Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: the lying coward named Roger Goodell

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 the lying coward named Roger Goodell 
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    67,389
    is avoiding NE, yet again. I love it. I hope he never comes to Foxboro

    He's too embarrassed by his actions, deep down inside he knows he's a hypocritical lying inconsistent scumbag that just makes things up on the fly, and he's doing everything possible to avoid swallowing his medicine.

    He's like a child, hiding in the closet, not big enough to face the music.

    I heard a talking head say he's never been to New Orleans since he fucked them over with his on the fly poppycock too.

    He missed opening day in 2015, when the SB winner hosts the game. He hasn't been there for two years now. This weekend, he's going back to Atlanta, the same place he went to last week.

    Thank you Roger, for yet another opportunity to laugh at your childish idiocy. We all know what makes men cowards, when the truth doesn't serve them well. You see, you never have to run from honesty.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Junior BostonBettor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    in front of my computer screen
    Posts
    1,971
    Well if the Pats win the Superbowl, the trophy presentation could be one of the best awkward moments ever.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ---------
    Posts
    6,819
    '...deep down inside he knows he's a ...'

    good grief . That's a story you're creating in your head cause it makes you feel good .Why is his actions affecting you so much ? He has that much power ?



    Truth is , you have no idea what's in his head . He may wear a Brady tee shirt to bed ..
    Pinarello (Paris) 2012 , dura-ace c50, shimano ultegra Di2
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricboff View Post
    '...deep down inside he knows he's a ...'

    good grief . That's a story you're creating in your head cause it makes you feel good .Why is his actions affecting you so much ? He has that much power ?



    Truth is , you have no idea what's in his head . He may wear a Brady tee shirt to bed ..
    Patriot fans are weird people. They have a mantra " they hate us cuz they ain't us". Think how delusional you have to be to think that.

    Goodell is a bad commissioner, Brady is prob best qb of all time and the Patriots cheat. All can be true.

    why would he go to new eng? So he can listen to those idiot drunks yell dumb shit about him and his family?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Junior BostonBettor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    in front of my computer screen
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricboff View Post
    '... He may wear a Brady tee shirt to bed ..
    Maybe he's wearing those new TB12 pj's. With his salary, he can actually afford them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,684
    In fairness to Rog, who wouldn't choose spending the weekend with a reasonable fan base in 60-70 degree weather over spending the weekend freezing your ass off with a bunch of clowns?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    67,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricboff View Post
    '...deep down inside he knows he's a ...'

    good grief . That's a story you're creating in your head cause it makes you feel good .Why is his actions affecting you so much ? He has that much power ?



    Truth is , you have no idea what's in his head . He may wear a Brady tee shirt to bed ..

    so you think it's just a coincidence he missed his league's season opening ceremony in 2015? like that's just normal behavior?

    you think it's just a coincidence he hasn't attended a game in either NO or NE since he screwed over each franchise?

    I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, I think it's decisions he's making because he's a coward
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ---------
    Posts
    6,819
    i don't know. You are asking for interpretations of another person's behaviour/thoughts ?


    clearly you are a rabid fan, no bad in that. Passion is cool. Don't know the man. No idea he why he isn't going to be there. All conjecture
    Pinarello (Paris) 2012 , dura-ace c50, shimano ultegra Di2
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior PatsFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    8,422
    Roger blows. He gets everything wrong. His punishments, His lies, His cover-ups. I mean how many times he can he possibly get suspending someone wrong??
    Ray Rice? Josh Brown? The BountyGate suspensions. He gets it wrong all the time. The owners don't care about that, but trust me they care about ratings and TV contracts.

    Those things keep dipping and so will his career.

    Oh, and he's a pussy for not showing up at Gillette. Makes him look real bad, hand out the punishment and can't deal with the blow back. Give me a break...weak.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanatic View Post
    Roger blows. He gets everything wrong. His punishments, His lies, His cover-ups. I mean how many times he can he possibly get suspending someone wrong??
    Ray Rice? Josh Brown? The BountyGate suspensions. He gets it wrong all the time. The owners don't care about that, but trust me they care about ratings and TV contracts.

    Those things keep dipping and so will his career.

    Oh, and he's a pussy for not showing up at Gillette. Makes him look real bad, hand out the punishment and can't deal with the blow back. Give me a break...weak.
    Hes not gonna win with patriot fans. If he comes it's " we don't want the fuckin asshole here". If he doesn't "he's a coward"

    roger sucks for many reasons but not going to Gillette isn't one of them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior PatsFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    8,422
    To you it isn't a reason he sucks but to me it is...

    It would say alot to me of what type of man he is to show and face the music. But he will never because he's chicken shit.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Local slapshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    16,922
    so Pitt ML is the play this weekend just watch the bad calls effect this game
    GO LEAFS GO
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanatic View Post
    To you it isn't a reason he sucks but to me it is...

    It would say alot to me of what type of man he is to show and face the music. But he will never because he's chicken shit.
    Grown men booing another grown man is facing the music? No reason for him to go there.....best that he doesn't. Pats fan are crazy enough to do something stupid.....they all have the mentality that the world is jealous and out to get them. It's all so damn weird.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    37,552
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Grown men booing another grown man is facing the music? No reason for him to go there.....best that he doesn't. Pats fan are crazy enough to do something stupid.....they all have the mentality that the world is jealous and out to get them. It's all so damn weird.
    This is coming from an Eagles fan? Eagles fans = voted by NFL players as most despised fan base in the whole NFL.

    Most hated fan base: Eagles

    It all started in December 1968, when those disenchanted fans of the Eagles sitting at Franklin Field decided that the best way to unleash their invective was to hurl snowballs at Frank Olivo, a 19-year-old man who stepped onto the field in a Santa Claus suit. The fans were disgusted because the then-lame franchise was winning too much at the end of the season—winning their way right out of the derby for USC's O.J. Simpson, who went to Buffalo as the first pick in the 1969 draft. Philadelphia took defensive back Leroy Keyes (who?) with the third pick, leaving Joe Greene on the board for the Steelers with the next selection.
    In 1998, the team installed a jail in the bowels of Veterans Stadium and hired a judge, the delightfully-named Seamus McCaffery, to preside over the rowdiest of an infamous bunch. And in 1999, several of Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin's teammates were understandably distressed when they thought Eagles fans were booing the future Hall-of-Famer as he lay on the field with the neck injury that ended his career. In truth, the fans were booing Deion Sanders, but the fact that they cheered as Irvin lay on the field motionless tells you all you need to know. Every fanbase is unfortunately defined by the minority who do stupid stuff like this, but it seems that Eagles fans are more defined than any other group. —DF
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    This is coming from an Eagles fan? Eagles fans = voted by NFL players as most despised fan base in the whole NFL.

    Most hated fan base: Eagles

    It all started in December 1968, when those disenchanted fans of the Eagles sitting at Franklin Field decided that the best way to unleash their invective was to hurl snowballs at Frank Olivo, a 19-year-old man who stepped onto the field in a Santa Claus suit. The fans were disgusted because the then-lame franchise was winning too much at the end of the season—winning their way right out of the derby for USC's O.J. Simpson, who went to Buffalo as the first pick in the 1969 draft. Philadelphia took defensive back Leroy Keyes (who?) with the third pick, leaving Joe Greene on the board for the Steelers with the next selection.
    In 1998, the team installed a jail in the bowels of Veterans Stadium and hired a judge, the delightfully-named Seamus McCaffery, to preside over the rowdiest of an infamous bunch. And in 1999, several of Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin's teammates were understandably distressed when they thought Eagles fans were booing the future Hall-of-Famer as he lay on the field with the neck injury that ended his career. In truth, the fans were booing Deion Sanders, but the fact that they cheered as Irvin lay on the field motionless tells you all you need to know. Every fanbase is unfortunately defined by the minority who do stupid stuff like this, but it seems that Eagles fans are more defined than any other group. —DF
    Uhhhh....this doesn't mean much.

    That entire snowballs at Santa Claus is the dumbest story ever. That Santa Claus was a homeless drunk that should have been pelted with snow balls. Many eagles fans sucks but patriot fans are a different breed of idiot.

    Every fan base cheers when a star opposing player is on the field hurt. Do you watch games?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    37,552
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Uhhhh....this doesn't mean much.

