Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Aaron Judge

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. #1 Aaron Judge 
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    38,641
    Wtf is up with that guy?
    He was horrible last season
    2017 Super Bowl Champs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    38,641
    If he keeps this up he might hit more homers then Jay Bruce
    2017 Super Bowl Champs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    38,641
    40 something strikeouts in 80 something at bats last season
    2017 Super Bowl Champs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    38,641
    I mean he was not even one of the Yankees top 5 prospects.
    Barely in the top 100 overall
    2017 Super Bowl Champs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Senior tar_heel_in_sc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    south carolina
    Posts
    1,556
    He's always going to hit a lot of home runs because he's just that strong. The .344 average this deep into the season is the part that amazes me. He's done a good job of spraying the ball line to line, and not trying to pull everything into the seats. It will be interesting to see how opposing pitchers adjust as we approach the midpoint of the season.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    9,668
    He's cheating somehow
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Member Killer_Demo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    209 California
    Posts
    356
    Another fresno state product. Derek carr, Paul George, Aaron judge
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior RoofTop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hood
    Posts
    4,468
    Juiced
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,956
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPTALK View Post
    I mean he was not even one of the Yankees top 5 prospects.
    Barely in the top 100 overall
    He's been top 25 MLB since 2015 and in Yanks top 3-5 since then.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPTALK View Post
    If he keeps this up he might hit more homers then Jay Bruce

    Maybe even more then Jeff Francour and Jason Heyward too!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    When you're broke, you Break
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    8,946
    First Yankees rookie to reach base in 30 straight games since Charlie Keller (40-straight games) in 1939
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    When you're broke, you Break
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    8,946
    First 74 games played:


    1927 Babe Ruth
    27 HR, .363/.498/.748

    1961 Roger Maris
    28 HR, .266/.374/.618

    2017 Aaron Judge
    27 HR, .333/.447/.704
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    When you're broke, you Break
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    8,946
    Most 115+ mph HR This Season:


    Aaron Judge
    - 6

    Rest of MLB - 10
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Local Greenbacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    82,454
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Local Greenbacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    82,454
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPTALK View Post
    Wtf is up with that guy?
    He was horrible last season
    Heard he bought the Crime Dog's Video for Christmas! (PS For you youngsters , Google Fred McGriff!)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    God Bless America! HamGlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rx Forum skybox
    Posts
    3,914
    Gotta fix that gap.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Senior RoofTop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hood
    Posts
    4,468
    #allrise
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    When you're broke, you Break
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    8,946
    Who will finishing 2017 regular season with more home runs?


    Aaron Judge -200

    Cody Bellinger +175


    (William Hill)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    29,552
    What's funny is this rookie from Seattle Gamel is hitting .345 and nobody has even noticed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Local Greenbacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    82,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    What's funny is this rookie from Seattle Gamel is hitting .345 and nobody has even noticed.
    Not even on the list.


