'It's an honor'. 'It's a privilege.' 'Greatest honor of my life.' Trump convenes his cabinet for the first time - with members invited to talk about h

Search

Tokens
[h=1]'It's an honor'. 'It's a privilege.' 'Greatest honor of my life.' Trump convenes his cabinet for the first time - with members invited to talk about how great he is[/h]
  • Session with agency and department heads is officially for the beleaguered president to lay out his priorities and get government officials on the same page
  • The meeting comes at a critical point - Trump has no major legislative accomplishments to speak of with Russia and leaking taking over discussions
  • Meeting is taking place nearly two months past the point that it did when Obama was a recently-inaugurated president
  • And yet, Trump said: 'We've achieved tremendous success. I think we've been about as active as you could possibly be at a just about record-setting pace'
  • In course of 11 minute public session he went round the table and invited praise from cabinet members, who responded by tripping over each other to be positive about him

Tokens
President Donald Trump gave his Cabinet a big pat on the back Monday for the 'amazing results' he said it's brought about, despite Democrats' 'sad' attempts to stand in the way of his agenda. But they gave him a bigger pat on the back, going round the table to say nice things about him.
The president convened his Cabinet for the first time since taking office this morning as his administration attempted another reset now that its on the other side of James Comey's testimony.
Talking up his administration's progress, Trump said 'never has there been a president, with few exceptions' who's had so many accomplishments in such a short time frame.
'We've achieved tremendous success,' he declared. 'I think we've been about as active as you could possibly be at a just about record-setting pace.'
Trump pledged to 'starve the beast' of terrorism by whacking into extremists' financing and go after trade deals that will boost the US economy. He said his Treasury secretary is also working on what 'may be the biggest single tax cut in American history.'
To his attorney general, Jeff Sessions, Trump said the administration has had 'great success' taking out immigrant gangs such as MS-13, which is 'being depleted' and will be 'gone pretty soon.'

Tokens
415F198100000578-4596152-image-m-44_1497300269468.jpg

Tokens
415DF87E00000578-4596152-President_Donald_Trump_gave_his_Cabinet_a_big_pat_on_the_back_Mo-a-14_1497286011298.jpg

+10

President Donald Trump gave his Cabinet a big pat on the back Monday for the 'tremendous success' he said it's had, despite Democrats' 'sad' attempts to stand in the way of his agenda

415DBE9F00000578-4596152-image-a-16_1497286042144.jpg

+10

The president convened his Cabinet for the first time since taking office this morning as his administration attempted another reset now that its on the other side of James Comey's testimony

415DE49400000578-4596152-MIND_MELD_Jared_Kushner_the_president_s_son_in_law_is_pictured_d-a-13_1497286011296.jpg

+10

MIND MELD? Jared Kushner, the president's son in law, is pictured during Trump's cabinet meeting this morning in the Cabinet Room of the White House, behind the president

Tokens
The White House session with agency and department heads was officially called so the beleaguered president to lay out his priorities and get government officials on the same page.
For Trump, the meeting comes at a critical point in his tenure. His administration has no major legislative accomplishments to speak of, despite having Republican majorities in both chambers of Congress.
The top talker since Trump was sworn in has often been the inquiries into his campaign and Russia, thanks in no small part to the leaks coming from within the unpopular president's own government.
A report on Monday said Trump had given his chief of staff, Reince Priebus, a Cabinet member, until July 4 to turn things around. Priebus told him it's a 'blessing' in the meeting to be able to serve him and his agenda.
His attorney general was sucked back into the scandal last week after Comey reportedly told senators in a closed-door session that Sessions had a third undisclosed contact with the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak.
Sessions canceled an appearance before a congressional committee to testify on the Department of Justice's budget Tuesday and said he would talk to the Senate Intelligence Committee about Russia, instead.
The Justice Department chief told the president in a televised introduction during today's Cabinet meeting that law enforcement in America remain 'very frustrated' but they're 'so thrilled' that the administration wants to support them in combating rising crime.
'And it's an honor to be able to serve you in that regard, and it sets the exact right message,' Sessions said.
Trump told him in response, 'Great success including MS-13. They're being thrown out in record numbers, and rapidly. And they're being depleted, and they'll all be gone pretty soon.'
As other Cabinet officials went around the table and boasted about their departments' work at the president's invitation, Trump's CIA director, Mike Pompeo, kept his remarks quick and to the point.
'I'm honored to serve as your CIA director. It's an incredible privilege to lead the men and women who provide the intelligence so that we can do the national security mission. And in the finest tradition of the CIA, I'm not going to say a damned thing in front of the media.'
Trump played to the press on his own behalf, telling his Cabinet while the cameras rolled that 'obstructionist' Democrats are withholding their votes from an Obamacare replacement bill because 'they think that's their best political game.'
'We've been doing very well, but they're obstructionist, and that's sad,' Trump said. 'We've been coming up with something that I will believe will be very good, with zero support from the obstructionist Democrats.'
A major indicator of the problems Trump has faced is the timing of the all-hands convening of his agency directors and executive branch heads.
He held the meeting nearly two months past the point that Obama did when he was a recently-inaugurated president. Obama was able to bring his full Cabinet together on April 20, 2009.
Trump's prolonged battle to get his Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer through the Senate delayed the meeting until after the president's five-nation foreign trip.
The White House and president have accused Democrats of derailing Cabinet-level confirmation processes, but they were not always the cause of the clog.
Multiple Trump picks did not have the requisite paperwork and financial disclosure forms turned in, and Trump waited to make his last cabinet appointment until two days before he took office.
One appointee, Andy Puzder, a fast food executive Trump had tapped to lead the Department of Labor, backed out just as he was supposed to testify, after allegations of spousal abuse of his ex-wife surfaced, and the president had to submit a new name to Congress.
The Senate gave Lighthizer, the last of Trump's 24-member cabinet, the green light a month ago on May 11.
He joked with Trump about it on Monday. 'Mr. President, first of all I want to apologize for being late for work. For four months I got bogged down in that swamp that you want to drain.'
Lighthizer has taken a lead role, along with Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, in working with the United States' neighbor to the north and south to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement.
Trump is likely to talk about that effort, as well as his EPA administrator's campaign to extricate the US from the Paris Climate Agreement, as he holds court with his Cabinet today.

Tokens
THE CABINET MEMBERS WHO HAD LOTS OF GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEIR BOSS

This is the greatest privilege of my life is to serve as vice president to a president who's keeping his word to the American people
- Vice president Mike Pence

It's an honor to be able to serve you in that regard and it sets the exact right message, and the response is fabulous around the country
- Jeff Sessions, attorney general

I want to thank you for getting this country moving again, and working again
- Elaine Chao, transportation secretary

Mr President, what an incredible honor it is to lead the Department of Health and Human Services at this time under your leadership
- Tom Price, HHS secretary

A privilege to be here, deeply honored to be here
- Alexander Acosta, labor secretary

I'm honored to serve as your CIA director
-Mike Pompeo, CIA director

On behalf of the entire senior staff around you Mr President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing that you've given us to serve your agenda and the American people
- Reince Priebus, chief of staff

My hat is off to you
- Rick Perry, energy secretary

Thanks to you we're focusing on the forgotten men and women
- Mick Mulvaney, budget director

It's a privilege to serve
- Betsy DeVos, education secretary

Mr President as your SEAL on your staff it's an honor to be your steward of our public lands
-Ryan Zinke, interior secretary

Mr President I'm honored to serve the country, it's a great privilege you have given me
- Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State

Thank you for the opportunity to help fix the trade deficit. I'm thrilled to have a chance to help you to live up to your campaign promises
- Willbur Ross, commerce secretary

Mr President thank you for the opportunity to serve
- Linda McMahon, small business administrator

Mr President, first of all I want to apologize for being late for work. For four months I got bogged down in that swamp that you want to drain
- Robert Lighthizer, trade representative

Tokens
415F595A00000578-4596152-image-m-3_1497306146094.jpg

+10

At least they got something back: Trump later tweeted that his cabinet was a 'great team'

415E0B6C00000578-4596152-image-a-23_1497287954863.jpg

+10

Embattled Attorney General Jeff Sessions said said, 'it's an honor to be able to serve you in that regard, and it sets the exact right message'

415DFEA200000578-4596152-image-a-25_1497287968058.jpg

+10

Trump's Homeland Security chief John Kelly is sen at the meeting. Trump said that he and Sessions have been having 'great success' taking down immigrant gangs such as MS-13. 'They're being thrown out in record numbers, and rapidly. And they're being depleted, and they'll all be gone pretty soon'

415E08F900000578-4596152-image-a-26_1497289222733.jpg

+10

A report on Monday said Trump had given his chief of staff, Reince Priebus, a Cabinet member, until July 4 to turn things around. Priebus, left, told him it's a 'blessing' in the meeting to be able to serve him and his agenda

Tokens
415C7E3A00000578-4596152-A_major_indicator_of_the_problems_Trump_has_faced_the_timing_of_-a-12_1497286010750.jpg

+10

A major indicator of the problems Trump has faced - the timing of the all-hands convening of his agency directors and executive branch heads. Barack Obama was able to bring his full Cabinet together on April 20, 2009

The fight against ISIS and the squeeze the US and its allies are putting on the terror group in the Middle East will also be a focal point of the discussion.
'We are stopping the funding of terrorism. They are going to stop the funding of terrorism,' Trump said of US ally Saudi Arabia. 'And it's not an easy fight, but that's a fight we're going to win. You have to starve the beast, and we're gonna starve the beast, believe me.'
Trump also brought up his budget, which touches every one of their departments.
'We will be taking care of the people that have to be taken care of. On a human basis, that's very, very important,' Trump promised.
The administration is urging Congress to pass a series of spending documents that call for steep cuts to every area of the executive branch except the departments that deal with veterans and the United States' defense before it leaves for recess this August.
Trump is also demanding the Congress tackle the debt ceiling and healthcare reform in the same time frame. He wants the tax cuts he promised to be law by the end of the fiscal year.
House Republicans passed an Obamacare repeal bill that ran into roadblocks in the Senate. The president's much anticipated tax and infrastructure plans haven't even made into a legislative format.
Lawmakers are just weeks away from recess and they are nowhere close to finishing a laundry list of tasks sent down by Trump's administration.
415976A900000578-4596152-Lawmakers_are_just_weeks_away_from_recess_and_they_are_nowhere_c-a-11_1497286009718.jpg

+10

Lawmakers are just weeks away from recess and they are nowhere close to finishing a laundry list of tasks sent down by Trump's administration. He played down the dysfunction in a Sunday evening tweet

Tokens
Rep. Steve Scalie, the House's chief vote counter, warned yesterday that legislators will not get a summer vacation if they don't get to work on the healthcare reform bill and tax cuts they and the president promised.
'We are just going to stay in and get it done,' he told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo. 'That is a thing.'
For his part, Trump has indicated that he's pleased with the progress he's made so far through executive action and listening sessions with industry leaders.
He downplayed the discord in administration and Congress in his Monday meeting and in a tweet on Sunday.
'Great numbers on the economy. All of our work, including the passage of many bills & regulation killing Executive Orders, now kicking in!' he said.

Tokens
Trump told him in response, 'Great success including MS-13. They're being thrown out in record numbers, and rapidly. And they're being depleted, and they'll all be gone pretty soon.'
As other Cabinet officials went around the table and boasted about their departments' work at the president's invitation, Trump's CIA director, Mike Pompeo, kept his remarks quick and to the point.
'I'm honored to serve as your CIA director. It's an incredible privilege to lead the men and women who provide the intelligence so that we can do the national security mission. And in the finest tradition of the CIA, I'm not going to say a damned thing in front of the media.'
Trump played to the press on his own behalf, telling his Cabinet while the cameras rolled that 'obstructionist' Democrats are withholding their votes from an Obamacare replacement bill because 'they think that's their best political game.'

BZ

RX Original
Tokens
This was fucking weird. Very similar to how Lil Kim runs his show. Even you idiots can't think this is normal.

RX Member
Tokens
This was fucking weird. Very similar to how Lil Kim runs his show. Even you idiots can't think this is normal.

If Hillary only had a clue how to run a presidential campaign you wouldn't be so triggered over such media driven hysteria.

The Obama/media circle jerk has ended . Get over it .

In other news, a Pennsylvania coal mine opened yesterday and Trump heads to Wisconsin for a jobs push.

The rust belt continues to laugh at your idiocy since election night.

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
I realize Trump has only been in office for 5 months but it's about time he starts governing.

Tokens
Drugs or dementia?

resident Trump: “I think probably seldom has any president and administration done more, had more success so early on.”

Rx Normal
Tokens

Drugs or dementia?

resident Trump: “I think probably seldom has any president and administration done more, had more success so early on.”

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days

President Trump started off as aggressive as any President ever in working for the American people as he promised. Now as President Trump’s first 100 days in office come to an end, here is a complete list of his accomplishments and his resulting impact on the economy and world affairs in this very short period of time:

The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.

* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).

* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)

* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.

* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000point increase in the DOW at 24 days.

* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!

* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.

* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reaganwhen the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot
. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67%
since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores these accomplishments. These actions are making the majority of Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and abroad. This too is another major Trump accomplishment.

Winning, Winning, Winning!

Tokens
Checked Pornhub in "Group Sex" category to see if there were any clips where a guy gets blown by 25 people in less than a half hour and little donnie's self-gang bang might be a first

BZ

RX Original
Tokens
HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days

President Trump started off as aggressive as any President ever in working for the American people as he promised. Now as President Trump’s first 100 days in office come to an end, here is a complete list of his accomplishments and his resulting impact on the economy and world affairs in this very short period of time:

The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.

* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).

* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)

* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.

* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000point increase in the DOW at 24 days.

* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!

* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.

* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reaganwhen the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot
. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67%
since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores these accomplishments. These actions are making the majority of Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and abroad. This too is another major Trump accomplishment.

Winning, Winning, Winning!

You really don't believe this. If so you are one of the biggest idiots here. And by here I mean on the planet, not just on the RX.

The mother fucker hasn't done shit. No legislation has passed. None of his policies have been enacted.

BZ

RX Original
Tokens
If Hillary only had a clue how to run a presidential campaign you wouldn't be so triggered over such media driven hysteria.
The Obama/media circle jerk has ended . Get over it.

In other news, a Pennsylvania coal mine opened yesterday and Trump heads to Wisconsin for a jobs push.
The rust belt continues to laugh at your idiocy since election night.

It's not media hysteria- this event actually occurred numb nuts.

This has nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with how fucking weird and how much of a narcissist Drumph is. And how idiotic his cabinet is- fucking comical.

WOW- a coal mine opened. And in other news Drumph is requiring that all computer operating systems be reverted back to DOS.

Who gives a fuck about the rust belt?!!

BZ

RX Original
Tokens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
byen17188
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com