Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:

Thread: Bookie Report National Championship

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #26  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,423
    Quote Originally Posted by bookiereport View Post
    I really like the fact they got rid of Kiffen...wish they did that earlier and had Sark preparing for the playoffs all along but it is what it is...As of now I am still getting more Clemson action 68-27 bets
    I really like seeing Kiffen gone too, and also all the Clemson action.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX SemiGod bookiereport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,264
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    I really like seeing Kiffen gone too, and also all the Clemson action.
    I think their gameplan will be better with Kiffin gone
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX SemiGod bookiereport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,264
    I think line will go back up to 7 and settle there imo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX SemiGod bookiereport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,264
    starting to see more under action as well
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX SemiGod bookiereport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,264
    Nothing has changed. I am still taking Clemson about 2 to 1. I am starting to like Bama more and more. I rarely lose these types of games so I am thinking Bama covers and adds another record to its dynasty
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    33,068
    Quote Originally Posted by RedElephants View Post
    I agree. Our Offense is missing sync......it will take a tremendous effort by our Defense which can be done. But our coaches have got to call a great game on Offense and special teams, to be honest I love the Clemson domination rolling into the game. It will be another one for the ages. Great coaching staffs, great players. Best two teams. Advantage Clemson this year. I've wondered several times this year what our team would have been like with Blake coming in on some passing situations. He would have gotten some decent playing time by now. He really disrespected the team by leaving mid year. And I hope the NCAA slams whatever loophole he found shut.
    RE....

    I know how much u know about your Tide. Are u takkng Clemson on this one?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    RX Member SaintsFan1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    La
    Posts
    967
    Ekg said the same thing. He is getting loaded with Clemson money.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,979
    Hey BR....

    Thanks for posting all year. For what it's worth, i run an operation and periodically check you and EKG. We typically all need the same things. And when we all need the same things.... I want to say we usually hit around 90%+.


    I have 60 guys.... currently about 4/1 on clemson. I expect this to increase throughout the day.

    Good luck to you all
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX SemiGod bookiereport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,264
    2017 Championship Game Needs:
    There is no such thing as a lock...I am 8-2 last 10 years on sides in this game. Usually when it is very lopsided in these very heavily bet games we take the cash but it is not a definite by any means. I am sure much more action will come in but with so much in already the need is not going to change. I will update if anything does change. Right now I am rooting for the Over but not by a whole lot.
    Alabama -6.5 (MONSTER)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    2,830
    alabama being disrespected is the funniest thing i have heard in a month and i cannot believe that A. they themselves believe it or B. any sane person over the age of 20 believes...

    gimme a fucking break with that bs..the team is coached by arguably one of the 3 best coaches ever and they have won 23 in a row..undefeated five stars backing up five stars backing up five stars...yes guys, its you against the world..when tim williams makes a play tonight or cam robinson mauls someone, please cue "they overcame adversity" the district attorney would like some attention as well..

    just waiting for paul allen to complain about the cost of gas next..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    33,068
    Quote Originally Posted by bookiereport View Post
    2017 Championship Game Needs:
    There is no such thing as a lock...I am 8-2 last 10 years on sides in this game. Usually when it is very lopsided in these very heavily bet games we take the cash but it is not a definite by any means. I am sure much more action will come in but with so much in already the need is not going to change. I will update if anything does change. Right now I am rooting for the Over but not by a whole lot.
    Alabama -6.5 (MONSTER)
    Let's go OVERRRRRRRR!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    18,779
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjones2 View Post
    alabama being disrespected is the funniest thing i have heard in a month and i cannot believe that A. they themselves believe it or B. any sane person over the age of 20 believes...

    gimme a fucking break with that bs..the team is coached by arguably one of the 3 best coaches ever and they have won 23 in a row..undefeated five stars backing up five stars backing up five stars...yes guys, its you against the world..when tim williams makes a play tonight or cam robinson mauls someone, please cue "they overcame adversity" the district attorney would like some attention as well..

    just waiting for paul allen to complain about the cost of gas next..
    crazy maybe their brainwashed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    neverland
    Posts
    1,153
    listen to a Paul something or other the ESPN SEC guy podcast.............was about a week old and he speaks of a conversation AFTER last years game and some of the Bama guys made a reference they felt disrespected by Clemson
    and went on to say Clemson kicked their ass and how tough a game it was......and how it was brought up again this year after Clemson took apart OSU.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    neverland
    Posts
    1,153
    Brandon Lang

    150 DIME
    -MAX WAGER-
    CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER
    #2 IN A ROW

    Clemson
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    RX SemiGod tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    14,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    listen to a Paul something or other the ESPN SEC guy podcast.............was about a week old and he speaks of a conversation AFTER last years game and some of the Bama guys made a reference they felt disrespected by Clemson
    and went on to say Clemson kicked their ass and how tough a game it was......and how it was brought up again this year after Clemson took apart OSU.....
    "Finebaum." Guy is as good at SEC Speak as any reporter/analyst there is. But yeah, that's the recurring theme, no one respects our D since Clemson hung 40 on "us" last year. Bucket, that was last year, this is this year. If that's the "carrot" to motivate them, then they have an issue none of us know about.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX SemiGod bookiereport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,264
    Alabama -6.5 (SUPER MONSTER)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    unc
    Posts
    5,575
    Everyone I know local here is on Clemson huge tonight, huge... including me
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    RX SemiGod tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    14,989
    Quote Originally Posted by bookiereport View Post
    Alabama -6.5 (SUPER MONSTER)
    In Texass,,,,WOW, I can understand some guys over my way (NC) claiming heavy on Clemson, but Texas, how's that happen? You hitting the trailer parks, LOL. GL BR!

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    2
    What's ekg name on Facebook
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    RX Junior harryh654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Awax9302 View Post
    What's ekg name on Facebook
    Doubt he wants people posting his full name on here
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    RX SemiGod bookiereport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,264
    I am at about 4-1 $$$ on Clemson spread
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #47  
    RX SemiGod Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    12,275
    Thx BR
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #48  
    RX Member crazy cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    427
    Good to know BR. Love Bama. Getting Bama -6 everywhere now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #49  
    RX Member SaintsFan1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    La
    Posts
    967
    Quote Originally Posted by Awax9302 View Post
    What's ekg name on Facebook
    Ekg needs Bama-6.5
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #50  
    Your Bookies Worest Enemy XSPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    44,664
    Good luck tonight......
    NBA 111-87 NFL 83-73
    NCAA BK 94-69
    NCAA FB 151-108
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •