Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: VSiN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpizza View Post
    Sports Grid once they go live on Sirius January 7, Channel 204 they are going to CRUSH VSIN.
    I'm skeptical on your prediction as I believe VSIN is an excellent product which is constantly tweaking to improve also many good characters who are great listen. With that being said I'll check out Sportsgrid over a period of time. Checking out Pro Football Today currently and Mike Blewitt is good but more than being offset by Ariel Epstein and Dane Martinez. Voice for a sportscaster is key and the latter two I find annoying.
    "Just cover baby!"

Quote Originally Posted by carlitosway View Post
    Mike Blewitt.
    A little sophomoric but I always chuckle a little inside when I hear or see that name. Especially funny name for a tout that sells picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    A little sophomoric but I always chuckle a little inside when I hear or see that name. Especially funny name for a tout that sells picks.
    Not the ideal name for a gambler for sure. Kinda like kickers Ryan Succop, Sam Ficken (German for Fuck), relievers Jonathan Holder and Antonio Bastardo.(yep means bastard)
    "Just cover baby!"