Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: UNC wins tonight

1. #1 UNC wins tonight 
    RX Senior
    -1. Let's cash this thing!

Careful Cowboy. Only reason Heels are playing tonight is Meeks and Jackson combined for 47 bailing the Heels out of one dismal offensive performance (ring a bell? refer to last year's final against Nova)....not to mention the miracle rebounds at the end. That shit won't fly tonight, gonna need to to be a true team effort, and Berry played like dogshit Saturday. Glad it's your money and not mine. GL

~T~

RX Senior
    I'm not buying Gonzaga. UNC is the better squad. No way they lose 2 championships in a row

Quote Originally Posted by CBBPHENOM View Post
    I'm not buying Gonzaga. UNC is the better squad. No way they lose 2 championships in a row
    Oh really??? Last year against Nova, only two Heels scored worth a shit, and they're long gone my friend. Saturday, only two Heels scored worth a shit, one was to be expected (Jackson), the other (Meeks) had the game of his life, and they got damn lucky to get past the Ducks. The Zags have more than enough height to match Meeks and Hicks (who scored all of two points Saturday) down low, and with Berry still feeling his ankle issues, I think the Zags back court is more than good enough. Like I said, GL.

~T~

RX Senior
    Berry will score 17+ tonight

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by bones1980 View Post
    Berry shows up for sure. This will be a close game but UNC is right side. Added some ml at -115

Quote Originally Posted by bones1980 View Post
    Man, you should be a street dealer, that has to be some really good shit you're smoking. They get his 11 avg since the ankle injury, that'll be a good night for the Heels. Problem then is, besides Jackson, who else is gonna step up? Meeks WILL NOT, and I'll take all the action anyone wants to bring my way, score more than 18 tonight, and will probably score less. Zags have three 7 footers, all good players, that are gonna wear his ass down. Ducks only had Bell.

~T~

Was gonna lay off, but ~T~, you are starting to make some sense.

RX Senior
    Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    Man, you should be a street dealer, that has to be some really good shit you're smoking. They get his 11 avg since the ankle injury, that'll be a good night for the Heels. Problem then is, besides Jackson, who else is gonna step up? Meeks WILL NOT, and I'll take all the action anyone wants to bring my way, score more than 18 tonight, and will probably score less. Zags have three 7 footers, all good players, that are gonna wear his ass down. Ducks only had Bell.

~T~
    Some good shit!!! Lol BERRY your ass

RX Member
    Tmader...with all that shit talking.....what did you end up losing.?. Like 25 bucks.... my god...you wouldn't s.t.f.u....

RX Member
    Go heels!!!

RX Junior
    Love me some street dealers, amirite cbbphenom???

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich3227 View Post
    Tmader...with all that shit talking.....what did you end up losing.?. Like 25 bucks.... my god...you wouldn't s.t.f.u....

He's the village idiot. Always telling others how stupid their plays are. Always being wrong. Rinse, repeat.
    A press that is free to investigate and criticize the government is absolutely essential in a nation that practices self-government -- Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Rich3227 View Post
    I guess, and it's a probably good guess, that you and Tango, ah shit, meant Mingo, sleep together. I'll make sure my secretaries read all about it in some hair saloon fashion mag just to confirm. Bones, you called it, but look at the Box Score, unfrickin real. The Zebras won this game imo, but guarantee ya, that won't be the story here in NC this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    He's the village idiot. Always telling others how stupid their plays are. Always being wrong. Rinse, repeat.
    Who's the village idiot, LMFAO! There's no one here that holds a candle to you, dumbass.

~T~

RX Wizard
    Tmader spot on again with analysis of the game - what is your secret?

Quote Originally Posted by pathologist View Post
    Telling people like you to go fuck themselves. I CAN'T TELL YA how much $$ it's made me.

~T~

RX Member
    Telling people like you to go fuck themselves. I CAN'T TELL YA how much $$ it's made me.

~T~
    S

So much hostility instead of just admitting how wrong you were on Berry. He didn't shoot great, but no one did in this game, and finished with 22 points, 6 assists, 3 rebounds and just 1 turnover.

RX Wizard
    Oh really??? Last year against Nova, only two Heels scored worth a shit, and they're long gone my friend. Saturday, only two Heels scored worth a shit, one was to be expected (Jackson), the other (Meeks) had the game of his life, and they got damn lucky to get past the Ducks. The Zags have more than enough height to match Meeks and Hicks (who scored all of two points Saturday) down low, and with Berry still feeling his ankle issues, I think the Zags back court is more than good enough. Like I said, GL.

~T~
    This is an incredible breakdown you made, the headliner being..."last year against Nova, only 2 Tarheels scored worth a shit"

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pathologist View Post
    Lol