Forum: Comments on theRX - Tell us how we are doing? Offer suggestions on how The Rx.com can improve itself.

Thread: dangerous

1. #1 dangerous 
    RX Junior
    why is this site marked as unsafe?

RX Junior
    https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/samp...ironmentId=100 For the mods to look at. I could comment but I'll just leave it to them unless asked.

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Techies are working on the issue but could take several days unfortunately.Meanwhile, regular posters/members continue to interact on the site with no issues at all.

Who is the better handicapper - Lang or Lawrence? Buzz Kill's Avatar
    One thing that I have run into lately which may be part of the problem - When googling "Rx Rubber Room" I will see the following and click on the Rx Rubber Room link: For the last couple months when I click on the Rx Rubber Room I get another site other than the Rx. This happens about half the time for me and happened again just before posting this. Here is a link to the site that comes up, certainly not the Rx Rubber Room. This happens when using Firefox and Chrome browsers. http://myfilestore.com/download.php?id=51dbbe9a
    Free Heber! Heber Carl Jentzsch, 81, President of the Church of Scientology International, is believed to be held in a Scientology prison (RPF). He has not been seen since 2005.

Who is the better handicapper - Lang or Lawrence? Buzz Kill's Avatar
    Looks like its all fixed! Well done Rx, well done.

Free Heber! Heber Carl Jentzsch, 81, President of the Church of Scientology International, is believed to be held in a Scientology prison (RPF). He has not been seen since 2005.