Forum: The Newbies Room - New here at The Rx. here is a place to ask some questions.

Thread: Handicapping Help

1. #1 Handicapping Help 
    Long time follower of the the Rx who recently gained the courage to become a member. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your contributions to this forum. I won't name names and cause a fuss, but real recognize real........and you the real MVP RX Forum!!!!

With that being said........ I love keeping the money I earn! I would also love to have continued success in the sports wagering arena, however, I am a complete NOVICE when it comes to true handicapping. I would love and greatly appreciate the chance to become someone's apprentice / read every books, magazine, news article, info on the industry / grind it out day and night to perfect systems / eat breathe and sleep money management / basically do whatever it takes to grow to the next level if someone could please steer me in the right direction??????

Of course I don't expect anyone to puke all their secrets to the industry, but I would be extremely grateful if someone could help a young lad out and get the ball rolling for me?!?! I'm a quick learner and I promise I won't waste your time.

With Appreciation,

-$CREAM$

How do I change the title to "Handicapping Help", mods can you please update the title and delete this post since I don't know how to...... Please and thank you

RX SemiGod
    Yeah, I hear you friend .............

"I am a complete NOVICE"
    (I love keeping the money I have earned)
    "I am a complete NOVICE"
    Read every book, article, info on the industry.
    "I am a complete NOVICE"
    I eat, sleep and breath money management.
    "I am a complete NOVICE"
    I am a quick learner and will not waste your time
    "I am a complete NOVICE"

Mr. S, wish I could help because there is a club here who might could help.
    Sorry Bud, I might be banned if I gave any further information.

GL Novice!