Monster 9-5
    Overall 30-30

Good luck BR in championship game!
    Hope your action changes to needing Clemson
    because I'm like the majority of your players and already
    took Clemson +7

Crazy how it ended 30-30 overall.

RX Junior
    Books got hammered yesterday but you know what that means. They are gonna clean up on January 9th.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldIsMine View Post
    Books got hammered yesterday but you know what that means. They are gonna clean up on January 9th.
    Exactly. Everyone in the world is going to be on Clemson. Bama as a huge need for the books? I'll ROLL with it and take my chances.

RX Junior
    Agreed, if Clemson were the case, how and where Las Vegas and BR would find $ to pay ... . I don't have much experience but believe in BR for his years of experience/concrete expertise for his final analysis on the pick ...

SUPER MONSTER: Alabama -6.5

RX Junior
    I am very sorry it ended up disappointment for you on Alabama loss yesterday, BR.

It was your MONSTER decision on Alabama and my mentor's (who led me to you on this forum) confidence on 1H LOW that I won BIG on 1H: Alabama+Under and more than enough to cover the loss of game:Alabama/Under.

I guess your final decision might be impacted by your love of Alabama, not entirely on your sharp expertise on capping ... but for the whole CFB season you helped many of us to stay big on the profit margin by your excellent picks/needs.

THANK YOUR SO MUCH, BR, for your kind heart, your dedication, time, and consistence and of being here with us for every game equipped with best experienced capping analysis. Much much APPRECIATION to you and wishing you and family best health, happiness and luck !!!

Quote Originally Posted by burst View Post
    I am very sorry it ended up disappointment for you on Alabama loss yesterday, BR.

It was your MONSTER decision on Alabama and my mentor's (who led me to you on this forum) confidence on 1H LOW that I won BIG on 1H: Alabama+Under and more than enough to cover the loss of game:Alabama/Under.

I guess your final decision might be impacted by your love of Alabama, not entirely on your sharp expertise on capping ... but for the whole CFB season you helped many of us to stay big on the profit margin by your excellent picks/needs.

THANK YOUR SO MUCH, BR, for your kind heart, your dedication, time, and consistence and of being here with us for every game equipped with best experienced capping analysis. Much much APPRECIATION to you and wishing you and family best health, happiness and luck !!!
    very nice of you to say...Best of luck to you as well