Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: is it finally time to admit viiturd is seriously mentally ill?

He's on another site telling people how often he goes to the gym, how rich he is and he's plus 50 dimes!

Remember when he said he was going to be busy running a campaign this year?

LMFAO

RX SemiGod
    Where is King Loser posting now?

RX Senior
    Ha Ha, I forgot about that guy. I thought he was banned from almost every site out there. Isn't he the guy that owns a pink Prius and goes to Virginia Beach with Robert Kraft and Kobe?

Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    Where is King Loser posting now?
    He joined the SBR forum after it was posted here that SBR bought the RX. He thought he was all clever by doing so in that he assumed the sites would be merged and he would be unbanned.

He's an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    He joined the SBR forum after it was posted here that SBR bought the RX. He thought he was all clever by doing so in that he assumed the sites would be merged and he would be unbanned.

He's an idiot.
    I searched vitterd in the forums & this is what came up....
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Account determined to be a spammer. If you feel this is a mistake, please write to
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

RX Deplorable
    The Democrat ground game will make Hillary president!

I've never been banned anywhere!

They begged me to come back!

I'm going to buy the RX and fire BAS!

Dafinch puts those alt righties in their place!

Tick tock, Mueller has the goods and will bring down Trump!

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

RX Deplorable
    Oh, now another disgraced banned poster The Gooser has chimed in:

"Truth. BAS is a Fascist hypocrite that does nothing but protect his insane alt right buddies. If they're smart, SBR can save the place by firing BAS immediately, freeing it from being the stormfront.org affiliate it's become, and having more sane people come back to post. The hypocrite is there to protect his corrupt, immoral friends, while allowing cyber stalking and welching by his buddies. It's a disgrace."

RX Deplorable

He's an idiot.
    vitturd is as popular there as he was here!

***************************************************************************************************

Vitterd, it is now up to you to stop being a kunt with that other asshole you hate

the way a lot of us here see it, you both wear skirts and ladies underwear in public with your
    7th grade girl-like bullshit

why don`t you both get the fukk away from us?

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    vitturd is as popular there as he was here!

***************************************************************************************************

Vitterd, it is now up to you to stop being a kunt with that other asshole you hate

the way a lot of us here see it, you both wear skirts and ladies underwear in public with your
    7th grade girl-like bullshit

why don`t you both get the fukk away from us?

Sounds like he has found a home.

RX Deplorable
    I ran several campaigns!

I ran several campaigns!

Just bet what I do and be a winner.

Oh, and who can forget when Michaelangelo offered to bet him head-to-head in baseball and vittard went all "Why would I make that bet when I'm ahead?"

Oh, and who can forget when Michaelangelo offered to bet him head-to-head in baseball and vittard went all "Why would I make that bet when I'm ahead?"

And then the dumb ass argued it was because he had done so well, that increased the probability that his bets would go bad the rest of the year.

RX Deplorable
    "The walls are closing in on Trump!" - compulsive liar on disability who spends his entire day arguing with strangers on the Internet

"BAS banned us because we had the goods on his buddy Willie" - The Gooser

RX Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    And then the dumb ass argued it was because he had done so well, that increased the probability that his bets would go bad the rest of the year.
    Gamblers understand!

The math didn't work for me!

RX SemiGod
    What a f'n vitfraud. Dumb and fraudulent is a bad combination.

Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post

Yep. All-time classic. Dumbass tard probably thinks that if a coin-toss comes up heads 2 times in a row, the next toss has a much better chance of being tails.

The funniest part about out is he doesn't even understand how dumb he is. He can't even grasp the explanations.

Yep. All-time classic. Dumbass tard probably thinks that if a coin-toss comes up heads 2 times in a row, the next toss has a much better chance of being tails.

The funniest part about out is he doesn't even understand how dumb he is. He can't even grasp the explanations.

He was referring to a sequential probability of events, which is not the same as each spin being independent of the other. In other words, if I flip a coin 10 times...the probability of getting heads on every flip is not the same as getting heads five times and tails the other five.

The problem for our now departed retard is when you flip coins, spin roulette wheels, etc...tens of thousands of times, you're going to get streaks for both heads, tails, red, black, and so on. It's inevitable. And it's far too small of a sample size to think you've found some red-hot "what goes up must come down" angle.

My wife likes playing roulette, and one time there was a streak of something like 15 straight red numbers hitting. People were lining up and betting big that the next number would be black. She kept betting red (the only one doing so, seemingly) and asked me "why are they doing that?" Because they're idiots, honey. Yeah, black came up within a few rolls, but not before a few guys dropped several black chips during the wait.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeuce View Post
    He was referring to a sequential probability of events, which is not the same as each spin being independent of the other. In other words, if I flip a coin 10 times...the probability of getting heads on every flip is not the same as getting heads five times and tails the other five.

The problem for our now departed retard is when you flip coins, spin roulette wheels, etc...tens of thousands of times, you're going to get streaks for both heads, tails, red, black, and so on. It's inevitable. And it's far too small of a sample size to think you've found some red-hot "what goes up must come down" angle.

My wife likes playing roulette, and one time there was a streak of something like 15 straight red numbers hitting. People were lining up and betting big that the next number would be black. She kept betting red (the only one doing so, seemingly) and asked me "why are they doing that?" Because they're idiots, honey. Yeah, black came up within a few rolls, but not before a few guys dropped several black chips during the wait.
    They may have been illogical thinking black would start coming up instead of red but it isn't like your wife was being savvy by standing pat with red or something. They're both playing a negative expectation game with the exact same odds.

It has nothing to do with small sample sizes. There is no angle for roulette, flipping coins, craps.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    They may have been illogical thinking black would start coming up instead of red but it isn't like your wife was being savvy by standing pat with red or something. They're both playing a negative expectation game with the exact same odds.

It has nothing to do with small sample sizes. There is no angle for roulette, flipping coins, craps.

I know. My point on small sample sizes is vtard thought he was seeing something that wasn’t there and never will be there.

As for the old lady, she likes to play roulette as a time killing game. Not for serious money, just entertainment. Although that will probably come to an end with this new triple green roulette wheel bullshit Vegas is trying to pull. It’s one thing to play a negative expectation game for fun, but that’s entirely different than getting raped.

+1

Go New York Metropolitans!

Gamblers understand!

The math didn't work for me!
    The little baby stopped posting his picks because he started losing.