Espn is unwatcheable

Search

Tokens
I wanted to watch some of the talk/debate about the upcoming tourney and I swear, I couldn't watch it for more than 10 minutes. Pure garbage....they have totally lost their way.

Tokens
I think some of it is ESPN realizing their audience is shrinking (because besides movies sports are the most vulnerable to cord cutting losses), and aggressively targeting (more democrat ghetto material) the increasing percentage of their remaining audience and possibly crossover viewers who are too ghetto and/or too lazy to change. I'm not saying there aren't plenty of regular people still viewing but kind of like people who pay taxes they are shrinking and the ignorant ghetto crowd percentage is increasing.

Take for example this movie "Get Out". I haven't seen it, but from the advertising and reviews it's obviously an anti white social agenda movie. It's strategic though, because the only people stupid enough to pay about $15 or lacking the impulse control to watch it for free or wait a little while to see it much cheaper are ghetto and mudshark types, which are the exact audience it's script is appealing to.

Tokens
They had a dumbass segment with a mock tournament bracket on the best rappers followed up with a Seth Greenberg spoof on Inspector Clouseau....wtf????

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling
Tokens
Sigh...

They should do snowflake bracket..

Literally disgusting...

Tokens
Yes, completely unwatchable. The new ghetto sport center called the 6...completely unwatchable.

Tokens
They gotta dumb-down the material for their viewers. Just a matter of time before Disney cuts the deadweight.

They need to clean house and start over.

Tokens
Isn't this the 10th topic started on this matter? We get it. ESPN sucks. Get over it.

Tokens
Isn't this the 10th topic started on this matter? We get it. ESPN sucks. Get over it.
Certain posters get offended because they think espn now has "too many black people".

The reality is that espn programming has always sucked and is really only good for live games and 30/30.

But youre right.....it's at least the 3rd thread lately complaining about espn.

Tokens
I think it might have just gotten old and tired. Sportscenter that is. Back in the day it was on a few times a day. Now there is always a sportscenter on. There are a million different personalities. Even the personalities I like the most I can still barely stand to watch it. Maybe is 10 minute increments at the most. It doesn't help ESPN that everything happening in the sports world is available 24/7 via peoples smartphones. People don't need Sportscenter anymore. Then of course there is the extreme left biased political positions ESPN takes.

My personal pet peeves is whoever does the show with the "stars" Johns star is .... Mikes star is ... I don't give a fuck who these guys stars are. Who the fuck are they|!

Banned
Tokens

spidur94
image.php
making this thread = totally justified as ESPN devoting massive AirTime to a mock tournament bracket on the best rappers (or Individual Rap Albums....I was unable to endure the segment long enough to figure out which one of those 2 it was) took the conversation on the "Quality" of content re: ESPN to a whole new level.

Whole New Depth, really.

Whole Reason I even watched as long as I did is I could not believe that they were actually doing this. Not to mention using a Trio of dudes selecting the Rap Albums that were 2 White Guys and a lone Black Dude.

Thus, I guess the selection of Snopp Dogg's whatever LP that had fuggin' dumb as shiite "Gin & Juice" on it over.....

"The Chronic" from Dr. Dre.

Thats when I should have turned it off. Timing for me though was: I had a small window of chance, about an hour mid-day, to watch Tourney Breakdown Programming + figured 24 Hours since Release of 64 Team Bracket by Selection Committee....24 Whole Hours for "Experts" to decipher (handicap) matchups 1st Round and beyond =

"Should be some +EV Input getting disseminated right now....OK....I'll go ahead and turn on ESPN."

"Surely they are not gonna do this Bracket=Rappers deal fopr any more than 5 additional seconds, so as to resume Real Bball Talk/Tourney Matchup Breakdowns"

I can't even describe in words, what happened...as result of that decision. :(

"Pandering" to Blacks that had to even have outraged some Black People themselves, so Transparently desperate/begging for BlackLove and completely out of place just 24 hours after Release of The Bracket.

I still can't believe I saw it or that there was earnest debate that NAS' Illmatic was Inferior to.....any other thing....and I ain't even from North Carolina where an ESPN Viewer who is has: a Duke Team with an Very Earnest Shot, a UNC Team On Revenge for a Title Game Loss plus UNC Wilmington.....

"Seahawks."
b1dd281fd5c5cff63e87bfe2497a81a6.jpg

spidur94
image.php

is in North Carolina so try to imagine his reaction to this New Low ESPN managed to accomplish, at this time. Selecting "Pandering to Black Folks" over BasketBall Reporting.

Tokens
Did you guys see them hype the ncaa womens bracket with an hour long special like it was in any way equal to mens sports? Their liberal propaganda is disgusting. It's good they are dying off

Tokens
Certain posters get offended because they think espn now has "too many black people".

The reality is that espn programming has always sucked and is really only good for live games and 30/30.

Centaur is just bitter because every woman he had a crush on, including his mommy, preferred black cock.

Banned
Tokens
Centaur is just bitter because every woman he had a crush on, including his mommy, preferred black cock.

Listen Here, Son: The Young, latter-half of "Alpha Generation" those born after 2000 and their kids 'n grandkids & so on will Pare from the Tree of Life much of The Evil we are awash in today but now is not that Brighter Tomorrow and Centaur is just speaking Truths that you and other Liberals who feel like Muder/Suiciding an America (like the one that we were blessed to grow up in) via Open Borders is what needs to happen...

...what Our Destiny should be, as a Nation.....

....and ya'll's Cowardly Pretending that there are not massive differences between differing Branches of that Tree of Life (i.e: Somailian People compared to European People, Arabic People compared to Swedish People, Turkish People compared to Dutch)

The Centaur just speaks Truths that you are too Cowardly & Sheepish, and perhaps too Dumb. Too be able to Acknowledge.

Your Pretending that differences between Races is not Real does not make that reality any less Real.

Did you guys see them hype the ncaa womens bracket with an hour long special like it was in any way equal to mens sports?

This is a Genuinely Sad Post. :(

What in Tar(heel)Nation is Wrong with Raising Up our Daughters?

WTF, Genuinely, is Your Malfunction?

Banned
Tokens
Great_Barrier_Reef.jpg

j2ngzGI.jpg

GNoiTo1.jpg

ZegyQYZ.jpg

Pt9bfnb.jpg

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: block; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
pic.twitter.com/P06rQszO7X
— Nicole Kornet (@NicKorn1) February 27, 2017

frank-kornet-chc-2-300.jpg

Kornet was named First Team All-SEC and selected by Milwaukee in the second round (30th overall) of the 1989 NBA draft.

Kornet opted out of a guaranteed third year on his Milwaukee contract after he was offered more money to play professionally in Italy for Ticino Assicurazioni Siena.

X2JLknV32Qrmb4qwW4ItEWxIjeE

"One summer when I came home from Italy, Tracy was shooting a commercial at a television station in Lexington," said Kornet. "The general manager asked her to try out on a set and that's how her career that has wound up with her being a TV News Anchor and Sports Commentator/Host began. As her career began mine was coming to an end. Once her career got started I became Mr. Mom for a while."

vatican-window.jpg

Tracy Kornet with her kids – Luke, Nicole and John – at the Vatican in Rome

frank%20n%20tracy2.jpg

skates.jpg

frank-kornet-chc-640-1.jpg

Kornet met his wife Tracy while at Vanderbilt. She transferred to the University of Kentucky to earn a communications degree in pursuing a broadcasting career. While at Vanderbilt, she danced on the Vandy Pom-Pom squad

14596667_164723527317981_3427665441609220096_n.jpg

and majored in French and International Relations.

Tracy is a five-time Emmy Award winning news anchor, host and writer.

She began working in Nashville this past summer as an afternoon anchor/reporter for WSMV-TV. She is also an accomplished singer and considers herself a "Vandy Girl."

Kornet has supported his wife's career from Lexington to Phoenix and Dallas. The Kornets moved to Nashville this past August and Frank is an assistant basketball coach at Harpeth Hall, a private college preparatory school for girls and young women in Nashville, Tennessee.

"I got started in coaching at a small Catholic school Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Tempe, Arizona,"

Kornet,_Frank.JPG

"I talked to the principal there to see if I could be a teacher. I started out as a teacher's aide. I figured out quickly I did not want to be a classroom teacher because it seemed like a paper nightmare to me. At that time the physical education (P.E.) teacher went on maternity leave. The principal knew my background and asked if I'd like to be her replacement for the rest of the year. I told him I would. 

"So the next year the P.E teacher did not return to school. I was there for about seven years and coached the boys and girls basketball teams at Mount Carmel. Of course my kids were part of it at that time. Then we moved to Dallas where I was an assistant coach at Liberty Christian School (Luke's high school) and eventually the head coach. By the time we moved to Nashville I was trying to move in. They had already started school here so I wasn't sure if I could find a spot. Harpeth Hall is an all girls school and I hadn't coached girls since my daughter in grade school."

Kornet has three college basketball players in the family. The oldest son 6-foot-9 John played for Ouachita Baptist University in Arkansas and works in Little Rock. His daughter, Nicole, is a 6-foot junior guard who currently plays for the University of UCLA

nicole%2Bucla%2B3.jpg

nicole%2Bucla%2B4.jpg

First official photo shoot as a UCLA Bruin.

Her brother calls these pictures "over the top." Her dad is not a fan of the long hair and makeup. Mom Tracy says that she will always prefer Nicole's hair in a ponytail, so she can appreciate her cheekbones.

CFFEQMNVRBEKOXT.20131115035651.jpg

Backstory, to Nicole's First Photo shoot as a Bruin (from her Mom's Blog so phrased from Mom's perspective:):

The UCLA Girls Basketball Team get the full hair and makeup treatment, emerging one by one for their individual pictures.

It's Nicole's turn to put on "her blues."

She sees this jersey for the first time.

Nicole emerges from the green room into the open studio, where production assistants, basketball coaches, and other team employees are hanging out waiting.

"Nicole, when you walked out, when I saw you in your uniform, I almost cried." said Luke the videographer.

"I felt it too, Luke." Nicole replied.

CwsV0YrVQAIUKQL.jpg

She tells me later on the phone that this is the feeling she had always dreamed about: a mix of joy and pride, satisfaction and belonging.

According to my journal, it was one year ago tomorrow when Nicole mustered up every ounce of strength, called her coach at the University of Oklahoma, and told her she wasn't happy. That she wanted to play basketball in California.

It was one year ago tomorrow when Coach Sheri Coale offered to grant Nicole a release.

As they say, the rest is history. But not without much doubt, tears, risk, faith, and incredibly hard work, sitting out a full year and practicing like every day could be her last.

The youngest Kornet is 7-foot 1-inch sophomore Luke that has become a key player for the Vanderbilt Commodores this season.

Banned
Tokens
15623839_1675617962464939_906479566812348416_n.jpg

My career began in 5[SUP]th[/SUP] grade. I sang a song while my dad accompanied me on piano for the school talent show. I tied for first place. The grand prize was a trip to McDonalds. Not only did I finally get my own fries and a chocolate shake, but the experience planted in my 10-year-old brain that I might be kind of good at this performing thing.

My 1st piece of advice for aspiring television journalists? Get comfortable in front of people. Perform. Speak. Sing. Dance. Play the piano. It all builds confidence.
From that point on, I auditioned for every play, musical, dance and cheerleading squad. Loved oral reports and live presentations. Felt extreme joy and fulfillment from an audience’s positive reaction.
I also LOVED school, in particular English, writing, and foreign languages.
This brings me to tip #2: Write. Get really good at it. You will need this skill for the rest of your life. Plus, writing will greatly enhance your adlibbing abilities, if your dreams are to be on camera.
I continued to sing and dance in college, got an agent and began auditioning for local commercials for extra cash. During Christmas break of my sophomore year at Vanderbilt, a military friend told me he saw young Americans singing and dancing at the new Disneyland theme park in Toyko, Japan.

I immediately called Walt Disney World in nearby Orlando for more information. They were holding auditions for Toyko Disneyland the very next day! So I grabbed my shiny white unitard and Reebok high- tops and drove to Orlando.

I got the job.

You’re probably saying, “Okay, this is not helping me. I don’t want to be Cinderella or Mary Poppins. I want to be a news reporter.”

Hang in there. There's a point to this story.

Working in Japan was a game-changer. After my Disney contract ended, I auditioned for a HUGE Japanese pop star and joined her for two tours as a back-up singer/dancer. We performed in massive, sold-out arenas; taped music videos; appeared on numerous national television shows; and, my personal highlight, hosted Michael Jackson, his dancers and band when he brought his "Bad" tour to Tokyo.

I traveled to Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, and hitchhiked with a friend across Japan to Korea. It cost me next to nothing. And the tales I could tell you from these trips are ridiculous.

So tip #3: Find a way to live, work, and/or study in a foreign country. At the very least, you can teach English. Tons of companies will pay you to travel and teach, all the while soaking up life experience and expanding your world view. Plus, it will provide jump-off-the-resume job history to help you stand out from the crowd.

It’s how I got my first job in television news. Here’s how THAT went down.
A couple of years after my Tokyo stint, I was finishing college, had married my college sweetheart and started a family, and was taping a local commercial in my husband’s hometown of Lexington, Kentucky. While the spot was being edited, the station’s general manager happened to walk by.
He asked for my number, took me to lunch, and within a couple of months hired me to start anchoring his popular morning newscast, “Kentucky Sunrise.”
Why would he do such a thing? He says he “believed in hiring interesting people.” He could teach them *how* to do the job later.
Guess that Tokyo gig made me interesting. But boy, did I have a WHOLE lot of learning to do. Journalists take their jobs very seriously. Standards are high. But I was a smart girl, a really good writer, and had the confidence to embrace the opportunity and make the most of it.
Tip #4: Always say YES to positive opportunity. You can figure out HOW to do it later!
Once they let me in that WLEX-TV newsroom door, I was not about to let them kick me out. And twenty years later, I’m still doing the job. And I no longer suck at it.
That’s tip #5—Never stop learning.
I (eventually) taught myself how to anchor without sounding like an idiot; how to write for news; how to do live shots without my hands or upper lip trembling. I went from morning news anchor, to host/producer of my own lifestyle show, to anchoring the 5:30pm news and field anchoring coverage of the Kentucky Wildcats’ two National Championship runs.

I eventually moved the family to Phoenix to launch and host the city’s first morning magazine show. Seven years later we moved here to Dallas to anchor TXA21 News, First in Prime, the market's first prime-time evening newscast.

I am currently in my 8th year anchoring, reporting, and hosting here at CBS11. I emcee and speak regularly at community events, love to mentor young people, and even had a stint as the lead singer of our station band, Eleven21.

Sure, my career path required risk, a temporary departure from traditional college life, and much loneliness and isolation…UNTIL I had a family of my own.

Luke, Nicole and John Kornet then...and now.

These little guys are what’s made work incredibly rewarding--coupled with the opportunity to serve the public by delivering information that protects, informs, and improves people’s lives.

It’s been an exhilarating ride, this career. I feel really good about how it's all worked out.
But it hasn't been easy.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't appreciate it so much if it were.

Luke+Vandy+pic.png

Vanderbilt will play Northwestern in the NCAA Tournament on Thursday in Salt Lake City. Vandy is a #9 Seed and NorthWestern a #8. This may be a really good game.

16789291_137996870052060_5166385653205696512_n.jpg

UCLA on Saturday will host Boise State in a first-round game at Pauley Pavilion. The Bruins (23-8) earned an at-large bid and are seeded fourth in the Bridgeport, Conn., Regional. Boise State (25-7) is seeded 13th.

Tokens

From a business perspective, if most of your audience is white, then common sense would tell you a majority of your anchors should be white. Now, since most of the audience are made up of white males, you should have white women as anchors.

Business 101.

ESPN is too PC Bromani to care about their margins.

Banned
Tokens
From a business perspective, if most of your audience is white, then common sense would tell you a majority of your anchors should be white. Now, since most of the audience are made up of white males, you should have white women as anchors.

Business 101.

I concluded long ago that Most of ESPN Audience is not White. How could it be even anywhere near *possible* that "most of ESPN Audience is White?" Studies are done on such stuff, by Networks. Any Business Concern as Large $$$-wise as ESPN was....

any Business entity with as much $$$$ at Stake as ESPN & Disney had in ESPN is going to have a very firm grasp of what Demographic (Race, Gender, Age Group etc.) would be MOST +EV for them to Cater To.

They do Studies to determine this stuff.

I ain't buying that, man. Some Thing Else at Work here, man. Like: Everything We "Knew", All that was as it was and seemed like how things should be (and would always be, cuz them things was Normal & Right) is crumbling into Vulture Seed, turning to the favor of Darkness, man.

Away From The Light.

How tf can you genuinely believe that "Most of ESPN Audience is White" and the network is Programming so obviously to appeal to Non-Whites?

No Way, Brother. Those Studies must have shown them that their Best Shot is Programming for Blacks.

Big Big $$$$ in this. Unless Disney is looking for a "loss leader" for that Massive Tax Write-off.

Maybe US Government will Bail them out? To The Tune of 2.7 Billion?

"Too Big to Fail", ESPN.

Someone Tweet Trump, see what he thinks....on this.

By the way: for the few of you Enlightened enough to have watched that entire last Video up there, Nicole Kornet the Sister Half of The Kornet Sis/Bro Tandem Fi'in to ROCK their Respective March Madness Tourneys...

Boys & Girls......

Nicole Kornet is PLAYING on Saturday vs. BOISE, at Pauley Pavillion UCLA. That Video was made 15 Months ago, last year prior to Nicole having to Sit Out Last Season due to transferring from Oklahoma Sooners.

She's a Senior.

When she steps on that Court, each time she is able to

within this Tournament

that could be her Last Game.

of any real Importance

any real Significance.

Did you guys see them hype the ncaa womens bracket with an hour long special like it was in any way equal to mens sports?

This ^^^^

is why (as a Species) We Died. (Yet Again.) We permitted those who were better off Dead to still walk around, appearing to be (even) still "Alive"...

...but they were dead inside. Gone.

We thought we could Save Everything. Everyone. I can't personally say that Hope

like that was "wrong".

I wind up over and over and over and over again though, in this Garden which could have maybe even should have been so amazing & beautiful (Every Thing We Needed was.......Here) surrounded by Weeds that by their nature infest...

delivering unto us

the opposite of Beauty.

This Was Never Hard. Man made this "difficult." Exalt those who deliver Life.

Yet to be Revealed CH Ballers "Strategy".....they never even knew....never Realized still don't

was "why." what happened did, that Bounty that fell into their laps.

lolz_69
user-offline.png

RX Junior
reputation_pos.png
<dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Nov 2016</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>us</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>139

is a Ghost.

of someone you people know.

Figure Out whose Ghost lolz69 is

and I will send you an Autographed Picture of any fucking Rock Star you want.

First Dude to Figure Out who lolz69 bitch really is....wins. I don't wanna have to send out 12,388 autographed pictures, Hank Senior and Mahalia Jackson....Zappa

ugh.

</dd></dl>

Banned
Tokens
"Organized GRIME" was the Lyric, by the way.

Organized fucking "crime" there, makes absolutely Earth-Level SuddenReturn like: Plummet from that Lyrical Groove

smack back thwack

thud

back.....

onto the terra firma from dancing

within the sky

ahnold in terminator

type thud.

just saying cuz lyrics sites and all the internet has.....

"crime"

'stead of Grime and thats like difference 'tween Dust Storm and Weightlessness
Observe The True and originally Delivered ummmm..."written" Lyric: "Grime"though...

whew!!!!

Deepness...Hlyboka abo Dribna? Odne slovo blya. Nebo abo Zemlya

Go Further.

Tokens
ML - I can't hit the respond button to your posts because they're too long and convoluted.

How do we know most of ESPN's audience is white? Because most of America is white therefore a majority of your viewing audience will be white.

You aren't buying the PC thing? They are losing 10K viewers a week. They are cutting 100M in salary over the next few months. They are hemorrhaging money left and right and are failing. Their business model is failing. What do you feel the answer is? Disney is now paying for the losses of ESPN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swampass#2
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com