Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: Vitterd College Hoops Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    You didn't add the rubber room, I did. Because we all saw what you did the last time you were banned - you tried to turn the rubber room
    into your drama/flame wars.
    Why don't you bump are bet thread to see exactly what happened. I can't find it.

I was followed to the rubber room by you and others.

Banned
    I'm gonna post my record after tax season.

Banned
    You didn't add the rubber room, I did. Because we all saw what you did the last time you were banned - you tried to turn the rubber room
    Thats an outright lie and I expect an apology. You might wanna bump this thread in poly forum. If you have announce if class or integrity you will.

"Vit you want some of this"----posted by Dave007

www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1058147

Banned
    Still no apology huh? You and sheriff joe should both apologize for this lie. One day you, Acebb, mountain and joe will have to explain why the truth was so hard......good luck with that.

Great winning year as 4 big games (4400) put us over the top for a winning year and huge winning tourney. Onto baseball!!!

thanks to all who followed and good luck!!!

Big Game King Out!!!!!

Since the season is over, and you're not posting plays here anyway. closing this thread since I Told you to keep it Sports related.

If you start another thread here or anywhere that is not Sports related / on point, then you will be banned from those forums.

I'm sure you will Cry Foul ... but like I've said already, this is not allowed by anyone and you have been warned Multiple times