Forum: Hockey Forum - Sponsored by: bet365.com
Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting hockey here.

Thread: Baronmans home team winner nashville

  1. #1 Baronmans home team winner nashville 
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    3,558
    Have to 2team parlays going to Nashville today .YANKS &AZ . I put Tampa bay yesterday it was AZ.Dont matter both won. Got NASVILLE @-140 yesterday . I'm sure it's gone up .Home team is 5-0 so far. If Nashville wins Parlay .I win $42&$46=$88. If Nashville loses. I lose $25&$30 Parlay. Good luck .If Nashville wins.Im Taking PITT game7. 🤑
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    350
    This guy is killing me. Home team system...LOL Come on man. And $25 bets? Please... most of us on here are 1k-2k guys. My normal juice is 10x your average bet
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Wizard Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    9,709
    Quote Originally Posted by GGASU View Post
    This guy is killing me. Home team system...LOL Come on man. And $25 bets? Please... most of us on here are 1k-2k guys. My normal juice is 10x your average bet
    who cares what he plays. I don't think most of us are 1Kplayers. He puts his plays out there and seems to be doing alright . Most "big shots" are " big losers"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    350
    Not trying to be a big shot, but wouldn't post a bet for $25. What is next telling my $2 powerball numbers? Pens roll tonight ...not even saying the amount...obviously more than you can stomach
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Wizard Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    9,709
    Quote Originally Posted by GGASU View Post
    Not trying to be a big shot, but wouldn't post a bet for $25. What is next telling my $2 powerball numbers? Pens roll tonight ...not even saying the amount...obviously more than you can stomach

    Oooh ouch. That really hurts big balls.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal santorre View Post
    Oooh ouch. That really hurts big balls.
    Ok...really not trying to be a big shot. 100 is a large bet to some of my friends ...1k- 2k is a regular bet to me. 20k is an average bet to a couple of my crazy friends. I just do not want to see a person saying OK just home team on NHL that is just fucking retarded
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Wizard Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    9,709
    Quote Originally Posted by GGASU View Post
    Ok...really not trying to be a big shot. 100 is a large bet to some of my friends ...1k- 2k is a regular bet to me. 20k is an average bet to a couple of my crazy friends. I just do not want to see a person saying OK just home team on NHL that is just fucking retarded


    I get what you are saying about the home team thing but it worked for him 5 of 6 times I guess. A bit of an anomoly.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior AlistairCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Xandria
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by GGASU View Post
    This guy is killing me. Home team system...LOL Come on man. And $25 bets? Please... most of us on here are 1k-2k guys. My normal juice is 10x your average bet
    dude, you only bet 1k-2k? What a joke. My minimum bet is $20K. I didn't do so hot in the playoffs, but I was up $800k in the regular season (it's posted here, up over 40 units)

    When you're ready to play with the big boys, let me know.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •