Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: is it finally time to admit viiturd is seriously mentally ill?

  1. #526  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,542
    He's on another site telling people how often he goes to the gym, how rich he is and he's plus 50 dimes!




    Remember when he said he was going to be busy running a campaign this year?

    LMFAO
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #527  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    12,189
    Where is King Loser posting now?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #528  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,326
    Ha Ha, I forgot about that guy. I thought he was banned from almost every site out there. Isn't he the guy that owns a pink Prius and goes to Virginia Beach with Robert Kraft and Kobe?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #529  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    Where is King Loser posting now?
    He joined the SBR forum after it was posted here that SBR bought the RX. He thought he was all clever by doing so in that he assumed the sites would be merged and he would be unbanned.

    He's an idiot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #530  
    RX Local roadreeler57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    17,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    He joined the SBR forum after it was posted here that SBR bought the RX. He thought he was all clever by doing so in that he assumed the sites would be merged and he would be unbanned.

    He's an idiot.
    I searched vitterd in the forums & this is what came up....
    Message

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Account determined to be a spammer. If you feel this is a mistake, please write to
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #531  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    20,261
    The Democrat ground game will make Hillary president!

    I've never been banned anywhere!

    They begged me to come back!

    I'm going to buy the RX and fire BAS!

    Dafinch puts those alt righties in their place!

    Tick tock, Mueller has the goods and will bring down Trump!

    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #532  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    20,261
    Oh, now another disgraced banned poster The Gooser has chimed in:

    "Truth. BAS is a Fascist hypocrite that does nothing but protect his insane alt right buddies. If they're smart, SBR can save the place by firing BAS immediately, freeing it from being the stormfront.org affiliate it's become, and having more sane people come back to post. The hypocrite is there to protect his corrupt, immoral friends, while allowing cyber stalking and welching by his buddies. It's a disgrace."


    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #533  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    20,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    He joined the SBR forum after it was posted here that SBR bought the RX. He thought he was all clever by doing so in that he assumed the sites would be merged and he would be unbanned.

    He's an idiot.
    vitturd is as popular there as he was here!

    ***************************************************************************************************

    Vitterd, it is now up to you to stop being a kunt with that other asshole you hate

    the way a lot of us here see it, you both wear skirts and ladies underwear in public with your
    7th grade girl-like bullshit

    why don`t you both get the fukk away from us?

    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #534  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    23,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    vitturd is as popular there as he was here!

    ***************************************************************************************************

    Vitterd, it is now up to you to stop being a kunt with that other asshole you hate

    the way a lot of us here see it, you both wear skirts and ladies underwear in public with your
    7th grade girl-like bullshit

    why don`t you both get the fukk away from us?

    Sounds like he has found a home.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #535  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    20,261
    I ran several campaigns!

    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #536  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    I ran several campaigns!


    Just bet what I do and be a winner.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #537  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,542
    Oh, and who can forget when Michaelangelo offered to bet him head-to-head in baseball and vittard went all "Why would I make that bet when I'm ahead?"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #538  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    34,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    Oh, and who can forget when Michaelangelo offered to bet him head-to-head in baseball and vittard went all "Why would I make that bet when I'm ahead?"

    And then the dumb ass argued it was because he had done so well, that increased the probability that his bets would go bad the rest of the year.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #539  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    20,261
    "The walls are closing in on Trump!" - compulsive liar on disability who spends his entire day arguing with strangers on the Internet

    "BAS banned us because we had the goods on his buddy Willie" - The Gooser

    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #540  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    20,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    Oh, and who can forget when Michaelangelo offered to bet him head-to-head in baseball and vittard went all "Why would I make that bet when I'm ahead?"

    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    And then the dumb ass argued it was because he had done so well, that increased the probability that his bets would go bad the rest of the year.
    Gamblers understand!

    The math didn't work for me!
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #541  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    12,189
    What a f'n vitfraud. Dumb and fraudulent is a bad combination.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #542  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,542
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    And then the dumb ass argued it was because he had done so well, that increased the probability that his bets would go bad the rest of the year.

    Yep. All-time classic. Dumbass tard probably thinks that if a coin-toss comes up heads 2 times in a row, the next toss has a much better chance of being tails.

    The funniest part about out is he doesn't even understand how dumb he is. He can't even grasp the explanations.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #543  
    RX Wizard JDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    Yep. All-time classic. Dumbass tard probably thinks that if a coin-toss comes up heads 2 times in a row, the next toss has a much better chance of being tails.

    The funniest part about out is he doesn't even understand how dumb he is. He can't even grasp the explanations.

    He was referring to a sequential probability of events, which is not the same as each spin being independent of the other. In other words, if I flip a coin 10 times...the probability of getting heads on every flip is not the same as getting heads five times and tails the other five.

    The problem for our now departed retard is when you flip coins, spin roulette wheels, etc...tens of thousands of times, you're going to get streaks for both heads, tails, red, black, and so on. It's inevitable. And it's far too small of a sample size to think you've found some red-hot "what goes up must come down" angle.

    My wife likes playing roulette, and one time there was a streak of something like 15 straight red numbers hitting. People were lining up and betting big that the next number would be black. She kept betting red (the only one doing so, seemingly) and asked me "why are they doing that?" Because they're idiots, honey. Yeah, black came up within a few rolls, but not before a few guys dropped several black chips during the wait.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #544  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    20,777
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeuce View Post
    He was referring to a sequential probability of events, which is not the same as each spin being independent of the other. In other words, if I flip a coin 10 times...the probability of getting heads on every flip is not the same as getting heads five times and tails the other five.

    The problem for our now departed retard is when you flip coins, spin roulette wheels, etc...tens of thousands of times, you're going to get streaks for both heads, tails, red, black, and so on. It's inevitable. And it's far too small of a sample size to think you've found some red-hot "what goes up must come down" angle.

    My wife likes playing roulette, and one time there was a streak of something like 15 straight red numbers hitting. People were lining up and betting big that the next number would be black. She kept betting red (the only one doing so, seemingly) and asked me "why are they doing that?" Because they're idiots, honey. Yeah, black came up within a few rolls, but not before a few guys dropped several black chips during the wait.
    They may have been illogical thinking black would start coming up instead of red but it isn't like your wife was being savvy by standing pat with red or something. They're both playing a negative expectation game with the exact same odds.

    It has nothing to do with small sample sizes. There is no angle for roulette, flipping coins, craps.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #545  
    RX Wizard JDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,308
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    They may have been illogical thinking black would start coming up instead of red but it isn't like your wife was being savvy by standing pat with red or something. They're both playing a negative expectation game with the exact same odds.

    It has nothing to do with small sample sizes. There is no angle for roulette, flipping coins, craps.

    I know. My point on small sample sizes is vtard thought he was seeing something that wasn’t there and never will be there.

    As for the old lady, she likes to play roulette as a time killing game. Not for serious money, just entertainment. Although that will probably come to an end with this new triple green roulette wheel bullshit Vegas is trying to pull. It’s one thing to play a negative expectation game for fun, but that’s entirely different than getting raped.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #546  
    God Bless America! HamGlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rx Forum skybox
    Posts
    3,914
    +1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #547  
    RX Local Greenbacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    82,366
    Go New York Metropolitans!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #548  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Gamblers understand!

    The math didn't work for me!
    The little baby stopped posting his picks because he started losing.


    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •