I am amazed at how many sheep are controlled by mainstream media

Search

FreeRyanFerguson.com
Tokens
I don't usually waste time watching MSNBC and CNN, but I've been watching tonight. I cannot believe how they keep shaming America for supporting Trump, and making it all about racism and sexism, which is 2% of Trump supporters. I knew they were just propaganda machines, but I didn't know it was a fucking SNL skit every show. It's a cast of actors putting on a play, and nothing more. No wonder the sheep are rioting, after being fueled by this nonsense everyday. Lawrence O'Donnell had a guest on tonight that compared the coming times to the 1970's Soviet Union.

Trump supporters are largely people that saw a broken economic system that needed major reform on taxes and fiscal policy. We know that if Hillary had been elected, nothing would have changed. The 20 trillion debt would be 30 when she left office, there would be nothing done to make doing business in America attractive, and nobody on MSNBC would ever talk about the deep trouble we are in. I feel sorry for these hopeless sheep that are having their minds controlled by these clowns. It's so ironic that the social issues are all they care about, yet all they do is spew hate and judgment about people they don't know or understand. They are so out of touch with reality.

Keep protesting. You hate us, we know. Love trumps hate, right? Whatever, haters.

Tokens
well, it's not just about the fact that he is openly racist
he is openly insensitive with lack of empathy and tact
he is someone who represents the united states of america, and it is hard to respect someone who has acted like an infant on national television. he is inarticulate and questionably illiterate.
he has zero experience in making changes in social reform when that is one of the biggest and dynamic platforms in our country whether people want to admit it or not. it extends from immigration to police violence and to LGBT rights. he offers zero solution to any of the groups other than telling poor black people 'what has obama done for you? voting for me can't be any worse.' at best he offered them jobs because he thinks a low wage job is going to solve their problems.

yes the country needs fiscal reform, but i have never prioritized money over treating other human beings decently.

Tokens
he is someone who represents the united states of america, and it is hard to respect someone who has acted like an infant on national television. he is inarticulate and questionably illiterate.
he has zero experience in making changes in social reform when that is one of the biggest and dynamic platforms in our country whether people want to admit it or not. it extends from immigration to police violence and to LGBT rights. he offers zero solution to any of the groups other than telling poor black people 'what has obama done for you? voting for me can't be any worse.' at best he offered them jobs because he thinks a low wage job is going to solve their problems.

yes the country needs fiscal reform, but i have never prioritized money over treating other human beings decently.

What a blue state sheep-- remember when Trump actually sat in a church for years and listened to his very very close personal friend spew racist hate for years.

I don't because it never happened, you would rather believe the medias made up lies and exagerations.

Tokens
ok
trump is being endorsed by the kkk
it's kind of hard to refute his racist undertones
you don't really get the blessing of the kkk without being racist or at least supporting racism. and if you do get their blessing and still think you aren't supporting racism, you really need to sit down and think about everything you've done.

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling
Tokens
ok
trump is being endorsed by the kkk
it's kind of hard to refute his racist undertones
you don't really get the blessing of the kkk without being racist or at least supporting racism. and if you do get their blessing and still think you aren't supporting racism, you really need to sit down and think about everything you've done.

dude,, lol,, so, your saying that a person running for a political office is responsible for EVERY person voting for them?? so your saying that there is absolutely ZERO racist people that supported hillary right?? so thjere is absolutely no BLACK RACIST prople that support hillary right??

trump never attended clan rallys,,, he is not racist,,,

he is attempting to be the first president in 30 years to be NATIONALIST,,, and your so deep in the CNN rhetoric to see that,,

Tokens
no i'm saying that if you're the president, you are a national figure. having habits that endorse the support of extremists is not good. you can be racist without attending kkk rallys. trump has a history of discriminatory practices, but i guess that's not really racist in your eyes, is it?

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
sheep.jpg

butt these brilliant creatures sure are cute, no?

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
It's all so surreal, watching them freak out and cry and riot just once again shows the difference between supporters of the two parties

They are the party of
Not my President
BLM
OWS
riots
protests
rude vile uninformed screamers
attacking Trump supporters
blowing up Trump headquarters
moving to Canada

they're crying about economics, when the fools have given us the worst extended period of economic malaise since the Great Depression

Good god, what a bunch of idiots (with exceptions of course)

Tokens

For the life of me, I still can't figure out what Trump has ever said that is racist. Please point it out for me. It's just not there but it is if you watch the news because they tell you.

hacheman@therx.com
Staff member
Tokens
Who's really the racists?

Trump supporters can point the race-finger at Hillary voters just the same.

I guarantee there are probably more racist people of color voting against Trump, the white guy, than those who are voting against Hillary for racial-reasons.

Bottom line is there weren't enough 'racial votes' either side to make a difference & ppl voted the way they did because they're tired of the same ol BS & because Hillary is a crooked, corrupt, selfish, pathelogical liar, and it finally all caught up to her...t

Tokens

you being in health care , would appreciate your thoughts. WHY has USA healthcare costs risen on a per capita basis so dramatically as compared to other western nations. USA is in outlier territory as compared to other western nations .............. where is the problem, in your opinion? Thoughts on Maryland's success as compared to other states .

as usual the masses only really give a fuck when their wallet is affected

Tokens
there are so many reasons and there really isn't one primary one that will solve the rest.

things are inherently more expensive in our country for one. the dollar is worth more than a peso and will always be. i am not going to accept the salary of what a doc makes in mexico even though he is capable of doing the same thing. the cost of living here is not the same as in mexico so again it doesn't really make sense to compare countries imo. anyways, science is expensive, which leads to high prices of R&D. united states has the wealth to pay and fund profits for pharma companies so it is more expensive here than elsewhere. prices negotiated to other countries are presumably based on their ability to pay and i'm sure they have analysts that can predict # of consumers and the optimal pricing point. however, after time, other countries make generics from our high investment and sell at a lower cost. our high investment being the assumption we consider these pharma companies US entities even though they do have a lot of offshore development.

the high cost of education that develops US graduates that go into PhDs, nursing, technicians, and physicians has to pay workers at a rate so that they are not in poverty given the high skill level and demand that is required of such professions. the funding in medicaid is also funds residencies across the country. residents are the primary workhorse and backbone of academic county hospitals that treat the indigent, poor, uninsured, and take on the most complex cases. medicaid funding is one of the biggest targets in this election fyi. how much do residents make? 80 hrs/week avg 8-10 bucks an hour depending on what city you're doing your residency.

why are hospital bills so high? every person that interacts with a patient is an employee. for a hospital to run efficiently for the high volume, tasks are specialized to meet such efficiency. but each task has a high minimum requirement of training. phlebotomists, nurses, lab techs etc typically have college degrees, which funnel back to the earlier point, which is the high cost of education. who is often overlooked? patient transporters, cooks, food delivery services, janitors, and a very deep level of support staff ranging from case managers to social workers to physical therapists. on average, each patient is being serviced by at least 10 different people. it's not just doctors, nurses, and pharmacists.

hospitals are acute medical centers meaning to get quick turnaround time and faster delivery of health care, things will be more expensive. emergency room bills and receives at 100% reimbursement rate. people who utilize the emergency department for typical outpatient healthcare are one of the biggest drivers of cost per capita. why? because if you come into the emergency dept, doctors are obligated to rule out life threatening diseases that often come with the price of expensive tests. the other reason for high cost per capita? the super sick people that keep getting readmitted to the hospital. i mean people who often have little to no quality of life but are being kept alive by their own wishes or by family members who are unwilling to let them go. (http://www.theatlantic.com/business...made-up-50-of-us-health-care-spending/251402/) . people bash on the US for spending so much, but let's not forget we still are the gold standard that the elite seek. people complain about how we have the worst system yet we still have the best doctors. in short, we are really good at keeping people alive who probably shouldn't be. the same driver of innovation is also the burden of the country. nobody here accepts less than the best yet 99% of the population cannot afford what i or any of my collegues do out of pocket.

and that brings me to my next point. culture. people here do not accept death so readily. again to reiterate what has been stated above, it has driven both innovation and costs.

high costs are also "inflated". the bandaid you got is probably a 10 dollar charge. sure there's things like paying for it to be placed and stocking fee, but also sometimes insurance companies only reimburse a % of what is charged. so if a hospital wants more money, they just make higher prices. i know it sound stupid and this also is anecdotal and isn't entirely true, but a part of me says it really is.

how does reimbursement work? well when patients are diagnosed and admitted to the hospital, some non-healthcare entity has decided that it should cost X dollars to treat and discharge a patient safely. of course, doctors think these people are idiots and sometimes it takes more than X dollars to treat a patient. multiple diagnoses do give higher reimbursements, but there is a cap on how many diagnoses are reimbursed per admission. and this is not helpful when someone is insanely sick. and this is really not helpful if they return to the hospital within 30 days, which is deemed a "bounceback", and the hospital is penalized for "poor delivery of care" and is reimbursed at a reduced rate. too many bouncebacks in a year will punish the hospital severely and reduce rates across the board. again, rules made by non doctors are really dumb. we are doctors, not gods. some people are destined to get sick again no matter what we do to the best of our abilities. we will treat and do our duty even at a net loss.

on a complete tangent, the current model is designed to pay for how much you do and not for how much you know. primary care pays the least yet is needed the most. on the flip side, patients dont like to be told to suck it up, take dayquil for their colds and want instant relief with antibiotics whether it is indicated or not. a balance between expectations, understanding, and trust is really lacking. to build those things, it takes time and money, which most people don't have. and insurance companies continue to reap profits, which most docs think is at a criminal rate, because lets be honest, insurance companies don't really make anything. they are just a middle man holding the money between the consumer and the provider. ideally the insurance companies should do something positive with excess net profits rather than feeding their own but i guess that's another dialogue.

there are way too many problems with the system with too many conflicts of interest. everyone is at fault, including the docs, who are trying to grind out $ as well. i'm not going to deny that at all. even at 6 figure salaries, many think they deserve more.

Reactions: 919

Banned
Tokens
I don't usually waste time watching MSNBC and CNN, but I've been watching tonight. I cannot believe how they keep shaming America for supporting Trump, and making it all about racism and sexism, which is 2% of Trump supporters. I knew they were just propaganda machines, but I didn't know it was a fucking SNL skit every show. It's a cast of actors putting on a play, and nothing more. No wonder the sheep are rioting, after being fueled by this nonsense everyday. Lawrence O'Donnell had a guest on tonight that compared the coming times to the 1970's Soviet Union.

Trump supporters are largely people that saw a broken economic system that needed major reform on taxes and fiscal policy. We know that if Hillary had been elected, nothing would have changed. The 20 trillion debt would be 30 when she left office, there would be nothing done to make doing business in America attractive, and nobody on MSNBC would ever talk about the deep trouble we are in. I feel sorry for these hopeless sheep that are having their minds controlled by these clowns. It's so ironic that the social issues are all they care about, yet all they do is spew hate and judgment about people they don't know or understand. They are so out of touch with reality.

Keep protesting. You hate us, we know. Love trumps hate, right? Whatever, haters.

Excellent Post.

Among the saddest things ever, the fact that if MLK were here right now he'd be making his every word about Unity

coming together

But every single word of our mainstream media is encouraging the exact opposite of us Unifying.

Its desperately sad.

Bcuz its still where so many get their "News" from.

CNN, MSNBC....these continue to do all within their power to divide us and make conflict. To see Police Officers placed into bad spots where they can be hurt. :(

These people, these networks they are Enemies of Freedom

Banned
Tokens

Some of that stuff is The Old Trump, what we have now is a New & Improved Trump.

Let him assemble his team, lets see who he tasks to tackle which problems. You may be very pleasantly surprised.

This is what is so aggravating to me, people who won't give the man a chance. Based upon past behavior during times when we

did not even have the term "Political Correctness" within our vocabularies. Let alone were in a world where our every word was analyzed.

By thousands of people who are more like Rabid Animals searching hard for a chance to tear into a guy. for anything.

Just give the guy a chance. Its all any one of us asks for.

"he is inarticulate and questionably illiterate" was funny tho. :toast:

Tokens
It's all so surreal, watching them freak out and cry and riot just once again shows the difference between supporters of the two parties

They are the party of
Not my President
BLM
OWS
riots
protests
rude vile uninformed screamers
attacking Trump supporters
blowing up Trump headquarters
moving to Canada

they're crying about economics, when the fools have given us the worst extended period of economic malaise since the Great Depression

Good god, what a bunch of idiots (with exceptions of course)

But Trump said P*SSY:shocked:

Banned
Tokens
But Trump said P*SSY:shocked:

Thank God he did not say "c*nt", they'd have burned down the whole country.

WORDS, for chrissake they are noises, sounds that people make from their heads.

I dig that they can hurt people's feelings but the world is hard

and certain parents and colleges even high schools are not preparing these young people well.

For what they will face, the realities of this world.

SnowFlakes are gonna have a much harder road, than would have otherwise maybe been true, as result of all this indulgent coddling.

PajamaBoy would be better served being properly prepared for the harshness of life.

Tokens

The same could be said that 2% of the muslims in the world are terrorists but it didn't stop Trump from using those 2% to prey on the fear of the ignorant and cowardly.

Trump supporters are largely white males who want things to go back to the 40s where they got everything handed to them. Instead of working for things they feel entitled.

I sincerely hope Trump and his cabinet live up to their promises of strengthening the economy for future generations but I'm not holding my breath.

BZ

RX Original
Tokens

Trump supporters are largely people that saw a broken economic system that was broken- The 20 trillion debt would be 30 when she left office.

1. Where do you get your news from?
2. A non-partisan study concluded that it will be 40 trillion given his economic plan.
3. His racist supporters are far more than 2%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789click
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com