Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: New to financial investment, looking for suggestions

1. #1 New to financial investment, looking for suggestions 
    RX Junior
    Recently I've become interested in financial investment. I am a complete novice in the field of stocks / commodities, though I am a quick study. I'm wondering what the best way to invest is at this time. Should I day trade? Should I invest in penny stocks? Should I invest in commodities?

What kind of things should I be studying / reading? Any financial investment books or websites you recommend?

Im very curious about this topic.

Thanks again fellas,

-Z-

RX Junior
    Zodiac,
    check out the sports betting investment fund thread in this investment forum. I am invested and it is so far a great type of alternative investment.

Do not invest in sports wagering.

start with some blue chip stocks. Build a diversified portfolio of some big guys spanning across a few different industries and be patient.

At the end of the day, the type of investing you do will always be driven by your time horizon.

Banned
    I would go to an expert for advice in this matter. Talk face to face with someone who knows what he/she is talking about. Certainly wouldn't go to a gambling forum.

RX Junior
    Why donít you think of investing in property? Rental property is the best vehicle for those like you. It is simple and low-risk if you choose an optimal strategy. You need to make a little google to make a decision.
    Good luck!