Let's Talk about The NFL week # 13 ..... Who do you like ... What we Learned the week before ..

Search
Tokens
Well with just 5 weeks of Regular NFL season left, here we are heading into week # 13
last week in the contest i went a bad 2-3, but Plenty of time to get a Piece of the Pie :)

What we Learned from last weeks Games

On Thanksgiving Day we Learned that the Lions can Cover a spread, With the Help of the Bad News Vikings
Just when you thought the Vikings were going to bounce back again, they Fail in a Big way.

We also learned, even though they didn't cover the spread, The Cowboys could just be the Best in the NFC
Maybe the Falcons will have something to say about that, but we will wait and see.

and of course we Learned a LONG TIME AGO, the Colts are Nothing without Luck ... Andrew Luck that is..

We Learned that the Jacksonville Jags are probably the 2nd or 3rd Worst Team in the NFL, and that the Bills are still in it to Win it
Now with Gronk out for the season, can they make a run at the AFC East ?? Nahh ... The Pats still take it

I said last week that the Bengals are Done, and I still believe that.
Ravens win it, But they really didn't finish the job IMHO, they let Cincy back in and it came down to the last play.

We also learned that as I also said, AZ Cards are not the same team as in the past ... they Can't score points and they Can't stop other teams from Scoring.
Think they have the same problem This week as well.

The Browns ( the WORST team in the NFL ) are just Horrible ... They give you that 10+ minutes of Hope, then they just play .. well Play like the Browns.
Well I can Tell you that This Week They CAN'T Lose ;-)

We Still Learned that the Saints can still score with the best of them, They just need a team like the RAMS to play each week
This week I see a very High scoring game with the Lions, maybe a 35-24 type of game ...

We Learned last week that the Fish are still on a roll, even though I thought they would win by more against the 49ers
they are going to find it a little harder against the ravens.. well maybe in the running game. But maybe with the return of Tunsil this week will help with the OL.

Last week I learned not to go off and go against my thoughts, Ala Houston Texans. I said weeks ago that BS 6-3 team, and now they are 6-5
I just thought they looked good vs. Denver the week before and got Robbed on a few plays.
I Won't make that mistake again, especially this week.

Jumping a head, Especially this week is against another team i had down for Dead. The Green Bay Packers.
They Finally showed up this past Monday. I like what I saw out of Rodgers and the team.
Will it Cover over to this week ?? I Think so

We Learned that the Seachickens ... ( Yes i like to call them that after they lose a game ) and Lose Badly ...
So what happened last Sunday ??? did they hit a brick wall ... in Tampa bay ??
No not really ... Because they are legit .... even now on Defense .. They Just might be the best 6-5 team out there.

and we Learned that Broncos coach Gary Kubiak Stupid moves can cost the broncos a Win, or Tie or whatever.
well it did cost QB Trevor Siemian his Best game thus far... who by the way has a Foot injury this week... heard they will be fitting him with a special Shoe/boot for this week.

As for Tonight's Game .....

Line Opened anywhere from -2.5 to -3.5 and is now down to -3 with added juice
Total opened at 43.5 and is now 44 everywhere.

I truly Lean Cowboys because I believe they are at least 6 points better than the Vikings.
So since it's a TV game, I'll take them for 1 unit

BOL !

Tokens
betall.. how many points do you have in the LVH contest... ???

and i agree.. there is waaaaay too much love for Minny who has NOT shown anything really... are people trying to be "sharp" ??? hard game to cap... I think maybe Minny 1st half may be a play but Dallas for the game... dont think they will be able to adjust without Zimmer... the 1st half game plan is in place already... its the second half where they will struggle I think....

good luck

Tokens
betall.. how many points do you have in the LVH contest... ???

and i agree.. there is waaaaay too much love for Minny who has NOT shown anything really... are people trying to be "sharp" ??? hard game to cap... I think maybe Minny 1st half may be a play but Dallas for the game... dont think they will be able to adjust without Zimmer... the 1st half game plan is in place already... its the second half where they will struggle I think....

good luck

Hey 3point ... My solo entry is a longshot until I can get it going somewhat ..

the RXers Group has 31 points, still a long shot , but Hey you never know.

of course I'm not talking about winning, just a piece

BOL ! in Contest

Tokens
Hey 3point ... My solo entry is a longshot until I can get it going somewhat ..

the RXers Group has 31 points, still a long shot , but Hey you never know.

of course I'm not talking about winning, just a piece

BOL ! in Contest
good luck pal

Tokens
[h=1]Dolphins-Ravens Is The Biggest Game Of Week 13[/h]
By Reuben Fischer-Baum
Filed under NFL

Uh, OK. RON ELKMAN / SPORTS IMAGERY / GETTY IMAGES
We’re entering the last five weeks of the NFL season, and after this week, there are no more regular-season byes. But the two teams sitting out — the Browns and Titans — aren’t exactly huge players in the playoff hunt. So of the 15 games that will be played this week, which ones actually matter?
Last week we used the model behind our 2016 NFL predictions to calculate how much each team’s playoff chances “swing” depending on the outcome of each game. For example, we currently give the Buffalo Bills a 27 percent chance of making the playoffs. If they beat Oakland this week, we project those chances will increase to 49 percent (independent of other games). If they lose, their chances drop to 12 percent.[SUP]1[/SUP] That’s a 37 percentage point swing! By doing this same math for every matchup and factoring in how each team’s resulting record will affect others’ playoff odds, we can find out which games are the most impactful. Here are the top five for Week 13:
CHANCE OF MAKING PLAYOFFS
AFFECTED TEAMCURRENTIF MIA WINSIF BAL WINSSWING
Miami35%53%20%34
Baltimore34184829
Pittsburgh67785820
Buffalo27213110
Denver5146559
Oakland8886903
Kansas City9391942
Cincinnati3422

1. Miami (7-4) vs. Baltimore (6-5) — 115 total ‘swing’ points
Only teams with a playoff swing of at least 2 percentage points based on the game outcome shown
With a lot of season left, the AFC Wild Card is already down to a four-way (or five-way, depending on how you’re counting) race. Denver, Miami and Buffalo are in the hunt and have very low chances of winning their respective divisions. And whichever of Oakland and Kansas City fails to win the AFC West is in line for the first wild-card slot.
If the season ended today, Miami (on a six-game winning streak) would take the second slot on tiebreak. But our projections still think they’re a much worse team than the defending-champion Broncos, who have the same 7-4 record. A minor upset at Baltimore would go a long way toward shoring up the Dolphins’ playoff odds.
AFFECTED TEAMCURRENTIF NYG WINSIF PIT WINSSWING
Pittsburgh67%49%77%28
N.Y. Giants73906326
Baltimore34482720
Washington5248546
Minnesota4945505
Cincinnati3614
Tampa Bay2725294
Detroit7169734

2. N.Y. Giants (8-3) vs. Pittsburgh (6-5) — 110 total ‘swing’ points
Only teams with a playoff swing of at least 2 percentage points based on the game outcome shown
The famous 2004 QB draft class is alive and well, as Eli Manning battles Ben Roethlisberger in Week 13 with playoffs on the line. (Fellow 2004 draftee Philip Rivers and his Chargers are donezo for the third straight season with just a 2 percent chance of making the playoffs.) The Giants are starting to look a bit like their 2007 and 2011 selves, so forward-thinking New England fans may want to root for the Steelers.
AFFECTED TEAMCURRENTIF HOU WINSIF GB WINSSWING
Houston70%85%61%24
Green Bay1762417
Indianapolis19112312
Tennessee1371710
Detroit7176697
Minnesota4952466

3. Houston (6-5) vs. Green Bay (5-6) — 83 total ‘swing’ points
Another inter-conference battle, the Texans-Packers game will go a long way to determining the winner of both the AFC South and NFC North. According to our Elo ratings, the Texans are the ninth-worst team in the NFL, but luckily for them, they’re in the NFL’s worst division. The Packers are the best team Houston will face for the rest of the year — and the Packers aren’t even that good! — so a win here brings Houston’s chances all the way up to 85 percent.
AFFECTED TEAMCURRENTIF WSH WINSIF ARI WINSSWING
Washington52%74%36%38
Arizona5198
N.Y. Giants7368767
Minnesota4945516
Tampa Bay2724295
Detroit7169734
Philadelphia8693
Atlanta8785882

4. Washington (6-4-1) vs. Arizona (4-6-1) — 83 total ‘swing’ points
Arizona’s playoff odds are down to just 5 percent, so the “swing” of this game is mostly driven by Washington.[SUP]2[/SUP] Basically the entire NFC is rooting for Arizona here, and this game makes a non-negligible difference to the playoff odds of the Giants, Vikings, Buccaneers, Lions, Eagles and Falcons.
AFFECTED TEAMCURRENTIF DAL WINSIF MIN WINSSWING
Minnesota49%31%69%39
Detroit7176669
Washington5255488
Green Bay1721138
N.Y. Giants7375714
Tampa Bay2728263

5. Dallas (10-1) vs. Minnesota (6-5) — 80 total ‘swing’ points
Dallas still has a lot to play for — we give them an 86 percent chance of securing a first-round bye — but at 10-1, they’ve all but clinched a playoff spot, and this game won’t really affect their chances there. But Minnesota’s playoff hopes have been in freefall. With a 5-0 record going into Week 7, we gave them a 94 percent chance of making the playoffs. That’s now down to 49 percent, and would drop to 31 percent with a loss to the Cowboys. Our pre-game odds have that matchup as essentially a coin flip, but they give Dallas a slight edge.

Tokens
Week 13 ... Heck, I am already gearing up for playoff time.

And boy, this week offers so many matchups with playoff implications. I can't wait to see Lions at Saints, for example. If you check out Detroit's remaining schedule, you'll notice that Jim Caldwell's bunch had better win this Week 13 matchup in the Big not Easy in order to avoid potentially facing a rejuvenated (and healthier) Pack in Week 17 for all the NFC North marbles. Of course, Green Bay has to beat the first-place Texans to keep the pressure on Detroit. A Packers win also would put the sputtering Texans in a lurch, with both the Colts and Titans hot on their heels. With the Cowboys on the road (against the struggling Vikings) and the Giants facing a tough matchup in Pittsburgh, count this week as more than relevant when it comes to home-field advantage in the NFC. We could go on and on. On to your thoughts ...

r. @YounggSavv
@HarrisonNFL where are your picks??
2:32 AM - 1 Dec 2016

Dude, when did you send this, like 4:23 AM? I was watching "Two Towers." Sorry.

Jimmy Allen @Jub77_HS @HarrisonNFL chances the eagles run the table and make the postseason?

Same chances as Philly WRs not dropping a ball the rest of the season.

Speaking of the Eagles, they travel to Cincinnati to face the Bengals. That's the only game this weekend where I don't see any playoff implications. OK, Niners at Bears, too. But we spun some yarn on those matchups below, as well. Feel free to spin your own: @HarrisonNFL is the place.
Now, let's get to it!

Elliot Harrison went 11-5 on his predictions for Week 12, giving him a record of 116-59-2 thus far this season. How will he fare in Week 13? His picks are below:

Sunday 1 PM ET CBS 29 28
Want to pick the Chiefs this weekend in Atlanta, but can't get past what Trevor Siemian was able to do to K.C. in the second half of last Sunday night's game. The Falcons did a nice job in protecting Matt Ryan against both Khalil Mack and Von Miller earlier this season. The rejuvenated Justin Houston (three sacks last week) will present a new challenge. If he, Tamba Hali and Dee Ford are all healthy, Matty Ice might get defrosted. Ryan has been mostly hot this year, posting a 114.3 passer rating. Would you be shocked to hear that he's never finished a season with a passer rating over 100 before? Don't be. The guy has been a bit overrated for most of his career. Just slightly. Sorry, not sorry. Ryan's been a stud this year, though, and deserves much praise. He's not giving the ball away, especially in the red zone (like last year). Kansas City does lead the league in takeaways, though. #KCvsATL

Sunday 1 PM ET FOX 30 28
This should be an exciting affair down in New Orleans, holding huge implications for both teams. With the second-place Vikings hosting the 10-1 Cowboys on Thursday night, the Lions could have an excellent chance to widen their lead in the NFC North. Meanwhile, the Saints might have an opportunity to close the gap on the division-leading Falcons, who are playing no gimme in the Chiefs. Will Matt Stafford receive any help from a mostly-absent ground game? Doubtful. Ever since Sheldon Rankins entered the lineup, this New Orleans run D has tightened considerably. I've gone back and forth on who should win this game, but am having trouble getting past a Lions secondary that's allowed opposing quarterbacks a 106.4 passer rating this season (that's really, REALLY bad -- muy mal) facing Drew Brees. #DETvsNO

Sunday 1 PM ET FOX 34 17
The Patriots' offense was far from lights-out in MetLife Stadium against the Jets, but that doesn't necessarily mean New England will fall flat at home vs. Los Angeles. OK, this contest will probably go one of two ways: Either the Rams will be so ticked off by their performance in NOLA that they will play with their hair on fire at Gillette OR Tom Brady will be so motivated from last week's slow start that he will torch the Rams' secondary. Jeff Fisher's group has drawn two of the best offenses in the league, on the road, in back-to-back weeks. As far as Jared Goff is concerned ... well ... he should be. Since 2001, the Patriots are 7-0 against rookie quarterbacks. Those freshmen QBs sported a shiny 4:14 TD-to-INT ratio in those games. In the last two meetings between these two coaches, Belichick's Patriots have outscored Fisher's team 104-7. The Greatest Slow on Turf. #LAvsNE

Sunday 1 PM ET CBS 26 14
The Malik Jackson revenge game. Or something like that. Has anyone outside of Jacksonville heard about Jackson this year? The former Bronco is actually enjoying a much better season than another, more-ballyhooed former Bronco, Julius Thomas. Jackson has 4.5 sacks, 24 tackles and two pass deflections to his name. His work up front has helped a much-improved secondary in Jacksonville this year, although it's been lost in the swamp of a 2-9 record. Meanwhile, the Broncos are 6-1 versus non-AFC West teams, with the only loss coming at the hands of the Falcons in Week 5. The Jags are less biased about who they give in to -- and who they give the ball to! Their turnover differential is minus-11 during this six-game losing streak. #DENvsJAX

Sunday 1 PM ET CBS 34 22
If you feel the score above represents a lack of confidence in the Texans, you would be correct. Brock Osweiler will see a secondary that many quarterbacks have taken advantage of thus far this season. In a related -- and highly pertinent -- note: Many quarterbacks are playing better than Brock Osweiler this season. Osweiler's 72.2 passer rating is the lowest among 32 qualifying quarterbacks. If he is to not be characterized as a complete free-agent bust, Osweiler must take advantage of a Packers' secondary that is allowing opposing quarterbacks over a 100 passer rating. Green Bay's never finished a season with that happening. Never in franchise history. Oh, by the way: Green Bay boasts a very looong franchise history. Also worth mentioning is how dominant the Packers have been at Lambeau in December during the Mike McCarthy era. #19-3 #HOUvsGB