    RK PLAYER TEAM AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS WAR
    1 Aaron Judge NYY 267 70 89 12 3 27 62 6 2 53 93 .333 .449 .704 1.153 4.8
    2 Corey Dickerson TB 312 59 103 20 3 17 39 2 3 18 68 .330 .371 .577 .948 3.1
    3 Jose Altuve HOU 300 51 98 23 2 11 38 14 3 33 44 .327 .400 .527 .927 3.5
    4 Jose Ramirez CLE 293 53 94 25 4 12 36 9 4 26 39 .321 .376 .556 .932 2.6
    5 Avisail Garcia CHW 289 40 92 17 3 11 51 2 2 13 67 .318 .362 .512 .875 2.9
    6 Xander Bogaerts BOS 297 48 93 20 4 5 35 8 1 23 55 .313 .367 .458 .825 2.1
    7 Starlin Castro NYY 294 52 92 13 1 12 45 1 0 15 60 .313 .348 .486 .835 1.6
    8 Josh Reddick HOU 236 48 73 16 3 8 32 6 2 22 34 .309 .360 .504 .864 1.7
    9 Carlos Correa HOU 285 54 88 15 1 16 53 0 0 37 64 .309 .388 .537 .925 3.6
    10 Eric Hosmer KC 292 41 89 17 1 9 32 3 0 28 51 .305 .363 .462 .826 1.2
    RK PLAYER TEAM AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS WAR
    11 Elvis Andrus TEX 310 47 93 18 2 10 46 18 7 22 55 .300 .347 .468 .815 2.2
    12 Jonathan Schoop BAL 279 44 83 23 0 15 49 0 0 17 66 .297 .352 .541 .893 1.6
    13 Justin Smoak TOR 260 44 77 9 1 21 49 0 1 27 54 .296 .362 .581 .943 2.3
    14 Dustin Pedroia BOS 234 27 69 11 0 2 27 2 3 28 22 .295 .371 .368 .738 0.6
    15 Jose Abreu CHW 306 47 90 19 2 13 51 0 0 20 56 .294 .345 .497 .842 1.5
    16 Joe Mauer MIN 251 34 73 17 0 4 30 1 0 26 41 .291 .360 .406 .766 0.8
    17 Aaron Hicks NYY 200 40 58 15 0 10 37 7 5 37 42 .290 .398 .515 .913 2.8
    18 Salvador Perez KC 263 33 76 16 0 16 48 0 0 10 53 .289 .319 .532 .851 1.5
    19 Yunel Escobar LAA 247 30 71 15 1 5 23 1 4 19 36 .287 .338 .417 .755 0.3
    20 Jed Lowrie OAK 282 49 81 25 2 9 28 0 0 30 52 .287 .359 .486 .845 2.3
    RK PLAYER TEAM AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS WAR
    21 Nelson Cruz SEA 269 39 77 16 0 14 59 1 0 36 61 .286 .371 .502 .872 1.5
    22 George Springer HOU 297 62 85 15 0 24 52 0 3 32 75 .286 .365 .579 .944 3.0
    23 Melky Cabrera CHW 297 41 84 10 0 8 44 0 0 22 39 .283 .331 .397 .729 0.3
    24 Lorenzo Cain KC 283 42 80 14 2 10 27 14 0 30 54 .283 .354 .452 .807 2.5
    25 Yonder Alonso OAK 223 40 63 13 0 17 38 1 0 33 59 .283 .377 .570 .947 1.6
    26 Tim Beckham TB 262 28 74 5 3 10 31 5 3 18 89 .282 .332 .439 .771 1.7
    27 Yuli Gurriel HOU 259 32 73 19 0 8 33 1 1 6 35 .282 .308 .448 .756 0.6
    28 Robinson Cano SEA 277 39 78 13 0 14 52 1 0 25 34 .282 .339 .480 .819 1.7
    29 Eddie Rosario MIN 235 33 66 10 2 10 24 2 4 14 50 .281 .320 .468 .788 0.2
    30 Andrelton Simmons LAA 307 38 86 17 1 8 35 13 2 25 32 .280 .333 .420 .754 3.1
    RK PLAYER TEAM AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS WAR
    31 Whit Merrifield KC 222 26 62 11 3 6 29 8 1 13 32 .279 .320 .437 .756 1.6
    32 Danny Valencia SEA 257 32 71 11 2 8 40 1 2 24 67 .276 .335 .428 .763 1.1
    33 Mookie Betts BOS 308 49 85 26 0 13 43 12 2 34 28 .276 .350 .487 .837 3.2
    34 Andrew Benintendi BOS 272 38 75 10 1 10 40 9 1 29 48 .276 .344 .430 .774 1.2
    35 Ryon Healy OAK 305 36 83 18 0 19 50 0 1 11 85 .272 .301 .518 .819 1.0
    36 Mike Moustakas KC 276 37 75 14 0 20 47 0 0 15 50 .272 .310 .540 .849 0.9
    37 Mitch Moreland BOS 258 39 70 18 0 12 41 0 1 32 69 .271 .358 .481 .839 1.6
    38 Miguel Sano MIN 255 46 69 11 2 18 53 0 0 41 104 .271 .372 .541 .913 1.6
    39 Miguel Cabrera DET 242 28 65 15 0 10 38 0 1 34 57 .269 .362 .455 .817 0.4
    40 Jackie Bradley Jr. BOS 216 28 58 12 2 10 33 3 1 28 49 .269 .359 .481 .840 1.7
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    29,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Not even on the list.


    RK PLAYER TEAM AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS WAR
    1 Aaron Judge NYY 267 70 89 12 3 27 62 6 2 53 93 .333 .449 .704 1.153 4.8
    2 Corey Dickerson TB 312 59 103 20 3 17 39 2 3 18 68 .330 .371 .577 .948 3.1
    3 Jose Altuve HOU 300 51 98 23 2 11 38 14 3 33 44 .327 .400 .527 .927 3.5
    4 Jose Ramirez CLE 293 53 94 25 4 12 36 9 4 26 39 .321 .376 .556 .932 2.6
    5 Avisail Garcia CHW 289 40 92 17 3 11 51 2 2 13 67 .318 .362 .512 .875 2.9
    6 Xander Bogaerts BOS 297 48 93 20 4 5 35 8 1 23 55 .313 .367 .458 .825 2.1
    7 Starlin Castro NYY 294 52 92 13 1 12 45 1 0 15 60 .313 .348 .486 .835 1.6
    8 Josh Reddick HOU 236 48 73 16 3 8 32 6 2 22 34 .309 .360 .504 .864 1.7
    9 Carlos Correa HOU 285 54 88 15 1 16 53 0 0 37 64 .309 .388 .537 .925 3.6
    10 Eric Hosmer KC 292 41 89 17 1 9 32 3 0 28 51 .305 .363 .462 .826 1.2
    RK PLAYER TEAM AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS WAR
    11 Elvis Andrus TEX 310 47 93 18 2 10 46 18 7 22 55 .300 .347 .468 .815 2.2
    12 Jonathan Schoop BAL 279 44 83 23 0 15 49 0 0 17 66 .297 .352 .541 .893 1.6
    13 Justin Smoak TOR 260 44 77 9 1 21 49 0 1 27 54 .296 .362 .581 .943 2.3
    14 Dustin Pedroia BOS 234 27 69 11 0 2 27 2 3 28 22 .295 .371 .368 .738 0.6
    15 Jose Abreu CHW 306 47 90 19 2 13 51 0 0 20 56 .294 .345 .497 .842 1.5
    16 Joe Mauer MIN 251 34 73 17 0 4 30 1 0 26 41 .291 .360 .406 .766 0.8
    17 Aaron Hicks NYY 200 40 58 15 0 10 37 7 5 37 42 .290 .398 .515 .913 2.8
    18 Salvador Perez KC 263 33 76 16 0 16 48 0 0 10 53 .289 .319 .532 .851 1.5
    19 Yunel Escobar LAA 247 30 71 15 1 5 23 1 4 19 36 .287 .338 .417 .755 0.3
    20 Jed Lowrie OAK 282 49 81 25 2 9 28 0 0 30 52 .287 .359 .486 .845 2.3
    RK PLAYER TEAM AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS WAR
    21 Nelson Cruz SEA 269 39 77 16 0 14 59 1 0 36 61 .286 .371 .502 .872 1.5
    22 George Springer HOU 297 62 85 15 0 24 52 0 3 32 75 .286 .365 .579 .944 3.0
    23 Melky Cabrera CHW 297 41 84 10 0 8 44 0 0 22 39 .283 .331 .397 .729 0.3
    24 Lorenzo Cain KC 283 42 80 14 2 10 27 14 0 30 54 .283 .354 .452 .807 2.5
    25 Yonder Alonso OAK 223 40 63 13 0 17 38 1 0 33 59 .283 .377 .570 .947 1.6
    26 Tim Beckham TB 262 28 74 5 3 10 31 5 3 18 89 .282 .332 .439 .771 1.7
    27 Yuli Gurriel HOU 259 32 73 19 0 8 33 1 1 6 35 .282 .308 .448 .756 0.6
    28 Robinson Cano SEA 277 39 78 13 0 14 52 1 0 25 34 .282 .339 .480 .819 1.7
    29 Eddie Rosario MIN 235 33 66 10 2 10 24 2 4 14 50 .281 .320 .468 .788 0.2
    30 Andrelton Simmons LAA 307 38 86 17 1 8 35 13 2 25 32 .280 .333 .420 .754 3.1
    RK PLAYER TEAM AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS WAR
    31 Whit Merrifield KC 222 26 62 11 3 6 29 8 1 13 32 .279 .320 .437 .756 1.6
    32 Danny Valencia SEA 257 32 71 11 2 8 40 1 2 24 67 .276 .335 .428 .763 1.1
    33 Mookie Betts BOS 308 49 85 26 0 13 43 12 2 34 28 .276 .350 .487 .837 3.2
    34 Andrew Benintendi BOS 272 38 75 10 1 10 40 9 1 29 48 .276 .344 .430 .774 1.2
    35 Ryon Healy OAK 305 36 83 18 0 19 50 0 1 11 85 .272 .301 .518 .819 1.0
    36 Mike Moustakas KC 276 37 75 14 0 20 47 0 0 15 50 .272 .310 .540 .849 0.9
    37 Mitch Moreland BOS 258 39 70 18 0 12 41 0 1 32 69 .271 .358 .481 .839 1.6
    38 Miguel Sano MIN 255 46 69 11 2 18 53 0 0 41 104 .271 .372 .541 .913 1.6
    39 Miguel Cabrera DET 242 28 65 15 0 10 38 0 1 34 57 .269 .362 .455 .817 0.4
    40 Jackie Bradley Jr. BOS 216 28 58 12 2 10 33 3 1 28 49 .269 .359 .481 .840 1.7
    My fault, he's dipped to 338 now. Pretty damn good for a rookie on a shitty team and nobody knows him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,544
    impressive numbers, let's see if he maintains that pace or close to that
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    When you're broke, you Break
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    8,946
    Aaron Judge has been named AL "Player of the Month" and "Rookie of the Month" for June


    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,544
    Home run derby here he comes
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •