There is no group of people dumber than anti-vaxxers

Search

Tokens
919 is a loser.

Tokens
Why would you inject vaccines on that grand of a scale into a 6 week old baby?

Banned
Tokens
Why would you inject vaccines on that grand of a scale into a 6 week old baby?

Jesus Christ. I'm so Tempted to say: 'Don't even waste your time with this shithead' but something makes me Hesitate.

Feels like that might be a distant Hope that people could maybe consider thinking before allowing Big Pharma & Government

who make money from selling Drugs to make us "Well" the ability to inject Chemicals into their Kids so as to make them Sickly.

To Insure a Future Revenue Stream.

This 919 dude here though....

perhaps he posts the stupid shit he does in order to Open a Door for Truth?

How else could a guy type thots as dums as he does?

Unless he was actually Brilliantly, really waving a False Flag

that so easily, anyone with the sense that God gave to a Grape

could shoot out the sky?

so fuggin' easily? (this wasn't even the one Vid I had in mind to find, that one was Shorter and to the Point. If this guy 919 is not posting this shit just too Present a Ball on a TEE to be smacked out this park then this dude 919 is among the most stupid people to ever take a Breath)

Banned
Tokens
At 1:35 of that video up there ^^^ we go to a place of Fact that more kids are afflicted %-wise (of kids) than ever in the history of this world

thats not just bcuz of Big Pharma and Government in essence "Pre-Programming" these kids to manifest Sickness later that Big Pharma will then make BANK off of selling Drugs to combat.

Money that they then Share with The Politicians that helped to Carve a Path.

There are Other Contributors. Vaccines alone are not solely Responsible for certain problems that have Manifested within Our Youth. Guys who've read my posts in other threads know what I believe those "other contributors" are. Since 90% of guys here and on Earth at Present In General are Unwilling to read any thing that is comprised of more than 36 Words.

Most Dudes here don't Know. And Don't Care.

So Neither do I, really. About what you dumbfuck savage morons choose to let Big Pharma & The U.S. Guv's Dept. of "Health" inject into your offspring.

You are Too Stupid to Rescue.

I will never ever be able to, though.....lose that thought that maybe Your Child would have somehow been Less Stupid than you. maybe She would have been Worth Saving. Like Kurt Cobain said though: "Something in the Way."

In this case Here: Your Likeness to a Sheep.

I ain't saying: "Refuse All Vaccines." I am just saying: "Think."

"Research."

Thats All.

I am asking.

For Christ's Sake. This is Your Child. At one time in History that meant something to a Father.

Then......That Time, Dads would Die for Her.

You Guys though

you guys are Different.

Its so much more about

YOU

believing what ever the fuck you are told.

By Your Government.

I'm not saying to just Hands Down refuse Every Vaccine, just

Question.

cuz if somehow you ain't noticed, the Flames are growing Higher

which is happening largely due to Big Pharma with the Support of The U.S. Dept. of Health manufacturing Monsters.

so that 1% could get more Wealthy.

Already Should Have taken this disaster here by Fire, as Promised, suggested that is "never again by water" but ya'll prolly didn't even figure that out, what did your preacher your Representative of "god" tell you, about that?

Why The FUCK did you need some other man to tell you what god wanted?

Planted in your Heart, that do you recall when you ran Free?

In Truth if you're Determined to End Your Family Tree but shooting up like some Junkie

whatever Your Blessed Government instructs

then Bow Down & Die, prolly most +EV arrangement for Life On Earth cuz Us minus Terminally STOOPID

folks strikes me as very plus Expected value for those that Remain, Stay, Live and Fight.

For Hope. Life.

Escape.

whatever.

U Burned Your Own fucked up house down.

Yeah.....I needed YOU

but I can't afford the Price, of Needing You

anymore

Your Stupidity

just too massive a Hurdle. I just Cannot

jump High Enough

to save Your Fucking Kid.

as worthy as I believe she would have been

of saving

Banned
Tokens
I am Obligated by Truth and Fairness even though they do not Deserve Fairness

to clarify that the Chemists & Pharmaceutical Companies responsible for the vaccine that led to Autism never ever intended to injure that severely.

At a time after you and I are long dead History won't be as "Forgiving" to those who created Illness just to make Money.

Fuck, then...in that Future there won't even be "Money", as we know that at least but just to Clarify: none of them ever intended

to hurt kids as badly as they did. They were just Driven by that same thing most people were then: Wealth. They had NO idea that these would be the Effects, the outcome. If they were able to see they would have not done this.

Fuckin' Autism alone has caused 72 of those who worked to develop the Vaccine(s) responsible for that to kill themselves.

From Low level Researchers to Lead Staff.

None of them wanted this.

They just wanted to make money.

Same as Us, Same as pretty much Everyone, Crucify Them, if you must

but you've better stuff to invest your Energy In plus:

History is gonna do so much better of a Job at Crucifying them than you ever could

so just Go Out & Play, Man. Like You Used To.

Be As Children.

Love,

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
And of course Trump is one of them

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...c2cf509efe5_story.html?utm_term=.af3b6967e410

These idiots shouldn't be allowed to have kids...

I'm beginning to think duuhfinch hijacked 919's account

You need to real it in, you're sounding like a person who participated in the women's march for single women who have wet dreams about abortions and / or BLM who condone cop killings and / or OWS who actually think they accomplished something

You're sounding as if you're full of hatred and becoming unhinged

Are you burning American flags?

Was your girlfriend deported?

What gives?

Tokens

By Your Government.

Question.

which is happening largely due to Big Pharma with the Support of The U.S. Dept. of Health manufacturing Monsters.

Already Should Have taken this disaster here by Fire, as Promised, suggested th

In Truth if you're Determined to End Your Family Tree but shooting up like some Junkie

THIS. I think you're speaking truth to power here my friend.

Tokens
People will vaccinate their kids with an HPV shot while still a child. They will give them hepatitis vac's while still a child. Mind you those are lifestyle choices. Our first kid we got the first vaccination. Then she had a nasty reaction. Fever was 106 and was in and out of the hospital the SA!E night and the next few days. Projectile vommiting. It was awful. My woman's parents had a baby die 3 days later of his six week shots. That was 34 years ago. He told us to not do them but we did because we were young and pressured by our pediatrician. We didn't know what we do now. We didn't know that if you have 67> patients/kids are up to date he gets a kick back of 400.00 per child total not just the 67%. He had well over 100 kids.

Since then we haven't vaccinated our other kids. We didn't circumcise our son. We have a nice water filter for the house (don't want to drink what's in the water). I'm a libertarian/Conservative because I think, I've researched and I've drawn conclusions based on evidence. If anything as time goes on I get more Conservative. Just like my political thoughts my lifestyle is no different. It's all about freedom. How anyone would blindly allow big pharma to shove their needles into them without knowing what they are and THEN DEFEND THEM? I find highly suspect. Their is a war on for our minds and body's. The front lines are everywhere.

Tokens
People will vaccinate their kids with an HPV shot while still a child. They will give them hepatitis vac's while still a child. Mind you those are lifestyle choices. Our first kid we got the first vaccination. Then she had a nasty reaction. Fever was 106 and was in and out of the hospital the SA!E night and the next few days. Projectile vommiting. It was awful. My woman's parents had a baby die 3 days later of his six week shots. That was 34 years ago. He told us to not do them but we did because we were young and pressured by our pediatrician. We didn't know what we do now. We didn't know that if you have 67> patients/kids are up to date he gets a kick back of 400.00 per child total not just the 67%. He had well over 100 kids.

Since then we haven't vaccinated our other kids. We didn't circumcise our son. We have a nice water filter for the house (don't want to drink what's in the water). I'm a libertarian/Conservative because I think, I've researched and I've drawn conclusions based on evidence. If anything as time goes on I get more Conservative. Just like my political thoughts my lifestyle is no different. It's all about freedom. How anyone would blindly allow big pharma to shove their needles into them without knowing what they are and THEN DEFEND THEM? I find highly suspect. Their is a war on for our minds and body's. The front lines are everywhere.

How do your kids go to school?

Tokens
How do your kids go to school?
One of my kids goes to a catholic school the other a charter school. Its just a waiver, a Philosophical/Religious waiver you can get at leats in PA. But its getting more and more scrutinized. Thats the scary part. Ive heard someone say recently to me if my kids get sick i should be able to charge with you with 2nd-degree murder (i belong to a group of libertarianesque chatter in the Knights of Columbus) but my response was and is "Ok but first, its proven even a 1005 immunised environment isnt completely safe from the very same vaccines it protects against and 2ndly if i want to sue big Pharma i have to go the appointed Gov court and am capped at 250k". Ill post a FB banter i had withs someone recently similar. Very telling how people think when you boild shit down. Im about freedom others.... eh not so much.

Last edited:

Tokens
I'm beginning to think duuhfinch hijacked 919's account

You need to real it in, you're sounding like a person who participated in the women's march for single women who have wet dreams about abortions and / or BLM who condone cop killings and / or OWS who actually think they accomplished something

You're sounding as if you're full of hatred and becoming unhinged

Are you burning American flags?

Was your girlfriend deported?

What gives?
Lol...I just think people (liberals and conservatives) that deny medical science to espouse some bullshit theory that has already been debunked are extremely dangerous. They put the lives of their children at risk based on zero evidence. It's sad really.

Tokens
Sorry I didn't include the name of every idiot anti-vaxxer on the planet

You should change your name to 9-11 cause you got murdered in your own thread shunnnnn.

flash_662615_largest_crop.jpg

Tokens
Lol...I just think people (liberals and conservatives) that deny medical science to espouse some bullshit theory that has already been debunked are extremely dangerous. They put the lives of their children at risk based on zero evidence. It's sad really.

Is that like when libtards deny medical science when they say that an unborn baby isn't really a human life, when they rip it to shreds while it is still alive, or
shove a scissors in it's skull? They even somehow are able to justify "partial birth abortion" or even "after birth abortion."

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/planned-parenthood-lobbies-for-post-birth-abortion/

Funny how that works isn't it?

Banned
Tokens
THIS. I think you're speaking truth to power here my friend.

Speaking Truth to a TROLL, in this instance: 919. :):)

No More Pointless Exercise that that lmfao.

Eventually I'll come up with a Video that will blow your mind. I also Grew Up as you did: Punk Rock.

West Coast, though. And I completely Knew ZERO of the Bands you listed. Which Rocked Me, left me doing "The Michael Spinks" (dance):

425px-Mike-Tyson-v.s.-Michael-Spinks.jpg

Damn these Bands musta been waaay "Underground", The Best, of course as that was True Punk: "The Less Commercial, The Less Beloved by the Sheeple and That Album Mafia, the better"

Punk Rock Manifesto lol of West Coast.

Same. I imagine, for That Opposite Shore.

What says it all is:

"A New York Guy or Girl can Migrate to LA and RULE. Dominate. Within Hours. Make the entire town His or Hers.

What Happens when an L.A. Kid tries to go to NYC and "Set Policy
" :):)

Massive Respect tho :):)Paths We've walked this lifetime have been Similar. :toast: That speaking Truth to The Troll,

fuggin' Glorious that someone with some Real Sense seen it.

Gun Hit ya with sum COMMERCIAL, I even Disappoint Myself with this Choice here: when I think of all Else I could lay down in it's place but it's playing LOUD in my mind so this is "Divine Intervention"?.

When I can take the Reigns Myself, hopefully I'll do "better"

"Different". I mean.....for CALI there wasn't much "better", than this...."True Punks (West Coast) would be Obligated to Disagree

cuz they sold a lotta Records :):)

which meant we were supposed to "DisVOW" Them but I Know You Know:

You and I.....we never were good at Following Rules. :):)

Blessed (Cursed?), upon encountering a RULE:

"What?!? Why? Wait. Who made this Rule?"

Like that would matter :):)

"Who" made the fuggin Rule.

Jerry-Brown-as-Rip-van-Winkle.jpg

I must admit tho it was Mind-Boggling how totally little we on West Coast knew of East Coast Punk Rock, back then.

You'd be blown away. Its like we were on a whole other Planet.

We Were.

"california"​

Tokens
At 1:35 of that video up there ^^^ we go to a place of Fact that more kids are afflicted %-wise (of kids) than ever in the history of this world

thats not just bcuz of Big Pharma and Government in essence "Pre-Programming" these kids to manifest Sickness later that Big Pharma will then make BANK off of selling Drugs to combat.

Money that they then Share with The Politicians that helped to Carve a Path.

There are Other Contributors. Vaccines alone are not solely Responsible for certain problems that have Manifested within Our Youth. Guys who've read my posts in other threads know what I believe those "other contributors" are. Since 90% of guys here and on Earth at Present In General are Unwilling to read any thing that is comprised of more than 36 Words.

Most Dudes here don't Know. And Don't Care.

So Neither do I, really. About what you dumbfuck savage morons choose to let Big Pharma & The U.S. Guv's Dept. of "Health" inject into your offspring.

You are Too Stupid to Rescue.

I will never ever be able to, though.....lose that thought that maybe Your Child would have somehow been Less Stupid than you. maybe She would have been Worth Saving. Like Kurt Cobain said though: "Something in the Way."

In this case Here: Your Likeness to a Sheep.

I ain't saying: "Refuse All Vaccines." I am just saying: "Think."

"Research."

Thats All.

I am asking.

For Christ's Sake. This is Your Child. At one time in History that meant something to a Father.

Then......That Time, Dads would Die for Her.

You Guys though

you guys are Different.

Its so much more about

YOU

By Your Government.

Question.

Already Should Have taken this disaster here by Fire, as Promised, suggested that is "never again by water" but ya'll prolly didn't even figure that out, what did your preacher your Representative of "god" tell you, about that?

Why The FUCK did you need some other man to tell you what god wanted?

Planted in your Heart, that do you recall when you ran Free?

whatever Your Blessed Government instructs

then Bow Down & Die, prolly most +EV arrangement for Life On Earth cuz Us minus Terminally STOOPID

folks strikes me as very plus Expected value for those that Remain, Stay, Live and Fight.

For Hope. Life.

Escape.

whatever.

U Burned Your Own fucked up house down.

Yeah.....I needed YOU

but I can't afford the Price, of Needing You

anymore

Your Stupidity

just too massive a Hurdle. I just Cannot

jump High Enough

to save Your Fucking Kid.

as worthy as I believe she would have been

of saving

I took you off ignore to read your babbling...same shit different day. Vaccines do not cause autism, and that tinfoil theory was debunked. But keep the continue looney.

Tokens
I took you off ignore to read your babbling...same shit different day. Vaccines do not cause autism, and that tinfoil theory was debunked. But keep the continue looney.

Somehow I don't think all these studies show it as debunked:

[h=2]Vaccines DO Cause Autism-Undeniable Scientific Proof[/h] April 29, 2015Anti-Vaccine Scientific Support Arsenal
There is absolutely undeniable scientific proof that vaccines cause autism. There is no question! Case closed! Game over!
The people and the mainstream media who claim that the vaccine autism link has been thoroughly debunked are all bought and paid for by the vaccine industry. They are lying and being paid to do it! And anyone who speaks against them gets royally defamed and defaced by the vaccine industry controlled media.
Andrew Wakefield’s colleague who co-authored the MMR study that linked the MMR vaccine to autism, has been exonerated and his studies have been confirmed.
“Justice Mitting, reviewing Dr. Walker-Smith’s appeal in the High Court of Justice, Queen’s Bench Division, Administrative Court, found that the GMC’s conclusions were “based on inadequate and superficial reasoning” and that “the finding of serious professional misconduct and the sanction of erasure are both quashed.” See full text of the decision.
Dr. Walker-Smith’s professional insurance coverage paid for his appeal; Dr. Wakefield’s insurance carrier would not.
Dr. Wakefield has recently filed a defamation lawsuit in Texas against the British Medical Journal, Dr. Fiona Godlee, Editor-in-Chief, and journalist Brian Deer, who instigated the GMC prosecution. His lawsuit alleges that the defendants knowingly or recklessly engaged in fraudulent misrepresentations about 1998 Lancet study. While far from decisive, the Mitting ruling bodes well for Dr. Wakefield’s defamation action.” Read more here
A CDC whistleblower recently admitted that he was forced to withhold vital information from the CDC’s findings on autism.
CDC Whistleblower admits that the MMR causes autism

Furthermore, there are literally hundreds of independent studies that prove vaccines cause autism. Here are some links to studies that are undeniable. Pro-vaxxer’s eyes seem to gloss over as they see all this proof and they start criticizing the source and everything to keep from seeing the truth! WAKE UP! Vaccines DO cause autism!
1. Empirical Data Confirm Autism Symptoms Related to Aluminum and Acetaminophen Exposure
http://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/14/11/2227/pdf
2. A Comprehensive Review of Mercury Provoked Autism
http://mercury-freedrugs.org/docs/0...ismIndianJMedResOct2008_v128_383-411_1004.pdf
3. MMR antibodies are significantly higher in autistic children as compared to normal children, supporting a role of MMR in autism.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16512356/
4. The history of vaccinations in the light of the autism epidemic.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19043939/
5. A careful review of ASD cases discloses a number of events that adhere to an immunoexcitotoxic mechanism. This mechanism explains the link between excessive vaccination, use of aluminum and ethylmercury as vaccine adjuvants, food allergies, gut dysbiosis, and abnormal formation of the developing brain.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19043938/
6. The relative toxicity of compounds used as preservatives in vaccines and biologics
http://mercury-freedrugs.org/docs/100430_PubGeiersVaccinePreserStudy.pdf
7. A leaked document by GlaxoSmithKline , a corrupt vaccine company, admits that vaccines are responsible for Autism! The description of some of the adverse effects are encephalitis, developmental delays, an altered state of consciousness, and speech delays. Many other adverse reactions are recorded as well.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-jYsdHZuRhCVXZUbFFlUzdfNGM/edit?pli=1

8. Polish Study Confirms Vaccines Can Cause Large Number of Adverse Effects including Autism
http://www.collective-evolution.com...termines-vaccines-can-cause-irreparable-harm/
9. “Key Realities about Autism, Vaccines, Vaccine-injury Compensation,Thimerosal, and Autism-related Research.” By Paul G. Kinga, PhD, Gary S. Goldmanb, PhD, a Science Advisor, CoMeD, Inc. From Medical Veritas 5 (2008) 1610–1644
http://www.medicalveritas.com/vaccinemyth.pdf
10. Thimerosal in Childhood Vaccines, Neurodevelopment Disorders, and Heart Disease in the United States
http://www.whale.to/a/pdf/geier2.pdf
11. A case series of children with apparent mercury toxic encephalopathies manifesting with clinical symptoms of regressive autistic disorders.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17454560/

12. Acetaminophen (paracetamol) use, measles-mumps-rubella vaccination, and autistic disorder: the results of a parent survey.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18445737/
13. A positive association found between autism prevalence and childhood vaccination uptake across the U.S. population.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21623535/

14. Evidence for a dysregulated immune system in the etiology of psychiatric disorders.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23645137

15. Detection of Measles Virus Genomic RNA in Cerebrospinal Fluid of Children with Regressive Autism
http://www.jpands.org/vol9no2/bradstreet.pdf
16. Maternal transfer of mercury to the developing embryo/fetus: is there a safe level?
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/....1080/02772248.2012.724574?journalCode=gtec20

17. Vaccines and Autism: CDC Now Admitting to Ommitting Vaccine Study Data
http://www.educate4theinjured.org/#!Vaccines-Autism-CDC-Now-Admitting-to-Omitting-Vaccine-Study-Data/c4nx/96DBBE9B-4D0F-400B-9065-3D1CF65FCDCF
18. Sick Monkeys: Research Links Vaccination Load to Autism in Monkeys
http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/05/sick-monkeys-st.html#more
19. Bio-Medical Treatment Approach to Autism Spectrum Disorder, Including Heavy Metal Detoxification. The main source of heavy metals in the body and brain is childhood vaccines.
http://www.alternativementalhealth.com/articles/autism.htm
20. CDC’s Vaccine Safety Research is Exposed as Flawed and Falsified in Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal
http://mobile.dudamobile.com/site/p...-Research-Exposed-Flawed-Falsified.shtml#2748
21. Summary Comparison of Characteristics of Mercury Poisoning and Autism
http://www.whale.to/a/table_a.htm

22. How vaccines are Made, How they Work, and How they cause Autism… Childrens Vaccines are for 0-6 yrs of age, made One-Size-Fits-All… made for the weight of the oldest child at 50 lbs! …the question is not IF vaccines cause autism,but HOW!
Three main Vaccine Recipes:
1) Dead Bacteria (use deadly tetanus & diphtheria Toxins to work), more
2) Dead Virus (use Mercury & Aluminum to work), more
3) Live Virus (use genetically engineered Super-Strains)
http://www.trackingvaccinations.com/

23. Rapid degeneration of brain neuron exposed to low levels of mercury
http://youtu.be/Ipi3OneIw0A
24. CDC Whistleblower admits that MMR vaccines cause autism. He was forced to hide the studies from the public.
http://youtu.be/q62DcaNs_0M
25. WAKE UP CALL! 100% proof that vaccines cause autism
http://youtu.be/ZGLFywm77B0
26. The Central Mechanism By Which Vaccines Induce Autism – Dr. Russell Blaylock Lecture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS0ioiB0_oY

Tokens
Note that I don't have my mind made up on this one, I just don't think it's a tin-foil conspiracy as the ass-clown OP claims.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb52197
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com