Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: Lonzo not lookin too bad himself. Top 3 in pac12 are seasoned! Az org ucla

1. #1 Lonzo not lookin too bad himself. Top 3 in pac12 are seasoned! Az org ucla 
    I know other conferences are strong, but no other 3 tms got 4 games vs Az Org, b4 acl injury, n UCLA, add a dash of USC in there, and man! These teams at top gear with the moxy they got...........quote TO........

Any thoughts or opinoins on pac12? I really like ZONA goin far.

I took PAC 12 in all games in my bracket. AZ-UCLA-ORG are all battle tested. Would be shocked if one doesn't win it all. Ball looks like he's gonna be the new Larry bird in Celtic green with a title in tow
    Make O'Kane Great Again !

I'm a fan. Kid makes a lot of good decisions and looks ahead of the game like Lebron did. But he also makes the easy decision and does it effortlessly.

IQ and level of hype I haven't seen since Lebron. The physicality and position isn't compared obviously but dude can shoot a lot better than Lebron could.

And there's no question that Lonzo Ball is better than Steph Curry when Curry was a freshmen in college. Even the comparison now....Lonzo ball might be 10 million times more athletic than Steph curry is or ever was.

RX Senior
    Pac 12 is legit

All 3 remaining teams are stacked with great players. Ball is the truth. Only concern I see is his build but he will fill out. Top 3 teams picking in this year's draft get a star in ball, fultz or tatum.

Ucla vs ky and org vs mich are 2 awesome matchups for th/fri

I just wish Ball's father would STFU... he is so annoying to listen too when he is interviewed.... and his claim that "Ball better then MJ".. really??
    Just Win....
    Placed 13th in 2012 LVH contest

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pointdog View Post
    I just wish Ball's father would STFU... he is so annoying to listen too when he is interviewed.... and his claim that "Ball better then MJ".. really??
    He is giving the media what they want to hear that's all!! He is in the spotlight now and Barkley is jealous

RX SemiGod
    "Williams Sisters," Chapter 2.

~T~

RX Senior
    That's why Lakers are tanking. But if they get the top pick, I wonder if they'll also consider Josh Jackson. He reminds me of Kobe with his athleticism and playing both ends of the court. He's going to be a force in the NBA. But they do have Ingram in his spot so they'll probably go with Ball, even though I think Ingram is a bust.
    A press that is free to investigate and criticize the government is absolutely essential in a nation that practices self-government -- Thomas Jefferson

RX Senior
    Ray Allen was asked about this and he thought it was great. Self-promotion and hype works and gets you more money.
    A press that is free to investigate and criticize the government is absolutely essential in a nation that practices self-government -- Thomas Jefferson