Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: Willie's NCAAB Thread for 2017

Page 1 of 20 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Willie's NCAAB Thread for 2017 
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    decided to rename my thread, didn't like the old name

    Wednesday 1/4

    Rutgers +13
    Butler +1.5
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    Tuesday; 2-2
    2017; 3-3


    YTD 81-97


    all bets remain small in this sport
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX SemiGod KingEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,462
    BOL Willie
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    GA Tech +21
    GTown +2.5
    SC +2
    Creighton -7
    S Illi -1.5
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Your Bookies Worest Enemy XSPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    44,664
    Good luck tonight....
    NBA 111-87 NFL 83-73
    NCAA BK 94-69
    NCAA FB 151-108
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEleven View Post
    BOL Willie
    Quote Originally Posted by XSPower View Post
    Good luck tonight....
    as always, thank you
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    Wednesday 3-2
    2017; 6-5
    YTD; 84-99
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    Thursday 1/5

    CT +7.5 (POD), I know UConn sucks right now, but so does Memphis. With a Adams back to full strength, the Huskies are more talented, they just have to jell. I think they win SU, but I'm taking the points and expecting a close game

    Stanford +7.5

    IUPUI +5.5
    TX SA -2
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Member Bandit007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    519
    Good luck Willie! On the Huskies as well....I love your quote and so true!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX SemiGod tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    14,992
    "decided to rename my thread, didn't like the old name"

    Yeah, thought that "I will do your daughter for food" wasn't working too well in the neighborhood. Sorry Willie, I'm having a good day, LOL.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    CA +10.5
    Montana St +5
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New jersey
    Posts
    1,599
    The Homer angle will fuck you every time as an eagles fan I know that all too well.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh12795 View Post
    The Homer angle will fuck you every time as an eagles fan I know that all too well.
    that's not true, the Huskies have been very good over the years, especially in the dance. Although they do suck this year

    and the Patriots are an ATM machine in the regular season

    so homerism as not been a downfall for me, although I obviously get games wrong too
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    Thursday; 2-4
    2017; 5-7
    YTD; 83-101

    my college basketball plays are much smaller than my football plays at this point, for obvious reasons
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    Georgetown +2.5

    WVU -14

    Pitt +4
    Temple -9


    may the basketball gods forgive me for whatever transgressions I have committed, and I'm about to sacrifice a Manhattan to honor them

    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    X -11
    K St -14

    Creighton -6
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,070
    Get em today Willie!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Local indiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    valley center
    Posts
    23,786
    W/99.........BOL with all your action today............indy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickee View Post
    Get em today Willie!
    Quote Originally Posted by indiana View Post
    W/99.........BOL with all your action today............indy
    thanks guys, but I must have pissed the wrong spirits off

    two more spreads decided in the closing moments, two more losses (1-3 to start the day)

    The Hoyas were my biggest CBB play of the day, the closing moments went perfect for Butler backers and the Hoyas implode in OT

    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    3,070
    Sacrifice a few more cocktails!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickee View Post
    Sacrifice a few more cocktails!
    I know, it's going to be a long day

    Although our dinner plans have been canceled because of the weather, so right now I have nothing better to do
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    X -11
    K St -14

    Creighton -6
    I obviously inversed the X & K St lines



    2-0-1 this session

    3-3 for the day


    missed free throws are killing me today
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    Baylor -12
    Nova -11.5
    TX T +11.5
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    Saturday 4-5, awesome baby

    2017; 9-12

    YTD; 87-106
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    57,665
    UConn -2
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". Winston Churchill "A rising tide raises all boats". JFK
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •