Forum: Comments on theRX - Tell us how we are doing? Offer suggestions on how The Rx.com can improve itself.

Thread: Why Am I On Post Review?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    What's the rule on throwing big unit Hail Mary when you're getting crushed in a pick thread?

easy to tell the guys who never win. On rare winning nights they update their thread right away. After losses it takes them months. Gotta be a rule against that.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I want my check RX!!! Boss and mountain have been here talking about me all night. You guys owe me a ton of cash.
    Looks like your new forum might pay you something to leave

Banned
    Boss....your jokes are as bad as your picks. You had the biggest meltdown in forum history last night. Be interesting to see if you can show your face today. Nice Hail Mary 4 unit play!! Lmao

RX SemiGod
    Boss....your jokes are as bad as your picks. You had the biggest meltdown in forum history last night. Be interesting to see if you can show your face today. Nice Hail Mary 4 unit play!! Lmao
    Yeah I know I went to another forum and wrote pages of stuff about posters here and got my thread closed. Also I got two threads moved from the offshore and told everybody on another forum a fade was like gold that lost and had another losing night. Oh wait that was you ! Lose on Turd. This is a great spot on this forum for you. Tons of views lmao

Banned
    You jumped from forum to forum talking about me all night.....you got 3 hours sleep because you were thinking about me.....you finally won a Hail Mary play( lost in hockey though and 1-3 overall)

i know at least 3 people who view this thread several times a day. You follow me everywhere.....it's hysterical. Keep
    tryimg to bait Guesser...he never even bothers to respond to you. 415 fade system is strong!!! 22 games under .500 in last month. Ouch! Those are acebb type numbers.

RX SemiGod
    You jumped from forum to forum talking about me all night.....you got 3 hours sleep because you were thinking about me.....you finally won a Hail Mary play( lost in hockey though and 1-3 overall)

i know at least 3 people who view this thread several times a day. You follow me everywhere.....it's hysterical. Keep
    tryimg to bait Guesser...he never even bothers to respond to you. 415 fade system is strong!!! 22 games under .500 in last month. Ouch! Those are acebb type numbers.
    Turd as we all navigate freely on this forum we continue to own your head space. Go read the pages of crap you wrote about us on another forum where nobody even knows who we are. Mods are going to shut uour ass down there too! You keep losing and it really has you in a tailspin. You are an embarrassment here and boy your new home thinks you are a real piece of crap too. Wayne put it well over there and is right about your paranoia. It is eating you up! You no longer can post what you want and get your last pointless vile words. Look down on the floor those are your teeth ! And by the way my " hail mary play " was inside information and a rock solid lock and it pleases me so much that it got you yet another losing night !

Banned
    "Inside information" lmao......yeah it won by half a run and if so many early chances weren't blown.....12 runs get scored. Congrats on your 1-3 day.

Keep following me everywhere. Fade 415 train is 22 games over .500!!!

ps.....nobody likes you here

RX SemiGod
    If Vitturd falls in a forest will it make a sound ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boss415 View Post
    If Vitturd falls in a forest will it make a sound ?
    You would hear it.....you follow me everywhere. You ever check out the non stop Vitterd threads? How many boss415 threads do you see? You are Mr irrelevant......but very good for fades.

RX SemiGod
    You would hear it.....you follow me everywhere. You ever check out the non stop Vitterd threads? How many boss415 threads do you see? You are Mr irrelevant......but very good for fades.
    I am so happy all of us here are so deep in your head!
    Post reveiw, coming off a recent ban, threads moved everytime you and your boyfriend enter em, thread closed at your new home. How does the muzzle feel? I am going to leave you alone with the rest of the crickets now lmao !!!!

Banned
    You can't leave me alone. You live for me......I'm your life.....you and mountain follow me around all day, talk about me all night.....meanwhile I'm just laughing at you and none of you can figure it out.

Which is suprising because of your inside information. Lmao. Best one I heard yet.

RX SemiGod
    You can't leave me alone. You live for me......I'm your life.....you and mountain follow me around all day, talk about me all night.....meanwhile I'm just laughing at you and none of you can figure it out.

Which is suprising because of your inside information. Lmao. Best one I heard yet.
    Lol you stalk my every word ! I put that in just for you pole smoke ! You have posted two fades and lost both and your new home is already about to launch your ass. It is incredible watching your demise and your cries for attention. Look at yourself in the mirror and realize your life is circling the drain. You have been muzzled !!!

Banned
    So much for leaving me alone. That lasted 3 mins. Lmao

Now that NBA season is over you can bury your regular season 11-24 thread on page 3 and start your "boss NBA playoff " thread at 0-0

nice little trick of yours. I swear.....sooner or later one of these Boss 415 pick threads will be in the plus!!

happy stalking.....Vitterd nation!!!

RX SemiGod
    So much for leaving me alone. That lasted 3 mins. Lmao

Now that NBA season is over you can bury your regular season 11-24 thread on page 3 and start your "boss NBA playoff " thread at 0-0

nice little trick of yours. I swear.....sooner or later one of these Boss 415 pick threads will be in the plus!!

happy stalking.....Vitterd nation!!!
    Maybe I will stop keeping records and dub myself Big Game King lmao. Keep scouring all my threads !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boss415 View Post
    Maybe I will stop keeping records and dub myself Big Game King lmao. Keep scouring all my threads !
    You can stop keeping records but please don't stop posting picks......too many people rely on the golden goose. Now that acebb quit.....you've filled in. If you teamed up with acebb and joe and started your own handicapping service (goutliarconman.com)....you guys would make millions from fade calls.

4-1 in big games in NCAA tournament. Boom!!!!

Banned
    I told you BAS.....first second acebb logs in.....Vitterd vitterd vitterd.

A check is fine but big game king says cash is King!

Banned
    BAS......how do you let Acebb get away with his lying and stalking garbage? Why isn't he ever banned? His entire posting life here is about me. He details all threads and makes them about me.....and now that you made up that fake " vitterd posted in poly forum" nonsense.....he's getting worse. The guy is too stupid to see what you did.

You should ban him quickly. His only contribution was great fades and now he does nothing for the forum. Take a look at it.

Banned
    BAS.....will you admit you lied and said I posted in poly forum after a thread move? You should do the right thing and remove acebb lying thread in poly forum. Also consider banning acebb for good.

You had a tough night and prob drank too much....but you have time to do the right thing.

Let me know.

BAS.....will you admit you lied and said I posted in poly forum after a thread move? You should do the right thing and remove acebb lying thread in poly forum. Also consider banning acebb for good.

You had a tough night and prob drank too much....but you have time to do the right thing.

Let me know.
    Sorry but I Didn't Lie !

but to be fair, your post was made as the Thread was being Moved
    because that thread had a 1 hour redirect and the other a 2 hour one.
    the thread in question was moved at 11:19:22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    Sorry but I Didn't Lie !

but to be fair, your post was made as the Thread was being Moved
    because that thread had a 1 hour redirect and the other a 2 hour one.
    the thread in question was moved at 11:19:22
    Well.....then why not be fair and look at acebb poly forum thread and explain how you were wrong and I didn't post in poly forum. Don't you think that's the fair thing to do?

Banned
    Ok....I see you did. Np then.

Banned
    Now I have the losers saying "spirit of the bet" is welching. This is the mentality here and you encourage it BAS when you say what you did. The people you're dealing with don't understand simple things.

"If I lose the bet I will just take my comments upstairs"---Sheriff Joe

did any of those losers say a word to him? Nope.

Banned
    And years ago when acebb was caught lying about me posting in poly forum I received I pm from jdeuce that said he didnt know why acebb was making a big deal about it and it's not a violation......but now he's claiming it is.....this is what tends to happen to unstable people....they are all over the map.

Ban acebb now.

Banned
    My 8 trolls voting in another bogus poll based on something completely false.

Do the right thing BAS and remove that fake news poll and ban acebb. You know it's the right thing to do.

Public polls on me have already spoken and Vitterd Nation has been victorious in every one of those!! Listen to the people BAS....not the 8-10 lunatics who live for me.....listen to the real posters.

Banned
    I think that now that we have sensible posters telling acebb to "get a new hobby"......it might be time to act on this guy. He's been derailing threads for years.

There is a reason he was voted most worthless poster and his forum nickname is Lying Acebb.

Time to do the right thing BAS.....it's been long enough. He adds nothing and quit posting picks after his epic losing streak. Time to act on this guy now. No more waiting.