Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - Discuss Stocks, Cryptocurrency, And Other Financial Investments

Thread: Cryptocurrency markets projected to grow 50x from here, thoughts on investing?

1. #1 Cryptocurrency markets projected to grow 50x from here, thoughts on investing? 
    RX Junior
    https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/06/...ael-novogratz/

So the current market value of cryptos is $100B and this billionaire says it will go to $5 trillion in a couple years. These ICO's are heating up and theres 900+ coins now. Bitcoin is still the most popular and useful. To me the potential seems unlimited on bitcoin, just curious what others think about the space and bitcoin. I have some bitcoins i keep for gambling online with and they've been awesome to use. If the overall crypto space grows 50x and bitcoin is $2500 today, would that mean bitcoin is going to go up alot? Just seems like something everyone should be investing in today if that type of growth is coming

RX Member
    nice ideas!

Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    Everything you wrote is bullshit and lies, the current market value of cryptos is $100B ... bullshit. Cryptocurrencies have failed, and blockchain still has yet to be proven useful.