Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Pancreatic Cancer

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. DNoonan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mark View Post
    +1
    +2

RX Member
    I am still here guys. I have been through a lot the past few months. On October 1 I was taken by ambulance to the hospital.I was laying in bed shivering so hard I couldn't catch my breath. I was diagnosed with a severe liver infection and spent 8 days there. I am still taking antibiotics at home for it 3 times a day by infusion. Have a nurse come in once a week to check me over and change my needle. I have constant abdomen pains and find it very hard to eat feels like I am full all the time. I went from 206 on October 1st to 159 today.I am tired all the time have no energy and just feel rotten overall. Still going through chemo which has at least kept the cancer from spreading too much more. The worst part of this is I cant eat meat, just an awful taste to it. Does anyone know what you can do to get rid of the bad taste that apparently comes from the chemo. I really would like to eat a steak or hamburger once again. Don't know how much longer I have, kind of surprised I made it this long. Well that's the update I have for you, take care everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by buddylou View Post
    I am still here guys. I have been through a lot the past few months. On October 1 I was taken by ambulance to the hospital.I was laying in bed shivering so hard I couldn't catch my breath. I was diagnosed with a severe liver infection and spent 8 days there. I am still taking antibiotics at home for it 3 times a day by infusion. Have a nurse come in once a week to check me over and change my needle. I have constant abdomen pains and find it very hard to eat feels like I am full all the time. I went from 206 on October 1st to 159 today.I am tired all the time have no energy and just feel rotten overall. Still going through chemo which has at least kept the cancer from spreading too much more. The worst part of this is I cant eat meat, just an awful taste to it. Does anyone know what you can do to get rid of the bad taste that apparently comes from the chemo. I really would like to eat a steak or hamburger once again. Don't know how much longer I have, kind of surprised I made it this long. Well that's the update I have for you, take care everyone.
    Fight the fight brother

RX SemiGod
    Hang in there buddy. Don't ever give up the fight.

So sorry to hear ... Just keep the fight .. miracles can happen..

RX Senior
    keep up the fight buddylou. dont be surprised you made it this long you were always good for an over bet. Blessings

Lou, keep fighting... anything can happen
    And with a strong mind and big heart you can win this fight.
    I'll be praying for you.
    God bless

Pulling for ya over here Lou...Keep Fighting Bro.

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Lou listen to everything the guys said above.

Believe that positive things can happen & God can turn anything around.

Good luck man!! Think positive thoughts and cherish every day!

RX SemiGod
    Pancreatic and lung cancer are just brutal - feel terrible for you - pray u can find some peace of mind

keep going Lou, the taste will come back eventually. If you got a peg tube force yourself to use it. Every 4 hours use that thing whether eating or not.

RX Wizard
    Fight,and keep fighting,never ever give up

cannabis oil will help