Sunday 1 PM ET FOX 30 24 (OT)
The Eagles' defense has been far less intimidating on the road than at home, so this might be a rebound game for a struggling Andy Dalton. Cincy needs the Red Rifle to take this one over, with no A.J. Green and a running game that's been more of a power-walking game of late. Picking Philadelphia to win here would take some guts, though, as Doug Pederson's group is 1-5 on the road and has lost six of the last eight. #PHIvsCIN

Sunday 1 PM ET CBS 20 17
Guessing the winning streak stops here for the Dolphins, although this will be anybody's contest. Joe Flacco must be effective (no turnovers) for the Ravens to prevail. Meanwhile, Ryan Tannehill won't really have Jay Ajayi to lean on, with a banged-up offensive line facing the league's top-ranked run defense. Both of these ballclubs are gearing up for an important stretch run -- especially the Dolphins, given that they are behind the Patriots and already lost the first head-to-head matchup. An AFC wild-card slot is going to require at least 10 wins, considering the strength of the West. FYI: Miami hosts the Patriots in Week 17. #MIAvsBAL

Sunday 1 PM ET FOX 24 16
If someone told you two months ago that this game would feature Colin Kaepernick vs. Matt Barkley, you might have expected, oh, uh, 300 yards passing and two touchdowns combined. Football will surprise you sumptimes, Sean. [Said in my best Jon Gruden voice.] Kaep just tossed three touchdown passes in Miami, while Barkley's 54 pass attempts vs. Tennessee fell one short of the record for throws by a quarterback making his first career start. Speaking of great quarterback play, Blaine Gabbert delivered a win for the 49ers last year in Chicago. Think the Bears' defense, a solid unit which unfortunately has been linked to the poor record, will have much to say about that. And there is no way the guys on offense can drop as many balls as they did last week. There is no way the guys on offense can drop half as many balls as they did last week. Let's be real here: Both of these teams have been mostly awful since the start of the 2015 season (49ers: 6-21, Bears: 8-19) and are playing for draft positioning. #SFvsCHI

Sunday 4:05 PM ET CBS 29 24
Can Derek Carr pull off the win in the "Return of the Jedi" glove for a second straight week? Yep. Buffalo's pass defense has been viable ( eighth in the NFL), but that doesn't mean Carr won't be able to exploit the unit. His offensive line protects him better than any other quarterback in the league, save for maybe Dak Prescott in Dallas. Not to mention, the Bills have benefitted from facing Jacoby Brissett, Case Keenum, and Colin Kaepernick (in his first start in a year). If tight end Clive Walford shows up like he did versus the Panthers, Dennis Thurman's unit could find itself searching for answers. Spoke with #BillsMafia superfan @PECrawleyNFL. He thinks Buffalo wins this West Coast deal based on matchups (... before losing next week versus the Steelers). As you can see, I respectfully disagree. Who you got? ( @HarrisonNFL) #BUFvsOAK

Sunday 4:25 PM ET FOX 26 24
The Giants' win streak stops here. Big Blue has been getting away with a much-hyped offense that's really not putting up points in bunches. Rather, it's been an in-game struggle almost every week, where Ben McAdoo's attack either explodes for short bursts or sleepwalks through 2.5 quarters. The fact remains that it's the defense that keeps New York winning. The front seven, in particular, consistently thwarts opposing running games. Lev Bell presents a completely different kind of monster than Isaiah Crowell, Jeremy Hill or any of the running backs New York has faced this season (save for maybe Ezekiel Elliott, though that was the rookie's first NFL game). One other interesting note on the G-Men: They've been escaping by the hair of their chinny chin chin, earning all but one of their wins by seven points or less. Do you give them credit for doing what it takes? Or are they a middling team canvased by an 8-3 record? #NYGvsPIT

Sunday 4:25 PM ET FOX 34 30
Seeing a high-scoring game in the desert. Well, maybe not by today's standards, but certainly not a defensive struggle. For Washington, the key will be not letting drives fail on the opponent's side of the field, something that happened too much in Dallas. Which is why the Redskins piled up over 500 yards of offense with no turnovers and lost. Arizona isn't much different in this regard: Bruce Arian's offense is ninth in yards per game, yet the Cardinals are 20th in points per game. As far as the Washington offense is concerned, Kirk Cousins has been hell on wheels recently on throws of 10-plus yards: 153.8 passer rating over the last two games. A perfect passer rating is 158.3. Put in laymen's terms, he's lit on those deep throws. Sorry, been on Instagram and Snapchat too much lately. Redskins win. #WASvsAZ

Sunday 4:25 PM ET FOX 29 23
People are hot on the Bucs right now. The defense, which is allowing 24 points per game, is improving. Yet, this is one long road trip across the country for a team coming off of its most emotional win in years. While I don't see Jameis Winston losing focus, it wouldn't surprise me if Tampa came out flat in the first quarter. The key matchup will be Philip Rivers' pass protection versus a suddenly legit (we think) Tampa pass rush. Was last week's pummeling of Russell Wilson a product of the Bucs' front seven, or a talent-optional Seahawks offensive line? Considering Rivers has been sacked 26 times this year, the Bucs' pass rush might not need to be legit. Melvin Gordon, meanwhile, is a different beast entirely from the RB-by-committee Tampa saw last Sunday. Gordon will be the difference. #TBvsSD

Sunday 8:30 PM ET NBC 20 17
The Panthers are a desperate football team. The Seahawks are an embarrassed football team. Well, at least the offense anyway. The Sunday night game should be every bit as physical as the Chiefs-Broncos classic last Sunday night, albeit with a hair less scoring. Carolina must make the tough catches for Cam Newton, who was under siege from a Mack truck late in Oakland. Ditto Russell Wilson, who, one week after getting sacked over and over again in Tampa, faces a defense that is tied with the Seahawks for most sacks in the NFC. That's why this feels like a Thomas Rawls contest, finally. Seattle definitely would be catching a break if Luke Kuechly were to miss another game, although A.J. Klein has fared well as Kuechly's replacement. Don't be surprised if Wilson takes advantage, as the fifth-year pro always picks it up during the winter months. His career 109.2 passer rating in the second half of the season is the highest in pro football since the merger. #CARvsSEA

Monday 8:30 PM ET ESPN 28 25
One of Week 13's toughest games to call. It looks like Andrew Luck will suit up for the Colts on Monday -- and he should benefit from facing a weak Jets secondary. Ryan Fitzpatrick will get the nod from Todd Bowles, despite the disappointing ending in the loss to the Patriots. Matt Forte hit the skids in that game, but will find the Colts' front seven far more forgiving. Indy's run defense allows opposing running back's a robust 4.6 yards per carry. That should keep Fitzpatrick in favorable situations -- so, in theory, he could go a second straight week without an interception. Not fun note: Gang Green is 1-7 this season when they've lost the turnover battle. Don't think the lovable Jets lose either battle this week. #INDvsNYJ

[h=3]THURSDAY'S GAME[/h]

Thursday 8:25 PM ET NBC/NFLN 29 21
The Cowboys win their 11th in a row, extending a franchise record while putting them further in the driver's seat for home-field advantage in the NFC. Ezekiel Elliott will find this Vikings front almost as challenging to run on as the Ravens' unit was, but the Minnesota defense needs help from a punchless offense that refuses to go downfield. If safety Barry Church is out for the Cowboys again, that should at least help Sam Bradford test the waters. The Vikings quarterback has impressed with a 134.2 passer rating on throws that travel at least 15 yards past the line of scrimmage. Super cool, except he never attempts passes that travel at least 15 yards past the line of scrimmage any more.

One more thing ... I've followed Mike Zimmer's career since he was a defensive assistant on the early-'90s Cowboys teams. He's always been highly thought of in league circles -- thus, the respect he's receiving from the masses now is hardly a surprise. Just hope that he's back on the sideline fully healthy sooner than later.

Side note: You have my pick for Thursday night, but be sure to make yours, as well. Go to NFL.com/budlight to vote for "Which Team Will Win" or use #GoCowboysTNF or #GoVikingsTNF on Twitter.

#DALvsMIN

Tokens
[h=1]Trevor Siemian ruled out for Broncos vs. Jaguars[/h]
Despite the Broncos' hopes that quarterback Trevor Siemian could play through a left foot sprain this weekend against the Jaguars, the team will turn to their rookie first-round pick for the second time this year, coach Gary Kubiak said.

Siemian injured his foot in an overtime loss to the Chiefs a week ago. He is considered day-to-day, Kubiak said.

Lynch started for an injured Siemian back on Oct. 9 in a 23-16 loss to the Atlanta Falcons. In that game he completed 23 of 35 passes for 223 yards, a touchdown and an interception. He has 393 yards, two touchdowns and an interception on the season.

The Broncos (7-4) cannot afford a setback on the field this weekend. While the Jaguars might normally be a favorable opponent to start a rookie quarterback against, Lynch now shoulders the burden of keeping Denver's playoff hopes alive. The Broncos are currently third in the division, but are a game out in the AFC wild-card race.
Denver still has matchups against the two teams ahead of them -- Oakland and Kansas City -- remaining on the schedule.

Lynch flashed moments of promise in a limited sample size this year. His speed and pocket mobility are undoubtedly above average, but like every rookie the game needs to slow down for him. Despite their dismal record, Jacksonville (2-9) boasts a budding pass rush, led by recently-awoken free agent tackle Malik Jackson. Jackson, a former Bronco, would probably love nothing more than to show his old general manager that he's happy in Florida.

Lynch's spot start may be just that, with multiple reports out of Denver citing the foot sprain as a short-term injury. However, a strong performance keeps Denver in the mix and raises Lynch's confidence for his eventual takeover.

Tokens
[h=1]Injury roundup: Eagles' Matthews questionable[/h]
The Eagles have one of the weakest receiving corps in the league and it looks like it could get even weaker if their top wideout doesn't play this weekend.
Jordan Matthews is questionable for Sunday's game with an ankle injury, according to the team. Eagles head coach Doug Pederson said if Matthews is unable to play against the Bengals, Nelson Agholor -- who was benched in Monday's loss to the Packers -- would be in the mix.

Also out for Philadelphia are running back Ryan Mathews (knee) and tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai (knee).
Other injuries we are tracking on Friday:

1. Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green said he suffered a grade 2 hamstring tear and that he's working to get back this season, even if it's Week 17, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. Green suffered the injury in a Week 11 loss to the Bills.

2. Jaguars wide receivers Allen Hurns (hamstring) and Rashad Greene (Achilles), running back Chris Ivory (hamstring) and defensive end Jared Odrick (shoulder) were ruled out for Sunday's game against the Broncos while tight end Julius Thomas (back) is doubtful, according to the team.

3. Bills head coach Rex Ryan said wide receiver Sammy Watkins (foot) is listed as questionable but expected to play against the Raiders on Sunday while wide receiver Robert Woods (knee), receiver Percy Harvin (illness) and cornerback Ronald Darby (concussion) are out.

4. Colts quarterback Andrew Luck and safety Clayton Geathers are still going through the concussion protocol and both will see an independent neurologist Friday afternoon, according to head coach Chuck Pagano. Luck was a full participant in practice, according to the team.

5. Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall (foot, knee), safety Calvin Pryor (concussion), linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin (ankle), receiver Jalin Marshall (knee) and defensive tackle Steve McLendon (hamstring) did not practice, according to head coach Todd Bowles. However, center Nick Mangold (ankle) did practice.

6. Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian (foot) was absent from practice on Friday, per NFL Network's James Palmer. Siemian's absences make it seem likely that Paxton Lynch will start Sunday, Palmer adds. Head coach Gary Kubiak confirmed on Friday afternoon that Siemian would not play against the Jaguars and that Lynch would start.

7. Giants safety Nat Berhe (concussion), linebacker Mark Herzlich (concussion), defensive end Owa Odighizuwa (knee) and guard Justin Pugh (knee) are all out for Sunday's game.

8. Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu did not participate in the open part of practice. Mathieu (shoulder) also did not participate in Thursday's practice and is doubtful to play against the Redskins, according to the team. John Brown had his helmet on, and was on the side.

9. Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (shoulder) will not play against the Cardinals, according to head coach Jay Gruden.

10. Bears quarterback Jay Cutler (shoulder) is out for Sunday's game against the 49ers, although he has not yet officially been placed on injured reserve, according to the team. He is scheduled to have surgery on Saturday to repair a torn labrum.

11. Chargers wide receiver Tyrell Williams (shoulder) returned to practice and is expected to play against the Buccaneers, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune.

12. Dolphins head coach Adam Gase said wide receiver DeVante Parker (back) has worked hard to play this week but his status remains up in the air for Sunday against the Ravens, according to ESPN. Center Mike Pouncey (hip) will also be out for the third straight game, according to the Palm Beach Post.

13. Chiefs pass rusher Justin Houston (shoulder) participated in a "partial" practice while defensive tackle Dontari Poe didn't practice due to back spasms, according to the team.

14. Raiders cornerback D.J. Hayden (hamstring) will be placed on injured reserve, according to head coach Jack Del Rio.

15. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (hamstring) is listed as questionable on the team's injury report, with limited participation in practice for the last three days.

16. Steelers wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey (foot) and running back DeAngelo Williams (knee) will be out against the Giants, according to the team.

17. Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly (concussion), safety Kurt Coleman (concussion), defensive end Mario Addison (foot) and offensive tackle Daryl Williams (ankle) are all out for Sunday's game against the Seahawks, according to the team.

Tokens
Aaron Rodgers is officially listed as questionable due to the hamstring injury he suffered in Monday's win.

The Green Bay quarterback was a limited participant all week, but should play Sunday versus the Houston Texans, barring an unforeseen setback.

Rodgers famously entered the Packers' mysterious sideline tent on Monday night to get his hamstring wrapped after tweaking it. The quarterback's mobility was clearly hindered in the second half of the win, which could be a concern against Jadeveon Clowney and Whitney Mercilus Sunday afternoon.

Rodgers has been on a tear of late. Since Week 7, the quarterback has the most completions (180), passing yards (1,904) and passing TDs (17) in the NFL. Sunday versus a stout Texans pass defense, the Packers need Rodgers to carry the offensive load if they are to make up ground in the NFC North

Tokens
100KC.png
Kansas City Chiefs at
100ATL.png
Atlanta Falcons

SUN
1:00 PM ET

dome.png
Domed Stadium
This game takes place inside a domed stadium so weather should not be a factor.

Hourly Forecasts: Weather.com Weather Underground Forecast.io
Weather will not be a factor for Sunday afternoon's game played inside the Georgia Dome.

100MIA.png
Miami Dolphins at
100BAL.png
Baltimore Ravens
SUN

partly-cloudy-day.png
Partly Cloudy
According to Forecast.io, it's expected to be 47° F and with a 0% chance of and 3 MPH wind in Baltimore at 1:00 PM ET.

Sunday afternoon's AFC matchup at M&T Bank Stadium will feature cloudy skies and cool temperatures. A light breeze will blow across the field from sideline to sideline. Overall, weather will not have a significant impact on the game.

100SF.png
San Francisco 49ers at
100CHI.png
Chicago Bears
SUN

rain.png
Rainy
According to Forecast.io, it's expected to be 37° F and with a 73% chance of rain and 7 MPH wind in Chicago at 1:00 PM ET.

Some light snow showers are expected for Sunday afternoon's game at Soldier Field. Light-to-moderate winds will blow from end zone to end zone, so field direction will be important. A wet ball may result in some turnovers for both teams.

100PHI.png
Philadelphia Eagles at
100CIN.png
Cincinnati Bengals
SUN

cloudy.png
Cloudy
According to Forecast.io, it's expected to be 45° F and with a 0% chance of and 9 MPH wind in Cincinnati at 1:00 PM ET.

Cloudy skies, cold temperatures, and rain may make for some tough playing conditions at Paul Brown Stadium. A very light breeze will blow from end zone to end zone throughout the game. Turnovers may be an issue during the game.

100HOU.png
Houston Texans at
100GB.png
Green Bay Packers
SUN

rain.png
Rainy
According to Forecast.io, it's expected to be 34° F and with a 65% chance of rain and 8 MPH wind in Green Bay at 1:00 PM ET.

Some light snow is expected for Sunday afternoon's game at Lambeau Field, which will favor the home team. A light breeze blowing from end zone to end zone will make field direction important, but both teams may heavily rely on their ground games.

100DEN.png
Denver Broncos at
100JAX.png
Jacksonville Jaguars
SUN

partly-cloudy-day.png
Partly Cloudy
According to Forecast.io, it's expected to be 76° F and with a 0% chance of and 9 MPH wind in Jacksonville at 1:00 PM ET.

Mostly cloudy skies and comfortable temperatures are expected for Sunday afternoon's game at EverBank Field. A light breeze will blow across the field from sideline to sideline. Overall, weather should remain a non-factor during the game.

100LA.png
Los Angeles Rams at
100NE.png
New England Patriots
SUN

clear-day.png
Clear
According to Forecast.io, it's expected to be 41° F and with a 0% chance of and 8 MPH wind in Foxborough at 1:00 PM ET.

Sunny skies and cold temperatures are expected for Sunday afternoon's game at Gillette Stadium. Light winds blowing diagonally across the field should not have a significant impact on play, but these December conditions will favor the Patriots.

100DET.png
Detroit Lions at
100NO.png
New Orleans Saints
SUN

dome.png
Domed Stadium

Weather will not be a factor for Sunday afternoon's game played inside the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

100BUF.png
Buffalo Bills at
100OAK.png
Oakland Raiders
SUN
4:05 PM ET

partly-cloudy-day.png
Partly Cloudy
According to Forecast.io, it's expected to be 62° F and with a 0% chance of and 7 MPH wind in Oakland at 4:05 PM ET.

Mostly sunny skies and comfortable temperatures are expected for Sunday afternoon's game at the O.co Coliseum. A light breeze blowing diagonally across the field will not have a significant impact. Overall, weather will be a non-factor.

100WAS.png
Washington Redskins at
100ARI.png
Arizona Cardinals
SUN
4:25 PM ET

dome.png
Domed Stadium

Sunny skies and comfortable temperatures are expected for Sunday afternoon's game at the University of Phoenix Stadium. The roof will likely remain open, but weather will be a non-factor.

100NYG.png
New York Giants at
100PIT.png
Pittsburgh Steelers
SUN

cloudy.png
Cloudy
According to Forecast.io, it's expected to be 43° F and with a 0% chance of and 6 MPH wind in Pittsburgh at 4:25 PM ET.

Cloudy skies and cool temperatures are expected for Sunday afternoon's game at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh. Winds will remain calm throughout the game. Overall, weather will be a non-factor.

100TB.png
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at
100SD.png
San Diego Chargers
SUN

clear-day.png
Clear
According to Forecast.io, it's expected to be 67° F and with a 0% chance of and 6 MPH wind in San Diego at 4:25 PM ET.

Sunday afternoon's game at Qualcomm Stadium will feature sunny skies and comfortable temperatures. Very light winds will not have an impact on the game. Overall, weather will not be a factor.

100CAR.png
Carolina Panthers at
100SEA.png
Seattle Seahawks
SUN
8:30 PM ET

partly-cloudy-night.png
Partly Cloudy
According to Forecast.io, it's expected to be 38° F and with a 18% chance of rain and 4 MPH wind in Seattle at 8:30 PM ET.

Sunday night's game at CenturyLink Field will feature cool temperatures and some possible rain showers. No delay is expected. Moderate winds blowing from end zone to end zone will make field direction extremely important.

100IND.png
Indianapolis Colts at
100NYJ.png
New York Jets
MON
8:30 PM ET

clear-night.png
Clear
According to Forecast.io, it's expected to be 40° F and with a 0% chance of and 6 MPH wind in East Rutherford at 8:30 PM ET.

