Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Any interest in streaming boxes for all sports packages and live TV, Movies etc? True cable cutter

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    How bad is it with att isp. I have direct tv and att in a package, but my contract expires with direct tv soon

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo23 View Post
    What channel is it on so I can look right now
    Not sure as I do not get it.
    Tuesday's Gone with The Wind

RX Wizard
    Anybody using DSL such as AT&T will have to buy a router to bridge it with the modem they provide. AT&T will not let you provide your own modem. Yes I am aware of AT&T giving you a modem/router combo but it is junk to stream wifi. Now if modem is next to box and you can run Ethernet then you are OK. If you have cable internet, you are good to go unless you have linksys router or outdated router. I will give you recommendations on routers to get when I know total sq. feet of home.

I have a Linksys but it's one of the newer models. You think I would be good Daigo? I may hit you up for one soon.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheRaven View Post
    I have a Linksys but it's one of the newer models. You think I would be good Daigo? I may hit you up for one soon.
    Is it the blue one? If so its not good for streaming at all. The firmware in them drops out signal when streaming. I don't know about the new black ones but I used to be big in Linksys until now I have to say Netgear is kicking everybody's ass. Highly recommend the Netgear AC1750 or above depending on area of coverage. Any Netgear Nighthawk is a good router. Biggest feature I like is it comes with a program called Netgear Genie and it tells you what channels have interference and to change channels. Its what you call QoS Quality of Service.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by kidman232 View Post
    How bad is it with att isp. I have direct tv and att in a package, but my contract expires with direct tv soon
    You can use it if connected to modem using Ethernet...it's when you go Wifi is the issue. You can buy a separate router and bridge it by connecting to the back of the modem. AT&T makes you use their modem as a gateway and can not use another modem so that's why you bridge it. It's not hard to set up new router if you wanted to go Wifi. Let me know and I can give you recommendations. But if you can get rid of AT&T...do it in a heartbeat and go with cable internet if possible if available. I do have customers on AT&T that are connected via Ethernet and no issues FYI

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack1999 View Post
    Not sure as I do not get it.
    only thing I found on a channel is called AT THE RACES. It shows horse racing and stats for the race before it begins. There is East and West Coast. Both showing the same thing. Channel is in 576 SD and not HD but still not a bad pic on TV

RX Junior
    I live in Costa Rica with really crappy Internet via cable. Supposed to be 10/5 meg but it isn't most of the time. Would either one of these boxes work here? I have a US address to ship to. I can almost always stream live sports events without a problem.

RX Wizard
    Boxes will work overseas. As for the internet, I can't say it will or not because you need 15MB for HD content. May work better if connected Ethernet. If you have a device you can connect Ethernet or Wifi, test the speed and see results.

Cool deal, man. I'm still interested, have cable internet (Charter),and wanna cut cable because the bill just went up, again. Imagine that...

gonna try to talk the misses into it...

RX Wizard
    I hear ya... I tell customers to upgrade internet setup and cancel cable to save money. I know you are big in UFC and you will never have to pay PPV. I'm sure you was streaming it online anyways but right before main event you get kicked off... not with our servers.

RX Wizard
    A member asked for a combo deal on one of each. I will take 50 off savage and 10 off Beast to make it 450 total. Just passing the info

RX Junior
    I don't think mine slows down it is true unlimited data may still give your product a shot later on..

Daigo, can you post pics of the interface(gui)?

RX Junior
    is verizon fios with their router that we bought work well? Also, is everything in 1080, specifically PPV's and Redzone?

RX Wizard
    I will when I get home today. I have some on my phone but can't attach because pictures too big.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by dnf0027 View Post
    is verizon fios with their router that we bought work well? Also, is everything in 1080, specifically PPV's and Redzone?
    Verizon Fios is home internet so should be fine. It's the mifi or hotspots is what causes issues because the data cap it.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by dnf0027 View Post
    Yes there will be 1080 HD links for Redzone and PPV as well as 720 HD for less data streaming

RX Wizard
    Sorry for the delay... we released a new build to boxes tonight and I don't have a video or screen capture ready yet but will this weekend. Here are pics from my phone for now. This build is in the Beast box and will be in the Savage boxes in 3 weeks. I will post both this weekend...just need time.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...U0?usp=sharing

RX Junior
    Daigo, is there an "MLB MIX" channel or "NFL MIX" channel like the ones on Directv?

RX Junior
    Diago I looked and on my T-mobile wi fi I have no cap on data so I should be good to go?

RX Member
    Diago,

How does this box work with a vpn? Can the vpn client be installed on the box?

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by fightclub34 View Post
    Diago,

How does this box work with a vpn? Can the vpn client be installed on the box?
    Yes VPN can be installed on either box. You don't need VPN on Savage. Zero blackouts because you pick the server East or West. The Savage box (total box runs on our server) The Beast only our premium add ons run on our Server. Hope that makes sense. That's why the price difference between the two

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Daigo, is there an "MLB MIX" channel or "NFL MIX" channel like the ones on Directv?
    Can you explain what the MLB Mix is? Is it MLB extra innings?

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightpirate85 View Post
    Diago I looked and on my T-mobile wi fi I have no cap on data so I should be good to go?
    Yes as long as the speed is 15MB but need to ask them if they throttle back... most give you 10G or 20G data at first of month and then once its used...they throttle back the speed to 2MB but still unlimited data. Hope that helps and let me know