Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: Cryptocurrency markets projected to grow 50x from here, thoughts on investing?

1. #1 Cryptocurrency markets projected to grow 50x from here, thoughts on investing? 
    RX Junior
    https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/06/...ael-novogratz/

So the current market value of cryptos is $100B and this billionaire says it will go to $5 trillion in a couple years. These ICO's are heating up and theres 900+ coins now. Bitcoin is still the most popular and useful. To me the potential seems unlimited on bitcoin, just curious what others think about the space and bitcoin. I have some bitcoins i keep for gambling online with and they've been awesome to use. If the overall crypto space grows 50x and bitcoin is $2500 today, would that mean bitcoin is going to go up alot? Just seems like something everyone should be investing in today if that type of growth is coming

RX Junior
    Strongly agree with you. Bitcoin is a wonderful investment, Bitcoin has finally surmounted the greatest psychological barrier of all, passing $ 10,000 and showing no signs of stopping. Following a week of consolidating at all-time high levels around $ 8,000, Bitcoin found the strength to move up powerfully over the Thanksgiving weekend.

Crypto-analysts claim that during the next US crisis, not only will global investors shift towards cryptocurrencies (i.e. the dollar will lose its status as a safe haven and become a high-risk, unreliable asset), but American citizens will also look to exchange their dollars for crypto, bringing about a total collapse of the US dollar.

Crypto-analysts claim that with the collapse of the dollar, bitcoin will cost somewhere between 1 and 5 million USD. At the time of use to currency value calculator the bitcoin is trading at 9,850 USD with a market cap of 162.22bn USD.