Forum: Hockey Forum - Sponsored by: bet365.com
Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting hockey here.

Thread: Baronmans home team winner nashville

1. #1 Baronmans home team winner nashville 
    RX Senior
    Have to 2team parlays going to Nashville today .YANKS &AZ . I put Tampa bay yesterday it was AZ.Dont matter both won. Got NASVILLE @-140 yesterday . I'm sure it's gone up .Home team is 5-0 so far. If Nashville wins Parlay .I win $42&$46=$88. If Nashville loses. I lose $25&$30 Parlay. Good luck .If Nashville wins.Im Taking PITT game7. 🤑

RX Member
    This guy is killing me. Home team system...LOL Come on man. And $25 bets? Please... most of us on here are 1k-2k guys. My normal juice is 10x your average bet

Quote Originally Posted by GGASU View Post
    This guy is killing me. Home team system...LOL Come on man. And $25 bets? Please... most of us on here are 1k-2k guys. My normal juice is 10x your average bet
    who cares what he plays. I don't think most of us are 1Kplayers. He puts his plays out there and seems to be doing alright . Most "big shots" are " big losers"

RX Member
    Not trying to be a big shot, but wouldn't post a bet for $25. What is next telling my $2 powerball numbers? Pens roll tonight ...not even saying the amount...obviously more than you can stomach

Not trying to be a big shot, but wouldn't post a bet for $25. What is next telling my $2 powerball numbers? Pens roll tonight ...not even saying the amount...obviously more than you can stomach

Oooh ouch. That really hurts big balls.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal santorre View Post
    Oooh ouch. That really hurts big balls.
    Ok...really not trying to be a big shot. 100 is a large bet to some of my friends ...1k- 2k is a regular bet to me. 20k is an average bet to a couple of my crazy friends. I just do not want to see a person saying OK just home team on NHL that is just fucking retarded

Ok...really not trying to be a big shot. 100 is a large bet to some of my friends ...1k- 2k is a regular bet to me. 20k is an average bet to a couple of my crazy friends. I just do not want to see a person saying OK just home team on NHL that is just fucking retarded

I get what you are saying about the home team thing but it worked for him 5 of 6 times I guess. A bit of an anomoly.

dude, you only bet 1k-2k? What a joke. My minimum bet is $20K. I didn't do so hot in the playoffs, but I was up $800k in the regular season (it's posted here, up over 40 units)

When you're ready to play with the big boys, let me know.