    That entire snowballs at Santa Claus is the dumbest story ever. That Santa Claus was a homeless drunk that should have been pelted with snow balls. Many eagles fans sucks but patriot fans are a different breed of idiot.

    Every fan base cheers when a star opposing player is on the field hurt. Do you watch games?
    Um, more laughing at the irony of you being an Eagles fan making sweeping generalizations about the Patriots fan base:

    "Pats fan are crazy enough to do something stupid.....they all have the mentality that the world is jealous and out to get them. It's all so damn weird. "

    Never mind, you already know I think you're a fucking toolbag, and the intelligence level of what comes out of your mouth follows.

    I'll go back to ignoring you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Um, more laughing at the irony of you being an Eagles fan making sweeping generalizations about the Patriots fan base:

    "Pats fan are crazy enough to do something stupid.....they all have the mentality that the world is jealous and out to get them. It's all so damn weird. "

    Never mind, you already know I think you're a fucking toolbag, and the intelligence level of what comes out of your mouth follows.

    I'll go back to ignoring you.
    Arent you from Texas? Are you one of those dickheads that just root for teams that win? Pats, spurs, celtics, golden state.

    All you gotta do is read patriot fans comments here and it spells it out clearly.

    Bye dummy.....go back to fake ignore! I don't have to announce I'm ignoring you....I just don't mention you until you start trolling like today. You don't seem to know much about sports.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,345
    Roger is a statist,another piece of trash that will rot in hell
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    67,389
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot View Post
    so Pitt ML is the play this weekend just watch the bad calls effect this game
    well, since the Patriots have been amazing against the spread, I obviously don't think he's fixing games

    I just think he's a cowardly asshole
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    Official Rx music critic and beer snob FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Taxpaying side of Michigan
    Posts
    24,866
    What will be interesting is if they win the SB. That will be a very talked-about trip to the White House. Brady and Belichek are Trump guys in a very liberal area.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    67,389
    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    What will be interesting is if they win the SB. That will be a very talked-about trip to the White House. Brady and Belichek are Trump guys in a very liberal area.
    I would love to see the trophy ceremony (for a number of reasons). Watch the coward have to hand Tom the trophy

    or do you think he'll send a subordinate, like he pretended to do to initially rule on the trumped up charges?
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Senior PatsFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    8,422
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Grown men booing another grown man is facing the music? No reason for him to go there.....best that he doesn't. Pats fan are crazy enough to do something stupid.....they all have the mentality that the world is jealous and out to get them. It's all so damn weird.
    Who the fuck are you kidding, everyone is jealous of them...

    And no one is going to do anything stupid to him other than heckle him, um which he deserves, not just for the Brady thing but for how he handles everything.

    You know what's weird, some guy on the internet saying Pats fans are crazy when Philly fans are the worst of the worse.....that's fucking weird.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanatic View Post
    Who the fuck are you kidding, everyone is jealous of them...

    And no one is going to anything stupid to him other than heckle him, um which he deserves, not just for the Brady thing but for how he handles everything.

    You know what's weird, some guy on the internet saying Pats fans are crazy when Philly fans are the worst of the worse.....that's fucking weird.
    What? Who is jealous? The Patriots and Brady are great.....they would be great without all the cheating as well.

    Look at the patriot fans here and look at the eagles fans here.

    They will heckle him because of deflategate......most people understand that there is nothing good about him going to New England. Those fans are horrible. So are the eagles but at least they know it.....you guys don't.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Senior PatsFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    8,422
    oh OK....why are Patriots fans horrible Vit, cause you say so?? Or cause we defend our team??

    Get out of here with your generalities...You don't shit about NE or their fans.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    40,887
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanatic View Post
    oh OK....why are Patriots fans horrible Vit, cause you say so?? Or cause we defend our team??

    Get out of here with your generalities...You don't shit about NE or their fans.
    I read the posts here from patriot fans. It borders on a cult.

    Denying cheating, thinking everybody cares about patriots as much as they do, thinks the league is out to get them. It's a weird complex with patriot fans.

    Seriously, nobody cares about the Patriots or their fans.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •