters got a few teams wrong. Duke at No. 1 seems on point, but it gets a little dicey from there.

Who’s overrated and who’s underrated? Here are 10 teams:

Overrated: No. 3 Villanova
    Call me crazy, but I don't understand understand what everyone sees in ‘Nova. Do I like the returning pieces (Josh Hart and Jalen Brunson) from last year’s championship team? Sure. But I also worry about the void in leadership after the departure of seniors Ryan Arcidiacono and Daniel Ochefu, and the lack of size up front with Ochefu’s departure and freshman Omari Spellman ruled ineligible for the season.

The Wildcats should fall somewhere in the eight to 10 range. But not top three in the country.

Underrated: No. 4 Kentucky
    There aren’t many teams that would have a legitimate gripe with being ranked only No. 4 in the country, but the Wildcats are undoubtedly one of them. Kentucky is stacked from top to bottom with no obvious, overwhelming weakness. The Wildcats have three star guards (Isaiah Briscoe, De’Aaron Fox and Malik Monk), shooting on the perimeter (Derek Willis) and -- unlike last year -- size down low (with freshman Bam Adebayo and sophomore Isaac Humphries). They also have the overall depth that the team sorely lacked in 2016.

A case could be made for the Wildcats at No. 1, and looking at their combination of skilled freshman and experienced veterans, they should be no worse than No. 2 in this poll.

Underrated: No. 5 Oregon
    The last time we saw the Ducks, they were making waves nationally both for beating up Duke in the Sweet 16 and then for hurting Coach K’s feelings in the postgame handshake line. The Ducks lost in the Elite Eight to Buddy Hield and Oklahoma, but the question must be asked: After winning the Pac-12 regular season and conference tournament titles, earning a No. 1 seed, advancing to the Elite Eight and returning four starters, couldn’t you make the case this is the No. 1 team in the country?

Yes, I know Dillon Brooks will miss the start of the season with a foot injury. But Oregon is a legitimate national championship contender.

Overrated: No. 9 Michigan State
    I’m a believer in Tom Izzo, but not in Izzo with this specific team. Not only did Michigan State lose three key seniors (including National Player of the Year Denzel Valentine), but it replaced them with a bunch of freshmen, a couple of whom believe they’re “one-and-done” guys.

Izzo is a brilliant coach, but he doesn’t always get along with guys who’ve been in his program for two or three years, let alone two or three months. Michigan State might figure things out by March. But the Spartans will struggle at the beginning of the season.

Underrated: No. 10 Wisconsin
    Now this is a Big Ten team I can get behind! The Badgers won 11 of their last 13 regular season games last season (including three against Top 10 teams), advanced to the Sweet 16 and return all five starters. I'm surprised Wisconsin isn't in the Top 5.

Overrated: No. 12 Indiana
    Here's how I’ve described the Hoosiers this offseason: Taking the individual pieces on this team and trying to put them together is like handing a five-star chef a strip of salmon, pasta, hamburger meat and a box of Lucky Charms and asking him to make a meal out of it. Individually, those food items are great (especially the Lucky Charms). Together, they don’t fit.

I like Thomas Bryant, James Blackmon, OG Anunoby and the rest of this roster as individual pieces; I just don’t know how they all fit together. Especially with Yogi Ferrell off to the pros.

Overrated: No. 14 Louisville
    At the Final Four last year, a buddy asked me who I thought would be the best teams in 2016-17 and I listed off the usual suspects (Duke, Kentucky, Oregon, Wisconsin). He stopped me and said "Wait, where’s Louisville?’ It was a question I didn’t totally understand, and eight months later, I’m still not.

Forget the news from the NCAA on Thursday and the possibility that the Cardinals could again choose to sit out the NCAA Tournament. Instead, let’s focus on the court, where Louisville lost its top top three scorers, its best interior post presence (by far) in Chinanu Onuaku. Does that sound like a Top 15 team in the country to you? Me neither.

Underrated: No. 20 UCLA
    Yes, UCLA missed the NCAA Tournament last year. But after spending some time around the Bruins this summer, I can tell you that this team has the talent to make a deep, deep NCAA Tournament run (the Bruins are “Final Four” good) -- and also the confidence.

Take one of the nation’s top recruiting classes -- led by McDonald’s All-Americans Lonzo Ball and T.J. Leaf -- and add it to an experienced core that includes the Pac-12’s leading returning scorer Isaac Hamilton, and there’s reason for so much optimism in Westwood.

Underrated: (Unranked) NC State
    I’m the last guy to heap praise upon Mark Gottfried, and there’s at least a 94 percent chance that I’ll regret writing this three months from now. But after spending time around freshman Dennis Smith Jr. this past summer, I was blown away by both his talent and demeanor.

I just don’t see any way this guy lets the Wolfpack fail, especially when you surround his with veterans like Maverick Rowan. Plus, most people believe fellow freshman superstar Omer Yurtseven eventually will be eligible. This feels like a Top 25 team to me.

RX Local
    10 impact transfers to watch for this college basketball season

Fresh start

Every year a new set of players emerge as stars in the college basketball realm, many of them transfers.

Taking the returning studs like Grayson Allen, Josh Hart and Monte Morris out of the equation, which transfer players will develop into basketballs biggest names this season? We give you 10 transfer players to watch.

Marcus Foster, Creighton
    Villanova and Xavier are getting a lot of love in the Big East conference and rightfully so, but after missing the NCAA tournament last season, the Creighton Bluejays look primed for a return.

Assuming that happens, Foster, a transfer from Kansas State, will be a big part of it. Foster averaged 15.5 points a game as a freshman and although there was a dip his sophomore season (12.5 PPG), he’s a major scoring threat. Throw him in the backcourt next to the returning Big East assist leader in Maurice Watson and Greg McDermott will have one of the best backcourts in the nation.

Austin Nichols, Virginia
    Coming out of high school, Nichols chose Memphis over Virginia. But after two years playing for his hometown college, Nichols decided he needed a change of scenery and left the Tigers for the Cavaliers.

Nichols brings legitimate size (6-9, 235 pounds), skill and shot blocking to Tony Bennett’s front line that just lost Anthony Gill and Mike Tobey. As a sophomore, Nichols averaged 13.3 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.4 blocks a game. Nichols replicated that scoring number during Virginia’s five-game trip to Spain in mid-August, as he led them with 13 points an outing.

Terry Larrier, UConn
    With Daniel Hamilton opting to go pro and Sterling Gibbs and Shonn Miller graduating, Kevin Ollie lost just over 37 points a game on his UConn team. The prime candidate to help make up for that type of production loss is Terry Larrier.

As a freshman at VCU, Larrier averaged 6.6 points a game and connected on 32 3-pointers. Larrier has good size and athleticism for a perimeter prospect and should help them in the shooting department. If the Huskies are going to compete for an American Athletic Conference title, Larrier will be a big part of it.

Eric Paschall, Villanova
    Coming off a national championship run, Villanova ranks in the top five in most college basketball polls and is hopeful to repeat. To raise another banner, Jay Wright will need production from Paschall, a transfer from Fordham that has three years of eligibility.

Villanova has talented forwards and plenty of scoring weapons, so don’t expect him to average 15.3 points a game like he did as a freshman, but he’ll have some big games this year and will certainly lead them in scoring from time to time.

Nigel Williams-Goss, Gonzaga
    After scoring 996 points and tossing out 217 assists in two seasons at Washington, Nigel Williams-Goss opted to seek a new home. Now at Gonzaga, Williams-Goss will be asked to produce and fill a couple of different roles for Mark Few’s team. The 6-3 guard is versatile and can facilitate, which is evident by his 5.9 assists a game as a sophomore in the Pac-12, but he’s also a more-than-capable scorer. The Bulldogs plan to use two primary ball handlers quite often and Williams-Goss should excel in that setting.

Jordan Mathews, Gonzaga
    After a very productive three seasons at California, Jordan Mathews opted to end his college career at Gonzaga. As mentioned above, the Bulldogs plan to play a variety of guards, plus they lost their top three scorers from last season, so Mathews is sure to be a big part of their attack.

Mathews averaged 13.6 points a sophomore and 13.5 as a junior and proved to be a major threat from 3-point range, averaging a combined 42.7-percent from there the last two seasons. He will surely help Few in the scoring department.

Cullen Neal, Ole Miss
    It’s tough to replace the SEC’s leading scorer, Stefan Moody, but adding New Mexico graduate transfer Cullen Neal was big for the Rebels. Neal, who averaged 12.3 points and 3.7 assists last season, is a tall lead guard that is being lauded by the Ole Miss staff for his high basketball IQ and ability to facilitate the offense. He’s certainly a capable scorer and a better shooter than his numbers from previous seasons indicate. If Ole Miss is going to make a run in the SEC, they’ll need a strong effort from Neal this season.

Katin Reinhardt, Marquette
    Steve Wojciechowski told FOX Sports that he has been impressed with Katin Reinhardt since he stepped on campus. That’s big for the Golden Eagles, as they are looking to replace Henry Ellenson’s 17 points a game. Although a different position, Reinhardt is wired to score and will certainly make up for some of those lost points. Reinhardt shot just under 40 percent from 3-point range the past two seasons and connected on 186 threes in his career, which includes stints at UNLV and USC. To go with his ability to shoot, Reinhardt is a confident scorer off the dribble.

Rodney Pryor, Georgetown
    After what would be classified as a tough season last year, Georgetown has upgraded its talent and — according to John Thompson III — athleticism. Part of that is the addition of graduate transfer Rodney Pryor.

A gifted scorer, Pryor gives the Hoyas a new look and a player that can fill it up. At Robert Morris, Pryor scored more than 1,000 points last year and went for 18 points and eight rebounds a game. His 3-point percentage varied the past two seasons (42.9 percent as a freshman and 29 percent as a sophomore), but he’s a threat as a shooter and should get plugged right in the lineup, as he’ll be a difference maker for the Hoyas.

Andrew White, Syracuse
    Jim Boeheim lost his top three scorers and nearly 44 points a game to graduation and the NBA Draft, so the longtime Syracuse head coach searched for immediate contributors in the offseason. While adding graduate transfer John Gillion was significant, reeling in Andrew White was even bigger.

White, who spent two years at Kansas before playing at Nebraska last season, gives Syracuse a legitimate shooting threat from distance and a proven scorer. Last year, White averaged 16.6 points and 5.9 rebounds, while shooting 41.2 percent from three on 211 attempts. White is expected to play a big role for the Orange.

RX Local
    10 impact freshmen to watch in college basketball

Who will be this year's Ben Simmons?

Last season Ben Simmons (pictured), Brandon Ingram and Jamal Murray took the basketball world by storm with eye-opening performances as freshmen in college basketball's biggest arenas.

While last year’s crop of freshman were certainly notable and a number will go on to star in the NBA, this year's incoming freshman class is arguably the best since 2007, which produced the likes of Michael Beasley, Derrick Rose, Eric Gordon and Kevin Love.

The 2016 crop is not only full of star power, but also plenty of depth. In fact, there are a handful of players that were ranked in the 20’s that would be top 10 prospects in a normal class.

With that said, putting together a list of the top freshmen isn’t easy, simply because there are so many quality candidates. Here is our top 10.

Josh Jackson, SF, Kansas
    Bill Self already had plenty of perimeter talent, but landing Josh Jackson, the nation’s top recruit in 2017, gives the Jayhawks legitimate star power on the wing. Known for his competitive nature, Jackson plays with intensity and will be one of college basketball's best all-around athletes. His potential as a wing defender is elite, but his passing and ability to make plays in transition is special. Now Jackson isn’t a shooter, but he’ll contribute in just about every other way. Kansas fans should enjoy him while they have him, as he’s projected as a top three pick in the 2017 NBA Draft.

Markelle Fultz, PG, Washington
    As a freshman and sophomore in high school, Fultz wasn’t good enough to make Hyattsville (Md.) DeMatha’s varsity team. Now, according to a host of NBA sources, the 6-foot-5 versatile guard is emerging as a potential top pick in the draft. But first, Fultz will have to prove himself in college and he’ll have plenty of opportunity to do so at Washington. The physical gifts are there, as he has good size for the point guard spot, impressive athleticism and a remarkable ability to change speeds. Fultz is still learning the position, but his vision and passing are notable. He’s also equipped to score in a variety of ways and his jump shot has progressed over the years. Fultz has a chance to be an All-American in what will likely be his only year in college.

Jayson Tatum, SF, Duke

Grayson Allen and even fellow incoming recruit Harry Giles seem to be getting more attention than Tatum in the preseason. But don’t be surprised if Tatum, a 6-foot-8 wing, pushes Allen as the Blue Devils' top scorer this season. Scoring comes easy to the St. Louis native, and his versatility in that department sets him apart from his peers. From pull-up jumpers to advanced moves from the mid-post, Tatum has an advanced arsenal and he’s equipped to score in a variety of ways. Tatum will be one of college basketball’s best all-around scorers.

Malik Monk, SG, Kentucky
    The early returns on Monk’s summer and first practices at Kentucky are that he’s surpassing expectations. Monk will be called upon to score, and that’s what he does best. Athletically, he’s beyond gifted and Big Blue Nation will quickly fall in love with his highlight-reel plays at the rim due to his 42-inch vertical. Where he’s surprised the Kentucky staff is with his shooting, which was fairly streaky in high school. If it indeed is improved, look for Monk to lead the Cats in scoring.

Jonathan Isaac, PF, Florida State[/B]
    His numbers won’t be as gaudy as some freshman, but his impact will be significant. He’ll push for a double-double and will make some wow plays in the process. One FSU source said he’s pushing 6-foot-11, 225 pounds. For a prospect that is versatile enough to handle the ball, shoot jumpers from distance and play on the wing, that’s absurd to think about. Not to mention as a junior in high school, Isaac stood just 6-foot-7. Now, Isaac is able to touch the backboard on his tiptoes. Between sophomore wing Dwayne Bacon and Isaac, Leonard Hamilton has at least a pair of future NBA players.

Harry Giles, PF, Duke
    When he was healthy, Giles was arguably the best player in the 2017 recruiting class, but he tore both ACL’s during high school and recently had a knee surgery that has him sidelined until November 15. So there are concerns about his durability. But one thing is clear — when Giles is 100 percent, he’s a dominant force in the paint. At 6-foot-10, Giles was arguably the best rebounder in the 2017 class, but he was also a versatile scoring threat that had the ability to make plays on the block, score facing the rim or knock down jump shots. Giles won three Gold Medals with USA Basketball and assuming he gets back to full strength, will be a big part of Duke’s potential 2017 run.

Lonzo Ball, PG, UCLA

As a senior, Lonzo Ball was the best passer in high school basketball. That quality will translate to college, and with the amount of scorers on UCLA’s roster, expect his assist number to be high. One source in the program even thinks he could push for double-digit assists a game. That seems a bit high, but the point remains that Ball has exceptional vision and pinpoint passing. Throw in impressive size (6-foot-6), length, quickness and instincts and Ball will rank as one of the most impactful freshmen in the country.

Dennis Smith, PG, NC State
    Due to tearing his left ACL in August of 2015 at adidas Nations, Dennis Smith sat out his entire senior season and enrolled at NC State this past December. If he had played he could have finished much higher than his No. 10 ranking. Smith returned to adidas Nations exactly a year later and NBA scouts were buzzing about his game. Smith will step right in for Cat Barber at NC State, and the transition should be seamless. Smith has remarkable athleticism and a very quick first step. Look for Smith and the Pack to play fast, which plays right into Smith’s strengths.

De'Aaron Fox, PG, Kentucky

John Calipari has had his fair share of gifted point guards. From Derrick Rose to John Wall to Tyler Ulis, he’s continuously had one of the best lead guards in college basketball. That shouldn’t be any different this year. Fox has all the tools to be an elite point guard, and NBA executives left the Kentucky combine this past weekend raving about his physical gifts. Fox has a lightning-quick first step and is an extremely impressive athlete, especially considering he’s a point guard. Fox brings a good blend of facilitating and scoring to the position. He’s also tracking as a potentially elite on-the-ball defender. NBAE via

Edrice Adebayo, C, Kentucky
    It seems like Calipari always rolls out an athletic and imposing post player. This year that guy is Adebayo. At Kentucky’s NBA combine, he recorded a 39.5-inch vertical, which is ridiculous considering he was measured at 6-foot-10. Adebayo runs the floor well, plays with impressive energy and seems to enjoy physical play. Look for Adebayo to lead the Cats in rebounding and likely dunks as well. Although not known as a skill guy, Adebayo has developed a good mid-range jump shot and he should be a threat to make shots from the mid-post.

RX Local
    Las Vegas releases updated 2017 college basketball championship odds

As crazy it sounds, college hoops season is right around the corner, with virtually every team in the country starting practice this past weekend. And while there’s still quite a bit of basketball to be played between now and March, it’s never too early to start talking contenders. And that’s exactly what happened on Thursday, when Bovada released its most updated title odds for the 2017 national championship. The odds look quite a bit different since they were first released following the Final Four in April --- here are this year’s favorites.

Duke Blue Devils, 4-1 (opened at 9-2)
    After winning a national championship two years ago starting three freshmen, Mike Krzyzewski has doubled down, adding four McDonald’s All-Americans to a veteran cast that includes Grayson Allen and Amile Jefferson. Even with one of those freshmen stars, Harry Giles, out for a short time with injury, the Blue Devils are still the overwhelming favorites to win the title.

Kentucky Wildcats, 15-2 (opened at 6-1)
    After failing to make the second weekend of the NCAA Tournament for just the second time since arriving at Kentucky last year, John Calipari reloaded with a recruiting class that featured five McDonald’s All-Americans. Add those names to returnees Isaiah Briscoe, Derek Willis, Isaac Humphries and others, and it’s easy to see why the Wildcats are once again one of a handful of favorites to cut down the nets next spring in Phoenix.

Kansas Jayhawks, 10-1 (opened at 10-1)
    Bill Self has won a staggering 12 straight Big 12 titles, but has been to just one Final Four since winning it all in 2008. This year, though, the Jayhawks could get back to the promised land and more, by adding superstar freshman Josh Jackson with veterans Frank Mason, Devonte Graham and Carlton Bragg.

Villanova Wildcats, 10-1 (opened at 8-1)
    The defending national champions return a bunch of key pieces from last year’s team, including leading scorer Josh Hart and the hero of the championship game, Kris Jenkins. The question: Can they replace the leadership -- and talent -- of departed seniors Ryan Arcidiacono and Daniel Ochefu, who graduated last spring?

Arizona Wildcats, 14-1 (opened at 22-1)
    After making two straight Elite Eight’s, 2016 was a bit of a down year for Sean Miller’s club, which was bounced in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. But to Miller’s credit, he’s reloaded, adding a freshman class that could feature three legitimate superstars (Kobi Simmons, Rawle Alkins and Finnish born Lauri Markkanen) to an experienced group that includes guard Allonzo Trier.

Michigan State Spartans, 16 -1 (opened at 12-1)

Tom Izzo lost a ton of experience (including All-American Denzel Valentine) but replaces it with a talented freshman class led by superstar Miles Bridges. It wouldn’t surprise anyone to see Izzo advance to his eighth Final Four -- and maybe win his second title -- this spring.

North Carolina Tar Heels, 16-1 (opened at 12-1)
    The Tar Heels fell just short of a national championship last spring, but could get back to the title game -- and potentially win it -- thanks to a veteran group of returnees, including guard Joel Berry and forward Justin Jackson. Also don’t sleep on a solid freshman class led by big man Tony Bradley.

Oregon Ducks, 16-1 (opened at 20-1)
    Considering that the Ducks won the Pac-12, went to the Elite Eight, and return most of the key pieces off last year’s team, it’s a bit surprising to see their odds so low. Assuming Dillon Brooks is healthy (after an offseason foot injury), Oregon might be the best bet on the board.

Wisconsin Badgers, 16-1 (opened at 25-1)
    The Badgers took a big leap up the board since April, thanks to the return of five starters off a team that made the Sweet 16. Overall, no one closed out the season hotter than Wisconsin, who won 11 of its final 13 regular season games.

Indiana Hoosiers, 25-1 (opened at 20-1)
    Despite returning center Thomas Bryant and forward O.G. Anunoby (both of whom could have declared for the draft), the Hoosiers’ odds have slipped since the end of the season. Could the odds makers in Vegas be worried about the impact that senior guard Yogi Ferrell’s departure will have on this team this year?

Louisville Cardinals, 25-1 (opened at 10-1)

Although Rick Pitino’s club brings back a solid group of returnees from last year’s team, their odds have tumbled since April. Are bettors worried about possible looming NCAA sanctions -- or the impact they could have on this team -- heading into the season?

Syracuse Orange, 25-1 (opened at 50-1)
    Yes, the Orange surprisingly lost Malachi Richardson to the draft, but gained transfer Andrew White from Nebraska. White and Tyler Lydon will make a powerful one-two punch for Syracuse. Add in returnees like Tyler Roberson and freshman Tyus Battle, and it’s easy to see why their odds have improved so rapidly over the past few weeks.

Virginia Cavaliers, 25-1 (opened at 20-1)
    The Cavaliers lost Malcolm Brodgon and Anthony Gill, but should stay in the mix for both the ACC title and potentially the national title thanks to guard London Perrantes and transfer Austin Nichols.

Here are some other longshots worth monitoring: UConn Huskies, (40-1)
    After winning titles led by star guards Kemba Walker (2011) and Shabazz Napier (2014), could the Huskies have the “next” guy in guard Jalen Adams. Add him in with freshmen Alterique Gilbert and seniors Amida Brimah and Rodney Purvis, and the Huskies have one of the most balanced teams in college basketball.

UCLA Bruins (50-1)
    Yes, the Bruins missed the tournament last year, and no it might not matter. They add last year’s Naismith High School Player of the Year Lonzo Ball to a veteran core that includes Thomas Welsh, Isaac Hamilton and Bryce Alford.

Gonzaga Bulldogs (66-1)
    The Zags are always contenders and could finally break through this year with transfers Jordan Matthews (Cal) and Nigel Williams-Goss leading the way.

RX Local
    Five college basketball recruiting storylines to watch this fall

The future is now

College coaches will begin to see their hard work on the recruiting trail come to fruition when the initial men’s basketball signing period begins on Nov. 9.

That’s when some of the nation’s best recruits will sign Letters of Intent and formally declare where they will play college basketball. But before they can put the pen to paper, many prospects will conduct in-home visits and travel to potential schools for official visits.

The signing period is a little more than six weeks from today, what are the biggest storylines leading up to the big day?

Duke, Kentucky or a newcomer?

For five straight years from 2009-2013, Kentucky secured the nation’s best recruiting class, according to Scout.com. Then Duke, who was already recruiting at a high level, ramped up its efforts and the two have battled for the top spot in the recruiting class rankings for the last three years, with Duke getting the nod in 2014 and 2016. Between the two, they’ve reeled in 36 five-star recruits in five years. So based on history, despite neither being ranked in the top 25 at the moment in the 2017 recruiting class rankings, the Wildcats and Blue Devils will wind up at or toward the top of the final class rankings. Kentucky is currently involved with eight prospects in the top 25, while Duke is in the mix with five.

At this stage, Auburn holds the top spot with commitments from three of Scout’s top 41 recruits. While the Tigers will likely finish in the top five, they probably won’t sit atop the list in April. To go with Duke and Kentucky — who will get at least two, likely three, or more five-stars each — also look for Arizona to contend for the top spot. They already have a commitment from the best player in the country — DeAndre Ayton — and are the strongly involved with five-star recruits Lonnie Walker, Hamidou Diallo, Brian Bowen, Jarred Vanderbilt and others.

Can Auburn & Western Kentucky keep this up?

Arguably the biggest storyline to come out of the spring and summer surrounds Auburn and Western Kentucky. Yes, the Tigers and Hilltoppers are making waves on the recruiting trail.

Auburn is currently ranked No. 1 in the 2017 class rankings with pledges from five-star center Austin Wiley and four-stars Davion Mitchell and Chuma Okeke. But they aren’t done, as they are strongly pursuing four-star Garrison Brooks and three-star Herb Jones. The Tigers' recent success isn’t exclusive to the 2017 class. Bruce Pearl (pictured) also picked up fall pledges from the No. 11 player in 2018, E.J. Montgomery, and four-star 2019 recruit Jared Jones. Auburn is hot on the recruiting trail and doesn’t appear to be slowing down. They’ll be just OK on the court this season, but they are moving in the right direction and quickly.

When Rick Stansbury was hired as the head coach at Western Kentucky, expectations were that he would have success on the recruiting trail. But no one would expect this type of success. The Hilltoppers have completely flipped their roster, adding three graduate transfers and a junior transfer in Lamonte Bearden, who could be the best point guard in Conference USA next year. In the high school ranks, they’ve pulled the nation’s No. 6 overall player, Mitchell Robinson, a top 50 prospect, and have a class that currently ranks No. 5 nationally. Believe it or not, the Hilltoppers are top-20 all-time in wins in college basketball, and with Stansbury at the helm, they’ll move up that list.

Will Duke close on a five-star package deal?
    The last time Duke secured a “package deal” from a pair of five-star prospects, they went on to win the 2015 national championship. I’m of course referring to Jahlil Okafor and Tyus Jones. This time, Duke has its eyes set on Wendell Carter (pictured), Scout’s No. 4 overall prospect, and Gary Trent Jr., the son of former NBA standout Gary Trent Sr.

The two have publicly said they are interested in a package deal and Trent confirmed on Thursday what the two have been discussing. What’s the draw? “Just wanting the best chance to win a national championship,” Trent said. Trent and Carter are quite familiar with each other through USA Basketball, where they have won a pair of gold medals. Trent has a list of three, while Carter is currently listing four. The only common school is Duke and the Blue Devils are the heavy front-runner to land the duo in the early period.

Pro or college?

This is probably more of a topic for the late signing period, but with Thon Maker and Terrance Ferguson opting to pursue professional options last year, rather than go to college, the talk of prospects skipping college and going similar routes is running rampant in the recruiting world. The names that always jump to the top of the conversation are DeAndre Ayton, Trevon Duval and Hamidou Diallo (pictured).

Ayton has said on multiple occasions that he doesn’t have a desire to go overseas and intends to play for Wildcats. Duval, who is the No. 3 overall recruit and top point guard, is a supreme talent with ridiculous physical gifts. He’s bounced around high schools and has now landed at Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy. Not much is known about his recruitment, but he took an unofficial visit to Kansas this past weekend.

Then there’s Diallo, who has a different set of circumstances. Diallo, 18, told FOX Sports he graduated from Putnam (Conn.) Science Academy last May. He’s now doing a post-graduate season at PSA, which means by the time the NBA Draft rolls around, he’ll be a year removed from his high school graduating class. NBA sources are well aware of Diallo’s status and have told FOX Sports they plan to evaluate him during his high school season.

Announce or wait?

While a strong majority of prospects usually make a commitment prior to November and then sign during the initial period, there are always holdouts. Last year 17 of Scout.com’s top 100 opted to wait. This year things are tracking similarly. Fifty-five of the top 100 prospects have already made their college decisions and there will likely be a number of others to make their choices prior to or during the first signing period, which runs from Nov. 9-16.

The interesting part of the available recruits is there are a considerable amount of top-tier prospects still available. Nineteen of the top 25 remain uncommitted. The players that I expect to make a decision during the early period are Wendell Carter, Troy Brown, Gary Trent, Nick Richards and Lonnie Walker. The ones that will likely wait are Mohamed Bamba, Trevon Duval (pictured), Kevin Knox, Collin Sexton, Hamidou Diallo, Billy Preston, Brian Bowen, Trae Young and Quade Green. Then there’s Brandon McCoy, P.J. Washington, Jarred Vanderbilt and M.J. Walker, who are wildcards and could go either way.

This could be a fun November, as a number of the top-tier players are getting recruited by the same schools, so once one domino falls, others could quickly follow.

RX Local
    ok that's all the information i could find.....if i find more i'll post them

good luck this hoop season........hope all this information helps you all.

RX Local
    FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11

GAME TIME(ET) PICK UNITS

JMU at ODU 07:00 PM

JMU +4.0

LAS at TEM 07:00 PM

LAS -2.0

INST at NIU 07:00 PM

NIU -6.0

ARIZ at MSU 07:00 PM

ARIZ +1.0*****

O 143.5 *****

UGA at CLEM 07:00 PM

UGA +4.5 *****

CHAT at TENN 07:00 PM

CHAT +3.5 *****

O 151.0 *****

TNST at UCD 07:30 PM

TNST -4.5

BALL at SLU 08:00 PM

BALL -4.0 *****

IPFW at ARK 08:00 PM

IPFW +15.0

IND at KU 09:00 PM

KU -6.0 *****

O 153.0 *****

CP at PEPP 10:00 PM

PEPP -8.0

USU at UCI 10:00 PM

USU +4.5

SDST at CAL 10:00 PM

CAL -12.0 *****

NEV at SMC 11:00 PM

SMC -11.5

UIC at SF 11:00 PM

SF -5.0

USD at SDSU 11:00 PM

SDSU -19.0

MONT at USC 11:00 PM

MONT +11.5

SIUE at HAW 11:59 PM

SIUE +10.0 *****

CNOTES,really nice info you provide here and i for one appreciates it,...really nice job,...good luck this hoops season
    Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.

RX Local
    Thanks Keyman.............am glad someone is using this information.....good luck to you.....

RX Local
    Top 25 Capsules
    November 12, 2016

DURHAM, N.C. (AP) Grayson Allen scored 16 points and No. 1 Duke opened its season by routing Marist 94-49 on Friday night.

Freshman Frank Jackson had 18 points in his debut with the Blue Devils while Luke Kennard added 16 points.

Duke shot 44 percent and had an easy time against the Red Foxes despite playing without three big men from a freshman class widely considered the nation's best.

Chase Jeter finished with 11 points in his first career start and Matt Jones also had 11 for Duke, which pushed its lead into double figures for good before Marist managed its first defensive stop.

Khallid Hart had 13 points to lead Marist, which was just 3 of 25 from 3-point range.

---

No. 2 KENTUCKY 87, STEPHEN F. AUSTIN 64

LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) - Isaiah Briscoe scored 17 points and Derek Willis added 15 in Kentucky's season-opener.

Briscoe and Willis combined to make 11 of 18 from the field while their experience offset the newcomers' early shooting troubles. Seven-foot sophomore Isaac Humphries had nine and eight rebounds) filled a big inside void with 6-10 freshman Bam Adebayo (five points) hampered by foul trouble.

Isaiah Traylor scored 15 points and Leon Gilmore III had 12 for Stephen F. Austin, which lost the debut of coach Kyle Keller.

---

No. 11 INDIANA 103, No. 3 KANSAS 99, OT

HONOLULU (AP) - James Blackmon, Jr. scored 22 of his 26 points after halftime to lift Indiana in the Armed Forces Classic.

The Hoosiers had five players score in double figures with Thomas Bryant notching a double-double with 19 points and 10 rebounds. Curtis Jones had 15 points, OG Anunoby had 13 and Robert Johnson added 10.

Indiana trailed by as many as nine points, but shot 50 percent (14 of 28) in the second half which ended in an 87-87 tie.

Blackmon was 4 of 8 from behind the 3-point line and the Hoosiers were 15 of 31 from beyond the arc. Juwan Morgan had 10 rebounds for the Hoosiers.

Frank Mason III led the Jayhawks with 30 points and nine assists.

No. 4 VILLANOVA 88, LAFAYETTE 48

VILLANOVA, Pa. (AP) - Jalen Brunson scored 17 points and Kris Jenkins had 16 as Villanova opened defense of its national championship.

Jenkins opened his season the same way he ended the last one - with a 3-pointer. Jenkins hit a buzzer-beating 3 in the title game to lift the Wildcats to a 77-74 win over North Carolina. With a national championship banner hanging in the rafters, Jenkins scored Villanova's first basket of the season on a 3-pointer.

Jenkins scored 13 points in the first half and the Wildcats stormed to a 49-17 lead.

Nick Lindner led the Leopards with 10 points.

---

No. 5 OREGON 91, ARMY 77

EUGENE, Ore. (AP) - Tyler Dorsey scored 21 points and freshman Payton Pritchard added 15 for Oregon.

After leading by 20 points in the first half, the Ducks allowed the Cadets to close within nine three times before pulling away late on free throws. Oregon finished 28 of 34 at the line.

Jordan Bell and Chris Boucher each had 14 points and eight rebounds for the Ducks, who struggled offensively with preseason All-America Dillon Brooks still sidelined following offseason foot surgery.

Kennedy Edwards led Army with 17 points.

---

No. 6 NORTH CAROLINA 95, TULANE 75

NEW ORLEANS (AP) - Justin Jackson scored a career-high 27 points and No. 6 North Carolina never trailed.

Joel Berry II had a career-high 23 points, Isaiah Hicks scored 16, and Kennedy Meeks grabbed 15 rebounds - including seven on the offensive end - for the Tar Heels, who led by as many as 21 points.

The game marked the college coaching debut for former NBA player and coach Mike Dunleavy.

Cameron Reynolds scored a career-high 21 points for Tulane, hitting five of six from 3-point range.

---

No. 7 XAVIER 84, LEHIGH 81

CINCINNATI (AP) - Trevon Bluiett scored a career-high 25 points and led a second-half surge for Xavier.

Edmond Sumner set a career high with 24 points as Xavier - playing with the highest preseason ranking in school history - rallied after letting a double-digit lead slip away. Lehigh got the ball back with 17.7 seconds left on Sumner's offensive foul and missed two 3-point shots.

Tim Kempton, the Patriot League's two-time player of the year, scored 25 points for the Mountain Hawks.

---

No. 8 VIRGINIA 76, UNC GREENSBORO 51

GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) - Marial Shayok scored 15 points and Virginia used a 22-0 run to take control.

Darius Thompson added 12 points for the Cavaliers, who shot 52 percent from the field and made 8 of 16 3-point attempts. Meanwhile the defense - the bedrock of Tony Bennett's program - held the Spartans scoreless for more than 11 minutes spanning halftime as the game turned into a methodical rout.

Francis Alonso scored 14 points for UNCG.

---

No. 9 WISCONSIN 79, CENT. ARKANSAS 47

MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Bronson Koenig had 16 points and Nigel Hayes scored 10 of his 14 in the second half for Wisconsin.

The Badgers were never seriously threatened after building a 20-point lead with 15:46 left following an 8-0 run. Hayes did all the scoring with two 3s and a layup.

Central Arkansas shot 28 percent (15 of 52) from the field and was led by Derreck Brooks' 12 points and eight rebounds.

---

No. 10 ARIZONA 65, No. 12 MICHIGAN ST. 63

HONOLULU (AP) - Kadeem Allen took the ball the length of the court and scored with 1.3 seconds left for Arizona in the Armed Forces Classic.

Kobi Simmons led the Wildcats with 18 points while Lauri Markkanen scored 13 points and grabbed six rebounds. Allen finished with 10 points.

The Wildcats won despite playing without guard Allonzo Trier, who is out for unspecified reasons. Trier was Arizona's third-leading scorer last season at 14.8 points per game.

Michigan State freshman Miles Bridges wowed the crowd with some impressive dunks and he finished with 21 points and seven rebounds.

---

No. 13 LOUISVILLE 78, EVANSVILLE 47

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - Jaylen Johnson had 17 points and 14 rebounds while Donovan Mitchell added 15 points and five rebounds to lead Louisville.

Mangok Mathiang added 11 points and eight rebounds as the Cardinals played 14 players with 10 scoring. The Cardinals stared slow but got rolling late in the first half, holding the Purple Aces without a field goal over the last 9:05 of the half to take a 43-27 halftime lead.

Senior Jaylon Brown led the Aces with 19 points.

---

No. 14 GONZAGA 92, UTAH VALLEY 69

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) - Silas Melson scored 17 points and Jordan Mathews had 16 for Gonzaga.

Nigel Williams-Goss added 14 points for Gonzaga.

Conner Toolson scored 19 points and Kenneth Ogbe added 13 for Utah Valley.

Gonzaga outshot the Wolverines 52 percent to 36 percent and dominated the rebounding 52-30.

---

No. 15 PURDUE 109, McNEESE ST. 65

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (AP) - Caleb Swanigan had 23 points and 20 rebounds, and Vince Edwards added 19 points and 11 rebounds for Purdue.

The Cowboys led 19-14 with 10:16 remaining in the first half when Swanigan and Edwards fueled a 22-3 run that turned a five-point deficit into a 36-22 lead.

Seven-foot-2 center Isaac Haas finished with 22 points and six rebounds for Purdue.

Richard Laku scored 16 points for McNeese State.

---

No. 16 UCLA 119, PACIFIC 80

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Bryce Alford scored 30 points and led a 3-point barrage with six of the Bruins' school-record 18.

Four starters scored in double figures for UCLA, including highly touted freshmen Lonzo Ball and T.J. Leaf. Ball finished with 19 points and 11 assists, while Leaf had 22 points and a game-high 15 rebounds in their college debuts.

Aaron Holiday added 18 points, including four 3-pointers, and Isaac Hamilton had 17 points in UCLA's run-and-gun offense.

Pacific was led by T.J. Wallace with 21 points. Former NBA player Damon Stoudamire lost his college coaching debut.

---

No. 17 SAINT MARY'S 81, NEVADA 63

MORAGA, Calif. (AP) - Jock Landale scored a career-high 33 points to go with nine rebounds to lead Saint Mary's.

Landale, a 6-foot-11 Australian center, shot 15 for 20 from the field.

Marcus Marshall had 25 points while D.J. Fenner scored six straight Nevada points late in the first half and finished with 12.

---

WAGNER 67, No. 18 UCONN. 58

STORRS, Conn. (AP) - Mike Aaman and Romone Saunders scored 15 points each to lead Wagner to the upset.

Corey Henson added 10 points for the Seahawks, who handed the Huskies their first loss in a home opener on campus. UConn came in 27-0 in such games.

Transfer Terry Larrier had 19 points and freshman Alterique Gilbert had 14 to lead the Huskies.

---

No. 19 SYRACUSE 83, COLGATE 55

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) - Tyler Roberson scored 18 points, fifth-year transfers Andrew White and John Gillon had 17 and 13, respectively, for Syracuse.

Frank Howard added 11 points and a career-high nine assists for Syracuse, which shot 55 percent from the field.

Malcolm Regisford led Colgate with 10 points.

---

No. 20 WEST VIRGINIA 87, MOUNT ST. MARY'S 59

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) - Nathan Adrian scored 13 points to lead West Virginia which cruised to its fourth straight season-opening victory.

Freshman Sagaba Konate finished with 11 points and six rebounds during his 12 minutes on the court for West Virginia.

Greg Alexander led Mount St. Mary's with 15 points.

---

No. 21 Texas 78, INCARNATE WORD 73

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Kendal Yancy made two late free throws, then followed with a tough layup in the final minute for Texas.

Texas led by 16 points early in the second half before Incarnate Word rallied to lead 67-66 on Sam Burmeister's 3-pointer with 2:30 to play.

Yancy got to the line for the lead, then made it 70-67 with a twisting layup around two defenders with 49 seconds left. He finished with 19 points.

Freshman Jarrett Allen added 16 points and 12 rebounds for Texas.

Shawn Johnson scored 24 points for Incarnate Word.

---

No. 22 CREIGHTON 89, UMKC 82

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - Marcus Foster scored 19 points and Maurice Watson Jr. added 17 for Creighton, which withstood UMKC's late run.

The Bluejays led by double digits less than 4 minutes in and by 28 midway through the second half. The Kangaroos cut that lead to single digits before Creighton secured its 19th win in the past 20 season openers.

Martez Harrison had 15 of his 17 points in the second half for the Kangaroos.

---

No. 23 RHODE ISLAND 84, DARTMOUTH 60

KINGSTON, R.I. (AP) - E.C. Matthews scored 21 points while Hassan Martin and Jared Terrell added 12 points each for Rhode Island.

Matthews missed all but the first 10 minutes of last season because of a torn ACL in his right knee.

Evan Boudreax scored 14 points for the Big Green.

---

No. 24 IOWA ST. 113, SAVANNAH ST. 71

AMES, Iowa (AP) - Monte Morris had his seventh career double-double with 21 points and 11 assists for Iowa State.

Naz Mitrou-Long had 18 points with 10 rebounds and seven assists in his debut following a redshirt season for the Cyclones, who won their opener for the 19th year in a row.

Joshua Young had 12 points to lead Savannah State.

---

No. 25 MARYLAND 62, AMERICAN 56

COLLEGE PARK, Md. (AP) - Melo Trimble scored 22 points and freshman Anthony Cowan added 12 for Maryland.

American led 47-43 with 7:34 remaining before Maryland finally played to form. Trimble - the lone returning starter - made two baskets in the lane to spark a 7-0 run.

Mark Gasperini scored 14 points for the Eagles.

RX Local
    Saturday’s six-pack

— Arizona 65, Michigan State 63— Wildcats were down 17-2 at start of the game.

— Temple 97, LaSalle 92 OT— Interesting crosstown rivalry game in Philly.

— 76ers 109, Pacers 105 OT— Sixers are last NBA team to win a game this year.

— Indiana 103, Kansas 99 OT— The national title game should be half as good a game as this one.
    — Texas 78, I
    ncarnate Word 73— Is CIW a sleeper in Southland Conference?

— Notable upsets Friday:

Nicholls State 79, Boston College 73
    Wagner 67, UConn 58
    Albany 87, Penn State 81
    Chattanooga 82, Tennessee 69

Saturday’s List of 13: Doing some thinking out loud……..

13) Once they get rolling later on this season and they will if they stay healthy, Golden State games will be unwatchable on League Pass, because they’re going to kill a lot of teams. If a game is 70-42 at the half, I ain’t watching the second half

On the other hand, the Lakers have become fun to watch with Luke Walton coaching in the post-Kobe era. Players seem to be enjoying the freedom to play that Walton has given them.

12) Steph Curry went 0-10 behind the arc against the Lakers last week, then 13-17 in his next game, setting the NBA record for most 3’s in a game. In next two games since then, Curry is 11-21 so a 3-game stretch of 24-38 on 3-pointers isn’t too bad.

11) There is a commercial on TV where the football coach at Dartmouth has these motorized dummies that move around the field- the team uses them to practice tackling, rather than tackling teammates and risking injuries.

Utah 49, Arizona State 26– Someone at Arizona State needs to buy about ten of those dummies, because they’re a horrible defensive team. Awful.

10) There was a conversation during the T’wolves-Nets game Tuesday night, where Nets announcers were talking about how coach Kenny Atkinson has to tell players what is a good shot for them and what isn’t. It varies, obviously, from player to player.

You would think by the time a guy gets to the NBA he would know what a good shot is, but kids are so young now when they become pros that they haven’t been coached enough to know.

9) Minnesota star Karl-Anthony Towns doesn’t turn 21 until next week; he is really good. Timberwolves have several good, young players and are lot of fun to watch.

8) Election Day is a dry day in Kentucky; can’t buy alcohol.

7) Theo Epstein’s first job in baseball was as an intern with the Orioles; the man who hired him? Calvin Hill, a fellow Yale alum and a great running back in the NFL- he is also Grant Hill’s dad and back then had a job in the Orioles’ front office.

6) In case you were wondering, New Jersey is the most densely populated state in the country.

5) No offense to anyone, but if I want to go out to eat for pancakes, I ain’t going to Burger King. Simple as that.

4) From 2012-15, Eastern Michigan’s football team was 7-41, and some connected to the school wanted to drop football. This year, the Eagles are 6-4 and bowl eligible- their only other appearance in a bowl game was back in 1987. Good for them.

3) What do the Cleveland Browns’ defensive coaches do during halftime? Over their last six games, in opponents’ first drive of the second half, they’ve run 45 plays for 437 yards and six TDs. No bueno.

2) Red flag for the Seahawks; they haven’t scored a second half TD in their last three games.

1) Sacramento Kings’ new arena is totally solar-powered, the first one ever, but shouldn’t the first solar-powered arena have been the ones the (Phoenix) Suns play in? I’m asking for a friend.