There are no weather notes available for this game yet. Check back closer to kickoff.

Tokens
[h=1]Injuries: Chiefs' Maclin, Texans' Clowney out Sunday[/h]
Alex Smith will have to look elsewhere in an important contest against Atlanta on Sunday, because he'll be without his top target.

Jeremy Maclin (groin) has been downgraded to out for the Chiefs' game versus the Falcons, the team announced Saturday via Twitter.

Without Maclin in 2016, Smith has been forced to look elsewhere -- most notably, Tyreek Hill -- and Kansas City's offense has suffered, even in victory. It was especially evident in Kansas City's 19-14 win over Jacksonville, but the Jaguars are not the Falcons, so a greater performance sans-Maclin will be necessary for Smith and the Chiefs in order to secure a win.

Kansas City also added cornerback Phillip Gaines (knee) to the injury report as questionable.

Other injury news we're tracking on Saturday:

1. Texans defensive end Jadeveon Clowney (elbow/wrist) will not travel with the team to Green Bay and has been downgraded to out for Houston's game against the Packers.

2. Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (concussion) is off of Indianapolis' injury report. Luck's favorite target, T.Y. Hilton (back), practiced Saturday but is still listed as questionable for Monday night's game against the Jets.

3. Packers guard T.J. Lang (foot) and center/guard JC Tretter (knee) have been downgraded to out for their game against the Texans. Cornerback Damarious Randall (groin) has been added to the injury report and is listed as questionable.

4. Steelers kicker Chris Boswell was a late addition to the injury report, listed as questionable with an abdominal injury. Pittsburgh signed Randy Bullock on Saturday for insurance.

5. Bills tight end Charles Clay did not travel with the team to remain for the birth of his child and is listed as questionable for Buffalo's game against the Oakland Raiders. Buffalo promoted tight end Gerald Christian to the active roster as a result.

6. Jets defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson (ankle) was a full participant in practice on Thursday and Friday, but did not participate Saturday and is listed as questionable for their game Monday night. Offensive lineman Breno Giacomini (back/shoulder) was a limited participant all week and is also questionable.

Tokens
BAS...........appreciate the weekly thread and info you provide...........BOL with this weeks action and contest...........indy

Tokens
The Number of times each team was picked in the Westgate Super Contest

TEAM
SELECTED
DET564
ATL516
NYG515
GB447
SEA417
WAS408
BUF396
BAL381
OAK379
KC338
CIN334
TB325
DEN302
SF294
JAX290
ARI289
SD269
MIA267
NO259
IND240
LA234
PIT226
DAL225
NYJ196
PHI179
CHI173
HOU165
CAR151
NE145
MIN121

Tokens
[h=1]Injury roundup: Aaron Rodgers active for Packers[/h]
Despite a hamstring injury, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is active for the Packers.

Rodgers suffered the injury in Monday's victory over the Eagles.

The veteran quarterback has been on fire as of late, averaging 317 yards per game with 17 total touchdown passes in his last six games.

Teammate Clay Matthews (shoulder) is also active.

The Packers (5-6) play host to the Texans (6-5) in Green Bay on Sunday.

Other injuries we are watching on Sunday:
1. Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (knee) is expected to play against the Rams. Tight end Martellus Bennett (ankle, shoulder) and wideout Julian Edelman (foot) are also good to go.

2. Eagles wide receiver Jordan Matthews (ankle) is inactive against the Bengals.

3. Dolphins offensive tackles Branden Albert (wrist) and Laremy Tunsil (shoulder), and wide receiver DeVante Parker (back) are all active against the Ravens.

4. Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins (foot), running back Mike Gillislee (hamstring) and linebacker Lorenzo Alexander (ankle) are expected to play against the Raiders, according to Rapoport. Tight end Charles Clay (knee) is questionable.

5. Lions wide receiver Marvin Jones (thigh) is inactive against the Saints. Running back Theo Riddick and defensive end Ezekiel Ansah (ankle) are both active, while DeAndre Levy (knee) will not play Sunday.

6. Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith (back) is active against the Dolphins.

7. Bears wideout Eddie Royal (toe) is inactive against the 49ers.

8. Rams defensive end Robert Quinn (concussion) is inactive against the Patriots.

9. Saints running back Mark Ingram (toe) is active against the Lions.

10. Raiders wide receiver Michael Crabtree (ankle), running back Latavius Murray (ankle) and cornerback David Amerson (knee) are all expected to play, per Rapoport.

10. Chargers wide receiver Tyrell Williams (shoulder) is expected to play against the Bucs, according to Rapoport.

11. Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett (knee) is expected to play against the Panthers, according to Rapoport.

12. Buccaneers defensive tackle Gerald McCoy (foot) is expected to play against the Chargers, per Rapoport.

13. Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian (foot), who is already out Sunday against the Jaguars, hopes to be out of his walking boot early next week, per Rapoport.

14. Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (finger) hopes to play without a glove today and he believes he can take snaps under center, per Rapoport.

15. Pass rushers Justin Houston (shoulder) and Dee Ford (hamstring) are both active for the Chiefs against the Falcons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callgirls
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com