Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: Vitterd College Hoops Thread

Page 1 of 15 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Vitterd College Hoops Thread 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Now that football is over. Time for college hoops

    First, let me address the lying going on at this site. Sheriff Joe threatened me, I called his bluff and he started lying about me.

    I have never ever been on disability of any kind. I was in 2 car accidents( both not my fault) that resulted in concussions. Treated....released and received no money of any kind and I'm back to playing hoops and working out daily. Somehow Joe turned this into long term disability. A total lie in every way. He's embarrassed that I called him out. I offered him countless bets to prove it....he backs down.

    Anything I've said about scumbag Willie99 is 100 percent true and is backed up by documents and facts from his hometown newspapers. That's the difference....I have facts and those scumbags lie. Just like Sheriff joe being a ghost, posting fake tickets and taking selfies of himself in purple flower patch. And yes, Acebb was detained for stalking women and boss 415 trolls me daily.

    Now that the truth is out .....let's get on with another winning hoops season. All my records are 100 percent accurate!!!
     

  2. #2  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Tues 1/10

    Baylor +6.5
    Bama +5.5
     

  3. #3  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    17,507
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Now that football is over. Time for college hoops

    First, let me address the lying going on at this site. Sheriff Joe threatened me, I called his bluff and he started lying about me.

    I have never ever been on disability of any kind. I was in 2 car accidents( both not my fault) that resulted in concussions. Treated....released and received no money of any kind and I'm back to playing hoops and working out daily. Somehow Joe turned this into long term disability. A total lie in every way. He's embarrassed that I called him out. I offered him countless bets to prove it....he backs down.

    Anything I've said about scumbag Willie99 is 100 percent true and is backed up by documents and facts from his hometown newspapers. That's the difference....I have facts and those scumbags lie. Just like Sheriff joe being a ghost, posting fake tickets and taking selfies of himself in purple flower patch. And yes, Acebb was detained for stalking women and boss 415 trolls me daily.

    Now that the truth is out .....let's get on with another winning hoops season. All my records are 100 percent accurate!!!

    Keep this in yalls poly forum crap. Lol. Just post plays here. Nothing else.

    Good luck
     

  4. #4  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    I can't post in poly forum. Just getting my side out. All plays from here on out.

    GL
     

  5. #5  
    Your Bookies Worest Enemy XSPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    42,851
    Good luck tonight my friend.....
    2017 NCAA FB (32-20) . NFLX RECORD (25-14) +$28,710
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior spidur94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,956
    BOL on your action tonight
     

  7. #7  
    RX SemiGod KingEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,462
    good luck
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Tues 1/10

    Baylor +6.5
    Bama +5.5
    Nice card. Like them both
     

  9. #9  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulledclear View Post
    I
    Thought they banned this turd.
    Never. Please don't troll my thread.....that applies to ALL your log in names. Thanks Casper
     

  10. #10  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Thanks all(except pulleddick)
     

  11. #11  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    17,507
    bounce back tonight Vit
     

  12. #12  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Ytd 0-2

    1/11

    Michigan-2
    Tulsa +3.5
    BC +5.5
     

  13. #13  
    Your Bookies Worest Enemy XSPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    42,851
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Ytd 0-2

    1/11

    Michigan-2
    Tulsa +3.5
    BC +5.5
    Good luck tonight
    2017 NCAA FB (32-20) . NFLX RECORD (25-14) +$28,710
     

  14. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Ytd 2-3
     

  15. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    1/12

    Iowa +6
     

  16. #16  
    RX Local indiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    valley center
    Posts
    22,746
    Vitt..........good luck with your play tonight...........indy
     

  17. #17  
    Your Bookies Worest Enemy XSPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    42,851
    Good luck tonight.....
    2017 NCAA FB (32-20) . NFLX RECORD (25-14) +$28,710
     

  18. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Thanks Indy and XS
     

  19. #19  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Ytd

    3-3
     

  20. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    1/14

    Miami +3
     

  21. #21  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Now that football is over. Time for college hoops

    First, let me address the lying going on at this site. Sheriff Joe threatened me, I called his bluff and he started lying about me.

    I have never ever been on disability of any kind. I was in 2 car accidents( both not my fault) that resulted in concussions. Treated....released and received no money of any kind and I'm back to playing hoops and working out daily. Somehow Joe turned this into long term disability. A total lie in every way. He's embarrassed that I called him out. I offered him countless bets to prove it....he backs down.

    Anything I've said about scumbag Willie99 is 100 percent true and is backed up by documents and facts from his hometown newspapers. That's the difference....I have facts and those scumbags lie. Just like Sheriff joe being a ghost, posting fake tickets and taking selfies of himself in purple flower patch. And yes, Acebb was detained for stalking women and boss 415 trolls me daily.

    Now that the truth is out .....let's get on with another winning hoops season. All my records are 100 percent accurate!!!
    Hate your politics, respect your picks. What do you have the rest of the day. Something is telling me you go on a big run.
     

  22. #22  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    1/14

    Miami +3
    Utah+3
     

  23. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by The Out View Post
    Hate your politics, respect your picks. What do you have the rest of the day. Something is telling me you go on a big run.
    Just utah.....that's it for the day.

    Thx...GL
     

  24. #24  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    5-3 ytd
     

  25. #25  
    Be the change you want to see in the world. BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    12,580
    Vitt- good luck with the plays. And forgot about those shit stains in the poly forum-nobody cares what they think anyway.
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •