Forum: WNBA Forum.. - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
All things WNBA.

Thread: WNBA Sides and Moneylines 2017

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #26  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    6/6/17

    Dallas Wings +2.5 (1 unit)
    San Antonio Stars +8 (2 units)
    San Antonio Stars +310 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 10-2 (+15.6) - 83.3%
    1 Unit Plays: 3-11 (-5.5) - 21.4%
    Total: 13-13 (+10.1) - 50.0
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningSZN View Post
    6/6/17

    Dallas Wings +2.5 (1 unit)
    San Antonio Stars +8 (2 units)
    San Antonio Stars +310 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 10-2 (+15.6) - 83.3%
    1 Unit Plays: 3-11 (-5.5) - 21.4%
    Total: 13-13 (+10.1) - 50.0
    %
    Yesterday: 0-3

    YTD:

    Star of David: 10-3 (+13.4) - 76.9%
    1 Unit Plays: 3-12 (-7.6) - 20.0%
    Total: 13-16 (+5.8) - 44.8
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    6/13/17

    Dallas Wings +12 (2 units)
    Dallas Wings +525 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 10-3 (+13.4) - 76.9%
    1 Unit Plays: 3-13 (-7.6) - 20.0%
    Total: 13-16 (+5.8) - 44.8
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningSZN View Post
    6/13/17

    Dallas Wings +12 (2 units)
    Dallas Wings +525 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 10-3 (+13.4) - 76.9%
    1 Unit Plays: 3-13 (-7.6) - 20.0%
    Total: 13-16 (+5.8) - 44.8
    %

    Yesterday: 1-1 (+1.0 units)


    YTD:

    Star of David: 11-3 (+15.4) - 78.5%
    1 Unit Plays: 3-14 (-8.6) - 17.6%
    Total: 14-17 (+6.8) - 45.1
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    6/15/17

    San Antonio Stars +14 (2 units)
    San Antonio Stars +800 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 11-3 (+15.4) - 78.5%
    1 Unit Plays: 3-14 (-8.6) - 17.6%
    Total: 14-17 (+6.8) - 45.1
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningSZN View Post
    6/15/17

    San Antonio Stars +14 (2 units)
    San Antonio Stars +800 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 11-3 (+15.4) - 78.5%
    1 Unit Plays: 3-14 (-8.6) - 17.6%
    Total: 14-17 (+6.8) - 45.1
    %
    Yesterday: 1-1 (+1.0 units)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 12-3 (+17.4) - 80.0%
    1 Unit Plays: 4-15 (-8.6) - 21.0%
    Total: 16-18 (+8.8) - 47.0
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    6/17/17

    Connecticut Sun +9 (2 units)

    Connecticut Sun +415 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 12-3 (+17.4) - 80.0%
    1 Unit Plays: 4-15 (-8.6) - 21.0%
    Total: 16-18 (+8.8) - 47.0
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    75
    Thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOH View Post
    Thanks!
    Ditto
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningSZN View Post
    6/17/17

    Connecticut Sun +9 (2 units)

    Connecticut Sun +415 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 12-3 (+17.4) - 80.0%
    1 Unit Plays: 4-15 (-8.6) - 21.0%
    Total: 16-18 (+8.8) - 47.0
    %
    Yesterday (Saturday): 2-0 (+6.15 units)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 13-3 (+19.4) - 81.2%
    1 Unit Plays: 5-15 (-4.45) - 25.0%
    Total: 18-18 (+14.95) - 50.0
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    6/23/17

    Connecticut Sun +4.5 (2 units)
    Connecitcut Sun +173 (1 unit)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    75
    Great call once again. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOH View Post
    Great call once again. Thank you.
    Yes sir! You're welcome!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningSZN View Post
    6/23/17

    Connecticut Sun +4.5 (2 units)
    Connecitcut Sun +173 (1 unit)

    Yesterday: 2-0 (+3.73 units)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 14-3 (+21.4) - 82.3%
    1 Unit Plays: 6-15 (-2.72) - 28.5%
    Total: 20-18 (+18.68) - 52.6
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    6/25/17

    Dallas Wings +5 (2 units)

    Dallas Wings +175 (1 unit)
    San Antonio Stars +17.5 (2 units)
    San Antonio Stars +1400 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 14-3 (+21.4) - 82.3%
    1 Unit Plays: 6-15 (-2.72) - 28.5%
    Total: 20-18 (+18.68) - 52.6
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    6/24/17

    Washington Mystics -5 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 14-3 (+21.4) - 82.3%
    1 Unit Plays: 6-15 (-2.72) - 28.5%
    Total: 20-18 (+18.68) - 52.6
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningSZN View Post
    6/24/17

    Washington Mystics -5 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 14-3 (+21.4) - 82.3%
    1 Unit Plays: 6-15 (-2.72) - 28.5%
    Total: 20-18 (+18.68) - 52.6
    %
    Yesterday: 4-1 (+5.75 units)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 16-3 (+25.4) - 84.2%
    1 Unit Plays: 8-16 (-0.97) - 33.3%
    Total: 24-19 (+24.43) - 55.8
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    RX Junior Tigorplex66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Las vegas
    Posts
    69
    I went to Gannon (years ago). You still in Erie?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigorplex66 View Post
    I went to Gannon (years ago). You still in Erie?
    I am..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    6/29/17

    Washington Mystics -5 (1 unit)
    Connecticut Sun -4 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 16-3 (+25.4) - 84.2%
    1 Unit Plays: 8-16 (-0.97) - 33.3%
    Total: 24-19 (+24.43) - 55.8
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    36
    Respect the work so far this year, just one question. Where are you getting your lines from? Looking at the line history from Pinn, Cris and multiple other books had each game opening at -5.5 and -4.5 and obviously went up from there, never down. Best of luck the rest of the year!

    Quote Originally Posted by WinningSZN View Post
    6/29/17

    Washington Mystics -5 (1 unit)
    Connecticut Sun -4 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 16-3 (+25.4) - 84.2%
    1 Unit Plays: 8-16 (-0.97) - 33.3%
    Total: 24-19 (+24.43) - 55.8
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #47  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    75
    Anything tonight?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #48  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by BWynn View Post
    Respect the work so far this year, just one question. Where are you getting your lines from? Looking at the line history from Pinn, Cris and multiple other books had each game opening at -5.5 and -4.5 and obviously went up from there, never down. Best of luck the rest of the year!
    I use 5Dimes...those are the numbers I got. Both covered easily. Good luck!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #49  
    RX Member WinningSZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Erie, Pa.
    Posts
    333
    7/1/17

    Connecticut Sun -3 (1 unit)

    YTD:

    Star of David: 16-3 (+25.4) - 84.2%
    1 Unit Plays: 10-16 (+1.03) - 38.4%
    Total: 26-19 (+26.43) - 57.7
    %
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #50  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    75
    Solid once again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •