Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA here.

Thread: Cnotes NBA Latest News !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RX Local
    NBA Note - Golden State Warriors Durant, Kevin
    August 13, 2017

F Kevin Durant of the NBA champion Golden State Warriors issued an apology for comments he claims were "taken out of context" regarding the development of basketball in India. In a Q&A with Durant that appeared in The Athletic earlier this week, he was quoted as saying that the country is "20 years behind in terms of knowledge and experience." In a statement on Twitter, Durant said: "Sorry that my comments about India were taken out of context, I'm grateful for the time I've got to spend there and I'm really pissed about how my comments came off, that's my fault, should've worded that better."

RX Local
    NBA Note - Los Angeles Lakers Weber, Briante
    August 14, 2017

G Briante Weber signed with the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday, the team announced. Although terms of the contract were not announced, multiple media outlets reported last week that it would be a one-year deal. Weber, 24, appeared in 20 games last season with the Charlotte Hornets and Golden State Warriors, averaging a combined 3.1 points and 1.1 assists.