Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA here.

Thread: NBA Finals Game 5

1. #1 NBA Finals Game 5 
    I played for tonight:

Cleveland Cavaliers +8.5 -105

props:
    Golden St wins by 1-5 pts +485

Golden St wins by 6-10 pts +355

I didn't play this for a lot, I am aware of the 3 years these teams have played, there has yet to be a spread come into play. Yeah crazy, spread hasn't mattered once in three years between these clubs. But with these particular refs and the given situation this is how I played it.

I may come back for the total. Still deciding. I was just wrong about going for the unders. Mainly because I anticipated the totals to be around 219/220 like in game 1. Then they started sky rocketing and all went over. And honestly only reason game 1 went under was because Cavs weren't ready. But watch the under hit tonight smh. Might be back

Goodluck all

M/7239.........BOL with your action tonight........indy

RX Wizard
    I think if Cavs pull this game out, they will win the series. GState better take care of them tonight

Under 232 -117

Gl

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    I played for tonight:

Cleveland Cavaliers +8.5 -105

props:
    Golden St wins by 1-5 pts +485

Golden St wins by 6-10 pts +355

I didn't play this for a lot, I am aware of the 3 years these teams have played, there has yet to be a spread come into play. Yeah crazy, spread hasn't mattered once in three years between these clubs. But with these particular refs and the given situation this is how I played it.

I may come back for the total. Still deciding. I was just wrong about going for the unders. Mainly because I anticipated the totals to be around 219/220 like in game 1. Then they started sky rocketing and all went over. And honestly only reason game 1 went under was because Cavs weren't ready. But watch the under hit tonight smh. Might be back

Goodluck all
    Told my boy pregame golden st by 7. Was off by a bucket. Solid season. Iffy playoffs. And that is why you wait when you like dogs and bet early on favs. Line was 8.5 and moved to 9 right after I posted. Hmmm. Should have bought it up to 9.5

Under 232 -117

Gl

Stupid

RX Local
    Thought Clev had one more in them

RX Senior
    Sharp plays

Quote Originally Posted by big wang View Post
    Sharp plays
    thanks. Now I know why you went missing for a few months during the regular season. Fucking clown. You had to wait a long time before you could say something to me LOL

me and you wang are nowhere near the same level bruh. I think that is evident in what we post and contribute to this forum. Go grab a beer and sit on the fucking curb dirt bag.

RX Senior
    thanks. Now I know why you went missing for a few months during the regular season. Fucking clown. You had to wait a long time before you could say something to me LOL
    I was actually being complimentary because the book I deal with said they got a lot of sharp money on unders. You are such a defensive little kid though, you get butt hurt over a compliment.

Now I am glad to see you lost almost every bet in colossal fashion.

So in summary, you suck at NFL capping and will welsh on your promise to never post in NFL forum again after your Pats prediction fail...you sucked in the NBA finals big time....you are a free Brandon Lang.

Go sit in your room, listen to your music and pretend you are a gangster. Oh shit! You can't. It's after midnight and your parents said lights out at 9. No music for you. Night night mobby.

I don't give a shit if it was a compliment or not. You are a clown on here. It is evident in what we post lol. Clear as fucking day. I speak knowledge. Shit people can use for themselves. You speak about Bruce/sunshines dick. That's your specialty on here.

Lol I said I wouldn't post the nfl playoffs as a whole anymore is what I said. Maybe a game or two but that's it. And I'll hold true to that. Never said anything about the regular season as I have had winning seasons in both the most recent NBA and NFL seasons lol. Now go grab yourself a beer and go get on the fuckin curb. Fuckin dirt bag.

RX Wizard
    Lololol season finished and still arguing.