Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: is it finally time to admit viiturd is seriously mentally ill?

  1. #26  
    RX Local Scott L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    24,301
    I didn't read what he replied to me. Probably something like I used to be a good guy but have become angry lately. He stopped writing, "You're against me every other week" after he finally realized his posts made my anti-Vit bias permanent.

    But wait I have to reconsider now.....
    I like Vit more than I liked him last week. That's because I haven't read any of his posts....since last week.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott L View Post
    I didn't read what he replied to me. Probably something like I used to be a good guy but have become angry lately. He stopped writing, "You're against me every other week" after he finally realized his posts made my anti-Vit bias permanent.

    But wait I have to reconsider now.....
    I like Vit more than I liked him last week. That's because I haven't read any of his posts....since last week.
    He just replied to your post in one of the Offshore threads.

    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Local Scott L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    24,301
    Joe he just replied to you. Said you had the Rams last night and they lost 3-24
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX Wizard Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,645
    Poor Dave misses Vit so much that he's trolling me in the offshore. Don't worry, Dave, two years will go fast. I just hope therx is still around when we're all speaking Chinese.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Wizard JDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    I'm sure Acebb will dig up some of the troll's epic meltdowns once he reads this.

    In the meantime, check out the mental midget posting to himself in the Offshore thread - more meltdowns!

    Wow! He's a complete mental case!


    The one thread I wish could be dug up is the one where Ace wrote a conversation between vit had with his family members while on vacation. I was seriously incapable of functioning for an entire afternoon at work after reading it. Beyond hilarious.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Local Scott L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    24,301
    Duece I'm sure Ace has a well-organized file cabinet.














    Hi Vit (Fucking Loser LOL)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    23,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Toboggan View Post
    Poor Dave misses Vit so much that he's trolling me in the offshore. Don't worry, Dave, two years will go fast. I just hope therx is still around when we're all speaking Chinese.
    Don't feel sad for me. If you haven't figured it out yet
    I'm a big fan of sarcasm. That post was a shot at both
    of you, him for being the worlds biggest internet dick
    and you for supporting him. Two for the price of one.

    I come here for amusement nothing more nothing less.

    Am I happy he's gone for two years? Oh yeah damn right I am
    but what makes me ecstatic is Trump won. Again two for the
    price of one. It's a great time to be alive in our country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Local Scott L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    24,301
    Hell is waiting for you. Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock......
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Wizard Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    Don't feel sad for me. If you haven't figured it out yet
    I'm a big fan of sarcasm. That post was a shot at both
    of you, him for being the worlds biggest internet dick
    and you for supporting him. Two for the price of one.

    I come here for amusement nothing more nothing less.

    Am I happy he's gone for two years? Oh yeah damn right I am
    but what makes me ecstatic is Trump won. Again two for the
    price of one. It's a great time to be alive in our country.
    You wouldn't continue to talk about him if you didn't miss him. Without him, you have nothing better to do than make up stories about your grand-daughter and Harry Reid.

    You might want to spend some time brushing up on your Mandarin.

    How do you come to the conclusion that I "support" Vit? Just because I agree with him about Trump and the poster that all of the populist righties look up to?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    23,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott L View Post
    Hell is waiting for you. Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock......
    That's another one that never gets old.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    23,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Toboggan View Post
    You wouldn't continue to talk about him if you didn't miss him. Without him, you have nothing better to do than make up stories about your grand-daughter and Harry Reid.

    You might want to spend some time brushing up on your Mandarin.

    How do you come to the conclusion that I "support" Vit? Just because I agree with him about Trump and the poster that all of the populist righties look up to?
    Ya you're right. I miss vit much like I miss a 3rd testicle.
    I conclude you support vit because of the brown stain on your nose.
    Rejoice! Hell is waiting for me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Wizard Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    Ya you're right. I miss vit much like I miss a 3rd testicle.
    I conclude you support vit because of the brown stain on your nose.
    Rejoice! Hell is waiting for me.
    Hah, brown-noser? That's a pretty lame insult. Kind of ironic as well, considering the way you and Joe have your heads up Willie's ass.

    By the way, we're already in hell. I can't imagine hell is any worse than the poly forum.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    9-14-2019
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    93,048
    Mantis Toboggan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX Wizard Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Mantis Toboggan
    Hey buddy, Happy Holidays!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    RX Local Scott L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    24,301
    LOL Vit loses Poly Room, goes upstairs.

    Mantis condemns himself with self-imposed life sentence in metaphorical Hell here in Poly Room.
    Mantis screams, "Help! This is worse than Eastern Aleppo!!!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX Wizard Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,645
    Nah, Aleppo is on it's own level of hell. A tragic humanitarian crisis. But hey, it's all going to be great with Batman and Robin (Donnie and Vlad) teaming up to help Bashar.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,261
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Get it together Joe. You have 8 years of Hilary coming......save your strength.

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...1#post10573839
    Says the "political expert" who "ran several campaigns" = 2 YEAR BAN!

    Love that Democrat ground game!!

    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,261
    "Where are Sheriff Joe, Acebb or thecentaurs picks? Acebb cuffed and stuffed for stalking
    Why does Scott L still talk about me while asking others not to talk about me? Failed tout"

    Does anyone still feel sorry for the manic troll?

    Clearly we are dealing with someone not very stable.
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    23,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    "Where are Sheriff Joe, Acebb or thecentaurs picks? Acebb cuffed and stuffed for stalking
    Why does Scott L still talk about me while asking others not to talk about me? Failed tout"

    Does anyone still feel sorry for the manic troll?

    Clearly we are dealing with someone not very stable.
    Clearly there are some here who believe vit is somehow
    of value to society. I'm not one of them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    RX Wizard Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    Clearly there are some here who believe vit is somehow
    of value to society. I'm not one of them.
    Nothing that happens here is of any value to society.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,261
    The manic troll's newest signature:

    My Trolls: Boss415, Fest Zit, Scott L, Runmaker, thecentaur, sheriff joe
    Where are Joe, centaur or acebb picks?

    Notice how his "list of trolls" keeps growing.

    Not long ago, the poker fraud was begging Scott L to "scold" us...now he's on the list himself! lmao

    The bipolar troll is hands down the most despised poster in the history of the forum!
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #47  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,261
    Chapter 79 of vitturd's fictional life:

    ========================================================

    Originally Posted by vitterd
    But I will be out for most of the day....so hopefully it will calm these guys down. Unlikely though.

    Originally Posted by vitterd
    I know my schedule is what determines your schedule so I will be exact with you.

    Im leaving about 1:15 and will be back around 10.....take a breath now and put the lexapro down.

    ================================================================

    The manic troll has been posting the entire day non-stop.

    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #48  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,053
    Good night all.
    Returns two hours later.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #49  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    Posted at 12-20-2016, 11:20 AM

    Originally Posted by vitterd

    But I will be out for most of the day....so hopefully it will calm these guys down. Unlikely though.

    Here is what followed:

    1. 12-20-2016, 11:27 AM
    2. 12-20-2016, 11:28 AM
    3. 12-20-2016, 11:29 AM
    4. 12-20-2016, 11:30 AM
    5. 12-20-2016, 11:32 AM
    6. 12-20-2016, 11:33 AM
    7. 12-20-2016, 11:56 AM
    8. 12-20-2016, 12:09 PM
    9. 12-20-2016, 12:16 PM
    10. 12-20-2016, 12:20 PM
    11. 12-20-2016, 12:24 PM
    12. 12-20-2016, 12:30 PM
    13. 12-20-2016, 12:33 PM
    14. 12-20-2016, 12:46 PM
    15. 12-20-2016, 12:48 PM
    16. 12-20-2016, 12:49 PM
    17. 12-20-2016, 12:54 PM
    18. 12-20-2016, 01:11 PM
    19. 12-20-2016, 01:14 PM
    20. 12-20-2016, 01:18 PM
    21. 12-20-2016, 01:32 PM
    22. 12-20-2016, 01:56 PM
    23. 12-20-2016, 01:59 PM
    24. 12-20-2016, 02:00 PM
    25. 12-20-2016, 02:09 PM
    26. 12-20-2016, 02:15 PM
    27. 12-20-2016, 02:15 PM
    28. 12-20-2016, 03:10 PM
    29. 12-20-2016, 03:19 PM
    30. 12-20-2016, 03:20 PM
    31. 12-20-2016, 03:31 PM
    32. 12-20-2016, 03:43 PM
    33. 12-20-2016, 03:44 PM
    34. 12-20-2016, 03:49 PM
    35. 12-20-2016, 03:59 PM
    36. 12-20-2016, 04:04 PM
    37. 12-20-2016, 04:10 PM
    38. 12-20-2016, 04:12 PM
    39. 12-20-2016, 04:15 PM
    40. 12-20-2016, 04:29 PM
    41. 12-20-2016, 04:31 PM
    42. 12-20-2016, 04:35 PM
    43.12-20-2016, 05:07 PM
    44.12-20-2016, 05:10 PM
    45.12-20-2016, 05:13 PM
    46.12-20-2016, 05:16 PM
    47.12-20-2016, 05:27 PM
    48.12-20-2016, 05:34 PM
    49.12-20-2016, 05:42 PM
    50.12-20-2016, 05:49 PM
    51.12-20-2016, 06:04 PM
    52.12-20-2016, 06:08 PM
    53.12-20-2016, 06:12 PM
    54.12-20-2016, 06:14 PM
    55.12-20-2016, 06:17 PM
    56.12-20-2016, 06:20 PM
    57.12-20-2016, 06:24 PM
    58.12-20-2016, 06:30 PM
    59. 12-20-2016, 06:57 PM
    60. 12-20-2016, 07:00 PM
    61. 12-20-2016, 07:24 PM
    62. 12-20-2016, 07:28 PM
    63. 12-20-2016, 07:31 PM
    64. 12-20-2016, 07:33 PM
    65. 12-20-2016, 07:35 PM
    66. 12-20-2016, 07:37 PM
    67. 12-20-2016, 07:39 PM
    68. 12-20-2016, 07:40 PM
    69. 12-20-2016, 07:46 PM
    70. 12-20-2016, 07:52 PM
    71. 12-20-2016, 07:54 PM
    72. 12-20-2016, 07:59 PM
    73. 12-20-2016, 08:03 PM
    74. 12-20-2016, 08:05 PM
    75. 12-20-2016, 08:07 PM
    76. 12-20-2016, 08:08 PM
    77. 12-20-2016, 08:10 PM
    78. 12-20-2016, 08:13 PM
    79. 12-20-2016, 08:18 PM
    80. 12-20-2016, 08:20 PM
    81. 12-20-2016, 08:23 PM
    82. 12-20-2016, 08:27 PM
    83. 12-20-2016, 08:29 PM
    84. 12-20-2016, 08:34 PM
    85. 12-20-2016, 10:31 PM
    86. 12-20-2016, 10:34 PM
    87. 12-20-2016, 10:37 PM
    88. 12-20-2016, 10:39 PM
    89. 12-20-2016, 10:44 PM
    90. 12-20-2016, 10:46 PM
    91. 12-20-2016, 10:47 PM
    92. 12-20-2016, 10:49 PM
    93. 12-20-2016, 10:50 PM
    94. 12-20-2016, 10:51 PM
    95. 12-20-2016, 10:52 PM
    96. 12-20-2016, 10:53 PM
    97. 12-20-2016, 10:56 PM
    98. 12-20-2016, 10:57 PM
    99. 12-20-2016, 11:00 PM
    100. 12-20-2016, 11:01 PM
    101. 12-20-2016, 11:04 PM
    102. 12-20-2016, 11:11 PM
    103. 12-20-2016, 11:13 PM
    104. 12-20-2016, 11:16 PM
    105. 12-20-2016, 11:17 PM
    106. 12-20-2016, 11:26 PM
    107. 12-20-2016, 11:28 PM
    108. 12-20-2016, 11:46 PM
    109. 12-20-2016, 11:47 PM
    110. 12-20-2016, 11:54 PM
    111. 12-20-2016, 11:57 PM
    112. 12-21-2016, 12:01 AM
    113. 12-21-2016, 12:01 AM
    114. 12-21-2016, 12:03 AM
    115. 12-21-2016, 12:07 AM
    116. 12-21-2016, 12:15 AM


    Just un-fucking believable. That must have been an awesome dinner and evening with his “wife and kids”

    What a loser this guy is.
    Yep.

    "wife and kids"

    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #50  
    RX Local Scott L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    24,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Not long ago, the poker fraud was begging Scott L to "scold" us...now he's on the list himself!
    I should have scolded. "Bad Boys" should stick toguesser!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •