Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: is it finally time to admit viiturd is seriously mentally ill?

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Yep.

"wife and kids"

Turd has the nerve to tell me to get a life lmao. He puts on 12 to 15 hour 100plus post troll sessions ! Clown is so delusional . I am predicting an all time troll session in the offshore today

RX Deplorable
    Boss, you have to love how much this no-life loser LIES:

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lol.....he will make up more lies. Just like he lies about my quotes, lies about creating a fake Vitterd profile and lies about everything.

He is a con man and whatever he posts will be lies for sure. The guy thinks I'm Doc Mercer.....I mean cmon.

i wouldn't get too excited. It will be more fake news.

however, starting Saturday I will be gone from here for some time....but don't misconstrue that for whatever fake news he's touting
    "wife and kids"

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

Banned
    What a weird sad little redneck this joe blow seems to be. Trolling away constantly. I mean he is the stereotypical uneducated small flaccid penis redneck that thinks he knows politics.

You right wing extremist joker. You make real Republicans look bad.

Banned

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
    What a weird sad little redneck this joe blow seems to be. Trolling away constantly. I mean he is the stereotypical uneducated small flaccid penis redneck that thinks he knows politics.

You right wing extremist joker. You make real Republicans look bad.
    You are full of anger and hate. Why don't you share your feelings with the group?

Banned
    Mountain, I'm actually very happy. Read my posts. All of them then read the responses. You'll see who's full of hate lol Relax.

RX Senior
    Mountain, I'm actually very happy. Read my posts. All of them then read the responses. You'll see who's full of hate lol Relax.
    You fool no one. I don't know any of your previous names but I do know that your posts reflect those of a narrow minded individual. The pejorative (look it up) words you use to belittle those you disagree with tell us more about you than anything else.

Go back to your other forum, this is the big leagues and you don't have the talent to play here

Banned
    mountain, your condescending and idiotic comment about this is the big leagues =can you get any more dramatic? Do you sit down when peeing too? lol

You reek of bias. You chime in now but were nowhere to be seen when I was being nothing but civil when I joined. Then I saw how things were done here (in the big leagues) and a mod even more and less confirmed what I saw, that it's insults and belittling and name calling that is the norm here.

I'm very impressed that you looked up a word that you didn't understand and worked it into your preposterous post. It's astonishing (look it up) how narrow minded people can call others narrow minded.

I was being civil until I was met with comical hostility and name calling and trolling because certain posters disagreed with me. Where were you then? Yet you chime in now after I admittedly stooped to their level (actually nowhere near as bad as them since these antiamerican extremists like to shit on their own flag by disrespecting the President and his wife by saying racist things and low brow derogatory things)

You've been owned mountain. Next time come swinging a better bat because afterall...this is the big leagues lol. Give it a rest.

RX SemiGod
    Who is this jagoff ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by boss415 View Post
    Who is this jagoff ^^^
    An anti-Semite searching the internet for the attention he didn't receive as a child. Sad existence.

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Gee, where have we heard this before?

+ = Very happy.

RX Senior
    mountain, your condescending and idiotic comment about this is the big leagues =can you get any more dramatic? Do you sit down when peeing too? lol

You reek of bias. You chime in now but were nowhere to be seen when I was being nothing but civil when I joined. Then I saw how things were done here (in the big leagues) and a mod even more and less confirmed what I saw, that it's insults and belittling and name calling that is the norm here.

I'm very impressed that you looked up a word that you didn't understand and worked it into your preposterous post. It's astonishing (look it up) how narrow minded people can call others narrow minded.

I was being civil until I was met with comical hostility and name calling and trolling because certain posters disagreed with me. Where were you then? Yet you chime in now after I admittedly stooped to their level (actually nowhere near as bad as them since these antiamerican extremists like to shit on their own flag by disrespecting the President and his wife by saying racist things and low brow derogatory things)

You've been owned mountain. Next time come swinging a better bat because afterall...this is the big leagues lol. Give it a rest.
    Save your selective outrage for the members at your "other forum" You preach patience and tolerance but yet Scott's defenders as "faggot minions". Hardly a term of endearment for someone whose lifestyle may be different than yours. Your grammar and sentence structure is horrendous......in other words you are an ignorant, hypocritical dumbass....sort of like the people in the south you seem to dislike so much.

Again, you fool no one. Because you aren't even a rounding error on my balance sheet, I won't respond to you. I suggest you take your lame game back to the other forum.

You are a pseudo-intellectual wannabe with no game. Go the fuck away

Someone tried to scale a mountain on the wrong day and got buried under an avalanche

You have to love a guy who fancies himself as an intellectual resorting to "do you sit when peeing too?" as his witty insult. It's no wonder this genius can't last 5 posts before he's outed as Jagoff's ghosts.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Mr. "I'm taking a long break" of course revealed himself as a pathological liar yet again

however, starting Saturday I will be gone from here for some time....but don't misconstrue that for whatever fake news he's touting
    I decided I would be taking a break from here at Christmas after the election. People here can verify that thru prior pm's. So not hedging anything.....nothing to do with his lies at all. I pm'd mantis about a football bet and he can verify my break was planned well before a threat

"Some time" is less than 24 hours!

Verified through PM's!!!

What a loser.

Banned
    lol at people who think they owned somebody when they made no sense whatsoever. Kids are funny.

I like how mountain completely ignored all the facts in my post and came up with some idiotic lazy response. You might as well have wrote, ''I know you are but what am i?!" lol

Then scott loser chimes in throwing his usual fuel on the fire as the instigator/troll he is. It's what people like him do. Sorry scott loser. Mountain hit and missed badly. You look even dumber than him cheering on a failed post. Lol. You ever get tired of being owned?

RX SemiGod
    This guy might be the ghost of vitturd^^^^^

Someone needs a lesson on the difference between "facts" and opinions.

lol at people who think they owned somebody when they made no sense whatsoever. Kids are funny.

I like how mountain completely ignored all the facts in my post and came up with some idiotic lazy response. You might as well have wrote, ''I know you are but what am i?!" lol

Then scott loser chimes in throwing his usual fuel on the fire as the instigator/troll he is. It's what people like him do. Sorry scott loser. Mountain hit and missed badly. You look even dumber than him cheering on a failed post. Lol. You ever get tired of being owned?
    Ladies and gentlemen I think we have our first clone.

This guy might be the ghost of vitturd^^^^^
    There certainly are a lot of similarities.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    There certainly are a lot of similarities.
    Same style just a few different words. And the turd is suspiciously absent .

That isn't Vit. It's Jag.

Same style just a few different words. And the turd is suspiciously absent .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Toboggan View Post
    That isn't Vit. It's Jag.
    Why would Jag come back after 12 years, Sunday 8 years and Van Halen 12.
    If they are all one in the same you would think he/they have moved on.

Who is the only "Certifiably addicted" person here?

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    Why would Jag come back after 12 years, Sunday 8 years and Van Halen 12.
    If they are all one in the same you would think he/they have moved on.

Who is the only "Certifiably addicted" person here?

Think about it.
    Jag never left. He's been here all along. This RWB guy is obsessed with religion, he's an anti-Semite and he's got a thing for Scott. That's Jag, not Vit.

Mantis is right. Vit's mood runs from affable to angry. Sumday's goes from seething to frothing.